April 26, 2024, 03:38:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #2 4/09/09 - 4/15/09  (Read 440702 times)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1560 on: April 13, 2009, 09:57:50 PM »

Where is MH daughter? I am thinking more about this and I am worried for this little girl. If this is what MH does to neighbor children what on earth has she done to her own daughter? I can't find anything on this.

Sheneman said during a question and answer on CBS 10 that she is "staying with relatives."  I heard she is not presently at the MHP.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1561 on: April 13, 2009, 09:58:05 PM »

What I am going to post I found on another forum, I was hoping Tracygirl could comment if she heard this by any of the locals. The church has a basement, and there are three girls that were molested by Melissa, two of the girls, it was never reported until now. Have you heard this, this person seems reliable and believes what is being said. I of course have no idea if this is truth or lies, but is interesting.

Do you have a link to this?
It is on WS, page 5 on the thread titled Rape and Molestation Charges being Considered. Person is from the Bay Area. Like I said I have no idea where exactly this person is getting the info, I just wondered if anyone else has heard this.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: April 13, 2009, 10:01:55 PM »

JessStar

When this first came down and I heard little Sandra was found with the clothes she was wearing, I believed she had not been molested. It made me feel better to think she had not sufferred in that manner. Come to find out she was indeed assaulted enough for the DP to be put on the table. Before finding that out, I had hope that she died accidently or by being drugged or who knows what. It breaks my heart to know she was violated in a most horrible way. I can only guess at what she went through or the pain involved and now I need to be prepared for whatever is revealed next. With what I now know, it won't be pretty.

I felt and feel the same way, believe me.  I don't know what to expect next.  When you say "with what I now know" what are you suggesting?

Just the events that unfolded thus far. I was naive enough to assume her death could have been somekind of accident when her body was found with the clothes she had been wearing when she went missing. Then, low and behold, a bomb drops and we hear of the rape with an object. I'm expecting the worst at this point.
I really hate to say this but remember early on LE said they where looking for "the instrument" that caused her death? Take this one step further and MH was admitted to the hospital for internal bleeding I really hate the thoughts of this

This is bad so far, but the fact is, I have never been involved with a child murder like this one that was the work of a female sexual predator. I don't know what to expect next, but the way it is unfolding, it will be terrible.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: April 13, 2009, 10:03:20 PM »

I'm not so sure that is the same Anita Williams.

This looks more like the homes I saw when i was googling the address.  I thought I had the wrong address, even by California standards it did not look like over a half million dollar home in this economy. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1564 on: April 13, 2009, 10:16:25 PM »

What I am going to post I found on another forum, I was hoping Tracygirl could comment if she heard this by any of the locals. The church has a basement, and there are three girls that were molested by Melissa, two of the girls, it was never reported until now. Have you heard this, this person seems reliable and believes what is being said. I of course have no idea if this is truth or lies, but is interesting.

I won't be surprised if it turns out to be true. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: April 13, 2009, 10:19:48 PM »

It is on WS, page 5 on the thread titled Rape and Molestation Charges being Considered. Person is from the Bay Area. Like I said I have no idea where exactly this person is getting the info, I just wondered if anyone else has heard this.

I popped over there to take a look, I couldn't find it. I don't post or read there so not sure how to navigate.
But I have not heard that one, as far as I know there is not a basement, but I have never been there so I could not say foresure.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1566 on: April 13, 2009, 10:20:38 PM »

Well, Blink said to brace ourselves.  I am BRACED. But I don't know if I am ready.  I have been concerned if there really were children in her Sunday school class.  I can't imagine there were very many. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: April 13, 2009, 10:21:17 PM »

I popped over there to take a look, I couldn't find it. I don't post or read there so not sure how to navigate.
But I have not heard that one, as far as I know there is not a basement, but I have never been there so I could not say foresure.
Like I said this could be bs, just wondered if you heard this. Isn't it rare to have basements in CA?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: April 13, 2009, 10:22:13 PM »

Well, Blink said to brace ourselves.  I am BRACED. But I don't know if I am ready.  I have been concerned if there really were children in her Sunday school class.  I can't imagine there were very many. 
Me either, since there were so few people that attented this church.
k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1569 on: April 13, 2009, 10:22:18 PM »

Can someone that is good with Google earth do a screen capture of that home?    I am very curious after all we have read.  He was never investigated, nor his home searched. 

Per Trulia :

Sold for $1,110,000 on Jun 23rd, 2006
4 br  3 ba  2,685 sqft  Single-Family Home
Description provided by Trulia.
Description provided by Realty Trac.
This is a Single-Family Home located at 17159 Los Padres Drive, Tracy CA 95304. 17159 Los Padres Dr has 4 beds, 3 baths, and approximately 2,685 square feet. The property has a lot size of 91,040 square feet and was built in 1989. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $534,590 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $467,430. 17159 Los Padres Dr is in the 95304 ZIP code in Tracy, CA.The average list price for ZIP code 95304 is $598,428.

