March 19, 2024, 03:20:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OIL & GAS PIPELINE INFO  (Read 803605 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: June 02, 2009, 03:24:36 PM »

You and me both, KTF!!! 

Doesn't it make you wonder just WHY he solicited donations to that un-named PO Box in Kemah for this "search" - considering he had all of those millions in his pocket, and was being touted as DONATING ALL THE FUNDS for the search?

"The Search" is Hinky to say the least!Exactly..Why solicite for donations when you just got done pilfering your stockholders for around 100/200 million dollars!Ran outta money,My AZZZZ..You probably coulda funded the search on the interest alone?

Not to mention the crew (Kyle included) reportedly working for 20 cents on the dollar?

And all of the equipment that was donated for this use by other companies - Silvetti's included.

I wonder if any of those folks have read all this and figured out just how badly they got swindled also?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: June 02, 2009, 04:31:00 PM »

McDermott International subsidiary awarded oil pipeline contract for Chevron's Tahiti Project
By CityBusiness, New Orleans
Publication: New Orleans CityBusiness
Date: Monday, August 29 2005
You are viewing page 1

http://www.allbusiness.com/north-america/united-states-louisiana/926328-1.html

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: June 02, 2009, 04:32:38 PM »

McDermott International subsidiary awarded oil pipeline contract for Chevron's Tahiti Project
You are viewing page 1

The Tahiti project was very fast-paced! We signed the contract
February 1st and were scheduled to take it to field in early June.
AMC and our diving subcontractor, Legacy Offshore, worked
together with a great deal of energy and ingenuity to complete the
project on time. With the vessel operating at a close distance of
15 m from the Spar, intensive diving operations were performed in
depths up to 275 ft.
Mobilization began on June 13th and our work was completed on
July 8th with zero LTI, zero TRIR, and no environmental spills.
Congratulations goes to the offshore installation team for a job well
done. It was a tremendous team effort!

http://www.akersolutions.com/NR/rdonlyres/C9CC958B-EF18-4437-AAEC-B6AA77E05BBE/18502/AMC08Review.pdf

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: June 02, 2009, 04:42:08 PM »

2009 20" Pipeline Deburial U.S. G.O.M Legacy Offshore Soft Clay 204m Salvages/Decommissioning

http://www.rotech.co.uk/rotech_subsea_track_record.html

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: June 02, 2009, 04:57:25 PM »

Not only does logic dictate that justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family would never be the outcome of the Persistence undertaken ... it is apparent that those who assisted in underwriting the search efforts with donations ... unwittingly furthered the Aruban coverup agenda through the incompetence (?) of John Silvetti.  Others think it was something more than incompentence ... much more.

Think about it.  Tim Trahan was the Persistence's only diver!  What redeeming quality in regards to the search effort will he leave as a legacy?

Janet

+++++++

THE PERSISTENCE'S DIVER - TIM TRAHAN

1.  THE SIGNAL

Why would Tim Trahan makes up a signal for the viewers of Dateline ... a signal that had no meaning to anybody but him?
_________

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #284 on: March 03, 2008, 11:34:25 PM »

To clarify the thumb down issue: It was agreed immediately before the 30-Dec dive that 2 thumbs up (by Tim Trahan) meant positive ID on Natalee from something conclusive. One thumb up was to indicate human remains.  There was no set signal pre-dive for anything but the above scenarios.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.280

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:  Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan. We discussed ahead of time 1 thumb up means positively human remains, 2 thumbs up... something conclusively identifying Natalee.  When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive. He couldn't tell by his own admission/

2. VISIBILITY - AIR TIME

Tim Trahan's visibility was hindered but ... the Aruban divers clearly observed.

Tim Trahan enter the dive with a few seconds of air time leaving the Aruban divers on the ocean floor to finish the mission.
______

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #284 on: March 03, 2008, 11:34:25 PM »

By Tim's own admission, his observation of the inside of the trap (lasting a few seconds) was inconclusive

What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility. The quick signal came because the dive time was nearly up.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.28

Kyle Kingman:  Aruban divers deemed the cage to be not case related, and therefore Aruba had no interest in it. 

Kyle Kingman:  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further.

3.  INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW.

What did Tim Trahan have to contribute to the collaboration that left John Silvetti "out of the loop" ... Tim Trahan who was the December 30th diver who saw nothing ... Tim Trahan who was "out of the country" on January 7th when the Aruban divers took sole possession of the trap's contents?
_________

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time.

