April 25, 2024, 10:01:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #2 4/09/09 - 4/15/09  (Read 440667 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2009, 07:11:30 PM »

http://www.fox40.com/pages/landing_sandra_cantu/?ONLY-ON-FOX40-Man-Says-He-Knows-Who-Kill=1&blockID=262627&feedID=2674

ANOTHER ARTICLE ABOUT GUY WHO CLAIMS TO HAVE SEEN SANDRA W/FRED WILLIAMS IN BOAT.
He sure believes what he saw, and at this point I believe him. I wonder if Fred has a boat or access to one?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2009, 07:16:35 PM »

That fred guy. I know that face and the name fred going with it. I do not have a favorable impression though, but for the life of me I cannot recall where I have seen him.

Hmmm.  I thought you were talking about him, but then thought maybe it was the other Williams that I hadn't heard about before.

What kind of feeling do you get when you see his picture?  I know you said you don't have a favorable impression of him, but is it any more specific than that?  (Anger, fear, the creeps, etc.)

slimmy, like he did something that made me want to vomit or made me feel uncomfortable.

I think it may have been I met him, Maybe at the super market, or fast food place, may have been through my job and the way he looked at me made me uncomfortable. I think it wasn't that big of a deal, not like he attacked me or something. sort of like a passing thing. One of those small moments in your life  that didn't mean all that much but left you with an impression? 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2009, 07:23:18 PM »

That fred guy. I know that face and the name fred going with it. I do not have a favorable impression though, but for the life of me I cannot recall where I have seen him.

Hmmm.  I thought you were talking about him, but then thought maybe it was the other Williams that I hadn't heard about before.

What kind of feeling do you get when you see his picture?  I know you said you don't have a favorable impression of him, but is it any more specific than that?  (Anger, fear, the creeps, etc.)

slimmy, like he did something that made me want to vomit or made me feel uncomfortable.

I think it may have been I met him, Maybe at the super market, or fast food place, may have been through my job and the way he looked at me made me uncomfortable. I think it wasn't that big of a deal, not like he attacked me or something. sort of like a passing thing. One of those small moments in your life  that didn't mean all that much but left you with an impression? 

I was just thinking that.  You've probably seen him a time or two (or more, if it's a small enough town) in passing. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2009, 07:23:23 PM »

I believe him too. I know how he feels and how frustrating it can be when you have a lead yet the police will not hear you. Happened to me a long time ago and unfortunately the person in my story died too. He has done a good job getting his story out there.

A lot of people here have boats, there are a lot of water ways. I think I read he lived in Oakdale? Doesn't sinclair have a cousin who had a boat, the house was searched? 
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2009, 07:47:19 PM »

So, I know I'm not really following this case very closely ... so ya'll can scream at me ... but, FOX reporter said earlier that this looked like a "hit" ... intimating that it may be aimed at someone in the family ... and not a sexual predator type murder ... and the only reason I could see as to why they were reporting that way is that she was found clothed.  Just wondered why they stated that ... and if there is anything out there ... that supported their story? ...

I hope to God that nobody would make little Sandra suffer for someone else has done. That is a sick thing to do if this ends up being true. Time will tell. She was found in enough time to tell if she was raped, which would hopefully give LE DNA to compare to their suspects. I have a feeling they will get the people that did this very soon.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2009, 07:49:17 PM »

I believe him too. I know how he feels and how frustrating it can be when you have a lead yet the police will not hear you. Happened to me a long time ago and unfortunately the person in my story died too. He has done a good job getting his story out there.

A lot of people here have boats, there are a lot of water ways. I think I read he lived in Oakdale? Doesn't sinclair have a cousin who had a boat, the house was searched? 
Yes, and I believe the boat was in their driveway.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2009, 08:47:11 PM »

Who would speak on Sandra's behalf  saying she forgives the killer???

