March 18, 2024, 08:06:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OIL & GAS PIPELINE INFO  (Read 803454 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #760 on: July 16, 2009, 01:44:54 AM »

Sorry if this has already been posted...I'm trying to do a screenshot by TM's instructions to Helen Back earlier tonight.....Here goes 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #761 on: July 16, 2009, 02:06:37 AM »

Sorry if this has already been posted...I'm trying to do a screenshot by TM's instructions to Helen Back earlier tonight.....Here goes 

You did good Hotping!  I'm not the best teacher.   

Here's the complete listing...it's hard to get it all in a screen capture unless you make it so tiny you can't read it.

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=39442

Close · Aruba, July 16th, 2009

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 11 SEPTEMBER 2008 under serial number 37880.0 is the company with the trade name:

AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT A.V.V. 

Business address CAYA DR. J.E.M. ARENDS 14, ORANJESTAD WEST 
Legal form  ARUBA EXEMPT CORPORATION 
Name of the company  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT A.V.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  10 SEPTEMBER 2008 

Authorized capital  US DOLLAR 1,000,000.00 
Issued capital  US DOLLAR 100,000.00 
Paid up capital  US DOLLAR 100,000.00 
Fiscal year  01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

GBK CAPITAL N.V. 
Established at  CAYA DR. J.E.M. ARENDS 14, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA 
Position  REGISTERED AGENT 
Since  10 SEPTEMBER 2008 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

GPJ HOLDINGS, INC. 
Established at  1301 SW 2ND STREET , BOCA RATON, FL 33486, U.S.A. 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Since  16 JANUARY 2009 
Authority  FULL 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY 

A. FOR HER OWN ACCOUNT OR FOR THE ACCOUNT OF THIRD PARTIES BUY, ACQUIRE, MANAGE, KEEP, CHANGE, TRANSFER AND OTHERWISE TRADE IN QUALIFIED STOCK AND/OR (EITHER OR NOT DERIVED) FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS, IN PARTICULAR BUT NOT RESTRICTED TO, THAT ARE PLACED BY MEANS OF SO-CALLED "PRIVATE PLACEMENTS", AND/OR ARE NOTED ON ELECTRONIC STOCK EXCHANGES AND MARKETS;
B. GIVE ADVICE ON INVESTMENTS;
C. ACT AS PRINCIPAL, AGENT, COMMISSIONER, MANAGER, MANAGING DIRECTOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR OF ALL THAT IS RELATED TO THE AFOREMENTIONED OR MAY BE CONDUCIVE THERETO;
D. ACQUIRE, DEVELOP AND ALIENATE INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, AS WELL AS REGISTER GOODS;
E. TO GIVE SECURITY FOR DEBTS OF GROUP COMPANIES;
F. IN THE SCOPE OF THE CORPORATE PURPOSE: PARTICIPATE IN THE FINANCING OF, CLOSING JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENTS WITH, AND/OR MANAGE OTHER LEGAL ENTITIES AND/OR PURPOSE ASSETS, IN PARTICULAR THOSE WHO HAVE SIMILAR CORPORATE PURPOSES AS THOSE OF THE COMPANY;
G. DO EVERYTHING THAT MAY BE CONDUCIVE OR NECESSARY TO REALIZE HER PURPOSE OR MAY RELATE THERETO IN THE BROADEST SENSE OF THE WORD.
2. THE COMPANY MAY NOT ACT AS A CREDIT INSTITUTION AS REFERRED TO IN ARTICLE 1 PARAGRAPH 1 OF THE NATIONAL ORDINANCE CREDIT SYSTEM SUPERVISION.
3. THE COMPANY THAT AS REGARDS HER ACTIVITIES MEETS THE CRITERIA OF CREDIT INSTITUTION AS REFERRED TO IN THE NATIONAL ORDINANCE CREDIT SYSTEM SUPERVISION WILL FOR THE TIME BEING NOT BE CONSIDERED AS SUCH IF THE COMPANY:
A. IS A CONCERN FINANCING COMPANY AS REFERRED TO IN THE NATIONAL DECREE AB 2000 NO. 29 OR ANY OTHER EXCEPTION LAID DOWN BY NATIONAL DECREE TO IMPLEMENT THE STIPULATIONS BY VIRTUE OF ARTICLE 1 PARAGRAPH 2 OF THE NATIONAL ORDINANCE CREDIT SYSTEM SUPERVISION;
B. IS NOT CONSIDERED AS SUCH BY DECISION OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF ARUBA AS REFERRED TO IN ARTICLE 1 PARAGRAPH 3 NATIONAL ORDINANCE CREDIT SYSTEM SUPERVISION. THE COMPANY IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, EXCEPT FOR EXEMPTION BY THE CENTRAL BANK OF ARUBA, TO DIRECT HERSELF DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO THE PUBLIC TO COMMERCIALLY GET FUNDS OR TO COMMERCIALLY GIVE CREDITS, OR TO MEDIATE HEREIN IN ANY FORM, SUCH IN OBSERVANCE OF THE STIPULATIONS IN ARTICLE 48 OF THE NATIONAL ORDINANCE CREDIT SYSTEM SUPERVISION.
4. THE COMPANY IS AUTHORIZED TO DO EVERYTHING WHAT MAY BE CONDUCIVE OR NECESSARY TO REALIZE HER PURPOSE OR MAY RELATE THERETO IN THE BROADEST SENSE OF THE WORD, INCLUDING PARTICIPATING IN ANY OTHER ENTERPRISE OR COMPANY, AS WELL AS PERFORM ALL OTHER ACTS ON THE COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL AND FINANCIAL FIELD. 

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Aruba - J.E. Irausquin Blvd.10, Oranjestad, Aruba. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: July 16, 2009, 08:47:26 AM »

Great finds, Monkeys!!

