March 28, 2024, 02:14:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #2 4/09/09 - 4/15/09  (Read 439305 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1320 on: April 13, 2009, 11:13:35 AM »

Thanks for that Leroy, and Leroy is looking very handsome this morning  I wondered about the ex husband. I'm sitting here more confused than usual  Why did LE take cars and search other trailers, meaning Wohler, Sinclair and Slaytor, and go search Sinclair's cousin's house? They must have found something to take these people's cars I would think. I just can't help but feel there is so much more going on, I don't know if it is because I want to feel there is more, because it is just confusing for me to think Melissa kidnapped this child and killed her for let's say jealousy or revenge. It could be as simple as that, but I just don't think so. Maybe tomorrow with her arraignment we will find out a little more info.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1321 on: April 13, 2009, 11:14:37 AM »

I would love to hear what Melissa's ex-husband has to say about her.  I can understand her family being "shocked" that she would do this....i believe that is a part of unconditional love....however, I'm sure the ex would shed some light on the *real* Melissa.  IMO
Oh, yeah 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1322 on: April 13, 2009, 11:17:02 AM »

So now we are hearing about bouts of depression, please, how many people across the world suffer from depression and don't kill a child and put the child in a suitcase. Her family has to be aware of more then depression in Melissa's life, she lived with her grandparents they must have noticed some disturbing actions from Melissa.
Thanks all and a few thoughts-

Her Dad initially answered a reporters question that he had no concerns other than that of a fatherly type about Melissa's emotional state. He then says she has a history of depression . Most of the communication with her is through his wife, he has not seen or spoken to her since December.

Her daughter was in kindergarden. On what basis could her Gma (lawless) take her out of school for a vacation beginning March 28th? That would be truency, and illegal where I live.

Isn't it odd that her Dad hasn't seen or spoken to Melissa since December, and yet... they live in the same mobile home, supposedly attend the same 'church'.  And we know the congregation wasn't so crowded that they couldn't see each over the heads of the rest.   

Naw... not biting. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: April 13, 2009, 11:18:21 AM »

Thanks for that Leroy, and Leroy is looking very handsome this morning  I wondered about the ex husband. I'm sitting here more confused than usual  Why did LE take cars and search other trailers, meaning Wohler, Sinclair and Slaytor, and go search Sinclair's cousin's house? They must have found something to take these people's cars I would think. I just can't help but feel there is so much more going on, I don't know if it is because I want to feel there is more, because it is just confusing for me to think Melissa kidnapped this child and killed her for let's say jealousy or revenge. It could be as simple as that, but I just don't think so. Maybe tomorrow with her arraignment we will find out a little more info.

Thanks NoRose.

I agree with you....especially the towing of all the cars.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: April 13, 2009, 11:19:26 AM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hFkAcbDiaWNAlvTeLoNfmALikD3gD97HJAEO1

There is a picture of Melissa here that I had not seen....sorry, I dont know how to post photos.

Does anyone see a touch of physical resemblance to Casey A?  Probably my imagination...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1325 on: April 13, 2009, 11:19:33 AM »

So now we are hearing about bouts of depression, please, how many people across the world suffer from depression and don't kill a child and put the child in a suitcase. Her family has to be aware of more then depression in Melissa's life, she lived with her grandparents they must have noticed some disturbing actions from Melissa.

Her Dad initially answered a reporters question that he had no concerns other than that of a fatherly type about Melissa's emotional state. He then says she has a history of depression . Most of the communication with her is through his wife, he has not seen or spoken to her since December.

Her daughter was in kindergarden. On what basis could her Gma (lawless) take her out of school for a vacation beginning March 28th? That would be truency, and illegal where I live.

Isn't it odd that her Dad hasn't seen or spoken to Melissa since December, and yet... they live in the same mobile home, supposedly attend the same 'church'.  And we know the congregation wasn't so crowded that they couldn't see each over the heads of the rest.   

Naw... not biting. 

Oh yeah.. keep forgetting that the pastor is her grandfather.  lol  nevermind me, just scratch the above. 

goes off in the direction of the coffeepot.   

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: April 13, 2009, 11:21:32 AM »

I swear that is Casey Anthony's evil twin.

Wonder if Ol' George was ever in Ca?
I knew I should've kept reading ~ I see you had the same thought.  ick. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: April 13, 2009, 11:24:37 AM »

Wyks - i knew you would catch that   

It is sometime a bit much trying to keep up on the players in this case and the Caylee case at the same time.  Makes me little    at times!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: April 13, 2009, 11:24:42 AM »

Naw... not biting. 

Her parents live in southern California.  She lives with her grandparents in the trailer park. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1329 on: April 13, 2009, 11:26:27 AM »

Wyks - i knew you would catch that   

It is sometime a bit much trying to keep up on the players in this case and the Caylee case at the same time.  Makes me little    at times!

