March 19, 2024, 12:24:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OIL & GAS PIPELINE INFO  (Read 803562 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #720 on: July 15, 2009, 08:37:03 PM »

Hotping,

You posted a lot of this info back in May.  Can you pull up & copy the info in the Aruba Chamber Registry for PERMIAN ASSET MANAGEMENT A.V.V.
A.V.V.S  37879/000.  I can't copy it for some reason.

Anyway, the Directors are GPJ & GPK Holdings....(if this was already mentioned, forgive me...)

NEVERMIND.....Helen Back did post it.     
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 08:44:22 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #721 on: July 15, 2009, 08:41:37 PM »

Hotping,

You posted a lot of this info back in May.  Can you pull up & copy the info in the Aruba Chamber Registry for PERMIAN ASSET MANAGEMENT A.V.V.
A.V.V.S  37879/000.  I can't copy it for some reason.

Anyway, the Directors are GPJ & GPK Holdings....(if this was already mentioned, forgive me...)
2NJ...I have problems with copying on the Aruba Registry also....But I bet when TM see this.. She will be glad to help out.... TIA TM!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: July 15, 2009, 08:48:05 PM »

PERMIAN ASSET MANAGEMENT A.V.V.

Business address    CAYA DR. J.E.M. ARENDS 14, ORANJESTAD WEST
Legal form    ARUBA EXEMPT CORPORATION
Name of the company    PERMIAN ASSET MANAGEMENT A.V.V.
Statutory seat    ARUBA
Date of incorporation    10 SEPTEMBER 2008

Authorized capital    US DOLLAR 1,000,000.00
Issued capital    US DOLLAR 100,000.00
Paid up capital    US DOLLAR 100,000.00
Fiscal year    01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:
GBK CAPITAL N.V.
Established at    CAYA DR. J.E.M. ARENDS 14, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA
Position    REGISTERED AGENT
Since    10 SEPTEMBER 2008
Authority    RESTRICTED

GPJ HOLDINGS, INC.
Established at    1301 SW 2ND STREET , BOCA RATON, FL 33486, U.S.A.
Position    MANAGING DIRECTOR
Since    16 JANUARY 2009
Authority    FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY
A. FOR HER OWN ACCOUNT OR FOR THE ACCOUNT OF THIRD PARTIES BUY, ACQUIRE, MANAGE, KEEP, CHANGE, TRANSFER AND OTHERWISE TRADE IN QUALIFIED STOCK AND/OR (EITHER OR NOT DERIVED) FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS, IN PARTICULAR BUT NOT RESTRICTED TO, THAT ARE PLACED BY MEANS OF SO-CALLED "PRIVATE PLACEMENTS", AND/OR ARE NOTED ON ELECTRONIC STOCK EXCHANGES AND MARKETS;
B. GIVE ADVICE ON INVESTMENTS;
C. ACT AS PRINCIPAL, AGENT, COMMISSIONER, MANAGER, MANAGING DIRECTOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR OF ALL THAT IS RELATED TO THE AFOREMENTIONED OR MAY BE CONDUCIVE THERETO;
D. ACQUIRE, DEVELOP AND ALIENATE INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, AS WELL AS REGISTER GOODS;
E. TO GIVE SECURITY FOR DEBTS OF GROUP COMPANIES;
F. IN THE SCOPE OF THE CORPORATE PURPOSE: PARTICIPATE IN THE FINANCING OF, CLOSING JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENTS WITH, AND/OR MANAGE OTHER LEGAL ENTITIES AND/OR PURPOSE ASSETS, IN PARTICULAR THOSE WHO HAVE SIMILAR CORPORATE PURPOSES AS THOSE OF THE COMPANY;;
G. DO EVERYTHING THAT MAY BE CONDUCIVE OR NECESSARY TO REALIZE HER PURPOSE OR MAY RELATE THERETO IN THE BROADEST SENSE OF THE WORD.
2. THE COMPANY MAY NOT ACT AS A CREDIT INSTITUTION AS REFERRED TO IN ARTICLE 1 PARAGRAPH 1 OF THE NATIONAL ORDINANCE CREDIT SYSTEM SUPERVISION.
3. THE COMPANY THAT AS REGARDS HER ACTIVITIES MEETS THE CRITERIA OF CREDIT INSTITUTION AS REFERRED TO IN THE NATIONAL ORDINANCE CREDIT SYSTEM SUPERVISION WILL FOR THE TIME BEING NOT BE CONSIDERED AS SUCH IF THE COMPANY:
A. IS A CONCERN FINANCING COMPANY AS REFERRED TO IN THE NATIONAL DECREE AB 2000 NO. 29 OR ANY OTHER EXCEPTION LAID DOWN BY NATIONAL DECREE TO IMPLEMENT THE STIPULATIONS BY VIRTUE OF ARTICLE 1 PARAGRAPH 2 OF THE NATIONAL ORDINANCE CREDIT SYSTEM SUPERVISION;
B. IS NOT CONSIDERED AS SUCH BY DECISION OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF ARUBA AS REFERRED TO IN ARTICLE 1 PARAGRAPH 3 NATIONAL ORDINANCE CREDIT SYSTEM SUPERVISION. THE COMPANY IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, EXCEPT FOR EXEMPTION BY THE CENTRAL BANK OF ARUBA, TO DIRECT HERSELF DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO THE PUBLIC TO COMMERCIALLY GET FUNDS OR TO COMMERCIALLY GIVE CREDITS, OR TO MEDIATE HEREIN IN ANY FORM, SUCH IN OBSERVANCE OF THE STIPULATIONS IN ARTICLE 48 OF THE NATIONAL ORDINANCE CREDIT SYSTEM SUPERVISION.
4. THE COMPANY IS AUTHORIZED TO DO EVERYTHING WHAT MAY BE CONDUCIVE OR NECESSARY TO REALIZE HER PURPOSE OR MAY RELATE THERETO IN THE BROADEST SENSE OF THE WORD, INCLUDING PARTICIPATING IN ANY OTHER ENTERPRISE OR COMPANY, AS WELL AS PERFORM ALL OTHER ACTS ON THE COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL AND FINANCIAL FIELD.