Watch for this one............it raised my eyebrows.

Remember the new port at Barcadero?  Remember also it was going to include plans for a resort and stuff on land as well? 

SOLOMON REAL ESTATE & DEVELOPMENT COMPANY

Business address    SEROE BLANCO 163-D, ORANJESTAD OOST
Legal form    SOLE OWNERSHIP
Name of the company    SOLOMON REAL ESTATE & DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
Date of commencement    12 MARCH 2009

OWNERS/PARTNERS
BENNETT, RALSTON ERIC RUDOLF;
Residing in    SEROE BLANCO 163-D, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA
Born in    ARUBA on 23 OCTOBER 1951
Nationality    DUTCH
Position    OWNER
Effective    24 MARCH 2009
Authority    FULL

1. HET OPTREDEN ALS PROJECTONTWIKKELAAR MEER IN HET BIJZONDER VAN COMMERCIËLE EN WONINGBOUWPROJECTEN;
2. HET UITOEFENEN VAN EEN ARCHITECTENBUREAU;
3. HET UITOEFENEN VAN DE MAKELAARDIJ;
4. HET BEMIDDELEN BIJ TRANSACTIES IN ROERENDE EN ONROERENDE GOEDEREN;
5. HET ONTWERPEN, BEREKENEN, AANNEMEN, UITVOEREN EN DOEN UITVOEREN VAN CONSTRUCTIEWERKEN;
6. HET VERSTREKKEN VAN BOUWKUNDIGE EN TECHNISCHE AANVERWANTE ADVIEZEN EN HET TOEZICHT HOUDEN BIJ UITVOERING VAN DE BOUWKUNDIGE PROJEKTEN EN BIJBEHORENDE TECHNISCHE INSTALLATIES;
7. HET VERTEGENWOORDIGEN VAN DE "BENNER VIVAS GROUP".

translation:

OBJECTIVE (S) OF THE COMPANY
1. THE ACTION AS Project MORE IN PARTICULAR FOR COMMERCIAL AND housing;
2. THE EXERCISE OF AN architects;
3. THE EXERCISE OF THE BROKERAGE;
4. The negotiation TRANSACTIONS IN GOODS AND PROPERTY;
5. THE DESIGN, CALCULATION, ADOPTION, CONDUCT AND PERFORMANCE OF DOING CONSTRUCTION WORK;
6. PROVISION OF ARCHITECTURAL AND RELATED TECHNICAL ADVICE AND MONITORING BY THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ARCHITECTURAL PROJEKTE AND RELATED TECHNICAL INSTALLATIONS;
7. Representing the "Benner VIVAS GROUP.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: July 16, 2009, 10:08:51 AM »

Great finds, Monkeys!!

Watch for this one............it raised my eyebrows.

Remember the new port at Barcadero?  Remember also it was going to include plans for a resort and stuff on land as well? 

SOLOMON REAL ESTATE & DEVELOPMENT COMPANY

Business address    SEROE BLANCO 163-D, ORANJESTAD OOST
Legal form    SOLE OWNERSHIP
Name of the company    SOLOMON REAL ESTATE & DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
Date of commencement    12 MARCH 2009

OWNERS/PARTNERS
BENNETT, RALSTON ERIC RUDOLF;
Residing in    SEROE BLANCO 163-D, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA
Born in    ARUBA on 23 OCTOBER 1951
Nationality    DUTCH
Position    OWNER
Effective    24 MARCH 2009
Authority    FULL

1. HET OPTREDEN ALS PROJECTONTWIKKELAAR MEER IN HET BIJZONDER VAN COMMERCIËLE EN WONINGBOUWPROJECTEN;
2. HET UITOEFENEN VAN EEN ARCHITECTENBUREAU;
3. HET UITOEFENEN VAN DE MAKELAARDIJ;
4. HET BEMIDDELEN BIJ TRANSACTIES IN ROERENDE EN ONROERENDE GOEDEREN;
5. HET ONTWERPEN, BEREKENEN, AANNEMEN, UITVOEREN EN DOEN UITVOEREN VAN CONSTRUCTIEWERKEN;
6. HET VERSTREKKEN VAN BOUWKUNDIGE EN TECHNISCHE AANVERWANTE ADVIEZEN EN HET TOEZICHT HOUDEN BIJ UITVOERING VAN DE BOUWKUNDIGE PROJEKTEN EN BIJBEHORENDE TECHNISCHE INSTALLATIES;
7. HET VERTEGENWOORDIGEN VAN DE "BENNER VIVAS GROUP".

translation:

OBJECTIVE (S) OF THE COMPANY
1. THE ACTION AS Project MORE IN PARTICULAR FOR COMMERCIAL AND housing;
2. THE EXERCISE OF AN architects;
3. THE EXERCISE OF THE BROKERAGE;
4. The negotiation TRANSACTIONS IN GOODS AND PROPERTY;
5. THE DESIGN, CALCULATION, ADOPTION, CONDUCT AND PERFORMANCE OF DOING CONSTRUCTION WORK;
6. PROVISION OF ARCHITECTURAL AND RELATED TECHNICAL ADVICE AND MONITORING BY THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ARCHITECTURAL PROJEKTE AND RELATED TECHNICAL INSTALLATIONS;
7. Representing the "Benner VIVAS GROUP.

Yes, before going to sleep last night, I had tried to find something on Benner Vivas Group and didn't find anything.....resumed after reading your post this morning.  I found a Benner Residence in Lowell, MA on www.rent.com which is owned by Viva Group, who's parent company is eBay.  It may not be anything significant or related.  Just another fried brain's fruits of labor.

The Benner Residence

Lowell, MA 01850   For details about this property,
"Several different one-bedroom apartment homes to chose from. Conveniently located near downtown and public transportation. Off-street parking and laundry facilities."

