March 19, 2024, 04:45:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OIL & GAS PIPELINE INFO  (Read 803652 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: June 03, 2009, 04:42:40 PM »

So far we like the idea of compiling a list with backup about Schaefer and sending it to Lovett?

Just maybe one liners with a link for proof/backup per line?

Would John Q. Kelly and Beth Holloway not be interested.  After all ... the implication is ... along with Kyle Kingman's own words ... John Silvetti furthered the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Just a thought.

Janet

And Dave Holloway trusted John Silvetti and sent Capslockwizard to him for a meeting. Whose Uncle works in the OM's office. Who is friends with Cylde Burke. Who told Dave Holloway to come to Aruba and search a pond for his daughter's remains and tennis shoes. All a major set up.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #441 on: June 03, 2009, 04:44:16 PM »

HotPing - I've seen this name from your post recently.  I just cannot remember where.

Maybe my memory IS failing me after all 

Anadarko Petroleum Corporation 
Jen I'm not sure if this is what You were freferring too...

Wahoo Project, Brazil
Anadarko reported a resounding success at its first operated pre-salt discovery well offshore Brazil during the third quarter of 2008. Anadarko and its partners are evaluating multiple hydrocarbon-bearing zones discovered at the Wahoo prospect in the deepwater Campos Basin. The well confirmed more than 200 feet of net pay in an upper zone and an additional hydrocarbon-bearing zone deeper in the well. Drillstem testing, appraisal drilling and additional exploration drilling around the discovery are being planned for 2009.

http://www.anadarko.com/Operations/Pages/InternationalFrontierOverview.aspx

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: June 03, 2009, 04:44:27 PM »

And the New Dark Side accuses us of slander.

Yup - 'cuz all this isn't really going on...........nope!  It's all just our imaginations, and stuff we make up.

Complicit to obstruction of justice is what they have committed.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: June 03, 2009, 04:47:37 PM »

Article on GeoLab........................

“Our idea is to keep our business focused for the moment on six areas – the Mediterranean, the North Sea, West Africa, the Middle East and, in the very next future, Far East and the Caspian Sea. We naturally want to enlarge our client base, which already includes the major oil contractors and oil operators, but possibly including geotechnical services in our portfolio as well.

“Our main efforts over the next 18 months will be increasing the business and competing with major players like Fugro,” says Pinto. “And we will do that not by acquisition, but partnering.

http://www.energydigital.com/GeoLab--Your-first-call_13348.aspx

Article with a photo of the DP GEO that GeoLab acquired from Subsea7..

http://cdiver.net/blog/tag/geolab/

Again.Remember that Veripos was awarded a contract by GeoLab..Be curious to the timing of the sell of the DP GEO and the contract with Veripos,which is a subsidiary of Subsea7??

Ain't this interesting.

Again.There is a broussard that heads up a subsidiary of Subsea7 and a Broussard that works,and or has worked for Silvetti..Just throwing that out there.Don't know if the two are connected as there are many broussards in Louisiana!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: June 03, 2009, 05:34:40 PM »

So far we like the idea of compiling a list with backup about Schaefer and sending it to Lovett?

Would John Q. Kelly and Beth Holloway not be interested.  After all ... the implication is ... along with Kyle Kingman's own words ... John Silvetti furthered the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Just a thought.

Janet

And Dave Holloway trusted John Silvetti and sent Capslockwizard to him for a meeting. Whose Uncle works in the OM's office. Who is friends with Cylde Burke. Who told Dave Holloway to come to Aruba and search a pond for his daughter's remains and tennis shoes. All a major set up.

Why?

Where does Dave and Robin's friend ... Mark Purcell ... fit in?  Remember ... Dave put John Silvetti in touch with the ATA/AHATA in regards to further funding following the recovery of the trap ... the ATA/AHATA that has been one with the Aruban coverup from the getgo.

When the recovery of the contents of the trap involved only the enemy that has prevented justice from prevailing since the getgo ... no independent witnesses ... no FBI presence  ... inquiring minds want to know why Dave Holloway trusted John Silvetti.  Inquiring mind want to know why there was not a protocol established in the planning stages of the Persistence undertaking.

