March 28, 2024, 03:45:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #2 4/09/09 - 4/15/09  (Read 439316 times)
k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2009, 06:10:12 PM »

So, I know I'm not really following this case very closely ... so ya'll can scream at me ... but, FOX reporter said earlier that this looked like a "hit" ... intimating that it may be aimed at someone in the family ... and not a sexual predator type murder ... and the only reason I could see as to why they were reporting that way is that she was found clothed.  Just wondered why they stated that ... and if there is anything out there ... that supported their story? ...
First of all Newfie I have to say, I love your signature.

There is a theory being floated that this was some type of vengeance perhaps toward the grandfather. His tires had been slashed previously that is why he had the cameras installed on the mobile home. I believe this is with in the realm of possibility. I still like Williams for it though, at least some part of it.

My Dad always told me "If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the problem".
So which is it, solution or problem?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2009, 06:18:36 PM »

There is a theory being floated that this was some type of vengeance perhaps toward the grandfather. His tires had been slashed previously that is why he had the cameras installed on the mobile home. I believe this is with in the realm of possibility. I still like Williams for it though, at least some part of it.
Ah ... I do need to follow this tragedy more closely.  I guess I just cannot fathom why anyone would murder a child for vengeance against her family ... but I guess I don't understand pedophiles either.  I'm all for sending them to some really small, arid, deserted island ... no food, water or shelter ... if they live ... good for them ... if they don't ... good for us.  (I'm in a mood today!)

And yep ... hoping OCSO is working on that signature line ... that whole family deserves some jail time in my opinion! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2009, 06:26:47 PM »

Ah ... I do need to follow this tragedy more closely.  I guess I just cannot fathom why anyone would murder a child for vengeance against her family ... but I guess I don't understand pedophiles either.  I'm all for sending them to some really small, arid, deserted island ... no food, water or shelter ... if they live ... good for them ... if they don't ... good for us.  (I'm in a mood today!)

And yep ... hoping OCSO is working on that signature line ... that whole family deserves some jail time in my opinion! 

It is being assumed they killed her shortly after taking her. We do not know when she died and how long they may have kept her around. If they were making movies with this poor little girl, it would take a while. We know it was shorter then 10 days, that is it. 

k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2009, 06:29:51 PM »

Tracygirl, we wont let this case die down. You an I can march our happy buts to the police station with signs reading "justice for Sandra" if that is what we have to do to keep media interest.

My Dad always told me "If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the problem".
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2009, 06:30:57 PM »

NEW BLINK ON CRIME POST:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/09/sandra-cantu-casenew-developments/

Hey Monkeys, your exclusive:

No Rummage Sale at the Church, but Williams had a Yard Sale the day after Sandra's disappearance.

Wow, OK so Williams is lying which I think we had all suspected. It is nice to now have solid conformation that the guy is a bonafide creep and maybe more. Obviously he is trying to cover something up.
Now the other Williams (Johnny), where was this boat he allegedly saw Fred Williams and Sandra aboard on the 2nd?

Holy crap.  I sure hope they checked out any computer Fred Willams may have had access to (early on).....we know they checked out the Pastor's and maybe he used it at some point. 

I still can't even figure out why there was even a need for any type of groundskeeper there.       

That Fred has some 'splaining to do....

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2009, 06:34:12 PM »

http://www.kcra.com/video/9292412/index.html

Press conference. At least KCRA is there!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2009, 06:35:07 PM »

NEW BLINK ON CRIME POST:

No Rummage Sale at the Church, but Williams had a Yard Sale the day after Sandra's disappearance.

Wow, thanks Blink.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2009, 06:36:31 PM »

http://www.kcra.com/video/9292412/index.html

Press conference. At least KCRA is there!

Thanks for the heads up!
k9ohana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2009, 06:39:28 PM »

New 10 is as well.

http://www.news10.net/news/liveonline

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2009, 06:39:38 PM »

My fear is this case is dying out. The press conferences are not getting as much attention or coverage. kcra didn't have a live feed even. There were half the amount of mic's there today. There is nothing more to talk about, we have nothing new, no arrest has been named not even a suspect named or a POI. Mean while these people are free to come and go. Is anyone following them? We are all waiting 4 weeks to see what the coroners report says?
I wish I shared every one's optimism this person will be caught. Odds are in the criminals favor, I fear. How many of these cases are actually solved?

I am beginning to doubt there is that much evidence in this case at all. Why would they allow the person they feel did this to run around the city? The pastor and Williams had a service last night at an undesclosed location. Frank Wohler is conducting classes, Slayter and Sinclair have been reported coming and going. If these are the people who didn't do this and they feel they know but can't arrest, at least let us know who to protect our children from!