We're sorry, The Benner Residence is no longer an active listing on Rent.com.
http://www.rent.com/rentals/massachusetts/boston-and-vicinity/lowell/the-benner-residence/647011/   

Website Information and Remedies. Rent.com is a technology platform owned and operated by Viva Group, Inc. The rental advertisements and related services posted on Rent.com are procured and provided by Viva Group, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates as listed here. In some cases, Viva Group, Inc. provides certain technical support, marketing support, and customer support services to the subsidiaries and affiliates. All references to "Rent.com" include Viva Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates, a current list of which can be found here. In the case of any violation of our Agreement, Viva Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, its parent company, eBay Inc., and its subsidiaries (collectively, "Rent.com" or "we," "our" or "us"), reserve the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations, including termination of your use of this Website. For purposes of our Agreement, the term "Website" may, at our option, include any current or future domestic co-branded websites, affiliated websites, private-label websites, and/or international websites in which Rent.com currently participates or may participate in the future with regard to advertising services.
http://www.rent.com/company/legal/terms/

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #764 on: July 16, 2009, 12:14:19 PM »

Aruba is fast developing as an international financial services center. Favorable provisions in the form of special tax concessions for investment companies exist. Some possibilities are Finance Companies, Offshore Banking Companies, Royalty Companies, Investment and Holding Companies. Another interesting possibility is the AVV or Aruba Exempt Company.

A business license is required for an incorporated company and non-residents always needs a business license for starting a business on the island. The granting of a license depends on the kind of business that will be established, an important factor being whether the business contributes to an enlargement of the economic basis of Aruba and if it is capital-intensive.

Before starting your own business other authorities may have to be contacted to obtain licenses and for you to become familiar with procedures and regulations.

Business license application requirements differ depending on the type of businesses with some having special requisites such as restaurants, beerhouses or cafes; car rental, bus tours and watersport-related companies.

There are certain guidelines which need to be taken into consideration when forming a company and it is important to be familiar with these.

IMPORTANT ADDRESSES

Department of Economic Affairs,
Commerce & Industry L.G. Smith Boulevard 160
Oranjestad, Aruba
Tel: (297) 5821181
Fax: (297) 5834494
Central Agency for
General and Legal Affairs Vondellaan 19-C
Oranjestad, Aruba
Tel: (297) 5835002
Fax:(297) 5831772
Ministry of Justice L.G. Smith Boulevard 76
Oranjestad, Aruba
Tel: (297) 5824900
Fax: (297) 5825388
High Commissioner,
Aruba Financial Center Schotlandstraat 49, Suite 4,
Eagle, Aruba
Tel: (297) 5838687
Fax:(297) 5834665

http://www.visitaruba.com/business/Invest_Offshore/investinfo.html

The Aruba Exempt Company (AVV) is a new concept, introduced by Aruba in 1988. The purpose of the introduction of the AVV has been to increase the possibilities of the offshore companies in Aruba. The AVV is not intended for residents of Aruba.

The most important feature of the AVV is its complete exemption from all taxes. Instead, a registration fee of approximately AR. 500 (US$ 280) is charged each year. The capital of an AVV may be divided by the designation of stock shares. Registered shares as well as bearer shares are allowed, and preference shares may also be issued. Non-voting shares may be issued, provided that at least one voting share has been issued.

The minimum authorized capital for an AVV is Afl. 10,000 (US$ 5,600).

The AVV cannot participate in the economy of Aruba., therefore no transactions with onshore companies or residents are allowed. An AVV is not allowed to be active as a credit institution or credit association. The AVV is established by the execution of a notarial deed, and as a rule can be incorporated within one day. One shareholder is sufficient. The incorporator does not have to participate in the share capital.

The AVV is exempt from several obligations. Annual financial statements are not required, AVV is exempt from currency restrictions. The Articles of Association of the Aruba Exempt Company can determine where the general meetings of the shareholders will be held. These may take place anywhere in the world.

Individuals, as well as legal entities, may be designated as directors of an AVV. The individual may not be a resident of Aruba, while the legal entity may solely be a company established under the laws of Aruba, of which the purpose-clause includes the administration of an AVV. The AVV must be represented permanently by at least one Aruban company (usually a trust office) acting as local registered agent.

The general tax exemption, in combination with the many practical possibilities, allows the AVV to be of great value in the offshore sector. On the other hand, the tax exemption of the AVV can lead to fiscal complications. With regard to AVV's, the trust offices provide a wide range of corporate management and professional services. The trust offices also look after the interests of the share holders, stock holders, or other creditors of the AVV. They also mediate by establishing a business or act as founder of the AVV.

For more information - please contact:

Caribbean Accounting & Tax Consultants N.V.

http://www.visitaruba.com/business/Invest_Offshore/avv.html

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: July 16, 2009, 12:14:21 PM »

Morning monkeys,

Add Australia to the list of countries warning of Seisma Oil Research/Seisma Energy Research:

Cold calling blacklist

Unlicensed overseas callers and fake regulators

List last updated 13 July 2009

Beware of phone calls out of the blue selling investments, financial advice and products.
Learn how to pick the fraudsters from legitimate businesses

The overseas businesses listed below have made unsolicited calls to Australians and do not hold a current licence from us.

Some organisations may use a name that is similar to a better known and reputable organisation, or falsely claim to be associated with such an organisation.

Check you are actually dealing with a reputable company, not a disreputable one.

