April 20, 2024, 01:57:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #2 4/09/09 - 4/15/09  (Read 440426 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1760 on: April 14, 2009, 04:30:21 PM »

What came of the arraignment today? Im at work and up to my ears..can't browse much. (cept for this cage  of course!!)

Scroll up or back a page. It's just been posted. Smile

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: April 14, 2009, 04:35:59 PM »

GAG order not issued at this time but will be taken up on the 24th.

The PD asked for one for both sides.

She cried the whole time she was in court.

She looks very healthy to me. Doesn't look like a meth head or like she is on drugs.

jmo

Noticed that too, her skin was clear and pink. She looked scared and obviously emotional. Everytime the judge would read a charge off she would cry. See goes back to what I said, she doesn't seem like she is gutsy enough to have done this by her self. She seems to be a bit needy.
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1762 on: April 14, 2009, 04:39:38 PM »

Tracygirl......couldn't find anything for Fontana/San Bernadino.  Only a couple of traffic cases for Johnny and a small claims for Melissa.  I think they limit what you can access for free.....maybe some else can get access to what ever info might be out there.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: April 14, 2009, 04:49:09 PM »

the more I hear and the more I think about this crime...I just can not wrap my brain around it...it is so horrific that I can't even begin to comprehend how this woman's mind works....

Me, either, Cooklie.

It doesn't make sense to me, just doesn't add up.  Unless there is a male involved somewhere.  I don't mean males are always the source of all evil and certainly we have seen all those cases of female teachers having sex with underaged males, etc.

But still. . . . . .

Well, maybe we can get more information or there will be a leak or two before the gag orders are put in place for I believe they will be on the 24th.

I hope so as I do need much more information to process this.  Just does not compute in my mind.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: April 14, 2009, 04:51:04 PM »

I seem to recall way back, even before Sandra's body was found they took blinds from somewhere but you know what? This has had so many twists and turns I could be confused.

There is a news photo that appears to show a detective putting the blinds in his car..

I personally believe there is a male involved.

Grandma, is slick as snake shit. She is a manipulator... Good for her grand daughters defense making people consider how wrong they are to judge her without a trial or evidence presented ...
Making others think THEY are wrong is a manipulators, Tool..  Wink Now she is right and you are wrong..  Wink

Looking past Granma  ;D This girl may just be stupid and covering for somebody ..
A male But For Who and Why ?

Of course that is just my opinion..

This is what I feel as well....At least one other person...maybe more, or maybe more have knowledge.

She may very well be covering for someone else, but I feel if so, she won't hold out for long.  IMO when the reality sinks in, she will talk.

I agree with others here...something hinky is up.  Time will tell.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: April 14, 2009, 05:06:21 PM »

http://tinyurl.com/ccjqsk

Huckaby shaken by murder, kidnapping, rape charges
by TP staff
35 mins 3 secs ago

A teary-eyed Melissa Huckaby winced at the word “murder,” “rape” and “Sandra” during a court appearance today at which prosecutors charged her with murder, kidnapping and rape with a foreign object in the death of Sandra Cantu, 8.

Huckaby entered no plea as public defender Ellen Schwarzenberg was assigned to defend the woman who could face the death penalty or life without parole if convicted.

San Joaquin County District Attorney Jim Willett said Huckaby’s mental health issues will have an effect on the case, though how remains unclear at the moment.

The one-time Baptist church Sunday school teacher in January pleaded no contest to a burglary and robbery charge, and two psychiatrists in that case interviewed Huckaby to see if she was fit to stand trial. They said she was.

After today’s hearing, Huckaby’s first since her arrest late Friday night, the suspect’s family was ushered out of the courtroom without speaking to the media.

Huckaby was arrested 14 days after Sandra’s disappearance from the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park on West Clover Road, where Huckaby lived with her 5-year-old daughter and grandparents, Clifford Lane and Connie Lawless.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 05:23:32 PM by klaasend » Logged
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: April 14, 2009, 05:11:08 PM »

She looks very healthy to me. Doesn't look like a meth head or like she is on drugs.

jmo

Noticed that too, her skin was clear and pink. She looked scared and obviously emotional. Everytime the judge would read a charge off she would cry. See goes back to what I said, she doesn't seem like she is gutsy enough to have done this by her self. She seems to be a bit needy.

Is there a recording on one of the stations yet that we can watch?  Pictures somewhere?  Help!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: April 14, 2009, 05:17:20 PM »

by TP staff
35 mins 3 secs ago

A teary-eyed Melissa Huckaby winced at the word “murder,” “rape” and “Sandra” during a court appearance today at which prosecutors charged her with murder, kidnapping and rape with a foreign object in the death of Sandra Cantu, 8.

Huckaby entered no plea as public defender Ellen Schwarzenberg was assigned to defend the woman who could face the death penalty or life without parole if convicted.

San Joaquin County District Attorney Jim Willett said Huckaby’s mental health issues will have an effect on the case, though how remains unclear at the moment.

The one-time Baptist church Sunday school teacher in January pleaded no contest to a burglary and robbery charge, and two psychiatrists in that case interviewed Huckaby to see if she was fit to stand trial. They said she was.