Too bad my brain didn't kick into gear before I hit send!   

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: April 13, 2009, 11:26:28 AM »

Naw... not biting. 

Her parents live in southern California.  She lives with her grandparents in the trailer park. 

Whoops,  saw you caught that.   I should have read to the end.  Trying to work and read!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: April 13, 2009, 11:27:59 AM »

When the family first gave an interview about Sandra, there was a statement made that Sandra was on her way to play with a friend and they didn't know if she had made it there.
I thought, well how difficult is that to determine ? She made it there or she didn't. And
now it seems that it was Melissa's daughter she went to play with. Ms. Lawless was in the house, they don't say where the grandfather was.
Another thing is : Sandra told the five year old she wanted to run away. This one was courtesy of Melissa. The day after Sandra goes missing, said five year old is no longer in Tracy , going on a preplanned trip with her Grandmother. I call bs on the preplanning.
Melissa goes suddenly " crazy" and does the unthinkable and then become uncrazy in short order. Didn't her grandparents notice anything ?
Did they not know that Sandra had been at their house ? Melissa at one point said Sandra came to the door, but her daughter couldn't play as she had to clean up her room ? Grandmother was at home.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1332 on: April 13, 2009, 11:30:00 AM »

Thanks AZSunny!    

So I wonder who Melissa's daughter is going to be living with.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: April 13, 2009, 11:31:48 AM »

I would love to hear what Melissa's ex-husband has to say about her.  I can understand her family being "shocked" that she would do this....i believe that is a part of unconditional love....however, I'm sure the ex would shed some light on the *real* Melissa.  IMO

It doesn't sound like he is a real winner either.  Not sure I would accept much of what he says.  No child support payments and unemployed, defaulted on payments with bank/medical.  Hasn't been married to her in over 5 years.  Nope, not a winner.

FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1334 on: April 13, 2009, 11:34:33 AM »

Hi, Im new here. I've been lurking!

So I go out of town this weekend and come back to find out it's Huckaby?!?! wha??

Do we have a motive or is she just bat crazy?

I've been a webslueth for a while but this case hit close to home..I have a neice that lives in a trailor park with less than a stellar parent figure.

And kid stuff always gets to me. As it would with any normal person.

me (gotta try one of these monkey icons) 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: April 13, 2009, 11:35:04 AM »

When the family first gave an interview about Sandra, there was a statement made that Sandra was on her way to play with a friend and they didn't know if she had made it there.
I thought, well how difficult is that to determine ? She made it there or she didn't. And
now it seems that it was Melissa's daughter she went to play with. Ms. Lawless was in the house, they don't say where the grandfather was.
Another thing is : Sandra told the five year old she wanted to run away. This one was courtesy of Melissa. The day after Sandra goes missing, said five year old is no longer in Tracy , going on a preplanned trip with her Grandmother. I call bs on the preplanning.
Melissa goes suddenly " crazy" and does the unthinkable and then become uncrazy in short order. Didn't her grandparents notice anything ?
Did they not know that Sandra had been at their house ? Melissa at one point said Sandra came to the door, but her daughter couldn't play as she had to clean up her room ? Grandmother was at home.

Kat, do we know that Grandmother was at home?  I think that is what Melissa said. I am not sure about this. I even wonder if her daughter was there, or had already left to go with the other grandmother.  I can see it preplanned if it was spring break. 

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1336 on: April 13, 2009, 11:42:46 AM »

So I go out of town this weekend and come back to find out it's Huckaby?!?! wha??

I've been a webslueth for a while but this case hit close to home..I have a neice that lives in a trailor park with less than a stellar parent figure.

Welcome, FishstickKitty!! 

Now you're a FishstickKittyMonkey!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: April 13, 2009, 11:45:24 AM »

Hi FishstickKitty,

k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1338 on: April 13, 2009, 11:46:36 AM »

Hi Fishstickkitty 

My Dad always told me "If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the problem".
So which is it, solution or problem?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: April 13, 2009, 11:47:51 AM »

Kat, do we know that Grandmother was at home?  I think that is what Melissa said. I am not sure about this. I even wonder if her daughter was there, or had already left to go with the other grandmother.  I can see it preplanned if it was spring break. 
I am going by what Blink said, that the five year old was at home and left for a preplanned thing with the other grandmother the day after. I believe Blink pulled it from a statement from the family. There  was ( according to Melissa ) a phone call made from the Grandmother to her at the church regarding lost keys and a lost cell phone that evening.
And here is something else :
Sandra's uncle wants ( well has the urge to )  to go over to the Lawless place and beat the crap out of them. Melissa is in jail.   
It will come out, but my opinion is that Grandma knew something was up for along time and didn't care to share her information with LE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.