December 06, 2016, 08:26:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 245874 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #760 on: November 24, 2016, 07:10:23 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"We won't give up on you, Natalee.  You didn't give up on us, and we will continue with the investigation until we have all of the answers to your disappearance.  God be with you my Natalee!" Dave Holloway ARUBA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: November 24, 2016, 07:38:22 AM »

This happened earlier this year, she is from Beth's hometown. 

http://www.thv11.com/news/local/family-of-woman-jailed-in-aruba-speaks-on-her-experience/269924430

Family of woman jailed in Aruba speaks on her experience

Andronette Anderson was jailed in Aruba after airport security found a firearm in her lugguage. Months later, she is finally home. Marielle Mohs has the story.

Marielle Mohs , KTHV 9:03 PM. CDT July 11, 2016

PINE BLUFF, Ark. (KTHV) -- A retired Pine Bluff teacher jailed in Aruba for 4 months is now free and back on U.S. soil.

Andronette Anderson, known to her friends as "Anne," was in Aruba in March with her cousin celebrating both of their birthdays.

Anderson was jailed when she was going through airport security on her way back to America, when Aruban authorities found a gun in her back.

Her trial kept getting pushed back, but it finally happened Friday, July 8, where she was found innocent and released.

A press conference on Monday was held at the Pine Bluff community center, where Anderson’s family and faith leaders spoke of her experience in an Aruban jail and their gracious return.

“We believe that it was through prayer that she was able to return back home safely,” said Pastor Amelio Howard of Grace Temple Church, where Anderson attended and played the organ on Sundays.

Anderson depended on both her family and faith family while she was jailed.

“The moment I got the phone call, I thought I was going to pass out,” said Patricia Smith, Anderson’s cousin.

At the press conference, they celebrated the removal of prayer bracelet's the community's been wearing since Anderson has been gone.

“We can pull ours off now because we are excited and happy that she was able to be vindicated,” said Reverend Jesse Turner.

Grace Temple Church in Pine Bluff became Anderson’s rock during her time in jail.

“We sincerely prayed that God would deliver her from Aruba,” Howard said. 

Howard spoke with Anderson from jail every 7 to 10 days.

The church sent her cards frequently.

“That kind of encouraged her when she got down on certain days, she would read some of the cards that the church and community sent to her,” Howard said.

The Pine Bluff community in shock this retired teacher would be jailed over a gun found in her bag.

“She was always quiet, to herself, non-violent,” Howard said.

Her cousin, Patricia Smith, says she returned healthy and unharmed.

“She's fine. They didn't mistreat her,” Smith said.

"We won't give up on you, Natalee.  You didn't give up on us, and we will continue with the investigation until we have all of the answers to your disappearance.  God be with you my Natalee!" Dave Holloway ARUBA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: November 24, 2016, 08:11:06 AM »

http://**/news/20160902/andersons-homecoming-filled-with-tears-of-joy

Anderson and her cousin, Shaunita Young, selected Aruba for their vacation trip because “… it was so beautiful,” Anderson said. “But it turned out to be a nightmare.”

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: December 04, 2016, 08:15:33 PM »

Washington vs. Alabama

KeepTheFaith

Although I'm very proud of my Huskies, Natalee is probably gonna get the best of us in this one...

Go Dawgs!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.