March 18, 2024, 08:51:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OIL & GAS PIPELINE INFO  (Read 803527 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: June 03, 2009, 03:47:35 PM »

And the New Dark Side accuses us of slander.

Yup - 'cuz all this isn't really going on...........nope!  It's all just our imaginations, and stuff we make up.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: June 03, 2009, 03:51:21 PM »

And the New Dark Side accuses us of slander.

Yup - 'cuz all this isn't really going on...........nope!  It's all just our imaginations, and stuff we make up.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: June 03, 2009, 03:54:42 PM »

Eventually the rats will start to turn on each other..I must say.In this case.Greed is a good..

That is what I'm hoping for.

Keep up the pressure - and now that we know the name of the attorney who can do this - maybe we ought to put together a list of ALL the hinky crap we've seen (with backup and proof) about what Schaefer and Koch did with Superior's assets before the filing.

And we could email it to him.

??

Since Lovett was appointed as sole executive for the restructuring, which prior exec do you think he's going after?  Schaefer, Koch, Terry or one of the others who resigned?? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #423 on: June 03, 2009, 03:55:47 PM »

Just always remember - it's all for justice and answers.  If we keep that in our hearts, we will be tireless.
Amen...Justice for Natalee and Her Family!  an angelic monkey

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: June 03, 2009, 03:56:11 PM »

Eventually the rats will start to turn on each other..I must say.In this case.Greed is a good..

Keep up the pressure - and now that we know the name of the attorney who can do this - maybe we ought to put together a list of ALL the hinky crap we've seen (with backup and proof) about what Schaefer and Koch did with Superior's assets before the filing.

??

Me thinks the attorney would be very interested...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: June 03, 2009, 03:57:53 PM »

??

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: June 03, 2009, 04:03:47 PM »

Article on GeoLab........................

“Our idea is to keep our business focused for the moment on six areas – the Mediterranean, the North Sea, West Africa, the Middle East and, in the very next future, Far East and the Caspian Sea. We naturally want to enlarge our client base, which already includes the major oil contractors and oil operators, but possibly including geotechnical services in our portfolio as well.

“Our main efforts over the next 18 months will be increasing the business and competing with major players like Fugro,” says Pinto. “And we will do that not by acquisition, but partnering.

http://www.energydigital.com/GeoLab--Your-first-call_13348.aspx

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: June 03, 2009, 04:12:48 PM »

??

Since Lovett was appointed as sole executive for the restructuring, which prior exec do you think he's going after?  Schaefer, Koch, Terry or one of the others who resigned?? 

My money is on Koch at the moment.  Just a gut thing, and looking at the $$ amount.

Schaefer would be a much larger fish to fry - with a whole lot more $$ than just 9 mil.

But that's just MO.

Wasn't it Koch who drew up the legal papers between Superior and Legacy?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: June 03, 2009, 04:14:49 PM »

So far we like the idea of compiling a list with backup about Schaefer and sending it to Lovett?

Just maybe one liners with a link for proof/backup per line?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #429 on: June 03, 2009, 04:18:55 PM »

??

My money is on Koch at the moment.  Just a gut thing, and looking at the $$ amount.

Schaefer would be a much larger fish to fry - with a whole lot more $$ than just 9 mil.

But that's just MO.

Sorry, I went back and reread your post about the lawsuit and realized it said VP & 9Mil.....guess that does narrow it down.   Koch had POA, iirc....his name was on a lot of docs we've seen.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: June 03, 2009, 04:19:23 PM »

“Our idea is to keep our business focused for the moment on six areas – the Mediterranean, the North Sea, West Africa, the Middle East and, in the very next future, Far East and the Caspian Sea. We naturally want to enlarge our client base, which already includes the major oil contractors and oil operators, but possibly including geotechnical services in our portfolio as well.

“Our main efforts over the next 18 months will be increasing the business and competing with major players like Fugro,” says Pinto. “And we will do that not by acquisition, but partnering.

Article with a photo of the DP GEO that GeoLab acquired from Subsea7..

http://cdiver.net/blog/tag/geolab/

Again.Remember that Veripos was awarded a contract by GeoLab..Be curious to the timing of the sell of the DP GEO and the contract with Veripos,which is a subsidiary of Subsea7??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: June 03, 2009, 04:25:08 PM »

Wow!  Finally something on them after all this time - and it's HUGE!!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: June 03, 2009, 04:25:48 PM »

Delta Marine Technologies Inc

Client List

Alphabetically Listed.

Amerada Hess 
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation 
BHP Billiton 
BP America 
bpTT 
Cal Dive International Inc. 
CROSS Group 
Don Abney Electrical Contractors, Inc. 
Don Jon Marine 
Enterprise Field Services 
Global Industries 
Heerema Marine Contractors 
Helix Energy Services Inc. 
Jasper Energy Inc. 
Oceaneering International Inc. 
OTSL Trinidad 
Superior Offshore International Inc. 

2007  August
Delta Marine Technologies, Inc. is awarded a contract to supply a full onshore Project Management Team consisting of Senior Project Managers, Project Managers, Lead Installation Engineers, Field Installation Engineers, CAD / Designers, Logistical Manager, and Saturation diving support personnel for the completion of the CASHIMA, MANGO, AMHERSTIA, and CANNONBALL fields in Trinidad for BpTT as a sub contractor to the prime contractor for these installations. This project is expected to last thru January 2008.

Delta Marine Technologies, Inc. is awarded an additional scope of work in Trinidad for the completion of the BUD 36" pipeline for NGC / BpTT. DMTI will provide a complete Project Management Team consisting of P/Ms, CAD / Designers, Lead and Field Installation Engineers and Logistical Management. This Scope of work is expected to last thru February 2008.

http://www.deltamarinetech.com/project_history.php

In God We Trust!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: June 03, 2009, 04:26:58 PM »

??

But that's just MO.

Sorry, I went back and reread your post about the lawsuit and realized it said VP & 9Mil.....guess that does narrow it down.   Koch had POA, iirc....his name was on a lot of docs we've seen.   

Whew!  Thanks 2NJ.  I was starting to think my memory was failing me.  Thanks for the reminder that Koch held POA.
 smooch
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: June 03, 2009, 04:28:52 PM »

HotPing - I've seen this name from your post recently.  I just cannot remember where.

Maybe my memory IS failing me after all 

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: June 03, 2009, 04:34:22 PM »

HotPing - I've seen this name from your post recently.  I just cannot remember where.

Maybe my memory IS failing me after all 

Oh Heck Jen I can't remember either....I'll see if I can find it! 

In God We Trust!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: June 03, 2009, 04:36:54 PM »

??

Good idea.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: June 03, 2009, 04:38:53 PM »

So far we like the idea of compiling a list with backup about Schaefer and sending it to Lovett?

Would John Q. Kelly and Beth Holloway not be interested.  After all ... the implication is ... along with Kyle Kingman's own words ... John Silvetti furthered the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Just a thought.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: June 03, 2009, 04:39:59 PM »

Article with a photo of the DP GEO that GeoLab acquired from Subsea7..

http://cdiver.net/blog/tag/geolab/

Again.Remember that Veripos was awarded a contract by GeoLab..Be curious to the timing of the sell of the DP GEO and the contract with Veripos,which is a subsidiary of Subsea7??

Ain't this interesting.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: June 03, 2009, 04:40:56 PM »

Would John Q. Kelly and Beth Holloway not be interested.  After all ... the implication is ... along with Kyle Kingman's own words ... John Silvetti furthered the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Just a thought.

Janet

Oh.................I'm not so sure they don't already know 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.