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=39441

So Solomon signed an agreement with himself? 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: July 15, 2009, 08:51:23 PM »

Statutory seat    ARUBA

GBK CAPITAL N.V.
Authority    RESTRICTED

GPJ HOLDINGS, INC.
Since    16 JANUARY 2009
Authority    FULL

A. FOR HER OWN ACCOUNT OR FOR THE ACCOUNT OF THIRD PARTIES BUY, ACQUIRE, MANAGE, KEEP, CHANGE, TRANSFER AND OTHERWISE TRADE IN QUALIFIED STOCK AND/OR (EITHER OR NOT DERIVED) FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS, IN PARTICULAR BUT NOT RESTRICTED TO, THAT ARE PLACED BY MEANS OF SO-CALLED "PRIVATE PLACEMENTS", AND/OR ARE NOTED ON ELECTRONIC STOCK EXCHANGES AND MARKETS;
C. ACT AS PRINCIPAL, AGENT, COMMISSIONER, MANAGER, MANAGING DIRECTOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR OF ALL THAT IS RELATED TO THE AFOREMENTIONED OR MAY BE CONDUCIVE THERETO;
D. ACQUIRE, DEVELOP AND ALIENATE INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, AS WELL AS REGISTER GOODS;
F. IN THE SCOPE OF THE CORPORATE PURPOSE: PARTICIPATE IN THE FINANCING OF, CLOSING JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENTS WITH, AND/OR MANAGE OTHER LEGAL ENTITIES AND/OR PURPOSE ASSETS, IN PARTICULAR THOSE WHO HAVE SIMILAR CORPORATE PURPOSES AS THOSE OF THE COMPANY;;
G. DO EVERYTHING THAT MAY BE CONDUCIVE OR NECESSARY TO REALIZE HER PURPOSE OR MAY RELATE THERETO IN THE BROADEST SENSE OF THE WORD.
2. THE COMPANY MAY NOT ACT AS A CREDIT INSTITUTION AS REFERRED TO IN ARTICLE 1 PARAGRAPH 1 OF THE NATIONAL ORDINANCE CREDIT SYSTEM SUPERVISION.
3. THE COMPANY THAT AS REGARDS HER ACTIVITIES MEETS THE CRITERIA OF CREDIT INSTITUTION AS REFERRED TO IN THE NATIONAL ORDINANCE CREDIT SYSTEM SUPERVISION WILL FOR THE TIME BEING NOT BE CONSIDERED AS SUCH IF THE COMPANY:
A. IS A CONCERN FINANCING COMPANY AS REFERRED TO IN THE NATIONAL DECREE AB 2000 NO. 29 OR ANY OTHER EXCEPTION LAID DOWN BY NATIONAL DECREE TO IMPLEMENT THE STIPULATIONS BY VIRTUE OF ARTICLE 1 PARAGRAPH 2 OF THE NATIONAL ORDINANCE CREDIT SYSTEM SUPERVISION;
B. IS NOT CONSIDERED AS SUCH BY DECISION OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF ARUBA AS REFERRED TO IN ARTICLE 1 PARAGRAPH 3 NATIONAL ORDINANCE CREDIT SYSTEM SUPERVISION. THE COMPANY IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, EXCEPT FOR EXEMPTION BY THE CENTRAL BANK OF ARUBA, TO DIRECT HERSELF DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO THE PUBLIC TO COMMERCIALLY GET FUNDS OR TO COMMERCIALLY GIVE CREDITS, OR TO MEDIATE HEREIN IN ANY FORM, SUCH IN OBSERVANCE OF THE STIPULATIONS IN ARTICLE 48 OF THE NATIONAL ORDINANCE CREDIT SYSTEM SUPERVISION.
4. THE COMPANY IS AUTHORIZED TO DO EVERYTHING WHAT MAY BE CONDUCIVE OR NECESSARY TO REALIZE HER PURPOSE OR MAY RELATE THERETO IN THE BROADEST SENSE OF THE WORD, INCLUDING PARTICIPATING IN ANY OTHER ENTERPRISE OR COMPANY, AS WELL AS PERFORM ALL OTHER ACTS ON THE COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL AND FINANCIAL FIELD.

