March 18, 2024, 07:44:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OIL & GAS PIPELINE INFO  (Read 803290 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2009, 02:07:28 PM »

Just thought this was very interesting and don't remember if it was posted before

IP Globalcom granted International Telecom License; first private sector telecom carrier in Aruba.
On August 27, 2008 the Court of First Instance of Aruba ordered the Government of Aruba to grant IP Globalcom N.V., formerly Café Internet N.V. an open concession to operate as an international carrier.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PRLog (Press Release) – Aug 28, 2008 – Oranjestad – The Court of First Instance of Aruba ordered the Government of Aruba to grant IP Globalcom N.V., formerly Café Internet N.V. an open concession to operate as an international carrier.

This decision implies that the incumbent -Setar- is no longer the sole international carrier of Aruba.

IP Globalcom NV, under the service brand Aruba Wireless® plans to use undersea fiber optic cable, the most advanced technology available today, to provide Aruba with international  connectivity at higher speeds, as well as enhanced accessibility and reliability.

“The world has entered an era characterized by a growing hunger for advanced and innovative telecom services; consumers around the world are seeking new ways to stay connected, entertained, empowered, and organized, “ said Satish Daryanani, director of IP Globalcom NV and a veteran businessman in Aruba. “We are very excited to have the opportunity to provide the backbone to a growing range of internationally available services, deploying innovative communication technologies to empower users and connect them to what's important in their lives.”

IP Globalcom NV is committed to Aruba's telecommunications future and is rapidly working to roll out its next generation network to enable easy and uninterrupted connectivity to a range of exciting new services.
# # #

IP Globalcom is a leader in delivering Broadband and other Communication Services to Corporations, Small-Medium Businesses, Residences, and the Mass Market. Operating as an Independent Licensed International Carrier on Aruba, IP Globalcom strives to empower consumers and businesses alike. Together with its Strategic Partnerships with Global Industry Leaders, IP Globalcom offers the most advanced network for converged communications.

# # # + Share This Article   

http://www.prlog.org/10111125-ip-globalcom-granted-international-telecom-license-first-private-sector-telecom-carrier-in-aruba.html

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2009, 08:03:17 PM »

hotping,

I have been asked to give you a message.
You have been working very hard on this and other individuals are following your posts/information/links etc.

They want you to know you are not alone here, they just are working hard researching and putting pieces together.
Your work is so helpful and they wanted me to relay to you how much they appreciate you. Thank you.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2009, 08:03:58 PM »

in fact, I didn't even know you were over here - they did and sent me to tell you. You are not alone and everything you are digging up is helping them.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2009, 08:48:45 PM »

Kermit

Please tell Everyone who sent You that They are Welcome and Thank You! I just wish I knew what Exactly I'm looking for.... Google is My Friend.....lol.....I have lots that I will post and I will hope that it is of some help to the other researchers in connecting the dots. If I post somethig that is irrelevant just Scroll On By.   

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2009, 08:52:42 PM »

2007 AAPG Convention and Exhibition April 1-4 2007 Long Beach

http://aapg.confex.com/aapg/2007am/preliminaryprogram/index.html

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2009, 08:54:14 PM »

hotping,

You have been working very hard on this and other individuals are following your posts/information/links etc.

They want you to know you are not alone here, they just are working hard researching and putting pieces together.
Your work is so helpful and they wanted me to relay to you how much they appreciate you. Thank you.

Keep digging Hotping!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2009, 09:06:12 PM »

hotping,

Keep digging Hotping!   
Good thing I decided to wait until next week to get My nails done...lol  Thanks TM!

