August 28, 2016, 09:17:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 197575 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #740 on: July 10, 2016, 03:09:35 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208930849804487&set=a.1564022696486.2079692.1112926544&type=3&theater

« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 03:12:45 PM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"We won't give up on you, Natalee.  You didn't give up on us, and we will continue with the investigation until we have all of the answers to your disappearance.  God be with you my Natalee!" Dave Holloway ARUBA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: July 10, 2016, 03:12:54 PM »

http://www.columbian.com/news/2016/jul/08/hlns-nancy-grace-leaving-her-legal-show/

HLN’s Nancy Grace leaving her legal show

By Associated Press
Published: July 8, 2016, 5:51 AM
NEW YORK — Tough-talking former prosecutor Nancy Grace is leaving her prime-time show on the HLN network in October.

The CNN sister station said Grace told her staff Thursday that her show would be ending after 12 years. Grace, 56, said in a statement that she’ll be leaving “with a full heart and endless gratitude.”

Grace, who turned to law after her fiancee was murdered in college, worked in an Atlanta-area district attorney’s office and became a go-to television personality commenting on trials in the post-O.J. Simpson era. Her HLN show focused on missing children and crime victims.

Her popularity boomed when missing children cases such as Caylee Anthony, Natalee Holloway and Elizabeth Smart dominated mainstream news. But fewer of those cases have broken through to wide attention in recent years. In the age demographic that TV executives seek, her audience dropped to a third or quarter what it was in its peak years.

Grace said the show “created an unparalleled platform that gave crime victims a voice and succeeded in helping to find missing people and solve unsolved homicides.”

"We won't give up on you, Natalee.  You didn't give up on us, and we will continue with the investigation until we have all of the answers to your disappearance.  God be with you my Natalee!" Dave Holloway ARUBA
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

...and Injustice for most

« Reply #742 on: August 20, 2016, 04:10:46 AM »

Sorry to hear this. I like Nancy, although she get a bit dramatic now and then, lol. I beleive she truly cares about people.

I have a question, as my memory fails me. Did Beth or Dave ever use a Psychic other than the ones who brought the TV crew       Rolling Eyes ?? Ever try someone like Nancy Myers or Phil Jorden??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: August 21, 2016, 10:24:56 PM »

Sorry to hear this. I like Nancy, although she get a bit dramatic now and then, lol. I beleive she truly cares about people.

I have a question, as my memory fails me. Did Beth or Dave ever use a Psychic other than the ones who brought the TV crew       Rolling Eyes ?? Ever try someone like Nancy Myers or Phil Jorden??

I agree about Nancy.  She does care, and I'll miss her.

This psychic came to mind, I think she's the one that went to KIA with Dave iirc.

http://www.maryannmorgan.org/testimonials.html

I met Mary Ann Morgan under the most difficult of circumstances. She was brought to Aruba with the Texas Equusearch Group to search for my daughter Natalee Holloway, who went missing on her school trip. She was introduced as a psychic medium that had information about Natalee. At the onset of our meeting Mary Ann provided me with detailed information that was obscure in nature. No one had access to this information but immediate family. To this date I have told only a select few people these details. Portions of the information was verifiable immediately, other information we believe has to come to fruition through time .

I have to note that I am a devoted Christian and I believe Mary Ann’s gifts are from GOD. Over the past year we have spent a great deal of time speaking about the difficulties surrounding this case with all its’ ups and downs. Mary Ann maintains integrity while using her gifts for counseling. Mary Ann is the only intuitive that has worked actively with my family on Natalee’s disappearance. She is the only intuitive that I have approvingly appeared with on Television, The Abrams report. I am glad to say that Robin and I refer to Mary Ann as our friend. I know she feels the same way."

Sincerely,
Dave Holloway
Loving father of Natalee Holloway

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/8644885/ns/msnbc-the_abrams_report/t/aruba-medium/#.V7ppe_krIdU

updated 7/20/2005 5:17:36 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT
Keeping an open mind in desperate times can be as essential as keeping faith.  Together with officials in Aruba, Natalee Holloway's family turned to a higher power to help find the missing teen.
“Natalee contacted me several weeks ago and I spoke to her briefly in the middle of the night," says Mary Ann Morgan, a medium helping on the case.  "She gave me seven pages of detailed notes and from those, she gave a message to her father, a message to her mother, details about how, when, why, what and where everything happened and that's what I took with me to Aruba.”
Police usually don't rely on the occult as standard protocol, but Aruban detectives are using every tool at their disposal.
“I'm a medium and I'm a search tool, just like the divers or the dogs or the searchers,” says Morgan.
However, Morgan notes, "Natalee is unfindable" because most of her research isn't specific enough to pinpoint exact details.
Aruban detectives and Houston based Equusearch have been given access to the medium’s notes.
Natalee’s father Dave Holloway says Morgan's findings include “obscure information about myself and my family that no one else would know.”
Morgan primarily works to make contact with the dead and recover valuable information.  To her, “we live on through eternity, death is an illusion that we deal with here in this reality.”
Natalee Holloway disappeared May 30.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

...and Injustice for most

« Reply #744 on: August 23, 2016, 04:49:12 AM »

TY

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.