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: July 15, 2009, 08:55:10 PM »

Statutory seat    ARUBA

GBK CAPITAL N.V.
Authority    RESTRICTED

GPJ HOLDINGS, INC.
Since    16 JANUARY 2009
Authority    FULL

Siesma signed with Permian Asset Management.  He's affiliated with GPJ and/or GBK which are listed as directors of Permian Asset. 

Should I climb into a hidey hole for a while?     

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #725 on: July 15, 2009, 09:14:53 PM »

2NJ...not unless I can come too!   

I've just about fried my brain reading stuff...have about 12 windows open into Babylon now!   Monkey Devil!

Hi Hotping...just saw your post!  Unfreakinbelievable!  It's the only word I can think of at the moment!  Off to the Louisiana Public records...see if I can open a few more windows!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: July 15, 2009, 09:17:01 PM »

http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin?rqstyp=crpdtlC&rqsdta=35025641D

Louisiana Secretary of State
Detailed Record
Charter/Organization ID: 35025641D

Name: ENERMAX, INC.

Type Entity: Business Corporation

Annual Report Status: In Good Standing         Add Certificate of Good Standing to Shopping Cart

Last Report Filed on 01/08/2009

Mailing Address: C/O MARK A. GOODYEAR, P. O. BOX 53463, LAFAYETTE, LA 70505

Domicile Address: 417 SHELLY DR., LAFAYETTE, LA 70503

File Date: 01/10/2001

Registered Agent (Appointed 1/10/2001): MARK A. GOODYEAR, 417 SHELLY DR., LAFAYETTE, LA 70503

President: MARK A. GOODYEAR, 417 SHELLY DR., LAFAYETTE, LA 70503

Secretary/Treasurer: MARK A. GOODYEAR, 417 SHELLY DR., LAFAYETTE, LA 70503

Vice President: BRIAN E. BOYER, 100 KIRK DALE CIRCLE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70508

Director: ELLEN JUDICE GOODYEAR, 417 SHELLY DR., LAFAYETTE, LA 70503

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: July 15, 2009, 09:31:47 PM »

Did I miss something....what happened to "Persistence"!   

http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin?rqstyp=crpdtlC&rqsdta=36974924K

Louisiana Secretary of State
Detailed Record
Charter/Organization ID: 36974924K

Name: RV PERSEVERANCE, L.L.C.

