March 19, 2024, 04:18:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OIL & GAS PIPELINE INFO  (Read 803645 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #940 on: September 15, 2009, 01:28:28 PM »

Strange comment... 

#8 of 9     Posted 3/19/07 1:26 PM     

From  Michael  Posts 111  Last 1/12/08

To  John Linendoll [News/World Issues]      [Msg # 11896.8  11896.1 ]     

The Chiquita Banana issue that they funded terrorists from their commercial venture to protect their banana operations. Chiquita plead guilty in trial part of the $25 million dollar fine they chose to agree with the prosecution that they are doing business with Columbian terrorists groups (1997 - 2004). Our main assets are South American yet during Saddam's regime his was Africa and those terrorists might also have been part of the terrorist groups. I know Columbian terrorists had a need for Columbian cocaine and that could be how the homemade submarines got such a good start there, made of wood and fiberglass. I also know fiberglass would have had a high heaven distinguishing odor to the Columbian jungles. I would bet Saddam had lots of Columbian cocaine as he could have also had opium but Columbian terrorists might have wanted that opium Saddam had. The FARC (Leftish revolutionary forces) in Columbia began receiving money when Chiquita's company control shifted.

Venezuela protects the FARC in Venezuela as some of its leadership is on the most wanted FBI lists while Columbian police aided America in apprehending some inside Venezuela against Venezuelian authority. Looking back I still wonder about Natalee Holloway and how that banana thing could have played some part in her disappearance, being an Arubian banana interest from Columbia there the entire time and Kalpo's dealing cocaine besides naked pictures on disc.

http://community.compuserve.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ws-crimeforum&tid=11896&redirCnt=1

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: September 15, 2009, 04:48:09 PM »

Breaking News from ABC13 Tuesday, September 15, 2009
A judge has ruled that attorney Dick DeGuerin can withdraw from the R. Allen Stanford case. The jailed financier will now be represented by a public defender. For more details, go to abc13.com. [Sent: 1:45pm] 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #942 on: September 16, 2009, 02:06:03 AM »

9/16/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

according previous to minister nel oduber refineria at aruba is in problem thanks at pemex y pdvsa

previous to minister nel oduber papiando of the situation of valero is tell cu in his posicion the have obligacion moral y legal for splica people kico is happen at we country y give informacion corecto of the situation.

the is tell cu all world of refinerianan is pasando in momentonan of more dificil y cada compania is one reto for can produci benefit for cu his refineria. actualmente have one cantidad of refineria in dificultadnan financiero much big, none of they have bbo cu excepcion of esun of aruba cu never owing to pay. according oduber the hour is deal of problemanan of margen of benefit.

premier oduber is tell cu valero owing to earn of 2004 for 2007 2.7 biyon guilder y if not had the taxholiday y if they owing to pay 35% of winstbelasting, they will owing to pay 926 miyon y cu provided that times of owing to hinca the coin in the refineria at aruba they owing to hinke in refinerianan at merca for moderniza esakinan. mirando cu refineria at aruba is refina only heavy sour crude y they was achieve this at one prijs preferencial, but pemex y pdvsa owing to elimina the descuento here y according nel oduber, is thanks at they the refineria at aruba is in problem.

“lo cual cu i am lamenta profundamente is cu sr. bill klesse is metiendo directamente in eleccion here at aruba. at previous to lugar is the carta, the e-mail cu faction avp have where cu sr. bill klesse is engañanan cu the is so good person cu the is ofrecenan 45 miyon, but avp do not tell cu the 45 miyon ey is mara at investeringsaftrek, the do not tell if cu the is mara at afschrijving y cu if valero not earn coin the is wordo reduci for of the coin ey”, according nel oduber.

the is follow tell cu his expertonan cu do not on kruk but one of the mihor companianan of world, hour owing to haci the calculacionnan owing to tell cu gobierno not will achieve none cent because according condicion of the refineria they will have to inverti at least 1.5 biyon dollar in proximo añanan y if owing to dunanan the investeringsaftek y afschrijving will achieve same cu thing is now, 0 cent.

more aleu nel oduber owing to tell cu year happen because; gobierno owing to busca form for acomoda valero in one time dificil. the self y nilo swaen owing to reuni cu bill klesse y owing to bise cu if the garantizanan black on blanco cu is inverti in the refineria, cu the refineria is stay open, cu is inverti much coin in dje y is mantene the trahadornan, gobierno is dispuesto for bay parliament for acomoda valero because not have taxholiday.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #943 on: September 16, 2009, 02:29:15 AM »