She has not even been put to rest yet.. Nobody would have that right.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2009, 08:51:02 PM »

I just watched the video and I must say I believe him too. He seemed very sure of what he saw. I wish they would have issued that Amber Alert sooner.

Prayers for Sandra's family

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2009, 09:15:27 PM »

I just watched the video and I must say I believe him too. He seemed very sure of what he saw. I wish they would have issued that Amber Alert sooner.

People often swear they see children that have been abducted.  So many kids look the same from a distance.  My bet is Sandra was killed in the park and was put in the luggage in the park.  I don't think she was alive on April 1 or 2.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2009, 09:27:12 PM »

http://tracypress.com

Memorial service set
by Jennifer Wadsworth
04.09.09 - 06:09 pm

Memorial services for a slain Tracy girl are set for next week, police announced today.

The family of 8-year-old Sandra Cantu plans to hold private and public services. The public one will take place at 1 p.m. April 16 at West High School, 1775 W. Lowell Road, in Tracy. It’ll be held inside the school’s gym with overflow in the cafeteria, said Tracy police Sgt. Tony Sheneman, adding that there should be enough space for about 2,500 people.

He asked on behalf of Sandra’s family that people in the meantime stop placing gifts outside Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park, where the girl lived, because of the rainy weather and because it’s too painful for the family to see every time they drive by.

City crews late Wednesday night dismantled a massive shrine to the murder victim.

The memorial had doubled in size since Monday, when news got out that farmworkers found Sandra’s remains crammed inside a black rolling suitcase, which someone dropped into a manure-laced dairy lagoon north of town. The family had reported her missing on March 27.

One letter city workers found as they took away all the items was a note addressed “to my killer from Sandra.” Sheneman said it read: “You’ve taken my life away and I forgive you. God will judge you.”

He said the note proved no help in the investigation. It was just a missive from a stranger.

Today, with the memorial gone, passers-by have taken to scribbling messages to Sandra on utility boxes outside the mobile home park off West Clover Road. A few more people brought more candles, toys and balloons, which police quickly took away.

The family plans to donate all the gifts — except the cards and notes — to children’s charities.

Police said today that they’ve narrowed the investigation into Sandra’s murder but have yet to arrest anyone or find the place where she was killed.

Sheneman said again that he’s confident the investigation is headed in the right direction. New tips come in all the time, he said. People have phoned in more than 400 since Monday. That brings the number of leads to nearly 1,500.

Investigators have served more than 15 search warrants since the girl’s March 27 disappearance, Sheneman said. But all of them will remain sealed by the courts to protect the “integrity of the investigation,” he said.

He said from now on, he’ll keep the number of search warrants issued a secret — saying just that several more will be issued. That leaves the official number at “more than 15.”

An autopsy of Sandra’s body is complete, but results won’t be released until the coroner completes toxicology and tissue sample tests, according to the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office.

• Contact a Tracy Press reporter at 835-3030 or tpnews@tracypress.com.

How to help

• The reward has grown to more than $26,000 for information leading to the arrest of Sandra's killer. Tracy Crime Stoppers and the Modesto-based Carole Sund/Carrington Foundation are still accepting donations. Tracy police still want the public to share tips that could help narrow the search. All calls are confidential.

• Call Tracy Crime Stoppers at 831-6847.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2009, 09:54:24 PM »

People often swear they see children that have been abducted.  So many kids look the same from a distance.  My bet is Sandra was killed in the park and was put in the luggage in the park.  I don't think she was alive on April 1 or 2.

