May 01, 2024, 02:27:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #34 4/9/09 - 4/15/09  (Read 114711 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: April 10, 2009, 09:54:43 PM »

How's this Leroy"

Iris44, I am so sorry you asked if I REALLY had horses as though I were lying about it and that you only ever show up in the NH thread to bash the regular posters there, call them mean and stupid and now idiots.

It is not because of where else you post that I don't like you but the way you have done nothing but make personal attacks instead of just posting.  It is possible to disagree without all the name calling you do.

And if there are only two or three people logged on to a thread, it is possible to tell their IP.  SORRY, it just is.

And SORRY but a forum  like the one you even admit to belonging to that has a thread just for bashing this forum is not the sort of place I look for anything positive to come from.

So Sharon is mean, Magnolia stupid and Kermit and I are idiots.  I am so sorry about that.  But I still have nothing to discuss with people from either of those two forums based on their history of posting false and vicious information about others.  You admit to posting at one of them and I am still pretty sure you do the other.  Unless all people named Iris are interested in horses, lol!  I am sorry you participate in such.

How's that, Leroy?  Since it is so much of your businsess in the first place.

Nice. 

Does this mean you have copies of posts by a poster named Iris at CnG who talks about horses ?  I thought Kermit's posting information came from a guess at IP numbers ?

Iris was not a member of CnG as of the last time I knew their membership list.  She has stated she's not a member there, does not have a work IP number.   I don't know Iris from Adam, but I clicked on her name and read about the last 10-15 posts from her in the Natalee thread.  Someone at some point 'decided' she was a member at CnG, accused her of cutting-and-pasting, and doing drive-by posts, all of which she appeared to be baffled by, calling one of the posts to her bizarre.  Apparently from her post last night in here, it suddenly clicked that the reason for all the accusatory posts she didn't understand in the Natalee thread directed at her were because it was thought she was a CnG member.

Leroy felt Iris deserved an apology for being called a liar when she's not a member at CnG but purported posting information on her IP number was posted here.   Leroy probably doesn't know Iris from Adam either, but when any of us as members of SM make a mistake, we probably should have the grace to apologize ... so that makes it Leroy's business, and mine... IMO.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: April 10, 2009, 10:14:17 PM »

Bud's Girl - thank you, thank you, thank you!  I've been sitting here thinking about how to reply but you summed up my thoughts/reasons to a "T". 

I wasn't trying to insert myself in someone else's business....was just posting my opinion.  I dont know Iris44 but again felt she/he deserved an apology.  That did not mean one had to be given....again, was just posting my opinion.

Again, thank you for understanding where I was coming from.    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: April 10, 2009, 10:44:18 PM »

Bud's Girl - thank you, thank you, thank you!  I've been sitting here thinking about how to reply but you summed up my thoughts/reasons to a "T". 

I wasn't trying to insert myself in someone else's business....was just posting my opinion.  I dont know Iris44 but again felt she/he deserved an apology.  That did not mean one had to be given....again, was just posting my opinion.

If Iris is not a member of CnG then the apology about that should come from Kermit not Anna.   It was Kermit who posted the information about Iris and CnG.

Now, I will say that Iris has said some negative things about members here at SM over at GM.  So there might be some hurt feelings on both sides.

Personally I believe Iris, Kermit and Anna are all adults and can work it out for themselves.  I'm not going to tell any of them what to say in this thread.  If they continued personal attacks in the MP thread then I'd say something. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: April 10, 2009, 10:54:51 PM »

If Iris is not a member of CnG then the apology about that should come from Kermit not Anna.   It was Kermit who posted the information about Iris and CnG.

Now, I will say that Iris has said some negative things about members here at SM over at GM.  So there might be some hurt feelings on both sides.

Personally I believe Iris, Kermit and Anna are all adults and can work it out for themselves.  I'm not going to tell any of them what to say in this thread.  If they continued personal attacks in the MP thread then I'd say something. 

Klaas - i know you would never do that and I hope you never would.

Like I said, I was in no way trying to get in other's people business, just commented on a post with my opinion is all.  (which I wont do again     )

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #184 on: April 10, 2009, 11:15:43 PM »

i am super confused. i went to the candg site and clicked on the site meter on all the public pages i could find to see what kind of info theirs provides, cause that 'from work' bit bout iris baffled me. well all you get when you click on it is the site meter promo page and  prompt to log into your site meter account. what am i missing here...where does iris' ip or anyone elses show up there?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #185 on: April 10, 2009, 11:20:06 PM »

neighbors dog had a new litter.

boy, are those rough puppies!   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: April 10, 2009, 11:20:25 PM »

i am super confused. i went to the candg site and clicked on the site meter on all the public pages i could find to see what kind of info theirs provides, cause that 'from work' bit bout iris baffled me. well all you get when you click on it is the site meter promo page and  prompt to log into your site meter account. what am i missing here...where does iris' ip or anyone elses show up there?

Hey Peanut -thank you for my *squishy hugger* earlier!!