9/16/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

nel oduber is acusa bill klesse di valero of politica partidista

previous to minister nel oduber is tell cu all refinerianan of bil klesse is bay bad y pesey the wanted sell two, cu the not have problem cu sr. klesse wanted sell the refineria, but not for sell on back of gobierno y custia of people.

oduber is tell cu petrobras owing to come y is conoci pakico petrobras owing to bay. now is bezig cu petrochina y according premier the wanted cumpra, but can deduci of his declaracionnan cu they owing to acudi close gobierno for acomodanan on territory fiscal, siendo cu will normal is for they cumpre previous to y after acudi at gobierno for arrive at one acuerdo of one regimen fiscal where cu will can inverti much coin for her refineria have future.

but thing valero is haciendo is saying petrochina cu the wanted sell but for petrochina bay deal cu gobierno of aruba. “ma tell petrochina y valero, they have cu pay tax after of 1 of january 2010. as they're pay 1% cu is barely 90 miyon or they're pay gewoon tax here at aruba. never we will laganan pay all two!”.

pesey the is tell cu if petrochina wanted cumpra, for her cumpra for of valero for end y acudi close gobierno. but thing petrochina is haci is cu they owing to come one pair of trip caminda wanted negocia cu gobierno for cumpre for after the bay cumpre. esencia of this is cu if the achieve one good deal close gobierno the will can pay more coin at valero. by of esey nel oduber is tell cu is combini valero for place presion on gobierno because ‘the better the deal for petrochina, mihor coin valero is haya”.

according premier oduber, valero owing to show his berdadero cara in the dianan here. they're send one carta for all trahador where cu is tell cu gobierno of aruba have to show still his partnership cu the refineria sosteniend’e where cu can. the is achieve also cu the carta is uno of politica partidista sincroniza for mike eman, because sr. klesse is tell the trahadornan for acerca gobierno tocante the structura fiscal favorabel y encurasha negociacionnan pro-activo cu the cumprador potencial.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: September 16, 2009, 02:35:17 PM »

Goodstuff TM & HotPing!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: September 16, 2009, 02:38:22 PM »

I think it's funny that Aruba thinks they're in a position of strength,in terms of bargaining for the sale of the Refinery!Valero is tired of Aruba's sh_t & who is gonna step in that shit without it being a profitable venture for themselves?Sorry Aruba...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: September 16, 2009, 02:39:21 PM »

Goodstuff TM & HotPing!
Thanks KTF.....I'm trying to get My Diggin Head straight today.....maybe I'll succeed lol....maybe I won't...but one thing I will not do is sit in the rafters.....I will not give up on Natalee...in other words sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me....JUSTICE FOR NATALEE IS ALL I'M AFTER 

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #947 on: September 16, 2009, 03:13:01 PM »

While digging around I found a resume dated 2005 that was interesting.  The gentleman has worked in many regions, including Aruba....it may be nothing but posting it, fwiw.

http://www.geomarinetech.com/GMT_Resume_2005.pdf

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: September 16, 2009, 03:28:34 PM »

While digging around I found a resume dated 2005 that was interesting.  The gentleman has worked in many regions, including Aruba....it may be nothing but posting it, fwiw.

http://www.geomarinetech.com/GMT_Resume_2005.pdf
Thanks 2NJ...I find it  very interesting for several reasons....I'll let Ya know if anything comes up from My digging....

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: September 16, 2009, 03:46:05 PM »

http://www.searchanddiscovery.com/documents/2008/08072escalona/index.htm

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: September 16, 2009, 03:53:01 PM »

Infinity Energy and Nicaraguan Government Finalize Offshore Oil and Gas Concession Contracts
Saturday, March 07, 2009

Infinity Energy Resources, Inc., an independent oil and gas exploration and development company, announces that the Nicaraguan government and the Company have finalized all of the documents necessary to validate the exploration contracts associated with oil and gas concessions covering 1.4 million acres offshore Nicaragua in the Caribbean Sea.