I agree
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2009, 09:59:58 PM »

Hi fatcat ! haven't seen you around but glad to see you on this thread...you always add to any thread that you are on!

this case is so sad...I feel so sad for Sandra and her family...
that guy that has the keys to the church, is that the Williams guy that you all are speaking of? I am a bit behind as I was out all day...
anyways, whom ever he is, he gives me the creepy crawleys for some reason...
I think that the LE have a pretty good idea who did this awful thing to Sandra, they just have to tie some ends together...jmo...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2009, 10:54:18 PM »

Police Eye Oakdale Property in Search for Sandra
FOX40 News
April 2, 2009

On Thursday, April 1st, police expanded their search to the Tracy landfill as well as a home in Oakdale.  Authorities tell us the home belongs to a relative of Chris Sinclair, a resident of the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park who has been identified as a person of interest in the case.  FOX40 spoke with Sinclair, who says he's not sure why he's under investigation.  Sinclair said he returned home earlier this week, and both of his cars were gone.  He says police asked if he knew anything about Sandra's disappearance.  Martial arts instructor, Frank Wohler, is another person of interest who has  been questioned by police.  He lives a few houses down from Sandra and peaked the interest of investigators when they learned he kissed Sanda on the lips at the community pool two years ago.  Wohler says he was just being friendly and nice.  "It's kinda my nature and I haven't talked to her since.  I've seen her in the park, but that's it," Wohler said.

http://www.fox40.com/pages/landing_local_headlines/?Police-Eye-Oakdale-Property-in-Search-fo=1&blockID=256041&feedID=190

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2009, 11:10:38 PM »

Hi fatcat ! haven't seen you around but glad to see you on this thread...you always add to any thread that you are on!

this case is so sad...I feel so sad for Sandra and her family...
that guy that has the keys to the church, is that the Williams guy that you all are speaking of? I am a bit behind as I was out all day...
anyways, whom ever he is, he gives me the creepy crawleys for some reason...
I think that the LE have a pretty good idea who did this awful thing to Sandra, they just have to tie some ends together...jmo...

Hello Cookie!  Thank you!  I got bummed on Haleigh and I've been very busy lately.  So frustrating trying to get thru all the rumors and half truths on that one.  That poor little girl.  And than I started peaking in at this one and wham....it's bad.  I have a bad feeling about this church and Fred Williams. 

I've been following it with you great monkeys and reading Blink's site, I think Blink is on to something w/her latest about Fred.  Hopefully if he keeps talking it will come out.  It seems like we got some good clues here; luggage and missing weapon if I got that right?   So we better have an arrest soon. Talk at you soon!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: April 09, 2009, 11:14:00 PM »

I agree Klaas, every shred of evidence so far indicates to me a very disorganized offender, with more of an attempt to offload her little body in a hurry as opposed to distancing themselves from the act. I see haste, and attempted cover up. I do not believe she left the park alive sadly, or not so sadly, given the alternative we are considering.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2009, 11:43:39 PM »

I agree Klaas, every shred of evidence so far indicates to me a very disorganized offender, with more of an attempt to offload her little body in a hurry as opposed to distancing themselves from the act. I see haste, and attempted cover up. I do not believe she left the park alive sadly, or not so sadly, given the alternative we are considering.

I agree completely, Blink.  Hasty and desperate, as if trying to pass off a hot potato.  I'm not in any way making light of the situation with that comparison, it's just how I see the frantic, panicky action taken when she was dumped in the pond. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2009, 12:17:40 AM »

Re: SANDRA CANTU, 8 years old, missing since 3/27/09 Tracy, CA #1
« Reply #1693 on: April 08, 2009, 10:46:20 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Kimmy53 on April 08, 2009, 10:35:32 AM
Quote from: no rose colored glasses on April 08, 2009, 10:22:39 AM
Quote from: Heart on April 08, 2009, 09:27:09 AM
Good morning all!

I don't know if this has been posted or not, but just now on MSNBC they reported that a member of the church informed LE that a suitcase resembling the one that Sandra was contained in was stolen from one of the vehicles on the chuch grounds.

Thanks, I find that odd, I wonder if the car was locked?

Odd is right.  This would leave me to believe that someone would have had knowledge of there being a suitcase - I wouldn't think that if you had a dead body on your hands, that you would just randomly look around in cars for a container.  If this is correct, someone knew there was a suitcase in that vehicle....Or was it just convenient to report a stolen suitcase, just in case it was found later??? Hmmm.