Inquiring minds want to know why Monkeys could forsee an negative outcome without a protocol and ... Natalee Holloway's father could not.    It is not as though Dave was not aware of the dynamics involving the Aruban coverup ... the corrupt investigation.  Hey ... Dave wrote a book ... corruption in Paradise.

Where does Dave and Robin's friend ... Mark Purcell ... fit in?  Remember ... Dave put John Silvetti in touch with the ATA/AHATA in regards to further funding following the recovery of the trap ... the ATA/AHATA that has been one with the Aruban coverup from the getgo.

These are hard questions that makes me both said and angry that they even have to be asked.

Kermit ... maybe this could be your next research project .. along with Jen and all the other Monkeys.  Don't worry about me.  I continue submitting data posts.  Cutting and pasting ... cutting and pasting.

Janet

+++++

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 -
« Reply #703 on: March 30, 2009, 06:27:39 PM »

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth. I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4766.msg745322#msg745322

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: June 03, 2009, 07:58:13 PM »

Jen

The First and Second Rounds.  A total of 27 oil companies (grouped in different consortiums) were awarded rights to drill 15 oil fields.  Since then, some companies have changed their participation in the different consortiums.  In 2003, Anadarko bought the participation of Union Pacific in the Oritupano-Leona field; ExxonMobil bought the participation of Ampolex in Quiamare-La Ceiba field and Repsol-YPF bought the participation of Union Pacific in the West Falcon field.  An average of 313 MBPD of crude oil was produced from these fields in 2003, and it is expected that such production will be approximately 405 MBPD when the fields are in substantially full operation by 2005.  As of December 31, 2003, these fields had estimated proved reserves of approximately 3.83 billion barrels of crude oil.  Under this initiative, foreign companies have invested $5,535 million since 1992.

http://www.pdvsa.com/informes/2003.html

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: June 03, 2009, 08:05:13 PM »

http://www.deepwateroperations.com/index.html

MANAGING THE WAVES OF CHANGE
As deepwater production becomes increasingly complex and expensive, companies are seeking solutions to better handle resulting operational challenges.  At the Deepwater Operations Conference & Exhibition in 2009, participants and attendees will discuss how to succeed under these changing conditions.

The eighth Deepwater Operations Conference & Exhibition will be held on November 10 – 12, 2009 in Galveston, Texas and will see a return to the luxurious Moody Gardens Hotel and Conference Center.
Plan to attend, sponsor and exhibit at the 2009 conference and exhibition as the conference technical focus shifts to “Managing the Waves of Change.” As with our past conferences, proceedings will not be published and the press will not be invited to assure confidentiality between the attendees and the speakers. This allows the most up–to–date information to be shared.

The Conference
PennWell’s Deepwater Operations Conference & Exhibition is a highly–focused event developed to provide maximum relevance and benefit for both exhibitors and attendees. This highly topical conference provides a setting where suppliers and customers meet, learn and build business relationships.
The Deepwater Operations Conference & Exhibition provides a rich learning and marketing environment and is ensured to focus on the complexities of deepwater operations worldwide through:
> High–visibility sponsorships
> Topic specific technical presentations solicited and written for this event
> Technically credited, expert attended sessions

As with our past conferences, proceedings will not be published and the press will not be invited to assure confidentiality between the attendees and the speakers allowing the most up–to–date information to be shared.

Who Should Attend
> Engineers and Managers of Deepwater Operations
> Field Supervisors and Operators of Deepwater Operations
> Operations Planning Personnel involved Deepwater Operations worldwide
> Service and Equipment suppliers who have product line expertise 
> Consulting Companies who need to stay abreast of current industry standards and trends
> Business Development Managers pursuing deepwater operations business opportunities

http://www.deepwateroperations.com/index/conference-information/conference-program.html?CFC_cK=1242939624790&CFC_scrollTop=0

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2009 

5:00 –
6:30 p.m.