I'm not sure....maybe you have to be a member there to see it??

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: April 10, 2009, 11:25:11 PM »

Hey Peanut -thank you for my *squishy hugger* earlier!!

I'm not sure....maybe you have to be a member there to see it??

hey there leroy!

aw ill squish you anytime sweetie...hope you can stand it.

but i didnt think kermit was a member? maybe i did something wrong and someone else can check it...i just find all of it very puzzling.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #188 on: April 10, 2009, 11:25:55 PM »

Hi Monkeys
Since they were talking about twins earlier, I missed it I thought I would share some twins I thought were soooooooooo cute

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: April 10, 2009, 11:27:33 PM »

GE - wow just wow!! Them some handsome fellas!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: April 10, 2009, 11:27:48 PM »

Hi Monkeys
Since they were talking about twins earlier, I missed it I thought I would share some twins I thought were soooooooooo cute

Double your pleasure, double your fun....

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: April 10, 2009, 11:29:30 PM »

Hi Monkeys

ge!

ill take the six pack on the right please.

oh, and hi...dont distract me like that again missy!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #192 on: April 10, 2009, 11:29:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys

That is so sexist!  Us male type monkeys must take exception to that kind of photo!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: April 10, 2009, 11:30:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys

ge!

second thought, make it the left!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: April 10, 2009, 11:33:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys

That is so sexist!  Us male type monkeys must take exception to that kind of photo!   

Oh Steel, dont be jealous....you look mighty handsome in your suit!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #195 on: April 10, 2009, 11:34:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys

ge!

Hi Peanut, I can't say I wont do it again. Sorry

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: April 10, 2009, 11:35:12 PM »

How's this Leroy"

Iris44, I am so sorry you asked if I REALLY had horses as though I were lying about it and that you only ever show up in the NH thread to bash the regular posters there, call them mean and stupid and now idiots.

It is not because of where else you post that I don't like you but the way you have done nothing but make personal attacks instead of just posting.  It is possible to disagree without all the name calling you do.

And if there are only two or three people logged on to a thread, it is possible to tell their IP.  SORRY, it just is.

And SORRY but a forum  like the one you even admit to belonging to that has a thread just for bashing this forum is not the sort of place I look for anything positive to come from.

So Sharon is mean, Magnolia stupid and Kermit and I are idiots.  I am so sorry about that.  But I still have nothing to discuss with people from either of those two forums based on their history of posting false and vicious information about others.  You admit to posting at one of them and I am still pretty sure you do the other.  Unless all people named Iris are interested in horses, lol!  I am sorry you participate in such.

How's that, Leroy?  Since it is so much of your businsess in the first place.

Nice. 

Does this mean you have copies of posts by a poster named Iris at CnG who talks about horses ?  I thought Kermit's posting information came from a guess at IP numbers ?

Iris was not a member of CnG as of the last time I knew their membership list.  She has stated she's not a member there, does not have a work IP number.   I don't know Iris from Adam, but I clicked on her name and read about the last 10-15 posts from her in the Natalee thread.  Someone at some point 'decided' she was a member at CnG, accused her of cutting-and-pasting, and doing drive-by posts, all of which she appeared to be baffled by, calling one of the posts to her bizarre.  Apparently from her post last night in here, it suddenly clicked that the reason for all the accusatory posts she didn't understand in the Natalee thread directed at her were because it was thought she was a CnG member.

Leroy felt Iris deserved an apology for being called a liar when she's not a member at CnG but purported posting information on her IP number was posted here.   Leroy probably doesn't know Iris from Adam either, but when any of us as members of SM make a mistake, we probably should have the grace to apologize ... so that makes it Leroy's business, and mine... IMO.

I clearly stated that my problem with Iris was NOT where else she might post but the things she has had to say to other posters in the Natalee thread including asking me if I REALLY had horses.   And I have seen her comments at GM as well for myself.

GM has an entire thread devoted to bashing monkeys and I have no use for people who participate in that kind of thing for it is far from harmless when you are their target.

And what transpires between me and those from a forum that has participated in exposing personal information about me and others is not open for a vote or discussion by others aside from the moderators.

And so NO, it is not anybody else's business.  Perhaps you missed Iris calling other posters mean and stupid, etc.  But it did happen and it was this Iris.  Posting as herself here. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: April 10, 2009, 11:36:58 PM »

Hi Monkeys

ge!

Hi Peanut, I can't say I wont do it again. Sorry

welllll...you know ill always forgive you anyway!(and what a chore that is!)

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: April 10, 2009, 11:37:26 PM »

Ok, I was going to tell you all what my new computer is doing, then quit breathing there for a minute!!!  Or maybe TWO minutes.  My computer has gotten stuck twice now and it starts throwing internet pages at me - it got up to 49 this time before I shut it off.  It reminds me of when you lose at Solitare and it throws the cards at you.....why is it doing this????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: April 10, 2009, 11:37:45 PM »

GE - can we have another picture pretty please???!!! TIA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.