May 01, 2024, 02:25:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #34 4/9/09 - 4/15/09  (Read 114710 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: April 14, 2009, 12:21:09 PM »

HELLO!! MT's had too much sun!!! Here, put on your straw hat!!!

Hi CBB
How cute Mt looks in her summer dress

Aren't I pretty!!  And Anna thinks she is so stylish!!  LOL 

MyTime,

You are very lovely in your spring finery!  I'm just in jeans for now but just you wait, lol!

CBB,

One of my dogs is named Boop de Doo.  When she was a pup, I would bounce her on my knee and make the cartoon song for her.  She still gets all excited when I do it for her.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: April 14, 2009, 12:58:14 PM »

Good morning to my funky bunch of Monkey friends!! 

Good morning Dolce and all monks

Monken ~  Thanks for the reminder.  The movie is definitely a "must-see". 

Hi, MuffyBee.  Monken also posted this reminder in the special thread San created in the Natalee forum.  I just found out that our cable provider doesn't offer LMN.  I'm sooooo disappointed.

2NJ,

No problem!  Just find someone/friend who will get it and appear on their doorstep with popcorn in hand!  I am sure they will let you watch knowing how much work you have done on this tragedy!

I know you suggested this on the NCD.  Living in a rural area, I'm not sure if any of my friends here will be able to see it, and if I did know, I probably wouldn't take that route without being invited.  I no longer drive, due to a visual impairment, so I'd have to have someone drive me there and pick me up.  It gets too complicated when your independence is held by another's schedule.  I'll work something out, Anna.   

Today, I'm lucky older son is off and can take me & our pup to the vet to check out her sore paw, then later the younger son, hopefully, can drop me off at the hair salon so that I look my best at a family wedding this Friday.  DH will pick me up when he gets home from his 2nd job which is seasonal. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: April 14, 2009, 01:17:53 PM »

Im hoping to ask my monkey friends for a prayer even though i dont post much. ben reading her since 2005- and noticed the compassion you have for animals. my precious black n white cocker spanial, Tasha, is having surgery today at 2pm. she is older, but we would do anything for more time with her.
thank you for listening
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: April 14, 2009, 01:29:27 PM »

Hi, MuffyBee.  Monken also posted this reminder in the special thread San created in the Natalee forum.  I just found out that our cable provider doesn't offer LMN.  I'm sooooo disappointed.

I'm so sorry, maybe we can figure out a way to tape it for you! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: April 14, 2009, 01:35:33 PM »

2NJ,

I wonder if they will allow YouTube to upload the movie?  Probably not as they will be wanting to make money from it but it would be nice if they would allow it to be posted on YouTube since it is about a missing person.

Guess I am dreaming, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: April 14, 2009, 01:37:24 PM »

Im hoping to ask my monkey friends for a prayer even though i dont post much. ben reading her since 2005- and noticed the compassion you have for animals. my precious black n white cocker spanial, Tasha, is having surgery today at 2pm. she is older, but we would do anything for more time with her.
thank you for listening

Sure we will, ladydi!  Holding your dog up in prayers. 

And there is also a prayer thread in the Monkey Lounge as well.

They would too if you post your request there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #706 on: April 14, 2009, 01:49:23 PM »

thank you for listening
ladyi, will be praying your fur baby makes it though her surgery today. They are part of our families. God Bless you and your family.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: April 14, 2009, 01:57:17 PM »

2Nj,

Hope your pup gets a good report on the sore paw.  I live in remote area and hate to drive as night as we have fog so I can relate!  We have just GOT to get a way for you to see that movie.

PERSONA NON GRATA

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: April 14, 2009, 02:13:28 PM »

thank you for listening

I'll sure be thinking about you and your beloved Tasha. She is a for-real member of your family and she knows it. She knows she is loved and that's the best medicine she can have.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: April 14, 2009, 03:31:15 PM »

2Nj,

Hope your pup gets a good report on the sore paw.  I live in remote area and hate to drive as night as we have fog so I can relate!  We have just GOT to get a way for you to see that movie.

She darted out of the house the other day to do her business in our fenced in yard, rounded the corner before I could close the door and follow her when I heard her yelp.  She's been limping ever since.  I suspected she may have caught one of her nails on a crack in the sidewalk, and younger son found one that appeared cracked & bleeding.  The vet concurred but she also was due for shots.  They gave her the rabies shot, but since she's older, did a blood test to check her immunity before giving her additional shots.  She may have to go back, depending on the outcome & the cats are due, as well. 

Still have to work on seeing the movie. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: April 14, 2009, 04:17:15 PM »

You can come to my house and watch it!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: April 14, 2009, 04:28:34 PM »

Thanks, I've never been to Oklahoma (iirc, that's where you live, right?)   Our nephew has been there many times. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #712 on: April 14, 2009, 07:02:47 PM »

thank you for listening
Please let us know how she is doing. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #713 on: April 14, 2009, 07:23:22 PM »

thank you for listening

ladydi,
I just saw your request.  I hope the surgery went well today.  Please give us an update when you can. 

You and Tasha are in my prayers!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #714 on: April 14, 2009, 08:03:40 PM »

Came here looking for BikerBev and now have Tasha in my thoughts and prayers. Hope things went well. I have a 14 almost 15 year old pit-bull mix and treasure our time.

BikerBev...If you see this I could use a suggestion what kind of bike I should look at. It would be cool to already have something in mind when hubby and his friends are discussing this.  I'm 5'5   112lbs. aprox.  I was thinking scooter..HeHe

Actually ANY MONKEY may respond to me if you would be so kind.  Thanks

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #715 on: April 14, 2009, 08:37:21 PM »

Howz about your good friend Steel?  Can he come too?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: April 14, 2009, 10:31:29 PM »

Star Light Star bright,
I know you'll read my post tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
That you get what's coming to you tonight   

I am so glad we aren't worth your time and energy.....that you wrote a whole blog about it.    Do you even get your own contradictions? 

I didn't know you had *cough-friends-cough*, I thought you only had subordinates. 

Anyone who knows me knows I would never say "She better not"  - those are not words in my vocabulary.  Hey Star, the words "Live it up" is more like it!!  I am not easily intimidated by the likes of someone like you. 

For future reference - rejected is defined as to cast out or eject. How pathetic are you and your followers to get "rejected" from a missing child's forum?  Your family must be so proud. 

If not for SM, you would have no life.  So maybe it time to bow down and kiss SM's, Klaas, and Red's A$$. 

I am not too sure you want to challenge me.......... but feel free, go ahead and Live it up!!     This could get fun!!   

Have YOU got the attention YOU so desperately seek yet?     If you want more, just let me know.  I will happy to accommodate you.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: April 14, 2009, 10:46:22 PM »

Good evening monks 

mytime ~  You look simply smashing in your new clothes 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #718 on: April 14, 2009, 10:50:01 PM »

Good evening monks 

Why, thank you you Muffy!  I am feeling pretty stylish!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: April 14, 2009, 10:50:56 PM »

Good evening monks 

Why, thank you Muffy!  I am feeling pretty stylish!   

oops!!  edit 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.