EXHIBIT HALL NETWORKIING RECEPTION Sponsored by:

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2009 
snip

OPENING PLENARY SESSION Exhibit Hall A

WELCOME & INTRODUCTION
Eldon Ball - Conference Director - PennWell Corporation 

CHAIRMAN’S OPENING REMARKS
Gary Mitchell - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation 

KEYNOTE PRESENTATION
What I Learned About Energy This Last Year
Scott Tinker - The University of Texas at Austin Sponsored by:

snip

SESSION 1 Exhibit Hall A

NEW PROJECT START-UPS
     Co-Chairs: Rusty Sawyer - Murphy E&P USA
     Dwight Johnston - Shell E&P Company 
Blind Faith Start-Up Review
     Emile Boudreaux - Chevron

Lessons learned from the Blind Faith start-up. 
 Review of Thunder Horse Start Up
     Sammy McDaniel - BP

The review of Thunder Horse Start Up presentation will discuss the actions taken to prepare for start up and the lessons learned during start up and ramp up of the facility. 
 Start-Up of FPSO P-54
     Carlos Alberto Martins Lastres - Petrobras 

snip

SAFETY PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
     Co-Chairs: Bobby Fisher - Chevron Global
     Mike Autin - BHP Billiton 

Helicopter Safety
     Joe Gross - BHP Billiton

A review of recent major accidents, recent trends, and new initiatives in industry with a focus on the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. 

Search & Rescue / Emergency Evacuation Response
     Michael Worsham - StatoilHydro USA E&P 

The Benefits of Developing HSE Cases
     Kim Carswell - Shell 

snip

SESSION 3 Exhibit Hall A

OPERATIONAL SOLUTIONS AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
     Co-Chairs: Don Armijo - Shell International E&P
     Dwight Beadle - ConocoPhillips Company     
 Implementation of a Remote Operations Center for the Blind Faith Project in Deepwater Gulf of Mexico
     Birlie Bourgeois - Chevron
This presentation will review the development of the Blind Faith Operations Center, focusing on why it was developed, the main lessons learned during development and some success cases from implementation during the start-up of the facility. 
 Independence Hub: Operational Challenges and the Impact on the MEG Reclamation System
Bob Buck - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
A review of the operational problems associated with the produced oil and with calcium from the produced water, and what Anadarko is doing to improve the MEG reclamation process on Independence Hub. 
 Technological Risk Assessment
John Illeman - TOTAL E&P USA, INC.
This presentation will include the justification for and methods used to develop a "Technological Risk Assessment" for major offshore assets. 

snip

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2009 

snip

SESSION 4 Exhibit Hall A

NEW PROJECTS AND START-UPS
     Co-Chairs: Shawn Lurry - Baker Energy
     Mike Lynch - TOTAL E&P USA 
 Neptune TLP Reaches Capacity in 15 Days
     Michael Autin - BHP Billiton

BHP Billiton’s Neptune TLP achieved facility capacity in 15 days from first oil.  This presentation covers operations preparedness and commissioning activities leading to an incident free start up and high up-time operation.   

Operation Preparedness - Tahiti
     George Nix and Ali Al-Abdullah - Chevron
The Tahiti Operations Team ensured operational readiness by joining the project early and by executing a structured process that leveraged experience and resources from across Chevron Global Upstream. 

Start Up of Agbami FPSO – Deepwater Nigeria
     Bruce Williams - Chevron 

snip

SESSION 5 Exhibit Hall A

GULF OF MEXICO REGULATORY ISSUES
     Co-Chairs: Bob Nickola - Marathon Oil Company
     Cathy Thornton - J. Connor Consulting 
ISIP
     Rick Meyer and Grant Johnson – Shell and BP 
MMS Update for OCS Deepwater Operations
     Michael Saucier - Minerals Management Service

This presentation will cover deepwater leases, technology
and projects. 

Subpart O
     David Dykes - Minerals Management Service
Subpart O, what is working, what is not, what are the lessons learned? 

snip

SESSION 6 Exhibit Hall A

SUBSEA
     Co-Chair: Sergio Matos - Petrobras
     Craig Sherer - Chevron
     Jerome Meaux - Plains E&P 
Thunder Horse Subsea: An Overview
     John Bednar - BP

The presentation will provide an overview of the subsea system supporting Thunder Horse, with emphasis on path to recovery from weld issue. 

Subsea Integrity: How Do You Assure It When You Can't Inspect It?
     Dr. Bill Nisbet - Shell Exploration & Production Company 

snip

REMEMBER CHARLIE
     Charlie Morecraft

Jen Here is mention of Anadarko Petroleum in TM's Post!