Seisma Oil Research LLC
433 Plaza Real
Suite 275
BOCA RATON FL 33432
USA
Ph 1 561 962 4100
Fax 1 561 962 4101

http://www.fido.gov.au/fido/fido.nsf/byHeadline/list%20of%20unlicensed%20overseas%20cold%20callers

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: July 16, 2009, 12:40:23 PM »

On pg 19 of this PDF file is a list of Aruba Buisnesses ...It may come in handy for researchers....

http://www.arubachamber.com/newsletters/2007-KVK_nummer%204.pdf

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: July 16, 2009, 12:51:44 PM »

On pg 19 of this PDF file is a list of Aruba Buisnesses ...It may come in handy for researchers....

Thanks, hotping.  There's a UFRE-VIVAS Corporation listed.  It's an Investment company in the Chamber of Commerce with no possession of a business establishment license.         bom
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 12:56:30 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: July 16, 2009, 12:56:31 PM »

Thanks, hotping.  There's a UFRE-VIVAS Corporation listed.  It's an Investment company in the Chamber of Commerce with no possession of a business establishment license.    bom
Yes I found it to this morning I believe it is a real estate business but I 'm not able to copy it and bring it over...sorry......

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: July 16, 2009, 12:59:40 PM »

Thanks, hotping.  There's a UFRE-VIVAS Corporation listed.  It's an Investment company in the Chamber of Commerce with no possession of a business establishment license.    bom
Yes I found it to this morning I believe it is a real estate business but I 'm not able to copy it and bring it over...sorry......

That's okay.  Someone will, eventually.  The managers both have hyphenated last names and are from Venezuela.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: July 16, 2009, 01:19:50 PM »

Here you go Hotping.  Sorry I got lost for a while.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 23 OCTOBER 2007 under serial number 36674.0 is the company with the trade name:

UFRE-VIVAS CORPORATION

Business address    MAZURKA 2, ORANJESTAD WEST
Legal form    FOREIGN FORMED CORPORATION
Name of the    UFRE-VIVAS CORPORATION
company/foundation/association:
Statutory seat    BRI.VIRGIN ISLAND
Date of    1 OCTOBER 2007
incorporation/commencement:

NOT IN POSSESION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE

BOARD MEMBERS/AUTHORIZED PERSONS
UFRE-MORALES, JESUS SALVADOR;
Residing in    MAZURKA 2, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA
Born in    VENEZUELA, CARACAS on 18 FEBRUARY 1982
Nationality    VENEZUELAN
Position    MANAGER
Effective    23 OCTOBER 2007
Authority    FULL

VIVAS-GONZALEZ, ERICK VALENTE;
Residing in    MAZURKA 2, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA
Born in    VENEZUELA, CARACAS on 4 OCTOBER 1979
Nationality    VENEZUELAN
Position    MANAGER
Effective    23 OCTOBER 2007
Authority    FULL

INVESTMENT COMPANY

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Aruba - J.E. Irausquin Blvd.10, Oranjestad, Aruba.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: July 16, 2009, 01:22:21 PM »

Thanks Helen Back and 2NJ!  I gotta go for now...I'll BBL!

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: July 16, 2009, 01:23:39 PM »

Hi BoxerDawg...Good to See You! 

In God We Trust!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: July 16, 2009, 03:23:35 PM »

I know this was something you all were discussing a few days ago - but I'm just trying to get caught up 

This might help clarify on the Persistence/Determination/Perserverance.  This is a discussion between me and a deer friend from June:

I have finally decided that I believe these are two new ships that he owns. 
Looks like he did not put them into the other companies, but kept them separated for some reason also looks like he misspelled the name of the second one.
I think he was probably trying to call it the perserverance

A-JOHN D. SILVETTI, II, Member, OSV DETERMINATION, L.L.C.

Charter/Organization ID: 36925547K
Name: OSV DETERMINATION, L.L.C.
Type Entity: Limited Liability Company
Annual Report Status: In Good Standing         Add Certificate of Good Standing to Shopping Cart
Mailing Address: 403 MECCA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70508
Domicile Address: 403 MECCA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70508
File Date: 12/23/2008
Registered Agent (Appointed 12/23/2008): ROBERT L. BROUSSARD, 220 HEYMANN BLVD., LAFAYETTE, LA 70503
Member: JOHN D. SILVETTI, II, 205 LINDA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70508
Member: CONRAD J. DAIGLE, 1409 HWY 356, SUNSET, LA 70584
Member: MARIANNE P. SILVETTI-VOORHIES, 205 LINDA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70507
Additional officers may exist on document
http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin?rqstyp=crpdtlC&rqsdta=36925547K

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A-JOHN D. SILVETTI, II, Member, RV PERSEVERANCE, L.L.C.

Charter/Organization ID: 36974924K
Name: RV PERSEVERANCE, L.L.C.
Annual Report Status: In Good Standing         Add Certificate of Good Standing to Shopping Cart
File Date: 02/18/2009
Registered Agent (Appointed 2/18/2009): ROBERT L. BROUSSARD, 220 HEYMANN BLVD., LAFAYETTE, LA 70503
http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin?rqstyp=crpdtlC&rqsdta=36974924K

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A - active

JOHN D. SILVETTI, Registered Agent, LAFAYETTE RENTAL REFERENCING, INC.
JOHN D. SILVETTI, Director, LAFAYETTE RENTAL REFERENCING, INC.

Charter/Organization ID: 34208013D
Name: LAFAYETTE RENTAL REFERENCING, INC.
Type Entity: Business Corporation
2009 Annual Report/Reinstatement form is required in order to reinstate       Print Annual Report/Reinstatement Form For Filing
Mailing Address: C/O JOHN D. SILVETTI, 505 MONTROSE AVENUE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70503
Domicile Address: 505 MONTROSE AVENUE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70503
File Date: 05/08/1986
Registered Agent (Appointed 5/08/1986): JOHN D. SILVETTI, 505 MONTROSE AVENUE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70503
Registered Agent (Appointed 5/08/1986): ROBERTA J. SILVETTI, 505 MONTROSE AVENUE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70503
Director: JOHN D. SILVETTI, 505 MONTROSE AVENUE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70503
Director: ROBERTA J. SILVETTI, 505 MONTROSE AVENUE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70503

Amendments on File
REVOKED (11/19/1990)
http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin?rqstyp=crpdtlC&rqsdta=34208013D

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

JOHN DAVID SILVETTI, II, Member, GEOLAB SILVETTI & COMPANY, L.L.C.