Type Entity: Limited Liability Company

Annual Report Status: In Good Standing         Add Certificate of Good Standing to Shopping Cart

Mailing Address: 403 MECCA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70508

Domicile Address: 403 MECCA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70508

File Date: 02/18/2009

Registered Agent (Appointed 2/18/2009): ROBERT L. BROUSSARD, 220 HEYMANN BLVD., LAFAYETTE, LA 70503

Member: JOHN D. SILVETTI, II, 205 LINDA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70508

Member: CONRAD J. DAIGLE, 1409 HWY 356, SUNSET, LA 70584

Member: MARIANNE P. SILVETTI-VOORHIES, 205 LINDA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70507

Additional officers may exist on document

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: July 15, 2009, 09:45:26 PM »

http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/public/Corp_newsletter/Newsletter_20090226.txt

CORPORATIONS FILINGS:   2/14/09  THRU   2/20/09                                                                           

snip:

DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES - CONT:

snip:

RV PERSEVERANCE, L.L.C.                                                                                              36974924K  02/18/09
         403 MECCA DRIVE / LAFAYETTE, LA  70508

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: July 15, 2009, 10:04:25 PM »

I wish I could do screenshots....Maybe someone can help me out.

Note that on his GPJ Holdings website, Solomon mentions that GPJ uses FLTX transfers as payment provider, FLTX is ALSO HIS COMPANY.

JPG Holdings     

Company HIghlights 15.01.2009 GPJ Holdings utilitizes FLTX Transfers LLC as it's payment provider, for safe and secure transfers to and from clients..

Contact Us

Your Name:
E-Mail Address:
Phone Number:
Your Message:

Welcome Message Justin Solomon - President, GPJ Holdings

Welcome to GPJ Holdings. GPG Holdings is managed by Justin Solomon, the current president and managing partner.

Justin Solomon has over 10 years of experience in global financial sales and guiding business management. An accomplished entrepreneur, salesman and adviser, Justin started his first company GPJ Holdings of Boca Raton, Florida, in 2003, and more recently Seisma Oil Research, LLC where he utilizes his expertise and extensive knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry. During his tenure as Seisma's President and Managing Partner Justin has been instrumental in the efforts that have successfully produced five oil and gas wells that are productive and commercially viable.

As recently as March 2009 Justin was featured on "Eye On America" hosted by CBS Presenter Greg Gumble, and broadcast by CNN Headline News. Filming was on location at the completed well project, West Janice#1, which hit oil in August of 2008. The segment features discussions with Justin.

Justin has lived in many countries and has a diversified background which includes being a partner in a successful coal, cement and commodities company that ships raw materials globally; consequently he has a keen grasp of what moves global economies. Justin has been consulting clients for many years and his financial and sales consultancy has returned attractive dividends for many companies both domestically and abroad.

By offering business solutions that are both innovative and strategic, Justin has achieved exciting results and is recognized for his success in building client's assets and nourishing long-term profits. His strategic approach to portfolio construction, where his concepts and focus on sustainability quickly deliver impressive results, has further added to his track record. Justin’s philosophy is entrepreneurial in spirit and his corporate philosophy is a holistic one that benefits both his partners and clients alike.

Originally from New York City, Justin attended Florida Atlantic University, in the State in which he currently resides with his wife and daughter.

GPJHoldings © 2008. All Rights Reserved.JPG Holdings     

Company HIghlights 15.01.2009 GPJ Holdings utilitizes FLTX Transfers LLC as it's payment provider, for safe and secure transfers to and from clients..

Contact Us

Your Name:
E-Mail Address:
Phone Number:
Your Message:

Welcome Message Justin Solomon - President, GPJ Holdings

Welcome to GPJ Holdings. GPG Holdings is managed by Justin Solomon, the current president and managing partner.

Justin Solomon has over 10 years of experience in global financial sales and guiding business management. An accomplished entrepreneur, salesman and adviser, Justin started his first company GPJ Holdings of Boca Raton, Florida, in 2003, and more recently Seisma Oil Research, LLC where he utilizes his expertise and extensive knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry. During his tenure as Seisma's President and Managing Partner Justin has been instrumental in the efforts that have successfully produced five oil and gas wells that are productive and commercially viable.

As recently as March 2009 Justin was featured on "Eye On America" hosted by CBS Presenter Greg Gumble, and broadcast by CNN Headline News. Filming was on location at the completed well project, West Janice#1, which hit oil in August of 2008. The segment features discussions with Justin.