Any body on this board who lived in the same city where a crime like this occured? How did you cope with it? How long until you felt you could let your child get the newspaper from the driveway without holding thier hand.

I definitely get your frustration, Tracygirl.  If I lived there, I would feel the same way.  Actually I DO feel the same way and probably will no matter where I live.  I don't know that I'll ever feel safe with my daughter outside without me until she's much older.  I just view these poor kids as prey.  All it takes is that one person and just a few seconds.   I get frustrated with my husband at times because he doesn't operate the same way.  I just don't understand it.

As far as our not hearing anything big lately as far as the progress of the investigation, I'm taking that as a very good sign.  I think LE is taking every precaution to do things the right way and avoid the confusion and controversy caused when too much is released to the public.  It's a great way to keep "the bad guys" from knowing what they know - or what they don't know. 

I have a very good feeling about this one - I think this POS will be caught and will go down hard.  I wouldn't say that if this same gut feeling hadn't served me well in several other cases and in countless situations in my everyday life.

Keep the faith, Tracygirl!  The Monkeys won't let this die down anyway!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2009, 06:43:48 PM »

NEW BLINK ON CRIME POST:

Wow, OK so Williams is lying which I think we had all suspected. It is nice to now have solid conformation that the guy is a bonafide creep and maybe more. Obviously he is trying to cover something up.
Now the other Williams (Johnny), where was this boat he allegedly saw Fred Williams and Sandra aboard on the 2nd?

Holy crap.  I sure hope they checked out any computer Fred Willams may have had access to (early on).....we know they checked out the Pastor's and maybe he used it at some point. 

I still can't even figure out why there was even a need for any type of groundskeeper there.       

That Fred has some 'splaining to do....

Where did he see the boat? Did he name the water way? This poor man has been trying to get anyone and everyone to listen to him. This is huge if it is true. I know I have seen him somewhere, still can't recall.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2009, 06:46:42 PM »

Where did he see the boat? Did he name the water way? This poor man has been trying to get anyone and everyone to listen to him. This is huge if it is true. I know I have seen him somewhere, still can't recall.

Which Williams are you talking about when you say he looks familiar?  Fred or Johnny?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2009, 06:51:41 PM »

That fred guy. I know that face and the name fred going with it. I do not have a favorable impression though, but for the life of me I cannot recall where I have seen him.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2009, 06:56:36 PM »

Who would speak on Sandra's behalf  saying she forgives the killer???
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2009, 06:58:39 PM »

That fred guy. I know that face and the name fred going with it. I do not have a favorable impression though, but for the life of me I cannot recall where I have seen him.

Hmmm.  I thought you were talking about him, but then thought maybe it was the other Williams that I hadn't heard about before.

What kind of feeling do you get when you see his picture?  I know you said you don't have a favorable impression of him, but is it any more specific than that?  (Anger, fear, the creeps, etc.)

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: April 09, 2009, 07:00:07 PM »

http://www.fox40.com/pages/landing_sandra_cantu/?ONLY-ON-FOX40-Man-Says-He-Knows-Who-Kill=1&blockID=262627&feedID=2674

ANOTHER ARTICLE ABOUT GUY WHO CLAIMS TO HAVE SEEN SANDRA W/FRED WILLIAMS IN BOAT.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: April 09, 2009, 07:04:51 PM »

I got a bad vibe from him when he gave a interview stating that the Pastor would say something like the parents should have been watching her at all times, it just struck me that he was saying it was Sandra's parents fault for letting her play with out constant supervision.  Seemed to me like something a peddie would say...placing the blame on the child or the parents.  JMO  I can't locate the exact interview at the moment, I think it was his second one?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2009, 07:05:52 PM »

Hmmm.  I thought you were talking about him, but then thought maybe it was the other Williams that I hadn't heard about before.

What kind of feeling do you get when you see his picture?  I know you said you don't have a favorable impression of him, but is it any more specific than that?  (Anger, fear, the creeps, etc.)

slimmy, like he did something that made me want to vomit or made me feel uncomfortable.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2009, 07:07:45 PM »

slimmy, like he did something that made me want to vomit or made me feel uncomfortable.

I wonder if he was ever a custodian at a school or other church before. 

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #99 on: April 09, 2009, 07:09:57 PM »

I got a bad vibe from him when he gave a interview stating that the Pastor would say something like the parents should have been watching her at all times, it just struck me that he was saying it was Sandra's parents fault for letting her play with out constant supervision.  Seemed to me like something a peddie would say...placing the blame on the child or the parents.  JMO  I can't locate the exact interview at the moment, I think it was his second one?

Whoa.  That's an odd remark for him to have made.  You'd think that someone not involved or guilty of something wouldn't have a need to shift blame.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.