Thanks K9!
[/quote]

Are we sure this is the same Anita Williams? 
[/quote]
No not sure, like I said I found this info on another site, posted it here to ask if anyone knew if this was in fact the same Anita Williams that is married to Fred.

My Dad always told me "If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the problem".
So which is it, solution or problem?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: April 13, 2009, 10:22:26 PM »

Tracygirl, it was said the FBI was looking in the crawl space.  There wouldn't be a crawlspace if there was a basement?

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1571 on: April 13, 2009, 10:23:22 PM »

Like I said this could be bs, just wondered if you heard this. Isn't it rare to have basements in CA?

It's definitely not common, but some older buildings may have them.  The church looks pretty old to me.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: April 13, 2009, 10:26:02 PM »

Tracygirl - can you tell by looking at this map? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: April 13, 2009, 10:26:11 PM »

Maybe the crawl space was mistaken for a basement.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: April 13, 2009, 10:27:27 PM »

I believe in one of the reports about LE searching the church, they either mentioned a basement or a trap door in the floor.  I remember something like that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: April 13, 2009, 10:32:51 PM »

http://www.ktvu.com/news/19124077/detail.html

Cantu Killer Search Intensifies; FBI Team Focuses On SUV
Posted: 10:09 pm PDT April 7, 2009
Updated: 1:01 pm PDT April 8, 2009

TRACY, Calif. -- A forensic team including FBI agents meticulously searched a Kia SUV overnight, dusting it for prints and carefully examining the interior for any clues as the hunt for the killer of eight-year-old Sandra Cantu intensified.

In an exclusive KTVU video, the forensic technicians and crime scene experts can be seen dusting and logging their findings. A Cadillac also was located nearby in the garage with a search flyer taped to its rear window.

Authorities were not disclosing who the owner of vehicles was.

Police Sgt. Tony Sheneman said at a morning news conference Wednesday that the investigation was “moving in the right direction.” However, he offered very little new information to back up the statement .

“We feeling a great deal of pressure (to solve the crime),” Sheneman said. “We want to find who is responsible for this, but we don’t want to rush to judgment. We don’t want anyone tried in the press. We want to identify the people or person who is responsible for this and develop a strong enough case that they are brought to justice.”

Sheneman did say police have yet to identify the murder scene, that there had been no reports of stolen luggage in the area and that investigators have not yet gotten back the autopsy report on the young girl.

When asked about the Cantu family, Sheneman said the department was in daily contact.

"The family is devastated," he told reporters. "They want us to concentrate on finding the people who are responsible for this and are optimistic we will do so. But that won't help in relieving their devastation."

On Tuesday, FBI and Tracy police began a search at the Clover Road Baptist Church just about a block and a half from the mobile home park where Cantu lived.

Investigators walked the perimeter of the property, took photographs and searched the interior of the church including the basement as well as a nearby shed.

The pastor of the church lives in the same mobile home park that eight-year-old Sandra lived in. He said authorities questioned him Monday night for three hours.

"I just spent a night down at the police station, answering all their questions," said Clover Road Pastor Lane Lawless.

Monday night, KTVU saw the pastor's wife, Connie Lawless, leave in a police car to be taken in for questioning.

Tuesday, Lawless told KTVU Cantu had visited the couple's home often and played with their great granddaughter.

Police searched the Lawless home Monday night after Sandra's body was identified. The pastor's wife says investigators seized phones and computers.

"We're very open to them taking anything they wanted," said Connie Lawless. "We are not at all disturbed by that. We feel that the more people they can eliminate , the quicker they'll get to the truth."

KTVU also learned that FBI and Tracy police entered the mobile home park Tuesday afternoon to search unit 88 again. The home was one of the first locations police searched soon after the second grader went missing.

When FBU Special Agent Todd Irinaga was approached as investigators searched the church, he said he couldn’t discuss any of the other search site in town.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: April 13, 2009, 10:36:19 PM »

Thanks, so there is a basement  That shed seems to have been very interesting to LE, I wonder what was in there, what they found?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1577 on: April 13, 2009, 10:51:47 PM »

I don't think I want to know what went on in that basement. Hopefully it's a treasure chest full of evidence, though.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: April 13, 2009, 10:54:13 PM »

Tracygirl - can you tell by looking at this map? 

I am not sure, I thought the driveway of the house I thought was the one I was looking for had the driveway on the left of the front door. There was a person sitting in a car in the front of the house so I was trying to not be obvious, so I could have misread the numbers. I can pass by tomorrow if you want me to confirm
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: April 13, 2009, 10:56:06 PM »

I don't think I want to know what went on in that basement. Hopefully it's a treasure chest full of evidence, though.
Oh wow, it probably is 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.