April 23, 2024, 05:28:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #2 4/09/09 - 4/15/09  (Read 440542 times)
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1160 on: April 12, 2009, 02:32:50 PM »

Just a theory, doesn't mean I am her or anything, lol.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1161 on: April 12, 2009, 02:36:12 PM »

Happy Easter everyone, I hope your day is a beautiful one!

First off, I have no idea if it is irrigation pond or a run off from the dairy farm. Can it be both? No idea about farming. I have heard people who do meth labs choose a place close to one to make meth because it can cover the smell. Again, no idea.

It has been discussed about a possible motive involving jealousy. I have a back round with disabled children, it sounds as though the little girl of Melissa may have something going on. It is perfectly normal for a parent of a child with a disability or a sickness to ask, why? Why my child? Now a normal thinking parent may not take it any farther then that, but a person with a mental disorder may take it to the level of resentment. Sandra has been described by many as being an outgoing little girl who loved to talk with people, who was healthy and fun loving. From the sounds of MH daughter, she is sickly and needs to stay inside for whatever reason. It is stated allergies but who really knows, there has been many mis-truths. So my point is, if MH dd was ill or had some kind of disability MH who is mentally unstable may have grown resentful of Sanda's lack of disability. Or since it is being assumed she killed her at the church, may have been some kind of sacrifice in an attempt o heal her daughter.

Just a theory, doesn't mean I am her or anything, lol.
Could be jealousy of Sandra, because her own daughter had something wrong with her. I'm sure someone in that park has seen this child at one point, odd that nobody is saying anything. And AZSunny I believe the evening of the day Sandra's body was found, Sandra's mom and Melissa were both taken to the hospital, that two ambulances entered the park.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1162 on: April 12, 2009, 02:37:50 PM »

Now I wonder how Sandra got to the church, surely with the cameras at the mobile park, LE must have seen Melissa leave the park, but where was Sandra? Maybe on the floor of the passenger side, or was she already in the suitcase, perhaps drugged but still alive?

My theory is that Sandra went willingly to the church with MH under false pretenses.  Notice on the surveillance tape that Sandra was skipping happily toward her house when she suddenly changed course and walked toward MH's home.  I think MH called to her.  I believe she was taking stuff to the church, which included the suitcase.  I believe that once there, Sandra helped her unload the stuff into the church.  When there, MH drugged her, gave her too much of whatever, and she overdosed and died.  MH panicked and placed her in the suit case, and the rest is history.  The only way we'll ever know if Sandra was still alive while in the suitcase is if the autopsy report shows (a) signs of water in her lungs (drowning) or (b) increased carbon dioxide in her blood or brain (suffocation).  I'm still praying for the drugging, because Sandra probably would not have known she was dying.  Ok, I'm having an emotional moment.  Gotta go.   

Edit to correct typo
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 03:10:35 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: April 12, 2009, 02:39:24 PM »

Now I wonder how Sandra got to the church, surely with the cameras at the mobile park, LE must have seen Melissa leave the park, but where was Sandra? Maybe on the floor of the passenger side, or was she already in the suitcase, perhaps drugged but still alive?

My theory is that Sandra went willingly to the church with MH under false pretenses.  Notice on the surveillance tape that Sandra was skipping happily toward her house when she suddenly changed course and walked toward MH's home.  I think MH called to her.  I believe she was taking stuff to the church, which included the suitcase.  I believe that once there, Sandra helped her unload the stuff into the church.  When there, MH drugged her, gave her too much of whatever, and she overdosed and died.  MH panicked and placed her in the suit case, and the rest is history.  The only way we'll ever know if Sandra was still alive while in the suitcase is if the autopsy report shows (a) signs of water in her lungs (drowning) or (b) increased carbon dioxide in her blood or brain (suffocation).  I'm still praying for the drugging, because Sandra probably would have known she was dying.  Ok, I'm having an emotional moment.  Gotta go.   

My emotion caused me to misstype--I meant to say Sandra would NOT have known she was dying. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: April 12, 2009, 02:41:18 PM »

I think both Sandra's mom and Grandmother where taken to the hospital that night. This is what Sandra's uncle said. Was there another ambulance call?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: April 12, 2009, 02:50:49 PM »

The drug that was given to the 7 year old  who MH was questioned about, what is that drug? Is it easily attainable? If a doc gave a script what conditions is it used for? also, does it come as a liquid  or is it melt-able so to put in juice? If she was drugged how did she get her to take it?

One thing that bothers me is a lot of people say Sandra wouldn't have left the mobile park without asking. I am going to take that as truth. So how could MH get Sandra out of the park without alerting people she was doing that, no one saw Sandra leave, or without Sandra asking permission? The only things I can think of is, MH tricked Sandra by saying to her, I asked your mom if you could help me and she said ok, so come on...or she took her unwillingly into her car.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: April 12, 2009, 02:56:37 PM »

Hi Monkey!!!!!
I so hope I am doing this right.  Thanks Klass for approving me.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: April 12, 2009, 03:04:15 PM »

The drug that was given to the 7 year old  who MH was questioned about, what is that drug? Is it easily attainable? If a doc gave a script what conditions is it used for? also, does it come as a liquid  or is it melt-able so to put in juice? If she was drugged how did she get her to take it?

One thing that bothers me is a lot of people say Sandra wouldn't have left the mobile park without asking. I am going to take that as truth. So how could MH get Sandra out of the park without alerting people she was doing that, no one saw Sandra leave, or without Sandra asking permission? The only things I can think of is, MH tricked Sandra by saying to her, I asked your mom if you could help me and she said ok, so come on...or she took her unwillingly into her car.

