March 28, 2024, 05:22:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #2 4/09/09 - 4/15/09  (Read 439329 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #440 on: April 10, 2009, 11:37:31 PM »

http://www.tracypress.com/

Tracy PD removed a bed from the church!

Oh, good gravy.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #441 on: April 10, 2009, 11:38:19 PM »

Welcome to our new monkeys!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: April 10, 2009, 11:39:22 PM »

I'm thinking that Tracy Press may be where I saw the woman's post about the pastor's daughter and Chris Sinclair.  I'll have to go back through past articles to see.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: April 10, 2009, 11:40:21 PM »

I googled "cause of internal bleeding" ~

http://www.formulamedical.com/Topics/Symptoms/Bleeding%20internal.htm

and this:

http://symptoms.wrongdiagnosis.com/cosymptoms/internal-bleeding.htm
Results: 9 causes of Internal bleeding

1. Autoimmune Thrombocytopenia
      2. Froster-Iskenius-Waterson syndrome
      3. Hemophilia
      4. Hepatoma
      5. Kaposi sarcoma
      6. Liver cancer
      7. Ovarian cysts
      8. Scurvy
      9. Vitamin K deficiency

Thank-you Muffy. 

Oh.  And of course maybe someone has internal bleeding if they've been injured/hit/beaten and etc.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #444 on: April 10, 2009, 11:41:54 PM »

I googled "cause of internal bleeding" ~

http://www.formulamedical.com/Topics/Symptoms/Bleeding%20internal.htm

and this:

http://symptoms.wrongdiagnosis.com/cosymptoms/internal-bleeding.htm
Results: 9 causes of Internal bleeding

1. Autoimmune Thrombocytopenia
      2. Froster-Iskenius-Waterson syndrome
      3. Hemophilia
      4. Hepatoma
      5. Kaposi sarcoma
      6. Liver cancer
      7. Ovarian cysts
      8. Scurvy
      9. Vitamin K deficiency

Hi Muffy, and Happy Easter to you and yours'

quite a few causes and just by looking at that list - Kaposi Sarcoma - is probably the only one that could be crossed off the list and that's cause by a virus. It would be very very rare in a younger woman and is mainly affecting advanced stage HIV.

I'm sure there are many more causes that could cause internal bleeding. But since we are not hearing of an accident she was involved in and the close proximity of the hospital visit and Sandra's murder it leads to obvious questions.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #445 on: April 10, 2009, 11:43:24 PM »

Thanks Rob, that does make sense, I guess a little girl would have trouble causing that kind of internal bleeding, it just seems something is so off with this.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: April 10, 2009, 11:43:57 PM »

Warren Jeffs had beds in the church - juss saying 

+++

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: April 10, 2009, 11:45:37 PM »

Warren Jeffs had beds in the church - juss saying 
He sure did 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #448 on: April 10, 2009, 11:46:41 PM »

why is there a bed in the church?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: April 10, 2009, 11:48:29 PM »

why is there a bed in the church?
Not only that, but you would think that LE would have taken this out the first time they searched, unless of course, it was brought to the church after the first search.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: April 10, 2009, 11:48:54 PM »

Okies now... this with Melissa has just gotten beyond the weirdest weird. 

One weird thing, ok.  Two weird things, hmmm.  But this many weird things?????  Kind of makes me start wondering.....

Especially after hearing that she was recently in the hospital for internal bleeding.  How coinkydink is that?  Or it may have nutting to do with this. 

Did someone beat her up, causing those injuries?  Yet if so, would LE allow this public drama with Melissa to continue, perhaps as one way of letting out the rope bit by bit, in order to catch the bigger fish?

What if someone else is behind all this, and Melissa has been made somehow to be the designated scapegoat.  Either that or to put so much confusing and nutso things out there that leaves everyone scratching their heads.  Taking the focus off whoever else may not want the focus on them? 

Maybe I watch too much CSI.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: April 10, 2009, 11:51:09 PM »

One weird thing, ok.  Two weird things, hmmm.  But this many weird things?????  Kind of makes me start wondering.....

Especially after hearing that she was recently in the hospital for internal bleeding.  How coinkydink is that?  Or it may have nutting to do with this. 

Did someone beat her up, causing those injuries?  Yet if so, would LE allow this public drama with Melissa to continue, perhaps as one way of letting out the rope bit by bit, in order to catch the bigger fish?

What if someone else is behind all this, and Melissa has been made somehow to be the designated scapegoat.  Either that or to put so much confusing and nutso things out there that leaves everyone scratching their heads.  Taking the focus off whoever else may not want the focus on them? 

Hey, that could very well be, and I know I watch way to much Law and Orders and CSI.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: April 10, 2009, 11:52:50 PM »

Church searched again
by Jennifer Wadsworth / TP staff
04.10.09 - 09:02 pm

Three investigators this evening took what appeared to be a fold-up bed from a church that an FBI team had already searched two days ago in connection to the murder of 8-year-old Tracy girl Sandra Cantu.

The Clover Road Baptist Church lies just yards from the mobile home park where Sandra was last seen alive March 27. Her body was found by farmworkers 10 days later stuffed inside a suitcase and submerged in a dairy pond two miles north of where she lived with her family in Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park.

Exactly two weeks after her disappearance and five days since police identified her dead body, investigators had little to tell the public without “compromising the integrity of the investigation,” Tracy police Sgt. Tony Sheneman said.

He did say he’s confident they’re heading in the right direction and even narrowing down the search for a killer.

FBI searched the Baptist church through Tuesday night. By Wednesday, they had removed the yellow crime-scene tape, though they never said whether they’d ruled it out as a crime scene or whether they’d gleaned anything useful.

