March 19, 2024, 12:51:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OIL & GAS PIPELINE INFO  (Read 803568 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #780 on: July 17, 2009, 11:02:08 AM »

Hotping, I read all your posts, and I'm trying SO hard to hang with you on this one.

Helen Back.... Sorry that I confused You.....The address for Deductnow is/was the same as for one of Justin Solomon's businesses I was trying to follow a few things and lost the connection...in other words I don't believe that it meant anything...Could We just forget that I posted it..... Monkey Devil!

fwiw, I found that the guy whose name is on that pdf was/is involved in real estate.  Spent a little time on him but put it aside for now. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #781 on: July 17, 2009, 12:12:20 PM »

Hotping, I read all your posts, and I'm trying SO hard to hang with you on this one.

Helen Back.... Sorry that I confused You.....The address for Deductnow is/was the same as for one of Justin Solomon's businesses I was trying to follow a few things and lost the connection...in other words I don't believe that it meant anything...Could We just forget that I posted it..... Monkey Devil!

fwiw, I found that the guy whose name is on that pdf was/is involved in real estate.  Spent a little time on him but put it aside for now. 
2NJ...This is what I could find on Miles Y Meyrow...It looks like He bought and sold a condo in Florida

105 Deer Creek Road, Unit: 103, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Neighborhood: Deerfield Beach Central
Condo Development: The Racquet Club of Deer Creek

Owner: Hermina S And Harold J Gilson (Trustee) and Harold And Hermina Gilson (Revocable Trust) (as of October 2007)
 Are you the current owner? Claim this property!

List your home For Sale
sales history (2001-present)

$185,000 on June 5, 2007
B: Harold J Gilson, Hermina Gilson and Harold J Gilson And Hermina Gilson (Revocable Trust)
S: Miles Y Meyrow
$74,500 on May 18, 2000 / New Construction
B: Miles Y Meyrow
S: Rousoullis-pappou Inc Aka and Roussoulis-pappou Inc
about the property

Year built: 1978
Square footage (land): N/A
Square footage (living): 907 sq. ft.
Beds: N/A
Baths: N/A
Stories: N/A

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: July 17, 2009, 12:14:59 PM »

Link for above

http://southflorida.blockshopper.com/property/484203BS0760/105__deer_creek_road/

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #783 on: July 17, 2009, 12:23:30 PM »

Yep, that's what I read, too.  

Wanted to add that we will be leaving for a wedding in a couple of hours & won't be home until tomorrow sometime.  Not abandoning 'ship'....sotospeak.         
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 12:27:44 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: July 17, 2009, 12:32:14 PM »

Yep, that's what I read, too.  

Wanted to add that we will be leaving for a wedding in a couple of hours & won't be home until tomorrow sometime.  Not abandoning 'ship'....sotospeak.         
Have Fun 2NJ....I have My 5 yr old Grandson until Sunday night so I have limited research time......Enjoy the Wedding! 

In God We Trust!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: July 17, 2009, 01:24:37 PM »

study
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: July 17, 2009, 04:35:30 PM »

DEAL!

I feel better.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: July 17, 2009, 04:37:26 PM »

study

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #788 on: July 19, 2009, 07:55:42 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/1/5/

Original Text:

Minister Briesen lo elabora riba e proyecto di mudamento di e waf di Playa     

Sunday, 19 July 2009 - 17:00 

Dialuna awor lo tin un otro programa cu Minister di Turismo y Transporte, ing. Edison Briesen. E programa aki ta un continuacion di e programa anterior den cual a elabora riba e proyecto di mudamento di waf di Oranjestad pa Barcadera. Ehecucion di e proyecto bunita y noble aki lo significa elevacion di e producto turistico y alavez ensanchamento di e base economico di nos pais Aruba. E programa aki lo pasa pa 7:30 di anochi atravez di Tele Aruba.

Papiamentu translation:

minister briesen will elabora on the proyecto of mudamento of the platform of beach

sunday, 19 july 2009 - 17:00

monday now will have one another declaration of policy cu minister of turism y transporte, ing. edison briesen. the declaration of policy here is one continuacion of the declaration of policy anterior in cual owing to elabora on the proyecto of mudamento of platform of oranjestad for barcadera. ehecucion of the proyecto beautiful y noble here will significa elevacion of the producto turistico y alavez ensanchamento of the base economico of we country aruba. the declaration of policy here will happen for 7:30 of night atravez of tele aruba. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: July 19, 2009, 11:23:44 PM »

All Press Releases for July 10, 2009

Seisma Oil Research, LLC Recognizes The Opportunities For Growth And Becomes Seisma Energy Research, AVV

Seisma Oil Research, LLC are extremely proud to announce their successful application to expand business operations from the Nation of Aruba; now fully licensed under the name: Seisma Energy Research, AVV.

Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) July 10, 2009 -- Recognizing that an opportunity exists, the timing is right, and the markets are there, Seisma Oil Research, LLC transitions to become Seisma Energy Research, AVV. After having established a firm foothold in the North American region Seisma is poised to break into new markets in the Southern Hemisphere and offer new and exciting opportunities. Seisma understands that as the world's demand for increased energy supplies keeps growing at an unchecked and vigorous pace they can now diversify and position themselves as a major player in the region by branching out and taking advantage of new found opportunities.

A spokesperson for Seisma commented on the transition recently. "By relocating our offices and facilities to Aruba we have properly positioned ourselves to take advantage of the vast quantities of resources and opportunities found in nearby South American countries, while remaining in close proximity to our proven projects in North America. We feel that as a company looking for growth we need to continue to move forward by expanding and diversifying our product range. Aruba's location, infrastructure and business environment only makes good business sense as the place for us to kick-start our expansion strategy. He continued to explain the move by emphasizing, "It is a responsibility and a promise we have made to ourselves and to our partners."

Operating as Seisma Energy Research, AVV will facilitate the growth of the company's portfolio and offerings to its existing and burgeoning client base. As new product lines come into play, and the company diversifies its holdings, Seisma anticipates their growth to occur at a much greater pace than in previous years. Seisma's spokesperson elaborated, "Aruba has been a center of productivity and growth in the Southern region for close to a century, and it has always played a significant role in bringing the areas natural resources to market and improving the economic health of the region. We have been looking for an opportunity like this for a while and we now know that we have found it in Aruba."

In establishing the criteria for their new headquarters, Seisma focused on location, access to available resources, functionality and image. The new offices in Aruba will enable Seisma to absorb their anticipated growth and expansion with ease. The shift enables Seisma to combine much of their corporate executive, sales and administrative team under one roof enabling them to work more efficiently and provide their partners and clients with a superior level of service. Seisma's move to Aruba will also create a growth of internal headcount for staffing, an increased focus on managed services, and full spectrum support for their Joint Venture Partners worldwide. In addition, the surrounding amenities are exactly what were wanted for Seisma's employees and visitors alike.

Contact information for Seisma Energy Research, AVV:

Seisma Energy Research, AVV
Montania Plaza 238
Noord, Aruba

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/07/prweb2620104.htm

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: July 19, 2009, 11:25:45 PM »

All Press Releases for March 9, 2009

New Partnership Alliance Announced Between Seisma Oil Research, LLC And Permian Asset Management, AVV

Seisma Oil Research, LLC of Boca Raton, FL has retained the services of Permian Asset Management, AVV headquartered in Aruba, Dutch Antilles. Permian Asset Management is the only broker/dealer of its kind licensed in the island nation of Aruba.

Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) March 9, 2009 -- After many months of planning and negotiation, Seisma Oil Research, LLC of Boca Raton, FL has retained the services of Permian Asset Management, AVV headquartered in Aruba, Dutch Antilles.

Seisma has entered into a contract arrangement entitling Permian to be their fully registered brokerage firm acting as their trading agent for joint venture partnerships from Aruba.

Permian Asset Management offices are situated in the capital Oranjestad and are approved and authorized as the only broker/dealer of its kind licensed in the island nation of Aruba.

They appear in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry under serial number 37880.0.

This new alliance will enable Seisma Oil Research to absorb anticipated growth and expansion with ease. The move is the first of several phases in the company's growth plan, which foresees an increase in internal headcount for staffing, a continued focus on managed services, and support for their Joint Venture Partners worldwide.

About Permian Asset Management, AVV

Permian Asset Management is one the industry's leading independent brokers of Oil Well Joint Venture Partnerships. Their projects and, their partners' projects, to date have realized in excess of a hundred million barrels of petrochemical product.

Their staffs are experts in their field with backgrounds in venture capital, major oil companies, well drillers, rig and pumping operators and petrochemical marketers.