An article mentions the suitcase being stolen, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Some man from the church named Williams is commenting on it.

snipped
Meanwhile, church member Fred Williams said he believes his church and its pastor, Lane Lawless, are being wrongfully targeted.

"There's not one member there that would have anything to do with anything like that kind of situation," Williams said. "More people should come to church and hang out with him because they would find out what a fun loving kind of guy that he is," Williams said.

Williams said that the mysterious black suitcase Cantu was found in was reported stolen by another congregation member the same day Cantu disappeared.

"That suitcase was to go to the church for a rummage sale with some stuff in it and the person put it somewhere, either in the back of a car somewhere. But anyway, when she came back out the suitcase was gone," Williams said.

http://www.kcra.com/news/19121818/detail.html

Someone please tell me if this is the video I am looking for where Fred Williams says that the Pastor would say that the parents should not let children out unsupervised?  I cannot get the video to play for some reason.  When you open the articule it's half way down towards the bottom with the police car on it at the beginning - Fred is walking up to the church caught off guard by a male reporter.  thank you.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2009, 12:38:28 AM »

« Reply #1693 on: April 08, 2009, 10:46:20 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Kimmy53 on April 08, 2009, 10:35:32 AM
Quote from: no rose colored glasses on April 08, 2009, 10:22:39 AM
Quote from: Heart on April 08, 2009, 09:27:09 AM
Good morning all!

I don't know if this has been posted or not, but just now on MSNBC they reported that a member of the church informed LE that a suitcase resembling the one that Sandra was contained in was stolen from one of the vehicles on the chuch grounds.

Thanks, I find that odd, I wonder if the car was locked?

Odd is right.  This would leave me to believe that someone would have had knowledge of there being a suitcase - I wouldn't think that if you had a dead body on your hands, that you would just randomly look around in cars for a container.  If this is correct, someone knew there was a suitcase in that vehicle....Or was it just convenient to report a stolen suitcase, just in case it was found later??? Hmmm.

An article mentions the suitcase being stolen, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Some man from the church named Williams is commenting on it.

snipped
Meanwhile, church member Fred Williams said he believes his church and its pastor, Lane Lawless, are being wrongfully targeted.

"There's not one member there that would have anything to do with anything like that kind of situation," Williams said. "More people should come to church and hang out with him because they would find out what a fun loving kind of guy that he is," Williams said.

Williams said that the mysterious black suitcase Cantu was found in was reported stolen by another congregation member the same day Cantu disappeared.

"That suitcase was to go to the church for a rummage sale with some stuff in it and the person put it somewhere, either in the back of a car somewhere. But anyway, when she came back out the suitcase was gone," Williams said.

http://www.kcra.com/news/19121818/detail.html

Someone please tell me if this is the video I am looking for where Fred Williams says that the Pastor would say that the parents should not let children out unsupervised?  I cannot get the video to play for some reason.  When you open the articule it's half way down towards the bottom with the police car on it at the beginning - Fred is walking up to the church caught off guard by a male reporter.  thank you.

I got that video to work and I didn't see the part about Fred Williams. It must be on another video. Sorry.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Srobbins
Scared Monkey

Please Bring The Missing Home!

« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2009, 01:16:44 AM »

I don't know if you guys believe in Psychic prodictions, but I have a few quotes from a site that are really interesting! This is probably going to be a bit long, so I apologize in advance!

1. Anonymous Coward
User ID: 476372
3/30/2009 6:45 PM Re: Psychic Readings...need the practice Quote

Firefly.... are you able to help locate missing children? A little girl disappeared here on Friday and still hasn't been found.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 607349

I think she wandered off. Hopefully not kidnapped. If she was, you can disregard all this. And I wouldn't pull people away to go look if there are better signs. She's about 3 or 4? Seems like it.

