September 02, 2015, 01:54:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 92798 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #620 on: August 21, 2015, 11:23:44 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"We won't give up on you, Natalee.  You didn't give up on us, and we will continue with the investigation until we have all of the answers to your disappearance.  God be with you my Natalee!" Dave Holloway ARUBA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: August 21, 2015, 11:45:38 PM »

BREAKING:

EXCLUSIVE: 'I don't want to die': Killer Joran van der Sloot claims his life is in danger

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2015/08/21/exclusive-dont-want-to-die-killer-joran-van-der-sloot-claims-his-life-is-in/

Joran has never been devoted to anyone other than himself.  If he should ever truly become a Christian, he will give Natalee's family peace; not continue to profit from her murder by using her name to sell his lies.  JMO

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2015/08/21/exclusive-dont-want-to-die-killer-joran-van-der-sloot-claims-his-life-is-in/

Van der Sloot, who claims he is now devoted to Christ,

Van der Sloot has long been the primary suspect in the disappearance of Holloway, who went missing while vacationing in Aruba.

Figueroa told Fox News Latino that Van der Sloot is in the process of writing a book about his life and said a chapter will be “dedicated” to Natalee Holloway.

"We won't give up on you, Natalee.  You didn't give up on us, and we will continue with the investigation until we have all of the answers to your disappearance.  God be with you my Natalee!" Dave Holloway ARUBA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: August 21, 2015, 11:47:42 PM »

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #623 on: August 22, 2015, 09:11:39 PM »

http://www.people.com/article/joran-van-der-sloot-fears-his-murder-in-prison

A couple of the comments.

If $10,000 doesn't get the job done, a gofundme page needs to be started to add to that. Count me in!

Share ›

whatgoesaroundcomesaround! > DaGuest  • 10 hours ago 

Me too, are send his sorry A$$ to Alabama, we have people here that will take care of it for free!

2 4 1         \" We can\'t tell if the jawbone is male or female due to the mixed composition of the Caribbean population\" Taco Stein.  Aruba- One crappy island.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: August 30, 2015, 10:06:59 AM »

Couple of thoughts:

Hope he is not killed there, he needs to stay and live out his sentence.

Wonder how much money his bride got for this "revelation"?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: August 31, 2015, 11:10:09 PM »

Couple of thoughts:

Hope he is not killed there, he needs to stay and live out his sentence.

Wonder how much money his bride got for this "revelation"?

I just hope every revelation gets him that much more time in Challapalca!   

He's been there a year now, and it has been nice not seeing them in the press so much.

Shouldn't he be afraid of someone stealing his book and selling it after they murder him?!!   

The "I don't want to die" story surely sold faster and for more than just a book promo with a promised chapter about Natalee.  I hope his mother is proud.  They all make me sick!  JMO

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: September 01, 2015, 07:04:13 PM »

http://www.caller.com/news/local/beth-holloway-to-speak-on-womens-safety-wednesday-1e4c81a7-1175-0fa7-e053-0100007f71f1-323783651.html

Beth Holloway to speak on women’s safety Wednesday

It has been about 10 years since Natalee Holloway went missing while on college trip to Aruba.

Today, young women like Holloway, and women of all ages, continue to face danger while out in the community and sometimes even on campus.

This is why the Laura W. Bush Institute for Women's Health and Del Mar College are hosting a Girls Night Out Wednesday to educate women on the best ways to stay physically and mentally safe; a lesson that will be useful while attending college and beyond.

The event will be at Del Mar College Richardson Auditorium and will feature keynote speaker and author Beth Holloway, the mother Natalee Holloway. Natalee Holloway disappeared in 2005.

Beth Holloway will offer advice on making safe travel plans and smart choices. Mary Tripp from the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center will talk about the importance of skin care and sun damage control.

~did i do something wrong again zoo geeper?~
Wearing my 2012 Easter outfit CBB made for me!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: September 01, 2015, 09:04:36 PM »

http://www.kristv.com/story/29929333/tamucc-presents-girls-night-out

Posted: Sep 01, 2015 4:01 AM CST
Updated: Sep 01, 2015 4:43 AM CST
TAMUCC presents Girls Night Out

College is an exciting time for incoming freshman, and for many it can be overwhelming.

So, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi is partnering with several groups to help incoming female students stay health and safe on-campus.

Tuesday night, the university has invited all its freshman ladies to a Girls Night Out.

The event will include guest speakers like Beth Holloway, an advocate for women's safety, and Gloria Hicks, a member of the Laura Bush Institute for Women's Health.

The night out will be from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the Anchor Ballroom in the University Center.

It's only open to incoming TAMU-CC freshman women.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.