Kyle Kingman:   Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Kyle Kingman:  Differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John [Silvetti] is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me. What John's doing in Aruba, I am not entirely sure now although I know it's got to do with the pond search and some business relations. loathe the thought of going around John with the trap info but that's Tim's decision, not mine. It was Tim who wanted me involved in where we are going now

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: June 02, 2009, 04:57:51 PM »

You are viewing page 1

depths up to 275 ft.

http://www.akersolutions.com/NR/rdonlyres/C9CC958B-EF18-4437-AAEC-B6AA77E05BBE/18502/AMC08Review.pdf

Aker Solutions has been awarded two contracts for Petrobras' P-55 project in Brazil for the design and supply of an Aker Solutions' Pusnes offshore mooring system(TM) and a Pusnes riser pull-in system(TM). The total contract value for Aker Solutions is approximately NOK 130 million.

http://www.scandoil.com/moxie-bm2/news/product_service/aker-solutions-awarded-two-contracts-for-on-vessel.shtml

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: June 02, 2009, 04:58:48 PM »

Janet in the Oil Thread!!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: June 02, 2009, 05:19:26 PM »

You and me both, KTF!!! 

Doesn't it make you wonder just WHY he solicited donations to that un-named PO Box in Kemah for this "search" - considering he had all of those millions in his pocket, and was being touted as DONATING ALL THE FUNDS for the search?

"The Search" is Hinky to say the least!Exactly..Why solicite for donations when you just got done pilfering your stockholders for around 100/200 million dollars!Ran outta money,My AZZZZ..You probably coulda funded the search on the interest alone?

Not to mention the crew (Kyle included) reportedly working for 20 cents on the dollar?

And all of the equipment that was donated for this use by other companies - Silvetti's included.

I wonder if any of those folks have read all this and figured out just how badly they got swindled also?

The members of the crew were on board the Persistence.  They observed everything.

Could it be that that confidentiality agreements and career incentives dictates that their silence regarding any suspicion of wrongdong would be a given?

Could it be that Kyle Kingman who possessed a foundation of knowledge regarding the dynamic encompassing the coverup from Monkeys on the Natalee Holloway forum ... had honorable intentions of exposing what he perceived as a betrayal to the family by John Silvetti?

Could that this foundation of knowledge was the reason Kyle reached out to the Natalee's Freebirds for assistance in his mission.

Could it be that somewhere along the way Kyle was convinced otherwise and ... justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family took a backseat?

Janet

++++++

THE PLAN

KYLE KINGMAN’S OWN WORDS - NATALEE'S FREEBIRDS

Kyle Kingman - 03/20/08: Since I got the go ahead from Tim (T), we can legally move forward. The document should follow-up the screen shots and trap content description. We can sent the document after the initial dialog. I trust then she (Beth) will be interested in the document.

The contents of the document should be discussed and agreed upon by the birds. Since I'm new here, I should take a back seat to this IMO. I would think it would be a case synthesis which culminates with the trap contents and lack of interest and motivation to fully process the site. Perhaps Beth will then use the document to create the proper motivation using the information to apply political pressure from both sides. The problem I ran into earlier with the FBI was that their hands are tied to do anything unless they're invited to the party. I think political pressure properly applied will ensure an invite to the party. Thoughts?

Title - perhaps "Case Synthesis and Search Results", or something to that effect.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: June 02, 2009, 05:22:25 PM »

Janet in the Oil Thread!!!

I made a mistake.  I am completely off topic.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: June 02, 2009, 05:28:46 PM »

You are viewing page 1

depths up to 275 ft.

YOU DA MAN KFT - great find

google says
McDermott Underwater Services, Morgan City, La., also uses the 33HB diver's air hose in their umbilical design and production. ...
www.underwater.com/archives/arch/uw-fa96.01.htm

Reply #362 on: March 14, 2009, 02:58:07 PM

That is correct:
Donald Terry is the guy who signed the sale/buyback agreement with Legacy.
Mr. Terry served in a number of capacities with Cal Dive International Inc.
During 2003, Mr. Terry was a consultant for Horizon Offshore, Inc.
From 1998 to 2000, Mr. Terry was Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of
Terry Offshore, Inc.
From 1995 to 1998, Mr. Terry was Worldwide General Manager of McDermott Underwater Services
From 1992 to 1995, Mr. Terry was Vice President of Offshore Pipelines, Inc.
From 1988 to 1992, Mr. Terry was President and Chief Operating Officer and a director of Offshore Petroleum Divers, Inc
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4675.msg720021#msg720021
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: June 02, 2009, 05:33:02 PM »

Where are all the executives of Superior now and what are they doing?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: June 02, 2009, 06:12:19 PM »

I've yet to find anything more on James J. Mermis other than his going with Kaplan Industry.  Just found this, however, mentioning Patrice Chemin.  (both had been with Torch prior to Superior Offshore).  I'm sorry if it's a repeat.