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: June 03, 2009, 10:39:45 PM »

I like the idea ... I just cannot recall the topic being discused on the SM forum.

Link please.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: June 04, 2009, 08:16:24 AM »

Article on GeoLab........................

“Our idea is to keep our business focused for the moment on six areas – the Mediterranean, the North Sea, West Africa, the Middle East and, in the very next future, Far East and the Caspian Sea. We naturally want to enlarge our client base, which already includes the major oil contractors and oil operators, but possibly including geotechnical services in our portfolio as well.

“Our main efforts over the next 18 months will be increasing the business and competing with major players like Fugro,” says Pinto. “And we will do that not by acquisition, but partnering.

http://www.energydigital.com/GeoLab--Your-first-call_13348.aspx

Article with a photo of the DP GEO that GeoLab acquired from Subsea7..

http://cdiver.net/blog/tag/geolab/

Again.Remember that Veripos was awarded a contract by GeoLab..Be curious to the timing of the sell of the DP GEO and the contract with Veripos,which is a subsidiary of Subsea7??

View All Press Releases Geolab SRL

29 Feb 2008
Geolab Srl shall be assigning to the region our in-house dedicated DP Class 1 ROV survey support and light construction vessel the DP Geo which was formally the RSV Salgueiro recently acquired from Subsea 7 and is currently undergoing refurbishment in Europe the vessel shall be available in early April 2008
http://www.oceanologyinternational.com/page.cfm/T=m/Action=Press/PressID=104

07/05/2008

Veripos has been awarded a further three-year contract by Naples-based GeoLab Srl, one of Europe's leading turnkey offshore survey and construction support organisations, for provision of high-precision GNSS positioning services. The contract extends the relationship between the two companies following an earlier three-year agreement
http://www.hydro-international.com/news/id2432-Geolab_Positioning_Contract.html
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: June 04, 2009, 08:17:07 AM »

Yes that was it, thank you hotping!

Jen

The First and Second Rounds.  A total of 27 oil companies (grouped in different consortiums) were awarded rights to drill 15 oil fields.  Since then, some companies have changed their participation in the different consortiums.  In 2003, Anadarko bought the participation of Union Pacific in the Oritupano-Leona field; ExxonMobil bought the participation of Ampolex in Quiamare-La Ceiba field and Repsol-YPF bought the participation of Union Pacific in the West Falcon field.  An average of 313 MBPD of crude oil was produced from these fields in 2003, and it is expected that such production will be approximately 405 MBPD when the fields are in substantially full operation by 2005.  As of December 31, 2003, these fields had estimated proved reserves of approximately 3.83 billion barrels of crude oil.  Under this initiative, foreign companies have invested $5,535 million since 1992.

http://www.pdvsa.com/informes/2003.html
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: June 04, 2009, 08:19:21 AM »

I like the idea ... I just cannot recall the topic being discused on the SM forum.

Link please.

Janet

Read post # 417 here on this thread, and then a couple more after it.  Those should explain the reasoning behind doing this. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: June 04, 2009, 12:43:09 PM »

Hallin West managing director, Mike Arnold, said: ‘We are delighted to be working with GeoLab again and this is another ‘pearl’ from our successful association. This is a very important and major contract for all the parties involved and we are pleased to be connected with it.’

http://www.subseaworld.com/contracts/hallin-s-award-first-for-subsea-industry-03035.html

WHERE HAVE THEY WORKED TOGETHER BEFORE?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: June 04, 2009, 12:54:30 PM »

Hallin West managing director, Mike Arnold, said: ‘We are delighted to be working with GeoLab again and this is another ‘pearl’ from our successful association. This is a very important and major contract for all the parties involved and we are pleased to be connected with it.’

http://www.subseaworld.com/contracts/hallin-s-award-first-for-subsea-industry-03035.html

WHERE HAVE THEY WORKED TOGETHER BEFORE?

I BELIEVE SOMEONE MAY HAVE POSTED ABOUT THIS BEFORE BUT JUST NOW MAKING THE CONNECTION...