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2009, 09:17:38 PM »

This would be a good source of info if We could register with them

http://www.infospectrum.net/home/reportlist_details.asp?id=32506&cns=S

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2009, 09:24:34 PM »

PetroFalcon updates Chevron Cardon III exploration block

Published Jan 6, 2009
 Print

Vinccler Oil and Gas, the wholly-owned subsidiary of PetroFalcon Corporation, has terminated the agreement to acquire a 30 percent working interest from Chevron Corporation in the offshore natural gas license for the Cardon III Block in the Gulf of Venezuela. According to the terms of the agreement, Chevron will reimburse all amounts paid by Vinccler plus interest.
Bill Gumma, PetroFalcon's President and CEO, said, "We are opting out of the Chevron exploration well in the Gulf of Venezuela due to the tightening global capital markets and the uncertain oil and natural gas price environment. After Chevron returns our share of past Cardon III expenses with interest, we will have more than US$33 million in cash, no debt and no expected cash calls from Baripetrol or PetroCumarebo for 2009 capital expenditures."
Tags: Chevron Corporation, PetroFalcon Corporation

http://www.scandoil.com/moxie-bm2/news/petrofalcon-updates-chevron-cardon-iii-exploration.shtml

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2009, 09:35:59 PM »

http://www.acteon.com/s2/THE-GROUP.html

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2009, 10:15:35 PM »

I will slowly try to get back digging with you HotPing..I did find a link to the Gulmar Falcon..It is being used as of April..Schaefer's company has it posted on the Legacy website but the link i was at, it was listed under Gulmar Offshore???I think finding out where these ships are will probably give us some information..I will look for that link in on my computer..May take a minute...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2009, 10:16:05 PM »

Permian Asset Management

CONNECTING THE DOTS: UNDERSTANDING U. S. FOREIGN OIL DEPENDENCE
BY ROBERT C. GAYLORD, CEO
STRATIGENT, INC.

Environmentalists, politicians and journalists warn of the dire consequences of US dependence on foreign oil.  The United States is accused of running a foreign policy based entirely on petro-centric interests and of fighting wars solely for the purpose of ensuring the free flow of oil at market prices.  The US is criticized for its dependence on foreign oil, especially Mideast oil and for tolerating tyrants and despots in the quest for cheap affordable oil.  So, what is the truth about the US and its nasty little oil habit?

http://www.permianco.com/research/connecting-the-dots.html

http://www.permianco.com/index.php

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2009, 10:17:13 PM »

I will slowly try to get back digging with you HotPing..I did find a link to the Gulmar Falcon..It is being used as of April..Schaefer's company has it posted on the Legacy website but the link i was at, it was listed under Gulmar Offshore???I think finding out where these ships are will probably give us some information..I will look for that link in on my computer..May take a minute...
Thanks KTF! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2009, 10:19:59 PM »

New Partnership Alliance Announced Between Seisma Oil Research, LLC And Permian Asset Management, AVV
08.03.09 16:33 |                                           

Seisma Oil Research, LLC of Boca Raton, FL has retained the services of Permian Asset Management, AVV headquartered in Aruba, Dutch Antilles

http://www.pressport.dk/pressrelease/New-Partnership-Alliance-Announced-Between-Seisma-Oil-Research-LLC-And-Permian-Asset-Management-AVV-6754.aspx

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2009, 10:23:37 PM »

Lots of info

https://www.seismaresearch.com/media/index.html

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2009, 10:30:34 PM »

Here you go HotPing...This one is time consuming.We need to look at the other ships Schaefer has as well!Scroll down to page 195..there is a page counter at the top...

http://www.cbp.gov/linkhandler/cgov/trade/cargo_security/carriers/cf1400.ctt/cf1400.pdf

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2009, 10:45:08 PM »

Here you go HotPing...This one is time consuming.We need to look at the other ships Schaefer has as well!Scroll down to page 195..there is a page counter at the top...

http://www.cbp.gov/linkhandler/cgov/trade/cargo_security/carriers/cf1400.ctt/cf1400.pdf
Thanks KTF! Will Do! 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2009, 10:47:20 PM »

Thanks KTF! Will Do! 

I will be searching,as well as jumping from thread to thread so i'll be here for awhile!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2009, 11:05:21 PM »

Jim Mermis left Superior Offshore for Kaplan Industry...

Has a long history of working with Government and National Oil & Gas Company, PDVSA, in Venezuela.

http://kaplanindustry.com/

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2009, 11:11:10 PM »

Hasta 2.300 filtraciones en tuberías sublacustres reparará PDVSA al año

MARACAIBO
Petroleumworld.com.ve, 09 04 2008

La embarcación tendrá como función la reparación de tendidos y tuberías en Costa Afuera. El proyecto permitirá un ahorro de Bs. F. 9 millones. En el espejo de agua existen más de 44.000 kilómetros de tubos que transportan crudo o gas.