Permian Energy is a private concern, and all its owners are active employees of the company.

You may visit Permian Asset Management, AVV online at http://www.permianco.com/.

About Seisma Oil Research, LLC

When called upon to bring their partners preeminent and technically sound state-of-the-art oil and gas-drilling programs to market, Seisma Oil Research, LLC continues to deliver, barrel upon barrel.

Seisma was conceived, engineered and placed to become a global conduit for an increasingly demanding industry. Seisma Oil Research, LLC has already surpassed its primary expectations by expanding partnerships and opening world markets and is now forging ahead within new partnerships and associations.

Through their unique brand of corporate management they are able to offer opportunities to prospective investors that have, until their arrival in the market place, been historically unattainable by many of their partners around the globe. Supported by decades of executive experience, industry knowledge and relationships and the best technology on offer, Seisma Oil Research, LLC continues to develop and expand their partnerships and portfolio of energy focused investments.

Seisma's principal responsibility to its investors is to intelligently acquire, operate, explore, exploit and develop oil and gas properties. Their portfolio includes production, exploration, pipelines and water rights, with a new value added emphasis on renewable energies such as ethanol and bio diesel they continually strive to be among the cutting edge this industry's leaders.

Seisma's operations are carried out predominantly in the Mid-Continent Region, Permian Basin, and Gulf Coast/Gulf of Mexico. Their partners are positioned around the globe, and by having preferential access to Seisma's research they are enabled to actively participate in Seisma's growth. Their success is wholly based on the enthusiasm, commitment, and talent of our people. The ethos of our corporate culture is one of integrity, innovation, accountability and team effort.

Seisma Oil Research, LLC
433 Plaza Real
Suite 275
Boca Raton, FL 33432

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: July 19, 2009, 11:27:22 PM »

LINK FOR THE ABOVE ARTICLE...

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/03/prweb2215954.htm

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: July 19, 2009, 11:36:02 PM »

The posts above may have already been posted..I believe Helen Back  posted the one article but not sure about the other.FYI..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: July 21, 2009, 03:50:30 PM »

All Press Releases for March 9, 2009

New Partnership Alliance Announced Between Seisma Oil Research, LLC And Permian Asset Management, AVV

Seisma Oil Research, LLC of Boca Raton, FL has retained the services of Permian Asset Management, AVV headquartered in Aruba, Dutch Antilles. Permian Asset Management is the only broker/dealer of its kind licensed in the island nation of Aruba.

Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) March 9, 2009 -- After many months of planning and negotiation, Seisma Oil Research, LLC of Boca Raton, FL has retained the services of Permian Asset Management, AVV headquartered in Aruba, Dutch Antilles.

Seisma has entered into a contract arrangement entitling Permian to be their fully registered brokerage firm acting as their trading agent for joint venture partnerships from Aruba.

Permian Asset Management offices are situated in the capital Oranjestad and are approved and authorized as the only broker/dealer of its kind licensed in the island nation of Aruba.

They appear in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry under serial number 37880.0.

This new alliance will enable Seisma Oil Research to absorb anticipated growth and expansion with ease. The move is the first of several phases in the company's growth plan, which foresees an increase in internal headcount for staffing, a continued focus on managed services, and support for their Joint Venture Partners worldwide.

About Permian Asset Management, AVV

Permian Asset Management is one the industry's leading independent brokers of Oil Well Joint Venture Partnerships. Their projects and, their partners' projects, to date have realized in excess of a hundred million barrels of petrochemical product.

Their staffs are experts in their field with backgrounds in venture capital, major oil companies, well drillers, rig and pumping operators and petrochemical marketers.

Permian Energy is a private concern, and all its owners are active employees of the company.

You may visit Permian Asset Management, AVV online at http://www.permianco.com/.

About Seisma Oil Research, LLC

When called upon to bring their partners preeminent and technically sound state-of-the-art oil and gas-drilling programs to market, Seisma Oil Research, LLC continues to deliver, barrel upon barrel.

Seisma was conceived, engineered and placed to become a global conduit for an increasingly demanding industry. Seisma Oil Research, LLC has already surpassed its primary expectations by expanding partnerships and opening world markets and is now forging ahead within new partnerships and associations.