Charter/Organization ID: 34887107K
Name: GEOLAB SILVETTI & COMPANY, L.L.C.
Prior Name: SILVETTI & COMPANY, L.L.C., J. D. ( 4/12/2000)
Last Report Filed on 08/01/2002
2009 Annual Report/Reinstatement form is required in order to reinstate       Print Annual Report/Reinstatement Form For Filing
Mailing Address: 319 MECCA DR., LAFAYETTE, LA 70508
Domicile Address: 319 MECCA DR., LAFAYETTE, LA 70508
File Date: 02/03/2000
Registered Agent (Appointed 8/01/2002): GERALD J. CASEY, 1709 W. PRIEN LAKE RD., LAKE CHARLES, LA 70601
Member: JOHN DAVID SILVETTI, II, 401B MECCA DR., LAFAYETTE, LA 70507
Manager: PERRY BALLS, 401 MECCA DR., LAFAYETTE, LA 70507
Member: GEOLAB TECHNICAL SERVICES, LTD., FERRY HOUSE, SOUTH DENES RD GREAT YARMOUTH, NORFOLK, NR30, 3PJ, UNITED KINGDOM

Amendments on File
REVOKED (05/15/2007)
DOMESTIC LLC AGENT/DOMICILE CHANGE (05/23/2002)
NAME CHANGE (04/12/2000)
APPOINTING, CHG OR RESIGN OF OFFICER (04/12/2000)
http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin?rqstyp=crpdtlC&rqsdta=34887107K

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A-JOHN D. SILVETTI, II, Member, FUFENYAK HOLDING CO., L.L.C.

Charter/Organization ID: 36112592K
Name: FUFENYAK HOLDING CO., L.L.C.
Last Report Filed on 12/31/2008
Mailing Address: 401-B MECCA DR., LAFAYETTE, LA 70508
Domicile Address: 401-B MECCA DR., LAFAYETTE, LA 70508
File Date: 02/06/2006
Registered Agent (Appointed 2/06/2006): ROBERT L. BROUSSARD, 220 HEYMANN BLVD., LAFAYETTE, LA 70503
Member: JOHN D. SILVETTI, II, 205 LINDA DR., LAFAYETTE, LA 70507
http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin?rqstyp=crpdtlC&rqsdta=36112592K

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A-JOHN D. SILVETTI, II, Member, MARINE SURVEYS, L.L.C.

Charter/Organization ID: 36217545K
Name: MARINE SURVEYS, L.L.C.
Last Report Filed on 05/22/2009
File Date: 06/29/2006
Registered Agent (Appointed 6/29/2006): ROBERT L. BROUSSARD, 220 HEYMANN BOULEVARD, LAFAYETTE, LA 70503
Member: JOHN D. SILVETTI, II, 205 LINDA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70507
http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin?rqstyp=crpdtlC&rqsdta=36217545K

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A-JOHN D. SILVETTI, Director, AIM FOR A CURE, INC.

Charter/Organization ID: 36382577N
Name: AIM FOR A CURE, INC.
Type Entity: Non-Profit Corporation
Last Report Filed on 01/07/2009
Mailing Address: 401-B MECCA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70508
Domicile Address: 401-B MECCA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70508
File Date: 02/14/2007
Registered Agent (Appointed 2/14/2007): ROBERT L. BROUSSARD, 220 HEYMANN BLVD., LAFAYETTE, LA 70503
Director: JOHN D. SILVETTI, 401-B MECCA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70508
Director: CONRAD DAIGLE, 1409 HWY 356, SUNSET, LA 70584
Director: MARIANNE S. VOORHIES, 205 LINDA DR., LAFAYETTE, LA 70507
http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin?rqstyp=crpdtlC&rqsdta=36382577N

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A-JOHN D. SILVETTI, II, Member, OSV DETERMINATION, L.L.C.

Registered Agent (Appointed 12/23/2008): ROBERT L. BROUSSARD, 220 HEYMANN BLVD., LAFAYETTE, LA 70503

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Registered Agent (Appointed 2/18/2009): ROBERT L. BROUSSARD, 220 HEYMANN BLVD., LAFAYETTE, LA 70503

A-JOHN SILVETTI, II, Member, ALTERNATIVE POSITIONING SOLUTIONS, L.L.C.

Charter/Organization ID: 35273556K
Name: ALTERNATIVE POSITIONING SOLUTIONS, L.L.C.
Last Report Filed on 04/09/2009
Mailing Address: 401-B MECCA DR., LAFAYETTE, LA 70508
Domicile Address: 205 LINDA DR., LAFAYETTE, LA 70507
File Date: 05/21/2002
Registered Agent (Appointed 5/21/2002): ROBERT L. BROUSSARD, 220 HEYMANN BLVD., LAFAYETTE, LA 70503
Member: JOHN SILVETTI, II, 401-B MECCA DR., LAFAYETTE, LA 70508
http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin?rqstyp=crpdtlC&rqsdta=35273556K

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A-JOHN SILVETTI, II, Member, SILVETTI MARINE SERVICES, L.L.C.

