May 01, 2024, 07:42:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #34 4/9/09 - 4/15/09  (Read 114682 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #380 on: April 11, 2009, 01:52:02 AM »

Did everybody finally get through the videos of Cindy??   

I couldn't watch her. I read the whole thing. all one can say is BS to everything she said.

Oh, GE!! You need to witness this one. No words can describe it. I'll never drink bottled water or chew gum again! I'll never wear green again, or sweat, either!! 
I will have to watch it with Hubby outside. I am sure I will be yelling at the screen. I will give it a try. she has always made me so tense when ever I have watched her. I really just want to slap her face. I mean really slap her.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: April 11, 2009, 01:54:17 AM »

Did everybody finally get through the videos of Cindy??   

I couldn't watch her. I read the whole thing. all one can say is BS to everything she said.

Oh, GE!! You need to witness this one. No words can describe it. I'll never drink bottled water or chew gum again! I'll never wear green again, or sweat, either!! 
I will have to watch it with Hubby outside. I am sure I will be yelling at the screen. I will give it a try. she has always made me so tense when ever I have watched her. I really just want to slap her face. I mean really slap her.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #382 on: April 11, 2009, 01:54:18 AM »

CBB you and I are only 24 hours apart ... In celebration all these years .. Funny Huh.
I was told Once by somebody can't remember who .. a comment about Aries Women.

She is the Woman that a Man never forgets..
she is the reason why he stands alone, smoking a cig, listening to old music
The Girl that rocked his soul, that he could not contain ..  Hmm
For my Aries Sister ...  ~ Fire Girls
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q7p1p66v8k8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Q7p1p66v8k8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Enjoy

LOVE IT DEENIE!!!

HAPPY BERFDAY, SISTAH!!!!!   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #383 on: April 11, 2009, 02:00:51 AM »

Well my Monkey Friends I am going to call it a night. I went to play doorman for the cats and when I opened the back door the smell of smoke was so strong. So am going to see if I can catch some late news or rerun of last news cast, to see where the fire is. Last I heard it was about 40 miles from here. Everyone have a wonderful Sat. Take Care & God Bless
Sweet Dreams
xoxox

Good night BG!!  Sweet dreams!!

XOXO

Deenie - when is your birthday?  i think I missed it!!
My birthday is Today.. but not official until 4pm eastern.
I have to hold out ... till 4 pm ..
I colored my hair last week .. to rid my silver .. lol.
Somehow it didn't help much. I will be 43 .. and Mama is not so happy with it.
not that 43 is ode. I just don't want to be 43. In my Head I am 19.
Its all mindset .. Mytime.  I though have all the benefits of my memories of my years then .. and put them to use now. I am just me. I still rock in car.. kick up the music like a teenager that just got their drivers license for the first time. I am the same person, the only difference now .. is I have a 18 yr old Daughter. I am not her friend, I am Mom, and thankfully she respects me in that way. I still though have pieces of me that will remain .. wild at heart. Even if they are only in my Mind. I like that way.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: April 11, 2009, 02:04:08 AM »

Well my Monkey Friends I am going to call it a night. I went to play doorman for the cats and when I opened the back door the smell of smoke was so strong. So am going to see if I can catch some late news or rerun of last news cast, to see where the fire is. Last I heard it was about 40 miles from here. Everyone have a wonderful Sat. Take Care & God Bless
Sweet Dreams
xoxox

XOXO

Its all mindset .. Mytime.  I though have all the benefits of my memories of my years then .. and put them to use now. I am just me. I still rock in car.. kick up the music like a teenager that just got their drivers license for the first time. I am the same person, the only difference now .. is I have a 18 yr old Daughter. I am not her friend, I am Mom, and thankfully she respects me in that way. I still though have pieces of me that will remain .. wild at heart. Even if they are only in my Mind. I like that way.   

Well happy early Birthday!  Hope you have a special day!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: April 11, 2009, 02:04:34 AM »

Deenie's Birthday Thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4843.msg763564#msg763564

Happy Birthday Deenie!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #386 on: April 11, 2009, 02:05:21 AM »

Deenie - your flowers are beautiful too!!  I think you got a dozen though!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #387 on: April 11, 2009, 02:05:50 AM »

Sweet Dreams
xoxox

XOXO

We really are close, Deenie. Don't EVER turn that loose!! I still LOVE to dance and there's only ONE setting on the radio if I'm in the car alone. HIGH!!!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #388 on: April 11, 2009, 02:07:48 AM »

Sweet Dreams
xoxox

XOXO

Well happy early Birthday!  Hope you have a special day!!

happy birthday deenie!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #389 on: April 11, 2009, 02:08:25 AM »

One more Vid
this is For All the Girls in the Cage .. Y ... there is no Y ...
Live Life and feel it .. if you want to Dance ..do it ..even if its in your living room.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/p1V93wpO05g&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/p1V93wpO05g&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1</a>

Fun takes no prisoners..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: April 11, 2009, 02:10:20 AM »

Thanks for the music Deenie. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: April 11, 2009, 02:10:31 AM »

Do you have to be a monkey of a certain level to post a photo in your signature?  If not then how do you do it?
Thanks in advance for your time and advice.

Hiya, JNGA!!! No, you can add a picture to your signature line! The easiest way is to ask Klaas to do it for you, although it can be done by going to your profile.

Thanks and Happy Birthday to those with birthdays this week/weekend!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: April 11, 2009, 02:11:30 AM »

Sweet Dreams GE!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #393 on: April 11, 2009, 02:15:28 AM »

Do you have to be a monkey of a certain level to post a photo in your signature?  If not then how do you do it?
Thanks in advance for your time and advice.

Hiya, JNGA!!! No, you can add a picture to your signature line! The easiest way is to ask Klaas to do it for you, although it can be done by going to your profile.

Thanks and Happy Birthday to those with birthdays this week/weekend!

YOU DID IT!!!!   YEAH!!!!!!   

Happy Easter to you, too!!!   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #394 on: April 11, 2009, 02:16:18 AM »

Thanks for the music Deenie. 
Your welcome MUFFY .. I am glad you danced

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #395 on: April 11, 2009, 02:17:43 AM »

Goodnite GE
Welcome and thanks Jnga

crazybabyborg
« Reply #396 on: April 11, 2009, 02:18:04 AM »

Love the Music Deenie, and Love your dancing, Muffy!!!   

Guys, I'm really tired. I'm going to have to turn in. I'll be all rested tomorrow night, but I'm just pooped right now!!!!

Sleep Well, Sweet Dreams, and God Bless!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: April 11, 2009, 02:21:45 AM »

Guys, I'm really tired. I'm going to have to turn in. I'll be all rested tomorrow night, but I'm just pooped right now!!!!

Night nite CBB!!  Sweet dreams!! 

XOXO
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #398 on: April 11, 2009, 02:22:38 AM »

nighty night cbb, sweet berfday dreams!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #399 on: April 11, 2009, 02:23:29 AM »

Good night Everyone!!

Sweet dreams!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.