"The final approval of our offshore exploration and development contracts by the Ministry of Energy and Mines and the Government of Nicaragua represents the achievement of a tremendous milestone that will allow our Company to proceed with environmental, seismic, exploration and development activities that, we believe, have the potential to significantly benefit our shareholders and the citizens of Nicaragua in coming years," stated Stanton E. Ross, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Infinity Energy Resources, Inc. "We believe that the Perlas and Tyra concession blocks, which cover approximately 1.4 million acres offshore Nicaragua, contain substantial quantities of hydrocarbons beneath relatively shallow waters that range in depth from 100 feet to 300 feet."

"Our concessions are located in an area of the Caribbean Sea that is beginning to attract interest among larger exploration and production organizations, including Noble Energy, a $7.2 billion (market capitalization) company engaged in the exploration, development, production and marketing of oil and natural gas in the United States and internationally."

"We have already secured the capital necessary to acquire and process additional seismic information across our concessions, and to proceed with initial environmental studies over the next twelve months. In addition, our primary lender, Amegy Bank, N.A., through one of its correspondent banks in Nicaragua, has agreed to provide the financial guarantees required under our contracts. We have also been in contact with a number of international oil and gas companies, including national petroleum companies in several countries, regarding their potential interests in working and/or partnering with Infinity to develop the concessions, subject to any approval required by the Nicaraguan government."

"With the signing of the Nicaragua contracts, the Company plans to move forward with the sale of its remaining domestic properties, including its acreage in the Barnett Shale in Texas, along with its Rocky Mountain assets," continued Ross. "Proceeds from such sales will allow us to pay down our debt, provide additional funds for operations, and focus exclusively on the 'world-class' potential that we believe exists in our offshore Nicaraguan concessions."

http://www.energydigger.com/companies/oil-&-gas/drilling-&-exploration/infinity-energy-resources-inc/

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: September 16, 2009, 04:10:22 PM »

FWIW 

Sub-B'' layering in the Southern Caribbean: The Aruba Gap and Venezuela Basin
Stoffa, Paul L.; Mauffret, A.; Truchan, M.; Buhl, Peter
Earth and Planetary Science Letters, Volume 53, Issue 2, p. 131-146.
Multichannel seismic data in the Aruba Gap region near JOIDES/DSDP Site 153 verify the presence of a deep sub-B'' reflection. One multichannel seismic line trends NE-SW on and along the edge of Beata Ridge and passes within 1 km of Site 153, and another line runs N-S across the entire Aruba Gap with the drill site 4 km east from its northern end. Closely spaced velocity analyses indicate the presence of deep primary reflection events and enable calculation of interval velocities between the A''-B'' marker horizons. Deconvolved, true amplitude, normal incidence profiles sharply delineate the A''-B'' marker horizons and indicate the presence of the sub-B'' reflection event. On the NE-SW line, this deep reflector is best described as a ``diffuse'' discontinuous zone, relatively horizontal, lying about 0.8 seconds of two-way travel time below the B'' reflector, with an interval velocity of approximately 5.0 km/s between Horizon B'' and this reflection. The N-S line is more complex since the sub-B'' reflection event is masked by a strong internal multiple from the A''-B'' interval. In the central and western Venezuela Basin, deep primary reflections beneath Horizon B'' are also observed on the northern and western sides of what appears to be a major fault zone. This fault zone separates the smooth B'' and sub-B'' reflectors on the northern and western sides of this fault zone from what appears to be typical oceanic basement. The widespread presence of sub-B'' reflections yielding high interval velocities for the section between these events and Horizon B'' suggest that this material is probably igneous in origin.
DOI: 10.1016/0012-821X(81)90149-7

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1981E&PSL..53..131S

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: September 16, 2009, 04:35:52 PM »

Infinity Energy and Nicaraguan Government Finalize Offshore Oil and Gas Concession Contracts
Saturday, March 07, 2009

Infinity Energy Resources, Inc., an independent oil and gas exploration and development company, announces that the Nicaraguan government and the Company have finalized all of the documents necessary to validate the exploration contracts associated with oil and gas concessions covering 1.4 million acres offshore Nicaragua in the Caribbean Sea.

"The final approval of our offshore exploration and development contracts by the Ministry of Energy and Mines and the Government of Nicaragua represents the achievement of a tremendous milestone that will allow our Company to proceed with environmental, seismic, exploration and development activities that, we believe, have the potential to significantly benefit our shareholders and the citizens of Nicaragua in coming years," stated Stanton E. Ross, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Infinity Energy Resources, Inc. "We believe that the Perlas and Tyra concession blocks, which cover approximately 1.4 million acres offshore Nicaragua, contain substantial quantities of hydrocarbons beneath relatively shallow waters that range in depth from 100 feet to 300 feet."