Through their unique brand of corporate management they are able to offer opportunities to prospective investors that have, until their arrival in the market place, been historically unattainable by many of their partners around the globe. Supported by decades of executive experience, industry knowledge and relationships and the best technology on offer, Seisma Oil Research, LLC continues to develop and expand their partnerships and portfolio of energy focused investments.

Seisma's principal responsibility to its investors is to intelligently acquire, operate, explore, exploit and develop oil and gas properties. Their portfolio includes production, exploration, pipelines and water rights, with a new value added emphasis on renewable energies such as ethanol and bio diesel they continually strive to be among the cutting edge this industry's leaders.

Seisma's operations are carried out predominantly in the Mid-Continent Region, Permian Basin, and Gulf Coast/Gulf of Mexico. Their partners are positioned around the globe, and by having preferential access to Seisma's research they are enabled to actively participate in Seisma's growth. Their success is wholly based on the enthusiasm, commitment, and talent of our people. The ethos of our corporate culture is one of integrity, innovation, accountability and team effort.

Seisma Oil Research, LLC
433 Plaza Real
Suite 275
Boca Raton, FL 33432

37880.0 is American Energy Management A.V.V. listed on the Aruba Chamber Registry..I looked up the Business name American Energy Management here in the states and came up with quite a few listings but I did not recognize any of the names....If You Monkeys would like I can post them all and see if anyone else recognizes anything...Just let Me know...its not a problem for Me if anyone else would like to see it....  

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: July 21, 2009, 04:02:40 PM »

Please do HotPing!Thank you...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: July 21, 2009, 04:14:43 PM »

Tick-Tock...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: July 21, 2009, 04:34:33 PM »

OK KTF Here Ya go....Its rather lengthy...