Hallin sends Quasar ROV to Tunisia
April 21, 2008 Hallin Marine has mobilised a six man team and one of its Quasar ROVs for ultimate
client BG Group for a pipelay project off Tunisia.The project in the Gulf of Gabes, some 100km off
Tunisia, will see the Quasar work from the Saipem operated ROV support vessel VOS Sympathy for
touchdown monitoring of the pipe for GeoLab of Italy. The ROV will operate in the Hasdrubal field in
sea depths of 62-67m and the project is scheduled to run for 90 days with a value of US$1.3million.
Mike Arnold, Managing Director of the West Division of Hallin Marine, said: “Hallin is pleased to be
working for the first time with GeoLab, who are a first-rate organisation, well known to many within the
Hallin organisation.”

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: June 04, 2009, 12:55:20 PM »

LINK FOR POST ABOVE...

http://www.verenigingmaartentromp.nl/nieuws/nieuws_2008_15.pdf

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: June 04, 2009, 01:31:51 PM »

Doncha just know investors would love to have all of this information for their lawsuit.

April 20, 2007-  defendants conducted the IPO pursuant to a false and misleading
Registration Statement and Prospectus filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").

4/25/07 - Louis Schafer and R. JOSHUA KOCH, JR. were selling their stocks

Schaefer sold or otherwise disposed of over 1.725 million shares of his Superior Offshore stock for proceeds of $25.87 million in the Offering.

Defendant Koch prepared and signed the materially false and misleading Registration Statement.
Koch sold 1.3 million shares of Superior Offshore stock through Schaefer Holdings LLP for
proceeds of $19.5 million in the Offering.
During the relevant period, Koch sold an additional
64,667 shares of his Superior Offshore stock for proceeds of over $634,486.15.
Source: Case 6:08-cv-00400
Document 1
Filed 03/25/2008
Page 5 of 24

DEMAND FOR JURY TRIAL
COMPLAINT FOR VIOLATION OF THE FEDERAL SECURITIES LAWS

Case 6:08-cv-00400
Document 1
Filed 03/25/2008
Page 22 of 24
PROVOST & UMPHREY LAW FIRM, LLP
JOE KENDALL
3232 McKinney Avenue, Suite 700
Dallas, TX 75204
Telephone: 214/744-3000
214/744-3015 (fax)
Attorneys for Plaintiff

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: June 04, 2009, 01:34:10 PM »

I was just looking into Superior Offshore past execs, but didn't find anything current regarding their employment now.  I found Tom Amstrong's background interesting, as well as the date of the announcement. 

Published: November 14,2007Send to a friend

Superior Offshore International Inc. Announces Management Team Additions to Lead Global Subsea Operations

HOUSTON, Nov. 14, 2007 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- Superior Offshore International, Inc. today announced four new appointments to its global management team as well a senior management promotion.

"The appointment of this new management team is an important step in our strategic transition from a shallow water diving company to a leading provider of subsea construction and commercial diving services to the global offshore oil and gas industry," said Jim Mermis, Superior Offshore president and chief executive officer. "We are now poised to go forward with providing expanded expertise and resources to the global subsea market in the Middle East, West Africa, Southeast Asia and Mexico."

Steve Singer, Vice President -- Corporate Development and Tax, was promoted to Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary. Singer joined the Company in July 2007 and reports to Roger Burks, Superior's Executive Vice President and Chief Financial and Administrative Officer.

Tom Armstrong joined Superior as Vice President -- Special Projects. Based in Houston, he will be responsible for managing the integration of the Superior Achiever DP-III vessel, which is scheduled for delivery in the second half of 2008. Armstrong has 19 years' experience as a diver and operations manager with several companies, including CalDive International, Torch Offshore, Stolt Offshore and American Oilfield Divers. He reports to David Weinhoffer, Executive Vice President -- Commercial Operations.

Phil Doyle joined the Company as Vice President -- Americas, responsible for diving operations in North and South America. Doyle has more than 16 years of diving and diving operations management experience and formerly served as Global Divers & Marine Contractors' manager in charge of West Africa and Mexico. He is based in Houston and reports to Weinhoffer.

Richard Deitl Jr. has joined the company as Vice President of Superior's Middle East/Africa diving services, reporting to Weinhoffer. He is based in Houston and will be responsible for business development in those international markets. Deitl formerly served as Global Industries' regional manager in charge of West Africa diving operations and has more than 17 years of diving management experience in Africa.