Charter/Organization ID: 36188860K
Name: SILVETTI MARINE SERVICES, L.L.C.
Last Report Filed on 04/15/2009
Mailing Address: 403 MECCA ST., LAFAYETTE, LA 70508
Domicile Address: 403 MECCA STREET, LAFAYETTE, LA 70508
File Date: 05/22/2006
Registered Agent (Appointed 5/22/2006): ROBERT L. BROUSSARD, 220 HEYMANN BOULEVARD, LAFAYETTE, LA 70503
Member: JOHN SILVETTI, II, 205 LINDA DRIVE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70507
http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin?rqstyp=crpdtlC&rqsdta=36188860K

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ABOVE FROM
http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin/?rqstyp=CRPIC&rqsdta=silvetti

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

active in bold
ROBERTA J. SILVETTI, Registered Agent, LAFAYETTE RENTAL REFERENCING, INC.

Registered Agent (Appointed 5/08/1986): JOHN D. SILVETTI, 505 MONTROSE AVENUE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70503
Registered Agent (Appointed 5/08/1986): ROBERTA J. SILVETTI, 505 MONTROSE AVENUE, LAFAYETTE, LA 70503

Amendments on File
REVOKED (11/19/1990)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ROBERTA J. SILVETTI, Director, LAFAYETTE RENTAL REFERENCING, INC.

Amendments on File
REVOKED (11/19/1990)

A-MARIANNE P. SILVETTI-VOORHIES, Member, OSV DETERMINATION, L.L.C.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A-MARIANNE P. SILVETTI-VOORHIES, Member, RV PERSEVERANCE, L.L.C.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ABOVE FROM
http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin?rqstyp=crpinxtc&rqsdta=SILVETTI+JOHN+I36188860KO01
--------------

I believe you're right.  Now.............why, oh why would he not register them to one of his companies?

-------------------

OSV DETERMINATION, L.L.C.  File Date: 12/23/2008

2493    9097513     DETERMINATION    Fishing Ship    1987    United States of America
http://e-ships.net/index/D5.shtml

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

RV PERSEVERANCE, L.L.C   File Date: 02/18/2009

2157    8802947   PERSEVERENCE   ZMA3559   Fishing Ship   1988   New Zealand
http://e-ships.net/index/P5.shtml

==========

BTW......

OSV - Offshore Service/Supply or Station Vessel (key to note, as that is the first vessel of that type owned by this current Silvetti group of companies)
RV - Research Vessel

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: July 16, 2009, 08:03:10 PM »

Hey Hotping, I meant to say good find on the American Energy Management. 

I was wondering, is American Energy Management a new entity in Aruba, or did it exist in the US prior to AVV status?

This has probably been posted before, but I'm working through this maze.

This 2005 Seisma press release mentions American Energy as a partner of Enermax, but don't know if it's the same outfit:

CNBC’s World Business Review Talks with Our Industry Partner, Bret Boteler
Seisma Oil Research, LLC are proud to announce the CNBC broadcast of an interview with our Texas partner EnerMax, Inc’s president, Bret Boteler.

Watch the complete video here.

We are proud to announce the CNBC broadcast of an interview with our Texas partner EnerMax, Inc's president, Bret Boteler.

On June 19, 2007, General Norman Schwarzkopf, host of CNBC's World Business Review, interviewed Mr. Boteler in regard to how independent, home-grown, oil and gas companies are making a difference in domestic production. Along with co-host, Jordan Goodman, General Schwarzkopf explored what new 3-D Seismic Imaging Technologies mean to the discovery and production of valuable petroleum resources that were, until recently, not achievable. Through the use of innovative research and drilling technologies EnerMax, Inc, Seisma Oil Research, LLC's chief partner in Texas and the Gulf States, has been consistently recovering vast reserves of petroleum and gas that were beyond reach just a few years ago, despite being located in fields already proven to be quite successful.

Through their partnership agreement with Seisma Oil Research, EnerMax, is now able to fund access to greater portions of the 400 billion barrels of America's known oil resources that still remain untapped to this day. EnerMax, Inc can now accomplish more exploratory and developmental drilling, and recover more gas and oil, than was previously anticipated. EnerMax's concerted partnership with Seisma Oil Research, provides them with the necessary capital for future drilling projects. This mutually beneficial arrangement has catapulted EnerMax progressively towards the forefront of their industry niche through a trusted partnership that effectively exploits both companies proven achievements.

As the need to protect precious resources increases, forward thinking companies such as EnerMax, Inc. are providing an economical approach to oil and gas drilling. Using state-of-the-art technology, EnerMax, selects the highest quality prospects, eliminating many dry holes and recovering more resources per each well drilled. In 2005, EnerMax, and its industry partner, American Energy, Inc. (AEPI) (http://www.americanenergyproduction.com/index.html), began working with Geotrace Technologies, Inc, an industry leader in imaging and analyzing subsurface data, to reprocess 3-D data covering 2,000+/- square miles. The results of these partnerships are now showing rewards.

We invite you keep up-to-date with our partner Bret Boteler's Oil and Gas Industry blog, go here.

About Seisma Oil Research, LLC

When called upon to bring their partners preeminent and technically sound state-of-the-art oil and gas-drilling programs to market, Seisma Oil Research, LLC continues to deliver, barrel upon barrel. Seisma was conceived, engineered and placed to become a global conduit for an increasingly demanding industry. Seisma Oil Research, LLC has already surpassed its primary expectations by expanding partnerships and opening world markets and is now forging ahead within new partnerships and associations.

Through their unique brand of corporate management they are able to offer opportunities to prospective investors that have, until their arrival in the market place, been historically unattainable by many of their partners around the globe. Supported by decades of executive experience, industry knowledge and relationships and the best technology on offer, Seisma Oil Research, LLC continues to develop and expand their partnerships and portfolio of energy focused investments.

Seisma's principal responsibility to its investors is to intelligently acquire, operate, explore, exploit and develop oil and gas properties. Their portfolio includes production, exploration, pipelines and water rights, with a new value added emphasis on renewable energies such as ethanol and bio diesel they continually strive to be among the cutting edge this industry's leaders.