5.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Anthem, AZ
 CROWELL, DAVID C
(PRESIDENT)
UTV HARDWARE INC
AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS INC
6.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS INC
 Phoenix, AZ   
CROWELL, DAVID COURTLANDT
(AGENT)
UTV HARDWARE INC
AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
7.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT GROUP LTD
8.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT INC
 Las vegas, NV
 KELLY, DON I
(PRESIDENT)
VIDMER, CLYDELL M
(VICE PRESIDENT)
BENTLEY KENNETH
CAROUTHERS CAROLINE
CAROUTHERS CAROLINE
GOODWIN DIANE
GOODWIN DIANE
WHITE GLOVE HIGH RISE SERVICES
CORTEZ GROUP LLC THE
A Z FINANCIAL SERVICES INC
WESTSTAR MORTGAGE CORPORATION
REMEDY STAFFING
SOUTHERN NEVADA SAFETY INC
EARNEST LEANNE L PHD
EARNEST LEANNE L PHD
AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT INC
9.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT INC
 Las vegas, NV
 KELLY, DON I
(PRESIDENT)
VIDMER, CLYDELL M
(VICE PRESIDENT)
BENTLEY KENNETH
CAROUTHERS CAROLINE
CAROUTHERS CAROLINE
GOODWIN DIANE
GOODWIN DIANE
CORTEZ GROUP LLC THE
EARNEST LEANNE L PHD
EARNEST LEANNE L PHD
REMEDY STAFFING View Details 
10.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT INC
 Las vegas, NV
Reno, NV   
KELLY, DON I
(PRESIDENT)
KELLY, DON I
(TREASURY)
VIDMER, CLYDELL
(SECRETARY)
EMIL HAMBURGER INVESTMENTS LLC
ANT ONE LENDING INC
DESHEN PACIFIC INCORPORATED
BROWN FAMILY DAY CARE
BROWN FAMILY DAY CARE
BROWN FAMILY DAY CARE INC
CALIFORNIA PROPERTIES AND INVESTMENTS LLC
TRITON TOWER INC
E BROWN FAMILY DAY CARE
HARRIS CONSULTING INC
UTILITY TELEPHONE INC
VENDVEND LLC
SANCHA INVESTMENTS LLC
ASHRAM LLC
PEAK PRODUCTIONS INC
PC INC
SUPPLYACE INC
LEE VEGAS LLC
STAR GIRL LIMITED
11.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT INC
 Las vegas, NV
 KELLY, DON
(PRESIDENT)
VIDMER, CLYDELL
(VICE PRESIDENT)
BENTLEY KENNETH
CAROUTHERS CAROLINE
CAROUTHERS CAROLINE
GOODWIN DIANE
GOODWIN DIANE
CORTEZ GROUP LLC THE
EARNEST LEANNE L PHD
EARNEST LEANNE L PHD
REMEDY STAFFING View Details 
12.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT INC
 Las vegas, NV
 KELLY, DON
(PRESIDENT)
VIDMER, CLYDELL
(VICE PRESIDENT)
BENTLEY KENNETH
CAROUTHERS CAROLINE
CAROUTHERS CAROLINE
GOODWIN DIANE
GOODWIN DIANE
CORTEZ GROUP LLC THE
REMEDY STAFFING
EARNEST LEANNE L PHD
EARNEST LEANNE L PHD
13.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT INC
 Northville, MI   
CHIRRI, ALLIE
(AGENT)
AMERICAN ENERGY MGMT
CHIRRI BUILDERS INC
14.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYS
15.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS INC
Anthem, AZ   
CROWELL, DAVID COURANDT
(DIRECTOR)
CROWELL, DAVID COURANDT
(PRESIDENT)
CROWELL, DAVID COURTLANDT
(STATUTORY AGENT)
CROWELL, KIMBUKE B
(SECRETARY)
 SEARLS REFRIGERATION CO
UTV POWERSPORTS INC
16.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT CORPORATION  Waltham, MA       
17.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT, INC
 Longboat key, FL
Sarasota, FL   
CROFTON, JAMES F
(REGISTERED AGENT)
CROFTON, JAMES F
(DIRECTOR)
 J B MARINE CONTRACTORS, INC
LEEDS LEATHER PRODUCTS, A PENNSYLVANIA BUSINESS
AMERICAN FRANCHISE CORPORATION, INC
18.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT DEALER SERVICE, INC
 Coral springs, FL
Fort lauderdale, FL
Orlando, FL   
GOODMAN, MARILYN
(DIRECTOR)
GOODMAN, ROBERT D.
(PRESIDENT)
SNYDER, WILLIAM
(DIRECTOR)
GOURMET INTERNATIONAL FOOD SERVICE, INC
SUNTEX AIR CONDITIONING, INC
GOODMAN COMPANIES, INC
MARCO REAL ESTATE, INC
TOWELS ETC, INC
19.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, INC
 Brandon, FL   
TOMLIN, ANNA
(DIRECTOR)
TOMLIN, ANNA
(REGISTERED AGENT)
TOMLIN, THOMAS RICHARD
(DIRECTOR)
THE JOHN WAYNE MEMORIAL, CHAPTER 21 OF THE SPECI
20.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT GROUP, INC
 Coral springs, FL
Miami, FL   
ALCAZAR, RAFAEL
(DIRECTOR)
DELGADO, AGUSTIN A
(REGISTERED AGENT)
DELGADO, AGUSTIN A
(DIRECTOR)
JR BUILDING CONTRACTORS INC
UNIVERSAL FASHIONS, INC
NEVADO DEL RUIZ RESTAURANT & CAFETERIA INC
BAKER STREET HOLDINGS, INC
LATIN AMERICAN CONSULTANTS, INC
ANIMAL TRADE, INC
RJA ENTERPRISES, INC OF SOUTH FLORIDA
GROUP SEVEN INTERNATIONAL, INC
21.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT, INC  Hillside, IL 
 NOOTENS, CHARLES E
(PRESIDENT)
NOOTENS, CHARLES E
(AGENT) HYDRO PURE INTERNATIONAL, INC
22.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
 East marlborough, MA
Marlborough, MA   
CARRARA JOHNSTON, LUCIA
(SECRETARY)
JOHNSTON, DAVID JOSEPH
(VICE PRESIDENT)
MARTIN, JOHN L
(PRESIDENT)
MARTIN, JOHN L
MARTIN, JOHN L
(TREASURER)
MARTIN, JOHN LEONARD
(DIRECTOR)
SURFMAX CORPORATION
23.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT, INC
Ann arbor, MI   
WHEELER, GARY
(RESIDENT AGENT)
 AMERICAN WHOLESALERS, INC
24.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT, INC
 Northville, MI   
CHIRRI, ALLIE
(RESIDENT AGENT) CHIRRI BUILDERS, INC
25.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, INC
Taylor, MI   
CAMPBELL,
THOMAS L
(RESIDENT AGENT)
THERMAL SYSTEMS, INC
26.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT, INC Las vegas, NV   
VIDMER, CLYDELL M
(REGISTERED AGENT)
SOURCE DIRECT ASSOCIATES LLC
27.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT, LTD
 Columbus, OH
North canton, OH     
VAN-DYNE CROTTY CO
GAMMA IOTA SIGMA
HEALTHTECH DYNAMICS, INC
FLEAGANE ENTERPRISES, INC
28.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, INC