Tidewater, 38 Others Have Assets Seized in Venezuela      
Wednesday, 13 May 2009 

Venezuela ordered the seizure of a barge and tugboats from Tidewater Inc. and the taking of assets from 38 other companies under a new law that makes it easier for the state to provide oilfield services. Tidewater had about 15 boats in Venezuela with an average age of 28 years and book values ranging from $200,000 to $300,000 each, Joe Bennett, the company's chief investor relations officer, said at an investor conference on Feb. 5, according to a securities filing. Bennett didn't immediately return a call for comment today.

State oil company Petroleos de Venezuela SA, known as PDVSA, is seizing the assets to save $700 million a year, it said in a statement on its Web site. The takeovers, begun last week, were announced today in the country's Official Gazette.

The South American nation has also seized assets from Williams Cos. and John Wood Group Plc. Williams, which still runs some natural-gas facilities in the country, lost a gas- compression plant when troops took over last week, after Venezuela's National Assembly passed the law that speeds the nationalization of the services.
Gulmar Offshore Middle East LLC's local unit will lose its pipeline-maintenance operation, according to the Gazette. Patrice Chemin, Gulmar's representative in Houston, said he was unaware of takeover plans. No one immediately answered calls to the company's headquarters in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
Maracaibo Units

Edward Mendez, general manager of Maracaibo-based Constructora Camsa, said his company would lose some maritime assets and retain control of its core construction business. He said he had been informed today of the takeovers and hadn't had a chance to evaluate how much the properties were worth. His employees were still running the company's boats, he said.

Venezolana de Inversiones y Construcciones Clerico CA, which will have to hand over barges, tugs, cranes and piers, didn't have any immediate comment, according to a person in the Miami office who didn't give his name.

Tidewater, based in New Orleans, fell $1.64, or 3.5 percent, to $45.55 today in New York Stock Exchange composite trading. The shares have fallen 24 percent in the past year.

PDVSA has used private companies to carry workers and maintain facilities in Lake Maracaibo. Companies have pumped oil from beneath the bed of the western Venezuela lake since 1914.

Source: Bloomberg

http://www.hellenicshippingnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=47312&Itemid=32

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: June 02, 2009, 06:27:48 PM »

I've yet to find anything more on James J. Mermis other than his going with Kaplan Industry.  Just found this, however, mentioning Patrice Chemin.  (both had been with Torch prior to Superior Offshore).  I'm sorry if it's a repeat.

Tidewater, 38 Others Have Assets Seized in Venezuela      
Wednesday, 13 May 2009 

Venezuela ordered the seizure of a barge and tugboats from Tidewater Inc. and the taking of assets from 38 other companies under a new law that makes it easier for the state to provide oilfield services. Tidewater had about 15 boats in Venezuela with an average age of 28 years and book values ranging from $200,000 to $300,000 each, Joe Bennett, the company's chief investor relations officer, said at an investor conference on Feb. 5, according to a securities filing. Bennett didn't immediately return a call for comment today.

State oil company Petroleos de Venezuela SA, known as PDVSA, is seizing the assets to save $700 million a year, it said in a statement on its Web site. The takeovers, begun last week, were announced today in the country's Official Gazette.

The South American nation has also seized assets from Williams Cos. and John Wood Group Plc. Williams, which still runs some natural-gas facilities in the country, lost a gas- compression plant when troops took over last week, after Venezuela's National Assembly passed the law that speeds the nationalization of the services.
Gulmar Offshore Middle East LLC's local unit will lose its pipeline-maintenance operation, according to the Gazette. Patrice Chemin, Gulmar's representative in Houston, said he was unaware of takeover plans. No one immediately answered calls to the company's headquarters in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
Maracaibo Units

Edward Mendez, general manager of Maracaibo-based Constructora Camsa, said his company would lose some maritime assets and retain control of its core construction business. He said he had been informed today of the takeovers and hadn't had a chance to evaluate how much the properties were worth. His employees were still running the company's boats, he said.

Venezolana de Inversiones y Construcciones Clerico CA, which will have to hand over barges, tugs, cranes and piers, didn't have any immediate comment, according to a person in the Miami office who didn't give his name.

Tidewater, based in New Orleans, fell $1.64, or 3.5 percent, to $45.55 today in New York Stock Exchange composite trading. The shares have fallen 24 percent in the past year.

PDVSA has used private companies to carry workers and maintain facilities in Lake Maracaibo. Companies have pumped oil from beneath the bed of the western Venezuela lake since 1914.