Seisma's operations are carried out predominantly in the Mid-Continent Region, Permian Basin, and Gulf Coast/Gulf of Mexico. Their partners are positioned around the globe, and by having preferential access to Seisma's research they are enabled to actively participate in Seisma's growth. Their success is wholly based on the enthusiasm, commitment, and talent of our people. The ethos of our corporate culture is one of integrity, innovation, accountability and team effort.

For more information, please contact
Seisma Oil Research, Management, , tel +1-561-962-4288, Email

http://www.pressport.ie/pressrelease/CNBC-s-World-Business-Review-Talks-with-Our-Industry-Partner-Bret-Boteler-5428.aspx
PressPort® 30.05.08 15:50

http://www.pressport.ie/pressrelease/CNBC-s-World-Business-Review-Talks-with-Our-Industry-Partner-Bret-Boteler-5428.aspx

Maybe you all knew this and I'm catching up?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: July 16, 2009, 10:41:18 PM »

I was wondering, is American Energy Management a new entity in Aruba, or did it exist in the US prior to AVV status?

This 2005 Seisma press release mentions American Energy as a partner of Enermax, but don't know if it's the same outfit:

Seisma Oil Research, LLC are proud to announce the CNBC broadcast of an interview with our Texas partner EnerMax, Inc’s president, Bret Boteler.

We are proud to announce the CNBC broadcast of an interview with our Texas partner EnerMax, Inc's president, Bret Boteler.

On June 19, 2007, General Norman Schwarzkopf, host of CNBC's World Business Review, interviewed Mr. Boteler in regard to how independent, home-grown, oil and gas companies are making a difference in domestic production. Along with co-host, Jordan Goodman, General Schwarzkopf explored what new 3-D Seismic Imaging Technologies mean to the discovery and production of valuable petroleum resources that were, until recently, not achievable. Through the use of innovative research and drilling technologies EnerMax, Inc, Seisma Oil Research, LLC's chief partner in Texas and the Gulf States, has been consistently recovering vast reserves of petroleum and gas that were beyond reach just a few years ago, despite being located in fields already proven to be quite successful.

Through their partnership agreement with Seisma Oil Research, EnerMax, is now able to fund access to greater portions of the 400 billion barrels of America's known oil resources that still remain untapped to this day. EnerMax, Inc can now accomplish more exploratory and developmental drilling, and recover more gas and oil, than was previously anticipated. EnerMax's concerted partnership with Seisma Oil Research, provides them with the necessary capital for future drilling projects. This mutually beneficial arrangement has catapulted EnerMax progressively towards the forefront of their industry niche through a trusted partnership that effectively exploits both companies proven achievements.

As the need to protect precious resources increases, forward thinking companies such as EnerMax, Inc. are providing an economical approach to oil and gas drilling. Using state-of-the-art technology, EnerMax, selects the highest quality prospects, eliminating many dry holes and recovering more resources per each well drilled. In 2005, EnerMax, and its industry partner, American Energy, Inc. (AEPI) (http://www.americanenergyproduction.com/index.html), began working with Geotrace Technologies, Inc, an industry leader in imaging and analyzing subsurface data, to reprocess 3-D data covering 2,000+/- square miles. The results of these partnerships are now showing rewards.

We invite you keep up-to-date with our partner Bret Boteler's Oil and Gas Industry blog, go here.

When called upon to bring their partners preeminent and technically sound state-of-the-art oil and gas-drilling programs to market, Seisma Oil Research, LLC continues to deliver, barrel upon barrel. Seisma was conceived, engineered and placed to become a global conduit for an increasingly demanding industry. Seisma Oil Research, LLC has already surpassed its primary expectations by expanding partnerships and opening world markets and is now forging ahead within new partnerships and associations.

Through their unique brand of corporate management they are able to offer opportunities to prospective investors that have, until their arrival in the market place, been historically unattainable by many of their partners around the globe. Supported by decades of executive experience, industry knowledge and relationships and the best technology on offer, Seisma Oil Research, LLC continues to develop and expand their partnerships and portfolio of energy focused investments.

Seisma's principal responsibility to its investors is to intelligently acquire, operate, explore, exploit and develop oil and gas properties. Their portfolio includes production, exploration, pipelines and water rights, with a new value added emphasis on renewable energies such as ethanol and bio diesel they continually strive to be among the cutting edge this industry's leaders.

Seisma's operations are carried out predominantly in the Mid-Continent Region, Permian Basin, and Gulf Coast/Gulf of Mexico. Their partners are positioned around the globe, and by having preferential access to Seisma's research they are enabled to actively participate in Seisma's growth. Their success is wholly based on the enthusiasm, commitment, and talent of our people. The ethos of our corporate culture is one of integrity, innovation, accountability and team effort.

Maybe that's why nothing has been updated since 2007....exempt???   I don't know Helen Back...thank you for all you do.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: July 16, 2009, 11:16:48 PM »

Maybe that's why nothing has been updated since 2007....exempt???   I don't know Helen Back...thank you for all you do.

Hey, thanks 2NJSons_Mom.  I do so very little comparatively, but try to jump in when I can.