After today’s hearing, Huckaby’s first since her arrest late Friday night, the suspect’s family was ushered out of the courtroom without speaking to the media.

Huckaby was arrested 14 days after Sandra’s disappearance from the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park on West Clover Road, where Huckaby lived with her 5-year-old daughter and grandparents, Clifford Lane and Connie Lawless.

I saw her today. Note the contrast between her and Casey, whom I believe is a narcissitic sociopath. This girl is no Casey. Somethings wrong. She is a kind of Bat Shit I am unfamiliar with, or there's W A Y more.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: April 14, 2009, 05:20:32 PM »

jmo

Is there a recording on one of the stations yet that we can watch?  Pictures somewhere?  Help!

Just saw one picture come up on the Tracy paper site.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1769 on: April 14, 2009, 05:22:38 PM »

by TP staff
35 mins 3 secs ago

I saw her today. Note the contrast between her and Casey, whom I believe is a narcissitic sociopath. This girl is no Casey. Somethings wrong. She is a kind of Bat Shit I am unfamiliar with, or there's W A Y more.
ITA!! 

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1770 on: April 14, 2009, 05:23:00 PM »

My husband read today in the San Joaquin herald MH ex husband had supervised visits because of child abduction, drinking and DV. Interesting! You will find it about 1/2 way down the article

http://**/ci_12133607

I wondered about the Domestic abuse. But this is interesting he has a history of child abduction!  It says he had supervised visits and was ordered to pay child support but I thought Madison wasn't his daughter? So many conflicting stories!
This paper has a reputation of getting it right so I tend to trust them. It is where I go to get updates on news stories in my area. A little more in depth and fact based rather then assumptions. JMHO

The bigger problem here is the fact that if a child is born of a marriage it is assumed to to be the husband's child. I would like to see it be mandatory that DNA testing is done to determine that the RIGHT dad gets on the birth certificate. I know many men that are angry because they have to pay child support on a kid that is not theirs.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1771 on: April 14, 2009, 05:23:31 PM »

Here is a scenario for Mellisa working alone ..

Sandra comes to play ... she is 8 and the other 5

They get into sex investigation and maybe touch.. Normal unsupervised Behaviors
Mellisa walks in and catches it..
She Goes Ballistic !!!! Melissa becomes out of control and she has no common sense and reasoning in her Anger... Her daughter attacked.. Her beliefs and  her ignorance take control...
 Decides to scold and punish Sandra as she now believes Sandra has attacked her daughter of 5.
 Decides to punish and show Sandra what that may feel like as punishment..
    Goes beyond that point to chocking her in anger.

Sandra dies of that attack..

Anyone can make up a scenario that fits the crime.. 
This is just a scenario out of thought and is just my opinion..
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: April 14, 2009, 05:23:39 PM »

the more I hear and the more I think about this crime...I just can not wrap my brain around it...it is so horrific that I can't even begin to comprehend how this woman's mind works....

Me, either, Cooklie.

It doesn't make sense to me, just doesn't add up.  Unless there is a male involved somewhere.  I don't mean males are always the source of all evil and certainly we have seen all those cases of female teachers having sex with underaged males, etc.

But still. . . . . .

Well, maybe we can get more information or there will be a leak or two before the gag orders are put in place for I believe they will be on the 24th.

I hope so as I do need much more information to process this.  Just does not compute in my mind.

I agree with both of you.  I was trying to wrap my brain around this last night and here's what doesn't add up for me:
MH has a known history of romantic/sexual relationships with men.  We haven't heard anything about her having that type of relationship with women.  I understand that pedophile doesn't equal homosexual...but it doesn't make sense that she's wired to want sex with grown men and little girls.  Does that make any sense?
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: April 14, 2009, 05:26:18 PM »

by TP staff
35 mins 3 secs ago

Oh Yeah!  I like the way you think Blink!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: April 14, 2009, 05:28:17 PM »

Reminder - Casey did cry once too...when she knew she was caught

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1775 on: April 14, 2009, 05:28:20 PM »

by TP staff
35 mins 3 secs ago

Oh Yeah!  I like the way you think Blink!
I think she is crazy and there is way more, anyone else think this will be plead out fast?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: April 14, 2009, 05:47:29 PM »

Even though I believe the tears are because they were caught, I do believe there is a big difference between Casey and Melissa.  I believe Melissa is covering for someone that assisted and I really do think she'll talk. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: April 14, 2009, 05:48:42 PM »

FYI - I know the site has gone down alot today.  I've let Dugga know and I'm sure he's working on it.  Might simply be high traffic.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1778 on: April 14, 2009, 05:55:18 PM »

I really think Melissa will talk also, I hope there is a deal made, so the families do not have to go through such a horrendous trial.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1779 on: April 14, 2009, 05:57:33 PM »

FYI - I know the site has gone down alot today.  I've let Dugga know and I'm sure he's working on it.  Might simply be high traffic.

Thank you. I am experiencing anger management issues, my patience is way thin 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.