Justin has lived in many countries and has a diversified background which includes being a partner in a successful coal, cement and commodities company that ships raw materials globally; consequently he has a keen grasp of what moves global economies. Justin has been consulting clients for many years and his financial and sales consultancy has returned attractive dividends for many companies both domestically and abroad.

By offering business solutions that are both innovative and strategic, Justin has achieved exciting results and is recognized for his success in building client's assets and nourishing long-term profits. His strategic approach to portfolio construction, where his concepts and focus on sustainability quickly deliver impressive results, has further added to his track record. Justin’s philosophy is entrepreneurial in spirit and his corporate philosophy is a holistic one that benefits both his partners and clients alike.

Originally from New York City, Justin attended Florida Atlantic University, in the State in which he currently resides with his wife and daughter.

GPJHoldings © 2008. All Rights Reserved.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: July 15, 2009, 10:19:37 PM »

Helen Back,
Look on your keyboard, upper right beside the "f" keys...do you see "print screen"?

If you do, when you are on a page you want to capture, press this key...then go to start and open "paint"...when paint is open click on "edit" and "paste" or right click and paste.

If that doesn't work for you, I'll make more suggestions!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: July 15, 2009, 10:23:39 PM »

Helen Back,
I meant to add that I will also be glad to take a screen shot and post it for you!

Is this the link for that page?

http://gpjholdings.com/

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: July 15, 2009, 10:42:03 PM »

Helen Back,
I meant to add that I will also be glad to take a screen shot and post it for you!

Yes, Please!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: July 15, 2009, 10:49:58 PM »

Helen Back,

Yes, Please!

Sorry Helen Back, I was off surfing!  I'll do the screen shots!  brb!     

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: July 15, 2009, 10:59:18 PM »

Here you go Helen Back!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: July 15, 2009, 11:02:34 PM »

Business Name Address City, State Phone Possible Owners/
Officers/Agents Associated Businesses   
1.  SEISMA OIL RESEARCH LLC
 Boca raton, FL   
SOLOMON, JUSTIN
(MANAGER)
ABBEY FARM LLC
RONLEW SPECIALTY SERVICES INC
SEISMAN BIGGER BADDER WOLF JOINT VENTURE
SEISMA WEST JANICE # 1 JOINT VENTURE
2.  SEISMAN BIGGER BADDER WOLF JOINT VENTURE
 Boca raton, FL   
SOLOMON, JUSTIN
(OWNER)
ADVANCE FINANCE LLC
LEGACY MORTGAGE INVESTMENTS LLC
BLONDIE GIRL PRODUCTIONS
OAKSKY USA INC
SPAMFIGHTER
PRESTIGE CARS INTERNATIONAL INC
BRAS CLEANING SERVICES CORP
ABBEY FARM LLC
GALATEA CORPORATION
PARALEGAL HELP INC
MCLEANDUDNICK INVESTMENT GROUP LLC
DUKE AUTO DETAIL PRESSURE CLEANING CORP
WHITE ELGART KENNY PLLC
EFUNDING EXPRESS INC
FIRST SECURITY CREDIT INC
MA BELLE LLC
SEISMA OIL RESEARCH LLC
RONLEW SPECIALTY SERVICES INC View Details 
3.  SEISMA WEST JANICE # 1 JOINT VENTURE
 Boca raton, FL   
SOLOMON, JUSTIN
(OWNER)
ADVANCE FINANCE LLC
LEGACY MORTGAGE INVESTMENTS LLC
BLONDIE GIRL PRODUCTIONS
OAKSKY USA INC
SPAMFIGHTER
PRESTIGE CARS INTERNATIONAL INC
BRAS CLEANING SERVICES CORP
ABBEY FARM LLC
GALATEA CORPORATION
PARALEGAL HELP INC
MCLEANDUDNICK INVESTMENT GROUP LLC
DUKE AUTO DETAIL PRESSURE CLEANING CORP
WHITE ELGART KENNY PLLC
EFUNDING EXPRESS INC
FIRST SECURITY CREDIT INC
MA BELLE LLC
SEISMA OIL RESEARCH LLC
RONLEW SPECIALTY SERVICES INC
SEISMAN BIGGER BADDER WOLF JOINT VENTURE View Details 
4.  SEISMA OIL RESEARCH LLC
 Boca raton, FL
 SOLOMON, JUSTIN
(CONTACT)
TECHPRO SECURITY PRODUCTS INC
GLOBAL NUTRITION LLC
PAIN CLINIC OF BOCA RATON LLC
PAIN CLINIC OF BOCA RATON LLC
A PAIN CLINIC OF BOCA RATON
LHTD ENTERPRISES LLC
ALLIED MORTGAGE GROUP NE INC
WESTMINSTER HOLDINGS LLC
DEBT SOLUTIONS INC
OBH807 LLC
DSI FINANCIAL INC
D S I DIRECT INC
MYSTIQUE MARKETING GROUP INC
NATURAL ALTERNATIVES TO
BR PHARMACY LLC
HAIMES CENTRE CLINIC
HAOS ACUPUNCTURE & NATURAL
HAOS ACUPUNCTURE & NATURAL
HAIMES CENTRE CLINIC
5.  JSEDC HOLDINGS LLC
 Boca raton, FL   
SOLOMON, JUSTIN
(MANAGER)   
6.  GPJ HOLDINGS INC
Deerfield beach, FL 
 SOLOMON, JUSTIN
(REGISTERED AGENT)
SOLOMON, JUSTIN
(PRESIDENT)
DEDUCTNOW
MR GEBHARDTS CLEANING SERVICE, INC
GOLD COAST PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANTS, INC   
7.  GEOTECH OIL AND GAS LLC
 Boca raton, FL   
SOLOMON, JUSTIN
(MANAGER)
AEM TRANSFERS,LLC
8.  AEM TRANSFERS,LLC
 Boca raton, FL
Pembroke pines, FL 
 SOLOMON, JUSTIN
(MANAGER)
GEOTECH OIL AND GAS LLC