Toledo, OH 
 BARKAN, WILLIAM I
(BUSINESS ASSOCIATE)
LONGTHORNE, WILLIAM E
(REGISTERED AGENT)
MILLS, GERALD L
(BUSINESS ASSOCIATE)
ROBON, MARVIN A
(BUSINESS ASSOCIATE)
SERENITY GARDENS @ CORAL SPRINGS, INC
T KENNETH BOYD, INC
MARGARET MILLER, INC
SUGAR CREEK PRODUCTS, INC
HOMEFINDERS CORPORATION OF AMERICA, INC
RE-LI-ON CORPORATION
29.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT MANUFACTURING, INC
 Massillon, OH   
ECKERT, WILLIAM C
(REGISTERED AGENT)
ECKERT, WILLIAM C
(BUSINESS ASSOCIATE)
ADVAN AGENCY, INC
INVESTMENT PROGRAMS INTERNATIONAL INC
30.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT INC
Chattanooga, TN 
 EARLY, LARRY
(REGISTERED AGENT)   
31.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, INC
 Corpus christi, TX
  SUSSER, SAM J
(REGISTERED AGENT)
 CONGREGATION BETH ISRAEL OF CORPUS CHRISTI
SUSSER COMPANY, LTD
SSP HOLDINGS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
SSP SERVICES LP
SSP INVESTMENTS LP
TOWN & COUNTRY FOOD STORES, INC
CARIBBEAN SUPPLY COMPANY OF TEXAS, INC
OIL AND SUPPLY COMPANY OF CORPUS CHRISTI
CORPUS CHRISTI SAVE-A-DOLLAR CLUBS
FUEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, INC
E CORP
32.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT CORP
 Dallas, TX 
 KAYE, BERNARD
(REGISTERED AGENT)   
33.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
 Dallas, TX 
 FISHER, ROBERT E
(REGISTERED AGENT)
CALL AMERICA CORPORATION
34.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT, INC
Kirkwood, MO 
 TABOR, JAMES E
(REGISTERED AGENT)   
35.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT, INC
Saint louis, MO 
 KOMEN, LEONARD
(REGISTERED AGENT)
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES OF ST LOUIS, INCORPORATED
AUTO PARTS WEST, LIMITED
AUDIO-MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS, INC
DOYLE AUTO PARTS, INC
NEW-LEO CORPORATION
TRAVEL DESK SYSTEMS, INC
THE MORLEY COMPANY OF MISSOURI, INC
BANKING PERFORMANCE TRAINING CORP
BOMBADILS, INC
DYNASTY CREATIONS, INC
AMERICAN ENERGY INDUSTRIES, INC
COPIES PLUS, INC
NATHANDY, INC
36.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT, LLC       
37.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT COUNCIL, INC
New york, NY       
38.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT GROUP LTD
 Mineola, NY 
 HARRIS, HOWARD
(CHAIRMAN)
NFL ELECTRIC CO, INC
PHOENIX REFRIGERATION INC
EAST COAST ENERGY MANAGEMENT CORP
39.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT, CORP
 Armonk, NY         
40.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT COMPANY, INC
New rochelle, NY
New york, NY   
SHELLEY, EDWIN F
(PROCESS AGENT)
FS SYSTEMS, INC
41.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
 Reading, PA   
  A-1-A REFRIGERATION
BLUE MOUNTAIN DAIRY INC
BLUE MOUNTAIN DAIRY PROCESSING CO INC
BLUE MOUNTAIN REALTY CORP
42.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, INC
Wilkes barre, PA       
43.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS INC
 Waukesha, WI   
COUCH, ROGER A
(REGISTERED AGENT)
ORTHO-KINETICS INTERNATIONAL SALES CORP
DENAN ENTERPRISES LTD
DIVERSIFIED EQUIPMENT & SERVICE, INC
AMERICAN BATTERY MANUFACTURING, INC
AUTOMATION SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, INC
INC, INC
EDNAH, LLC
44.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT, INC
 Madison, WI 
 WOLTER, GARY J
(REGISTERED AGENT)
ATC MANAGEMENT INC
WISCONSIN ENERGY CONSERVATION CORPORATION
WATERS & ASSOCIATES, INC
MADISON GAS AND ELECTRIC COMPANY
MG&E NUCLEAR FUEL INC
MAGAEL INC
MAGAEL MATERIAL RESOURCES, INC
MADISON GAS AND ELECTRIC COMPANY
45.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
 Sacramento, CA     
GABRIEL DEVELOPMENT, INC
CHICANO ALLIANCE OF DRUG ABUSE PROGRAMS, INCORPORATED
PACIFIC HORTICULTURAL TRADE SHOW
RICHARD A WILLHITE INCORPORATED
DON QUIXOTE ASSOCIATES LTD -- WHICH WILL DO BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA AS D Q ASSOCIATES, LTD
BLACK PROFESSIONALS FOR YOUTH, INC
INTERNATIONAL AMERICAN MERCHANTS HOLDING CORPORATION
46.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, INC
 Agoura, CA
Los angeles, CA 
 BATES, CHRISTOPHER A
(PRESIDENT)
OWNBEY, LLOYD C
(REGISTERED AGENT)
COLUMBIA GENERAL FUNDING GROUP, INC
CALIFORNIA TRANSPORTATION LEASING CO
WAREHOUSE MARKETING COMPANY
PACIFIC VERMICULTURE, INC
ECO LIFE INTERNATIONAL HOME ENVIRONMENT CENTER
47.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT, INC
 Rancho palos verdes, CA   
CONWAY, RICHARD E
(REGISTERED AGENT)
CONWAY, RICHARD E
(PRESIDENT)
IMPULSE ENTERTAINMENT LLC
KAMS AUTOMOTIVE, INC
RICHARD CONWAY & ASSOCIATES
48.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT, INC Available Atlanta, GA
Norcross, GA   
MINOR, DONALD R
(CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER)
WARGO, MARVIN
(CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER)
WARGO, MARVIN
(SECRETARY) AMISTAD INC
49.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT, LLC
 Mission, KS       
50.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
Marlborough, MA
Nashua, NH   
PAINE, RICHARD P
(REGISTERED AGENT)
SURFMAX CORPORATION
BEDFORD JR BUCS HOCKEY, INC
51.  AMERICAN ENERGY MANAGEMENT, LLC
Meredith, NH
Stilwell, KS 
 JENKINS, R DARRELL
(GENERAL PARTNER)
MOORE, MICHAEL W
(GENERAL PARTNER)
MERICAN ENERGY SOLUTIONS, INC
AMERICAN ENERGY TRADING, INC
AMERICAN ENERGY SOLUTIONS, INC
CHATEAU DU LANGUEDOC
BAY SHORE CO-GEN, INC
PRIVATE ENERGY PARTNERS, INC
BAY SHORE ENERGY, INC
JLG & ASSOCIATES, INC