Anyway, she seems to be in a small outhouse or shed type building. Seems like she's walked all that way. Taken her a long time to get there. It's about 5 and half miles North West of where she started walking. The building has been searched already, and she has happened on to it after the search people went through...it seems. She's pretty skinned up and thirsty. She's in a bad way. The building is a shed or outbuilding. It's near an old factory or school that has been shut down and is falling apart. Maybe the name Traynor or Tailor or something similar might have something to do with the road, street, or name of the school or company that use to be the building.

The area around the big building isn't grown up...seems like maybe it gets mowed regular or that it is naturally not conducive to growth. The building she is in may have some grass or small bushes or trees growing around it.

Hope this isn't wrong and helps out.

2.  Anonymous Coward
User ID: 607349
3/31/2009 12:36 AM Re: Psychic Readings...need the practice Quote

Firefly.... are you able to help locate missing children? A little girl disappeared here on Friday and still hasn't been found.

Can you tell me the town and her first name?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 474543

Tracy, California... she's 8 yrs old, name is Sandra Cantu. God Bless you for trying to help.

3.  Anonymous Coward
User ID: 500558
3/31/2009 7:33 AM Re: Psychic Readings...need the practice Quote

Her name is Sandra and the town is Tracy. Not sure if this may be the name you refer to. Also, she is missing from her home in a mobile home park (trailer?). It's not a trailer park though, nice mobiles.

Can you tell if she's anywhere near a river, if she crossed over one or if the building is near one? The area north-west is all farmland, country roads, sparse farm houses, mostly open fields (some mowed/some not/some tilled under. There are lengthy irrigation canals and many ditches, I'm asking about the river since it's about 5 1/2 miles out. Could the big building be a barn? (I hope not, there are many) Easier to find a processing station and I do remember an old school out there somewhere.

Can you tell if she's more north than west or vise versa? Can you sense any colors, sounds or notable landmarks? Well-used roads or little traveled? I know you're on the mark here, I'm just trying to narrow it down if I can. I mean you Wink I'm racking my brain til morning, then I'll drive out there before work. I work about 2.5 miles out that way and search crews have been combing the area all day long since Saturday. Maybe they just need to go farther out.

Thanks for tolerating all the questions. I'm hoping a that the area info may make things a little clearer for you.

God Bless you!

Hmmm...I'm seriously wondering if I'm getting good information. 8 years old sounds like she would be old enough to know how to find her way back if she wasn't forced away by someone. Maybe not though and if you're willing to go...

I had thought she might live in a mobile home park so that matches.

It's a building (if this is her) that is near another building that is disused. Like an old school. The big building...It's a building with large windows..which doesn't sound like a barn. Not single pane windows but multiple windows in that ## pattern but big. Most of them are broken out I think. The shed or outbuild she is in is either behind or to the right side of the building she is in (then again I don't know which direction from which I'm "seeing" it.) Oh, one important detail. Seems like the disused building she is located near is made of brick or stone, not like a wooden barn. The shed building she is in is either made of corrugated metal (old tin panels) or is old wood.

I did get an idea that she had possibly passed some water.I'm sorry, but I don't know if that meant she crossed over some water or if she walked near a river or creek. I also got the impression that the building she is in is near some woods or overgrown area. I still think its something like a school or old factory or maybe a building materials supply building...something that was used but now isn't. Or at least not used as its original purpose.

Remember I asked about Traynor or Taylor as the name of the road or building? You said this was in Tracey, California...which is a "T" name. And Traynor is fairly close...in that sense. So this might be her

4.Anonymous Coward
User ID: 514327
4/3/2009 12:09 PM Re: Psychic Readings...need the practice Quote

Thanks for the update...and the link! I hope it is warm there! I sure wish you could get some more people in the area to read Firefly's reading and help you look. Without food how long can she last? I know there is water around so that shouldn't be an issue, but food is a different story. OMG I can't imagine how afraid she must be!
 Quoting: Cosmic Cuckoo

A child, or any person actually, can survive upwards of a month without food. For a healthy child I'd say 2 weeks without food would be possible. Water would be an issue, and also if she was injured. I half-way think she has had an injury and has managed to barely make it to an old building, but walking or even getting up may not be in the cards if she has injured her foot or her leg. I think that the friend who said Sandra was running away might have been correct.