Source: Bloomberg

http://www.hellenicshippingnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=47312&Itemid=32

From Lake Maracaibo (Venezuela): Implementation of the ENERTAG ITS Solution on two blocks of the Lake Maracaibo for Kaplan/Gulmar Energy Consortium.

http://www.enertag.com/

Kaplan/Gulmar Consortium
Mermis/Chemin

Now isn't that convenient....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #393 on: June 02, 2009, 06:46:57 PM »

I believe this is David Weinhofer from Superior Offshore.

Ph.: 281-556-1115
Email: ron.murray@c-mar.com
www.c-mar.com

The C-MAR Group of companies are one of the leading global providers of marine and subsea operational, technical and engineering support services. The company serves over 400 companies in over 25 countries, and prides Itself on a strong market focus, world-class knowledge base, highly experienced teams managing customer - owned assets.

Maritime Capital Solutions Division
Contact:  David Weinhoffer dweinhoffer@maritimecapitalsolutions.com
http://www.maxencapital.com/partners2.htm

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: June 02, 2009, 06:52:32 PM »

www.c-mar.com

The C-MAR Group of companies are one of the leading global providers of marine and subsea operational, technical and engineering support services. The company serves over 400 companies in over 25 countries, and prides Itself on a strong market focus, world-class knowledge base, highly experienced teams managing customer - owned assets.

Creditors’ Committee in Superior Offshore International Case Reconstituted
November 6, 2008 · No Comments

The United States Trustee has filed a notice that the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in the Superior Offshore International, Inc. bankruptcy cases has been reconstituted.  The membership of the reconstituted committee is as follows:

■Cross Logistics, Inc./CrossMar, Inc.
■L&L Oil and Gas Services, LLC
■American Marine & Logistics Services, Ltd.
■Infinity Investment Funds, LLC

http://netdockets.wordpress.com/page/49/

Wonder if they are the same??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: June 02, 2009, 07:05:57 PM »

www.c-mar.com

Creditors’ Committee in Superior Offshore International Case Reconstituted
November 6, 2008 · No Comments

The United States Trustee has filed a notice that the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in the Superior Offshore International, Inc. bankruptcy cases has been reconstituted.  The membership of the reconstituted committee is as follows:

■Cross Logistics, Inc./CrossMar, Inc.
■L&L Oil and Gas Services, LLC
■American Marine & Logistics Services, Ltd.
■Infinity Investment Funds, LLC

http://netdockets.wordpress.com/page/49/

Wonder if they are the same??

I would say no, because CrossMar's logo is different and is part of the Cross Group:

http://www.thecrossgroup.com/Default.aspx

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #396 on: June 03, 2009, 12:18:44 AM »

Hornbeck Offshore Announces Third Quarter 2008 Results

less than anticipated success in marketing and operating its MPSVs, which are a class of vessels that the Company has not previously owned or operated; the inability to re-charter the HOS Achiever (f/k/a the Superior Achiever) due to the bankruptcy proceedings involving Superior Offshore International, Inc.; further weakening of demand for TTB services

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/news/Stock%20News/1999796/

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: June 03, 2009, 12:41:31 AM »

less than anticipated success in marketing and operating its MPSVs, which are a class of vessels that the Company has not previously owned or operated; the inability to re-charter the HOS Achiever (f/k/a the Superior Achiever) due to the bankruptcy proceedings involving Superior Offshore International, Inc.; further weakening of demand for TTB services

So Hornbeck is holding the bag on the Achiever....another loss/creditor in the mix??? 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: June 03, 2009, 12:52:30 AM »

I found some of these comments pretty interesting...

Discussions for Superior Offshore International, Inc. 

MASSIVE TAX PROBLEMS

sm...@msn.com    View profile   
  More options Jun 4 2008, 9:46 am 

Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 07:46:42 -0700 (PDT)
Local: Wed, Jun 4 2008 9:46 am
Subject: MASSIVE TAX PROBLEMS
Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Report this message | Find messages by this author
It looks like the big problems are starting to come out.  The IRS just
filed a $22 million priority claim against Superior and they are
reviewing tax returns going back three years.  This is just the tip of
the ice berg.  They have not filed a 10k since September 2007, nor
have they filed any bankruptcy schedules, for a reason.  All hopes of
a distribution to equity are now over.  Superior can't generate enough
money to pay its creditors, the IRS, and its professionals in full.
That means that there will be no distributions to stockholders.  BE
CAREFUL!!

http://finance.google.com/group/google.finance.708248/topics

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: June 03, 2009, 01:34:11 AM »

So Hornbeck is holding the bag on the Achiever....another loss/creditor in the mix??? 
.Superior Offshore International Completes Sale and Charter-Back of the Superior Achiever...
Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:15pm EST

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS260995+22-Jan-2008+PRN20080122

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.