I read on another site that it was a benzodiazepine.  Look here about the drug: 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine#Drug_related_crime

The most troublesome sentence:  "Benzodiazepines are also sometimes used for criminal purposes such as to rob a victim or to incapacitate a victim in cases of drug assisted rape"

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: April 12, 2009, 03:11:44 PM »

Hi Monkey!!!!!

Welcome to Scared Monkeys

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: April 12, 2009, 03:25:16 PM »

Maybe Melissa was giving or doing somehting to her own girl. Sickly and thin is not really a medical condition. I want a diagnosis.
Also, we don't know what was wrong with Melissa. Some of these types of illnesses begin in early adulthood and progress.
Great Grandma was there, so how is this going on without her knowledge of something when Sandra was first reported missing that Friday night?
Sandra was five doors away from her own house, how could any person in the Cantu family have known what was going to happen ? Five doors away at a neighbours seems pretty safe. Or did the fact that they were church people give an undeserved respectabilty to the situation ? 
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1170 on: April 12, 2009, 03:30:07 PM »

If she just overdoseMHd her, why were they looking on the roof of that church?  And what was the fold up bed needed for?   

I had been thinking e wasn't on their radar.  But now I think she had been, and that they only arrested her when they did because she was talking to the media.  I wish they would hurry up whatever they are going to do.  Are they going to arrest more people or are they covering up their own tracks?  I still think that if Sandra was at that church, within walking distance from her home, dogs should have been able to alert to that fact. 

I think they have essentially arrested her, trying to quiet down the community, needing rest themselves, but something big is going to blow out of the water. 
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1171 on: April 12, 2009, 03:31:24 PM »

If she just overdosed her, why were they looking on the roof of that church?  And what was the fold up bed needed for?   

I had been thinking MH wasn't on their radar.  But now I think she had been, and that they only arrested her when they did because she was talking to the media.  I wish they would hurry up whatever they are going to do.  Are they going to arrest more people or are they covering up their own tracks?  I still think that if Sandra was at that church, within walking distance from her home, dogs should have been able to alert to that fact. 

I think they have essentially arrested her, trying to quiet down the community, needing rest themselves, but something big is going to blow out of the water. 

Don't know what happened there!
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: April 12, 2009, 03:34:42 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 12:39:12 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: April 12, 2009, 03:34:53 PM »

Hi Monkey!!!!!

Welcome 4getUnot!! The first post is the hardest!! You've done it!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: April 12, 2009, 03:35:51 PM »

I read on another site that it was a benzodiazepine.  Look here about the drug: 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine#Drug_related_crime

The most troublesome sentence:  "Benzodiazepines are also sometimes used for criminal purposes such as to rob a victim or to incapacitate a victim in cases of drug assisted rape"

Xanax and Valium(specific benzodiazepines) would be pretty accessible also.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: April 12, 2009, 03:37:04 PM »

Watch this video.  At about 2:20 into the video the reporter talks about the incendent where another child was found drugged. 

<a href="http://www.nbclosangeles.com/syndication?id=42830122&amp;path=%2Fhome%2Ftop_stories" target="_blank">http://www.nbclosangeles.com/syndication?id=42830122&amp;path=%2Fhome%2Ftop_stories</a>

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/us_world/Man-Reported-at-Pond-Where-Tracy-Girl-Was-Found--.html
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: April 12, 2009, 03:38:57 PM »

O/T

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa/04/12/somalia.pirates/index.html

Captain jumps overboard, SEALs shoot pirates, official says

(CNN) -- The American captain of a cargo ship held hostage by pirates jumped overboard from the lifeboat where he was being held, and U.S. Navy SEALs shot and killed three of his four captors, according to a senior U.S. official with knowledge of the situation.

Capt. Richard Phillips escaped from pirates holding him in a lifeboat, a U.S. official said Sunday.

snip

Hat tip Texas Mom

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: April 12, 2009, 03:40:06 PM »

Welcome 4getunot!  I'm in and out today 
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: April 12, 2009, 03:43:25 PM »

Thanks again Klass for allowing me to join the prestigious Scared Monkeys Forum.  You all are the BEST!!!!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: April 12, 2009, 03:45:09 PM »

If she just overdoseMHd her, why were they looking on the roof of that church?  And what was the fold up bed needed for?   

I had been thinking e wasn't on their radar.  But now I think she had been, and that they only arrested her when they did because she was talking to the media.  I wish they would hurry up whatever they are going to do.  Are they going to arrest more people or are they covering up their own tracks?  I still think that if Sandra was at that church, within walking distance from her home, dogs should have been able to alert to that fact. 

maybe she throw the medication or weapon on the roof?? I was reading on www.rxlist.com  about the medications which are with in the family of bensodiazehine. Most say an overdose can result in seizures and coma. This class of medications are used for anxiety disorders. The bed could have been the place MH laid Sandra down on but she seized and died? Just a guess...

I wonder why they didn't go around the neighborhood with scent dogs. If you went down that street like I did then you saw there were many places a little girl could have been hurt and needed help. I think this is the part of the investigation which showed a lack of experience or knowledge with this kind of case. They got it in their heads she was there in the MHP and nothing, not even not finding the girl,could shake it.

Spring2 , I drove very slowly down that street on Sunday 3/29, I passed the church and looked closely at the grounds. If she was still there I drove past her. I know you helped in the search, where did you go? It is strange how so many of us were so close to where she was found and where it is expected she was killed. I was like a needle in a haystack though.

BTW, sometimes you will see me not using capitals. Sometimes my shift key does not work and I get to lazy to back space every time it happens, lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.