John Whites III joined Superior as Vice President -- Business Development, based in Houston. Whites started his career in the petrochemical industry as a design engineer and project manager, then moved into the offshore pipeline industry. He has worked in the offshore industry in both the domestic and international markets for such companies as Cameron, Gripper/Hydrotech, Big Inch Marine Systems/American Oilfield Divers and most recently, Submar, Inc. Whites reports to Weinhoffer.

(snipped)

http://newsblaze.com/story/2007111415540100001.pz/topstory.html

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #456 on: June 04, 2009, 01:40:04 PM »

On or around the date that Schaefer and others sold their shares of DEEP stock, Roger Burks, VP/CEO was a speaker at a Marine Forum - Latin America and the Caribbeean in South Beach, Miami, FL.  See page 2, Leading International Companies Discuss Operating in Latin America & Caribbean.

http://www.marinemoney.com/forums/Miami07/MiamiProgram2007Web.pdf

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: June 04, 2009, 01:46:33 PM »

(snipped)

Trading Date Name Title Type Shares Traded Price
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.84
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.82
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.80
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 187 $8.75
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 125 $8.74
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.72
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.71
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 658 $8.70
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.69
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.68
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.64
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.60
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.50
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.42
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.34
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.23
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.22
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.17

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message469287/pg1

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: June 04, 2009, 02:06:24 PM »

OCEAN BILL OF LADING
ImportGenius
BILL OF LADING
COPY
NON-NEGOTIABLE
BILL OF LADING NO.
SDCPCAPEFR120271
 SHIPPER
SUPERIOR OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL
69 DUNDONALD ST PORT OF SPAIN T
CONSIGNEE
SUPERIOR OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL .
900 S COLLEGE RD SUITE 301
NOTIFY PARTY
SUPERIOR OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL
900 S COLLEGE RD SUITE 301
VOYAGE NO.
VESSEL NAME
CAPE FEAR
 ARRIVAL DATE
2007-12-08
PORT OF LOADING
PORT OF SPAIN, TR
PORT OF DISCHARGE
MORGAN CITY, LA. Particulars (1)
CONTAINER NO.  QTY.  DECLARATION OF GOODS (2)  CARGO WEIGHT  DIMENSIONS 
NC  148 PCS   142400 KG 

(NOTES)
(1) As declared by Shipper and not acknowledge by Carrier
(2) Said to containSIGNED BY/ON BEHALF OF CARRIER 3

http://www.importgenius.com/shipments/superior-offshore-international.html

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: June 04, 2009, 02:10:08 PM »

Form 8-K for SUPERIOR OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL INC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3-Dec-2007

Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement

Item 1.01 Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement.
On November 29, 2007, Superior Offshore International, Inc. (the "Company") entered into an amendment (the "Amendment") to the Agreement and Plan of Merger (the "Agreement") dated October 18, 2007 with Ocean Flow International, L.L.C. ("Ocean Flow") pursuant to which the Company agreed to acquire, through a wholly owned subsidiary, all of the outstanding membership interests of Ocean Flow (the "Merger").
The Amendment extends the date after which the parties may terminate the Agreement if the closing of the Merger has not occurred from November 30, 2007 to December 28, 2007.
This report contains only a summary of certain provisions of the Amendment. The summary does not purport to be a complete summary of the Amendment and is qualified in its entirety by reference to the Amendment and the Agreement, which are filed as exhibits hereto.
Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits.
(d) Exhibits.
The following exhibits are filed herewith:

2.1 Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated as of October 18, 2007, by and among Superior Offshore International, Inc., OFI Acquisition LLC, Ocean Flow International, L.L.C., and Karl Winter (incorporated by reference to Exhibit 2.1 to the Company's Current Report on Form 8-K dated October 16, 2007).*

2.2 Amendment No. 1 dated November 29, 2007 to Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated as of October 18, 2007, by and among Superior Offshore International, Inc., OFI Acquisition LLC, Ocean Flow International, L.L.C., and Karl Winter.

* Exhibits and schedules have been omitted pursuant to Item 601(b)(2) of Regulation S-K. The Company hereby undertakes to furnish supplementally copies of any of the omitted exhibits and schedules upon request by the Securities and Exchange Commission.

http://br.us.biz.yahoo.com/e/071203/deepq.pk8-k.html

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.