29.  SOLOMON, JUSTIN  (Age 31)
 Possible Employment / Business Associations:

SEISMA OIL RESEARCH LLC Social Sciences and Humanities
 SEISMA WEST JANICE # 1 JOINT VENTURE
 SEISMAN BIGGER BADDER WOLF JOINT VENTURE 
433 Plaza Real #275, BOCA RATON, FL 33432
22313 Ensenada Way, BOCA RATON, FL 33433
820 Tivoli Cir, DEERFIELD BCH, FL 33441
10328 Boca Entrada Blvd #204, BOCA RATON, FL 33428   04/23/1978

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: July 15, 2009, 11:19:41 PM »

Hotping, texasmom & Ms. Helen Back.....good researchers....

I had to relinquish the use of the computer to another family member for some time....probably won't have any BIG contribution tonight.

Fried brains, I read somewhere, are good with some seasoning.....         

Monkey Devil!

Solomon seems to be a worm, imo.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: July 15, 2009, 11:24:53 PM »

I had to relinquish the use of the computer to another family member for some time....probably won't have any BIG contribution tonight.

Monkey Devil!

I agree about Solomon.   

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: July 15, 2009, 11:33:58 PM »

Thanks, Texasmom, for the screenshots and the tutorial! 

I wish Kermit could hop by.  This is all pretty unfreakingbelievable!

Seisma Oil Research/Seisma Energy Research is opening up offices in Aruba

Seisma/GPJ Holdings is partners with Lincoln Gomez/GBK Capital in Permian Asset management

Seisma investors are not receiving dividends

Seisma is attempting to recruit investors in UK and Norway where they are not authorized to trade

GPJ Holdings, owned by Solomon and partner with GBK Capital/Gomez in Permian Asset Managment, utilizes FLTX Transfers, LLC (for "safe and secure payment transfers to and from clients"), which is also his own company

Seisma signs an agreement to authorize Permian Asset Management (partly owned by Solomon through GPJ Holdings) to be their broker/agent for joint venture partnerships

Seisma is partners with Enermax, Lafayette, Louisiana.

John Silvetti's RV Persistence has changed it's name to RV Perseverance

Lotta smoke and mirrors.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: July 15, 2009, 11:34:06 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I agree about Solomon.   

Well, it bothers me that he still has the infomercial info on his website about Gumbel...that's just another thing that irks me.  Hidey hidey ho (le)  Seems like Aruba is the spot. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.