Yep, no updates since 2007.  They were publicly traded, so maybe someone can check Edgar online info.  Names are so similar and both associated with Seisma, so seemed like maybe the same company.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: July 17, 2009, 01:59:48 AM »

Business Name Address City, State Phone Possible Owners/
Officers/Agents Associated Businesses   
1.  SEISMA OIL RESEARCH LLC
 Boca raton, FL   
SOLOMON, JUSTIN
(MANAGER)
ABBEY FARM LLC
RONLEW SPECIALTY SERVICES INC
SEISMAN BIGGER BADDER WOLF JOINT VENTURE
SEISMA WEST JANICE # 1 JOINT VENTURE
2.  SEISMAN BIGGER BADDER WOLF JOINT VENTURE
 Boca raton, FL   
SOLOMON, JUSTIN
(OWNER)
ADVANCE FINANCE LLC
LEGACY MORTGAGE INVESTMENTS LLC
BLONDIE GIRL PRODUCTIONS
OAKSKY USA INC
SPAMFIGHTER
PRESTIGE CARS INTERNATIONAL INC
BRAS CLEANING SERVICES CORP
ABBEY FARM LLC
GALATEA CORPORATION
PARALEGAL HELP INC
MCLEANDUDNICK INVESTMENT GROUP LLC
DUKE AUTO DETAIL PRESSURE CLEANING CORP
WHITE ELGART KENNY PLLC
EFUNDING EXPRESS INC
FIRST SECURITY CREDIT INC
MA BELLE LLC
SEISMA OIL RESEARCH LLC
RONLEW SPECIALTY SERVICES INC View Details 
3.  SEISMA WEST JANICE # 1 JOINT VENTURE
 Boca raton, FL   
SOLOMON, JUSTIN
(OWNER)
ADVANCE FINANCE LLC
LEGACY MORTGAGE INVESTMENTS LLC
BLONDIE GIRL PRODUCTIONS
OAKSKY USA INC
SPAMFIGHTER
PRESTIGE CARS INTERNATIONAL INC
BRAS CLEANING SERVICES CORP
ABBEY FARM LLC
GALATEA CORPORATION
PARALEGAL HELP INC
MCLEANDUDNICK INVESTMENT GROUP LLC
DUKE AUTO DETAIL PRESSURE CLEANING CORP
WHITE ELGART KENNY PLLC
EFUNDING EXPRESS INC
FIRST SECURITY CREDIT INC
MA BELLE LLC
SEISMA OIL RESEARCH LLC
RONLEW SPECIALTY SERVICES INC
SEISMAN BIGGER BADDER WOLF JOINT VENTURE View Details 
4.  SEISMA OIL RESEARCH LLC
 Boca raton, FL
 SOLOMON, JUSTIN
(CONTACT)
TECHPRO SECURITY PRODUCTS INC
GLOBAL NUTRITION LLC
PAIN CLINIC OF BOCA RATON LLC
PAIN CLINIC OF BOCA RATON LLC
A PAIN CLINIC OF BOCA RATON
LHTD ENTERPRISES LLC
ALLIED MORTGAGE GROUP NE INC
WESTMINSTER HOLDINGS LLC
DEBT SOLUTIONS INC
OBH807 LLC
DSI FINANCIAL INC
D S I DIRECT INC
MYSTIQUE MARKETING GROUP INC
NATURAL ALTERNATIVES TO
BR PHARMACY LLC
HAIMES CENTRE CLINIC
HAOS ACUPUNCTURE & NATURAL
HAOS ACUPUNCTURE & NATURAL
HAIMES CENTRE CLINIC
5.  JSEDC HOLDINGS LLC
 Boca raton, FL   
SOLOMON, JUSTIN
(MANAGER)   
6.  GPJ HOLDINGS INC
Deerfield beach, FL 
 SOLOMON, JUSTIN
(REGISTERED AGENT)
SOLOMON, JUSTIN
(PRESIDENT)
DEDUCTNOWMR GEBHARDTS CLEANING SERVICE, INC
GOLD COAST PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANTS, INC   
7.  GEOTECH OIL AND GAS LLC
 Boca raton, FL   
SOLOMON, JUSTIN
(MANAGER)
AEM TRANSFERS,LLC
8.  AEM TRANSFERS,LLC
 Boca raton, FL
Pembroke pines, FL 
 SOLOMON, JUSTIN
(MANAGER)
GEOTECH OIL AND GAS LLC

29.  SOLOMON, JUSTIN  (Age 31)
 Possible Employment / Business Associations:

SEISMA OIL RESEARCH LLC Social Sciences and Humanities
 SEISMA WEST JANICE # 1 JOINT VENTURE
 SEISMAN BIGGER BADDER WOLF JOINT VENTURE 
433 Plaza Real #275, BOCA RATON, FL 33432
22313 Ensenada Way, BOCA RATON, FL 33433
820 Tivoli Cir, DEERFIELD BCH, FL 33441
10328 Boca Entrada Blvd #204, BOCA RATON, FL 33428   04/23/1978

Fictitious Name Detail
Fictitious Name
DEDUCTNOW

Filing Information
Document Number G04285900073
Status ACTIVE
Filed Date 10/09/2004
Expiration Date 12/31/2009
Current Owners 1
County BROWARD
Total Pages 1
Events Filed NONE
FEI/EIN Number 20-1005972

Mailing Address
105 DEERCREEK ROAD M103
DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 

Owner Information
PRAYER AND A DREAM INC
105 DEERCREEK ROAD M103
DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442
FEI/EIN Number: 20-1005972
Document Number: P04000061983

Document Images
10/09/2004 -- Fictitious Name Filing

http://fic.sunbiz.org/pdf/30742383.pdf

http://fic.sunbiz.org/scripts/ficidet.exe?action=DETREG&docnum=G04285900073&rdocnum=G08063900245

In God We Trust!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: July 17, 2009, 09:39:17 AM »

Hotping, I read all your posts, and I'm trying SO hard to hang with you on this one.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: July 17, 2009, 10:51:22 AM »

Hotping, I read all your posts, and I'm trying SO hard to hang with you on this one.

Helen Back.... Sorry that I confused You.....The address for Deductnow is/was the same as for one of Justin Solomon's businesses I was trying to follow a few things and lost the connection...in other words I don't believe that it meant anything...Could We just forget that I posted it..... Monkey Devil!

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.