May 01, 2024, 02:46:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #34 4/9/09 - 4/15/09  (Read 114713 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #140 on: April 10, 2009, 03:31:49 PM »

Thanks, Dolce.  I may drive over to see the grandpups in person this weekend.  Or would that be in pup instead of person?

In pup I believe....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #141 on: April 10, 2009, 03:32:50 PM »

Good job in the fashion thread, Dolce.  You can do my wedding for me!!!  Did I mention I am going to marry Matthew McConaughey when I grow up???  Yep, dont you think we would be cute together????  Me too!!!!! 

Absolutely my BFF!  LOL

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: April 10, 2009, 03:33:35 PM »

What white dogs do immediately following any bath:

Such a cutie patootie.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: April 10, 2009, 03:42:28 PM »

Hey guys, I am not the Iris at CnG.  I am not a member there.  I am Iris44 here and at GoldMonkey.  I'm sure Klaasand can verify that for you.  I don't even have the site address for CnG.  Does that poster even write like me?  I barely even go to work.  I work out of my home most days or at clients.

Klaasand can you please verify this for kermit and anna?  Thanks.  Iris44

ok, now we're in the Twighlight Zone !!   

At least now I know why the hate me!!  And all this time I thought they just didn't agree with my posts.   

Iris44 - for what its worth, i believe you deserve an apology.  I dont think you will get it here though since you do *belong* to one of the other sites.  Not that I agree with that either but it is what it is.     

I know I wont be a *popular* monkey for saying this but its just how I feel.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #144 on: April 10, 2009, 04:04:01 PM »

Hey guys, I am not the Iris at CnG.  I am not a member there.  I am Iris44 here and at GoldMonkey.  I'm sure Klaasand can verify that for you.  I don't even have the site address for CnG.  Does that poster even write like me?  I barely even go to work.  I work out of my home most days or at clients.

At least now I know why the hate me!!  And all this time I thought they just didn't agree with my posts.   

Iris44 - for what its worth, i believe you deserve an apology.  I dont think you will get it here though since you do *belong* to one of the other sites.  Not that I agree with that either but it is what it is.     

I cannot believe that crap is still going on.  They must need something to fill their time.

Ignorance is bliss, I say!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: April 10, 2009, 04:14:21 PM »

That is not entirely true.  I have seen many monkeys and mods alike come back and post apologies and/or retraction statements. 
You have to understand where many are coming from in regards to the actions done by posters of CnG to fully understand why there is so much hurt and hatered for that site.  Having people personal information posted out there for the world to see is just the tip of the iceburg.
I believe that if the statement made by Iris is found to be correct that the people who posted in defense will apologize to her...only because I have not seen different with this board thus far.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: April 10, 2009, 04:27:01 PM »

That is not entirely true.  I have seen many monkeys and mods alike come back and post apologies and/or retraction statements. 
You have to understand where many are coming from in regards to the actions done by posters of CnG to fully understand why there is so much hurt and hatered for that site.  Having people personal information posted out there for the world to see is just the tip of the iceburg.
I believe that if the statement made by Iris is found to be correct that the people who posted in defense will apologize to her...only because I have not seen different with this board thus far.

Trust me, I have followed the crazyness of CNG since it is spoken about at many of the threads I visit.  Iris44 was NOT given an apology...check out the NH thread. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #147 on: April 10, 2009, 04:32:36 PM »

Later monkey friends!  Have to deal with company and egg coloring!

Have a great Easter Weekend!!

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #148 on: April 10, 2009, 05:02:02 PM »

youll always be popular with me my big eared cuddlebunny! *squishy hugger*

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: April 10, 2009, 05:40:54 PM »

i hope everyone has a wonderful easter weekend, full of family and loved ones, temperate weather, happy colors and much chocolate!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2009, 05:42:14 PM »

Trust me, I have followed the crazyness of CNG since it is spoken about at many of the threads I visit.  Iris44 was NOT given an apology...check out the NH thread. 

How's this Leroy"

Iris44, I am so sorry you asked if I REALLY had horses as though I were lying about it and that you only ever show up in the NH thread to bash the regular posters there, call them mean and stupid and now idiots.