Trying to get a bit more of an impression, I'd say she was actually slightly west of north west. Like half, or two thirds of the way, between straight west and northwest. I also wonder if she wasn't trying to walk to a friends home out in that direction and during the course of walking out there, got hurt. If so, then finding water could be a problem. And a person can only survive for about 3 days without water.

I think she is still alive right now, but she's not in a good way.

5. Anonymous Coward
User ID: 504258
4/6/2009 11:51 PM Re: Psychic Readings...need the practice Quote

Firefly, when you can devote the energy to it, would you please see if you can get an impression of whether or not Sandra is still alive.

Seems to be "yes". Let's hope that's correct.

I had the idea earlier today that she might be near a church to the North west of town. A church is often a brick building that has an "empty feel" because it is unoccupied for 6/7ths of its life. Or largely unoccupied.

So I looked on a map and see that South Winds church is to the northwest about 3 miles. When I went to look at their website, I noticed on their schedule that March 27th was a movie night. I remember reading some reporter that said Sandra had asked her family to go to the movies but they didn't have the money. So now I'm wondering if she hadn't heard about this movie night at school or something and decided to go on her own to see it. I think she could have easily walked the three miles to the place between 5 (when I think they said she left) and 7 o'clock (when the movie started).

It's a theory anyway. As to where she is or what happened to her once she left her driveway, we can't know for sure until she is found and tells someone. After this long a time though, it is starting to look like a very bad situation. By now you'd like she'd have turned up or come back if she had left on her own.
The kid would stay in the same place if she'd injured herself and was unable to walk. Torn muscle. Broken foot or leg. (Probably the left one if anyone is keeping score). So if she can't stand or walk it would mean she was staying in one spot.Could also mean that I'm wrong and someone placed her in one spot too and locked her in or chained her up.

Hard to know until she's found.

So these were written on and before April 6th!  I just found this amazing, jmo
Again, sorry so long!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2009, 03:20:10 AM »

Edward

You wrote in the last thread:
« Reply #1765 on: April 08, 2009, 12:46:26 PM »

<snipped>

I have never seen a victim of a child porn ring interviewed and you would think once they become an adult WE would be hearing from one or more.. People do not stay little children forever.. So I question these types of reports because we the public have no knowledge of this behavior as being real. If authorities do not want these people interviewed, they are not helping all of us to warn our kids..

Without going into detail here, I will say that I do know for fact, (which can be confirmed by the Ritual Abuse Task Force in Sacramento, CA), that ritual crimes DO happen to children and adults as well, and authorities demand a gag order on the media.  Not only in California, but across the USA and beyond.  Authorities mainly do this so as not to "alarm" the public.  We who, as children, were silenced by the abusers, are silenced all over again so the unsuspecting innocent public will not be emotionally distraught.  Sigh. 

You are entirely correct, people do not stay children forever.  However, even as we've grown older, found our voice, and began fearfully to tell our experiences, we've been silenced by those who do not want to believe such atrocities can and are committed by other human beings.  They often would rather not believe us, in order to be able to maintain their awareness of this world as being filled with good and kind folks.  We get shut down too many times and it's typical to just give up.  That is another reason the public has "no knowledge" of this behavior as being real.  Folks would rather pretend that it isn't, when it very much is, and could be right next door to them without their knowing. 

Some of us create websites, write books, talk talk talk.  And some survivors have shut down.  If you and anyone else want REAL change in this world, so that you can be aware in order to protect your own loved ones, then please look beyond the victims who don't talk about it as adults, and see where the true problem lies.  With the authorities and their gag order on the media. 

Just saying.. And thank you for caring. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.