By this evening, the crime-scene tape was back up again, and FBI agents and police were seen on the roof, in the shed and taking a pretty big piece of evidence — about the size of a curbside garbage can — from inside the church and into a crime scene van.

Another crime-scene van parked outside the mobile home park, where police have questioned every resident several times since Sandra’s disappearance.

Pastor of the church Lane Lawless — identified in property records as Clifford Lane Lawless — told the press earlier this week that he and his family are fully cooperating with police during the investigation because they want the killer found and their names cleared.

Their granddaughter Melissa Huckaby, 28, who lives with them, said the same. She told the Press earlier in the day today that police had towed her car, interviewed her and questioned her relatives in connection with the investigation.

She said her 5-year-old daughter used to play with Sandra and that news of the girl’s death was devastating to her and her family.

She also said she’d lost a suitcase the same hour Sandra went missing. The suitcase she lost closely matched the description of the suitcase in which police found Sandra’s fully clothed remains on Monday.

Police have scheduled a press conference for 10 a.m. Saturday.

Also Tracy Crime Stoppers announced late today that it had increased its reward for information that leads to Sandra's killer to $31,700.

• Contact Tracy Press reporter Jennifer Wadsworth at 830-4225 or jwadsworth@tracypress.com.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #453 on: April 10, 2009, 11:53:09 PM »

With the pastor living so close to the church, I can see absolutely no need for a bed in the church.  I don't like the sound of that at all.  I remember watching a special about a congressman? who had a foldup bed in his office so that he could sleep there at night and save on hotel money.  He was doing it for his family, and seemed like a nice enough, frugal for a good reason explanation to me.  I don't see how they could explain the need for one in a church so small with such a small congregation and staff.  This is crazy, and I have a bad feeling that all this speculation is really not that far off.  Poor Sandra!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #454 on: April 10, 2009, 11:53:45 PM »

You know, that thought did enter my mind after the rumor of her dating Sinclair came up.  It sounds like he is an abusive, hateful POS who was even awful to his own parents.   I'm wondering if she's taking the heat for him and if he was the reason she was in the hospital.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: April 10, 2009, 11:54:29 PM »

I guess a bed in a church could be used for the occasional homeless person.

+++

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #456 on: April 10, 2009, 11:55:47 PM »

I wonder if they'll say the bed was going to be sold in the rummage sale.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: April 10, 2009, 11:57:01 PM »

Well.. all I know is that down at the Christian and church supplies store, never in my life have I seen a bed in any form, for sale or rent.  Ya know?   

Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: April 10, 2009, 11:57:14 PM »

Ok .....this isn't the same post that I saw but here is another mention of CS but this one mentions he is the boyfriend of Melissa.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?article-Woman%20in%20mobile%20home%20park%20reported%20missing%20suitcase%20=&page_label=home&id=2298054-Woman+in+mobile+home+park+reported+missing+suitcase&widget=push&instance=home_most_popular&open

« bazstr wrote on Friday, Apr 10 at 07:31 PM »
exactly cj, she's clearly connected. I'd pick apart her place with a fine-toothed comb. Again, I'm clear on exactly what the church connection is but I just saw the tv report and saw them searching a shed out back of the church. Kathryn Christian is her boyfriend (again, something I've heard) and got arrested for obstructing justice last week for blocking the police from searching his property. Christian has a record of abuse, etc.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: April 10, 2009, 11:57:43 PM »

Church searched again
by Jennifer Wadsworth / TP staff1 hr 51 mins ago

Three investigators this evening took what appeared to be a fold-up bed from a church that an FBI team had already searched two days ago in connection to the murder of 8-year-old Tracy girl Sandra Cantu.

The Clover Road Baptist Church lies just yards from the mobile home park where Sandra was last seen alive March 27. Her body was found by farmworkers 10 days later stuffed inside a suitcase and submerged in a dairy pond two miles north of where she lived with her family in Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park.

Exactly two weeks after her disappearance and five days since police identified her dead body, investigators had little to tell the public without “compromising the integrity of the investigation,” Tracy police Sgt. Tony Sheneman said.

He did say he’s confident they’re heading in the right direction and even narrowing down the search for a killer.

FBI searched the Baptist church through Tuesday night. By Wednesday, they had removed the yellow crime-scene tape, though they never said whether they’d ruled it out as a crime scene or whether they’d gleaned anything useful.

By this evening, the crime-scene tape was back up again, and FBI agents and police were seen on the roof, in the shed and taking a pretty big piece of evidence — about the size of a curbside garbage can — from inside the church and into a crime scene van.

Another crime-scene van parked outside the mobile home park, where police have questioned every resident several times since Sandra’s disappearance.

Pastor of the church Lane Lawless — identified in property records as Clifford Lane Lawless — told the press earlier this week that he and his family are fully cooperating with police during the investigation because they want the killer found and their names cleared.

Their granddaughter Melissa Huckaby, 28, who lives with them, said the same. She told the Press earlier in the day today that police had towed her car, interviewed her and questioned her relatives in connection with the investigation.

She said her 5-year-old daughter used to play with Sandra and that news of the girl’s death was devastating to her and her family.

She also said she’d lost a suitcase the same hour Sandra went missing. The suitcase she lost closely matched the description of the suitcase in which police found Sandra’s fully clothed remains on Monday.

Police have scheduled a press conference for 10 a.m. Saturday.

Also Tracy Crime Stoppers announced late today that it had increased its reward for information that leads to Sandra's killer to $31,700.

• Contact Tracy Press reporter Jennifer Wadsworth at 830-4225 or jwadsworth@tracypress.com.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=2298911-Church+searched+again&article-Church%20searched%20again%20=&widget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.