It is not because of where else you post that I don't like you but the way you have done nothing but make personal attacks instead of just posting.  It is possible to disagree without all the name calling you do.

And if there are only two or three people logged on to a thread, it is possible to tell their IP.  SORRY, it just is.

And SORRY but a forum  like the one you even admit to belonging to that has a thread just for bashing this forum is not the sort of place I look for anything positive to come from.

So Sharon is mean, Magnolia stupid and Kermit and I are idiots.  I am so sorry about that.  But I still have nothing to discuss with people from either of those two forums based on their history of posting false and vicious information about others.  You admit to posting at one of them and I am still pretty sure you do the other.  Unless all people named Iris are interested in horses, lol!  I am sorry you participate in such.

How's that, Leroy?  Since it is so much of your businsess in the first place.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: April 10, 2009, 06:37:24 PM »

I was a short lived member of Goldmonkeys and I had defended my decision to join and defended many of their members.  However, as I see more and more CnG members joining their or old members coming back (Destiny)  to do nothing more but have a platform to spread their evilness, I am very disappointed with GM.   

I was hoping they would take the highroad and dispel many of the allegations about them. Any forum that allows the likes of Destiny and company to belong there - is not a forum I would want to associate myself with!!

I am sorry to offend some GM members...............but I am sure many of you know what I am talking about!!  Be careful what you share in chat, as it obvious that it can come back and bite you in the ass!!  JMO

BTW....maybe Destiny can have channeling101 classes!!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2009, 06:42:24 PM »

How's this Leroy"

Iris44, I am so sorry you asked if I REALLY had horses as though I were lying about it and that you only ever show up in the NH thread to bash the regular posters there, call them mean and stupid and now idiots.

It is not because of where else you post that I don't like you but the way you have done nothing but make personal attacks instead of just posting.  It is possible to disagree without all the name calling you do.

And if there are only two or three people logged on to a thread, it is possible to tell their IP.  SORRY, it just is.

And SORRY but a forum  like the one you even admit to belonging to that has a thread just for bashing this forum is not the sort of place I look for anything positive to come from.

So Sharon is mean, Magnolia stupid and Kermit and I are idiots.  I am so sorry about that.  But I still have nothing to discuss with people from either of those two forums based on their history of posting false and vicious information about others.  You admit to posting at one of them and I am still pretty sure you do the other.  Unless all people named Iris are interested in horses, lol!  I am sorry you participate in such.

How's that, Leroy?  Since it is so much of your businsess in the first place.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: April 10, 2009, 06:47:33 PM »

uh. ya, ok. have a good one you all.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #154 on: April 10, 2009, 06:48:15 PM »

Hi Jackie I see you up there!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: April 10, 2009, 06:49:49 PM »

uh. ya, ok. have a good one you all.
Hi there Peanut!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #156 on: April 10, 2009, 06:52:45 PM »

Hi Dolce
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: April 10, 2009, 06:56:31 PM »

Hi Dolce
My hubs wants to food color the jacks for Easter....I am thinking this is not a good idea.  He assures me they will go back to white once they jump in the pool and that food coloring is organic and safe..... 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: April 10, 2009, 06:57:46 PM »

Hi Dolce
My hubs wants to food color the jacks for Easter....I am thinking this is not a good idea.  He assures me they will go back to white once they jump in the pool and that food coloring is organic and safe..... 
Ok scratch that, now he says he is joking.  He is just cracking up the kids right now....I married a goof.

I am not sure foodcoloring would be good on a dog though.  LOL

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: April 10, 2009, 06:57:52 PM »

Well, it's always easy to take the high road when it is not your information being shared, your children involved or your operating sytem at stake.  And yes, they are merrily still at it.  And the members overlap, etc.

Why anyone would want to post here when they support a forum with a special thread for bashing here I can't imagine.  And some of this goes back a very very long time, couple of years.  It is not all of the surface and some of us have been harmed by it in real life. 

I have to think people who collect personal information on others must have something they themselves fear being exposed.  And not all of these people are normal by any standard.  So while it is easy to be generous with others children, etc. no one has the right to do so with MINE.  That is crossing the line.  Do so at your own peril.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.