Hasta 2.300 roturas, averías y filtraciones en tuberías petroleras sumergidas en el Lago de Maracaibo reparará al año Petróleos de Venezuela (Pdvsa), división Exploración y Producción Occidente, luego de la contratación del buque panameño Gulmar Eagle.

Carlos Salas, gerente de Servicios Industriales de Pdvsa Occidente, informó ayer que la llegada de la embarcación a las costas marabinas forma parte del Proyecto de Ampliación de la Capacidad de Tendido y Reparación de Líneas Sublacustres en el Lago de Maracaibo.

“El barco Gulmar Eagle comenzará el proyecto con la misión de diagnosticar todos los tendidos y tuberías averiadas de la industria petrolera, sumergidas en el Lago, para luego repararlas de manera eficiente”, explicó Salas.

Destacó que en convenio se realiza entre Pdvsa y la empresa Kaplan Industry. “La embarcación partirá para el muelle de la división de Tía Juana y así iniciar sus trabajos de reparación de tubos que van desde las 2 pulgadas hasta las 16 pulgadas”.

Salas puntualizó que en el espejo de agua marabino “existen más de 44.000 kilómetros de tubos que transportan crudo o gas y van desde los pozos petroleras hasta los muelles de Pdvsa, además de 26.000 líneas de tendido. Lo más importante de todo esto es que se trabajará en función al saneamiento del Lago de Maracaibo y su ecosistema”.

Labor

El capitán de la embarcación panameña, Rai Muhan Mathur, ratificó que la principal función del barco Gulmar Eagle será la reparación de tendidos y tuberías en Costa Afuera.

“Nuestra labor consiste en ejecutar labores bajo el agua. La embarcación dispone de un moderno equipo de seguridad y no posee anclas que puedan dañar las tuberías enterradas en el lecho marino. También tiene un sistema de turbinas que permite al barco mantenerse estable en el Lago de Maracaibo, lo que facilita las labores de reparación que realizan los buzos”, puntualizó.

Muhan Mathur añadió, a su vez, que el navío cuenta con más de 30 buzos especializados en labores de reparación de tubos sublacustres. “El personal es altamente capacitado y ha realizado su trabajo en muchas partes del mundo. Esperamos culminar con éxito en Maracaibo”.

Salas indicó que uno de los aspectos más importantes del contrato es la transferencia de tecnología a personal venezolano.

Aseguró que desde el momento que comiencen las operaciones, el personal de Pdvsa “estará con los ingenieros y buzos del Gulmar Eagle, de manera, que se pueda transferir el conocimiento. La meta es que en un año, la industria sustituya al personal extranjero por el venezolano y que este se encuentre debidamente capacitado para manejar al 100% los equipos y técnicas empleadas para la reparación de tuberías en el fondo del Lago”.

El gerente de Servicios Industriales de Pdvsa aseguró que la compañía petrolera ya elaboró el proyecto de construcción de dos embarcaciones venezolanas con posicionamiento dinámico que se encargarán de la reparación y colocación de tendidos.

Ahorro

El funcionario de Pdvsa recordó que los equipos y técnicas actuales para la reparación de los tendidos, el personal de Pdvsa y otras contratistas “se tardaban, dependiendo del problema a solucionar, hasta varios días para culminar sus labores en el fondo del Lago. La tecnología del Gulmar Eagle y su buzos especializados pueden realizar la misma labor en menos de 24 horas. La idea es esa, minimizar el tiempo de labor y que el resultado sea 100% exitoso”.

Señaló que con la contratación de las embarcaciones Adams Arrow, Gulmar Eagle y otra que se encargará de la colocación de tendidos en el mar, Pdvsa ahorrará al Estado venezolano “una incalculable cantidad de recursos económicos”.

“Estaríamos hablando de un ahorro de más de 9 millones de Bs.F por día cuando todas las tuberías del Lago estén en óptimo estado de funcionamiento. La meta es reparar en tiempo récord el total de las instalaciones averiadas y eso redundará en mejoramiento la producción petrolera del Occidente del país”, dijo.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.