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: July 21, 2009, 07:56:02 PM »

Nothing caught my eye hotping but,we'll just have to use the list and continue to see if anything comes out of it!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: July 21, 2009, 08:12:14 PM »

Nothing caught my eye hotping but,we'll just have to use the list and continue to see if anything comes out of it!
I gotta admit this one caught My attention..PRIVATE ENERGY PARTNERS, INC...so looked it up and came up with this..but I still don't recognize those names... Maybe someone else will recognize something....

..1.  PRIVATE ENERGY PARTNERS, INC  Clayton, MO       
2.  PRIVATE ENERGY PARTNERS, INC
New york, NY
Overland park, KS
  GRUBMAN, DON
(REGISTERED AGENT)
MOORE, MICHAEL W
(CHAIRMAN)
MOORE, MICHAEL W
(EXECUTIVE OFFICER)
HEARTLAND BROKERAGE, LLC
TRANSPORTATION COMPANY OF AMERICA II, LLC
BAY SHORE ENERGY, INC
BAY SHORE CO-GEN, INC
3.  PRIVATE ENERGY PARTNERS, INC
 Overland park, KS   
MOORE, MICHAEL MOORE
(AGENT)
HEARTLAND BROKERAGE, LLC
TRANSPORTATION COMPANY OF AMERICA II, LLC
CHATEAU DU LANGUEDOC
BAY SHORE CO-GEN, INC
BAY SHORE ENERGY, INC

In God We Trust!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: July 22, 2009, 01:28:40 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.