"Our concessions are located in an area of the Caribbean Sea that is beginning to attract interest among larger exploration and production organizations, including Noble Energy, a $7.2 billion (market capitalization) company engaged in the exploration, development, production and marketing of oil and natural gas in the United States and internationally."

"We have already secured the capital necessary to acquire and process additional seismic information across our concessions, and to proceed with initial environmental studies over the next twelve months. In addition, our primary lender, Amegy Bank, N.A., through one of its correspondent banks in Nicaragua, has agreed to provide the financial guarantees required under our contracts. We have also been in contact with a number of international oil and gas companies, including national petroleum companies in several countries, regarding their potential interests in working and/or partnering with Infinity to develop the concessions, subject to any approval required by the Nicaraguan government."

"With the signing of the Nicaragua contracts, the Company plans to move forward with the sale of its remaining domestic properties, including its acreage in the Barnett Shale in Texas, along with its Rocky Mountain assets," continued Ross. "Proceeds from such sales will allow us to pay down our debt, provide additional funds for operations, and focus exclusively on the 'world-class' potential that we believe exists in our offshore Nicaraguan concessions."

http://www.energydigger.com/companies/oil-&-gas/drilling-&-exploration/infinity-energy-resources-inc/

Nicaragua

Sep 10, 2009
By OGJ editors
HOUSTON, Sept. 10 – Infinity Energy Resources Inc., Overland Park, Kan., licensed 2D seismic data from Fugro Data Services AG on Infinity’s oil and gas concessions in the Caribbean off Nicaragua.

Processing of the data is to be complete in 60-90 days, after which Infinity will be able to more fully engage in talks with potential exploration and development partners on the 1.4 million acres of holdings.

http://www.ogj.com/index/article-display/9272053605/s-articles/s-oil-gas-journal/s-exploration-development-2/s-area-drilling/s-2009/s-09/s-nicaragua.html

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: September 16, 2009, 04:44:13 PM »

http://www.ig.utexas.edu/research/projects/caribbean/ut_carib.htm

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: September 16, 2009, 05:06:50 PM »

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Nicaragua

Sep 10, 2009
By OGJ editors
HOUSTON, Sept. 10 – Infinity Energy Resources Inc., Overland Park, Kan., licensed 2D seismic data from Fugro Data Services AG on Infinity’s oil and gas concessions in the Caribbean off Nicaragua.

Processing of the data is to be complete in 60-90 days, after which Infinity will be able to more fully engage in talks with potential exploration and development partners on the 1.4 million acres of holdings.

http://www.ogj.com/index/article-display/9272053605/s-articles/s-oil-gas-journal/s-exploration-development-2/s-area-drilling/s-2009/s-09/s-nicaragua.html

Infinity Energy Resources Names Technical Team for Offshore NicaraguaInfinity Energy Resources, Inc.|Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Digg It
Stumble it!
Newsvine
Del.icio.us
Technorati
Reddit
Facebook
Infinity Energy Resources has named the initial members of the technical team that will work closely with Infinity to pursue exploration and development activities involving the Company's oil and gas concessions covering 1.4 million acres offshore Nicaragua in the Caribbean Sea. The Company also announced plans to host an investor conference to review its Nicaraguan activities and strategy, along with other corporate information, on July 9, 2009.

The technical team will be led by Dr. Renato T. Bertani and Jeff Roberts, whose backgrounds are discussed below.

Dr. Bertani, who holds a Ph.D. in Sedimentary Geology and Geochemistry from the University of Illinois, has over 30 years of international experience in exploration and production projects in Latin America (Brazil, Columbia, Bolivia and Argentina), the USA Gulf of Mexico, West Africa and the United Kingdom. He is currently President and Chief Executive Officer of Thompson & Knight Global Energy Services, LLC, a subsidiary of Thompson & Knight that offers a wide range of specialized services to the energy industry, including the identification, assessment, and capture of exploration and production investment opportunities around the world. Thompson & Knight is a law firm with approximately 420 attorneys, offices in Texas and New York, and international offices and associations in Mexico, Brazil, North Africa, Europe and Asia.

From September 2001 to December 2006, Dr. Bertani served as President of Petrobras America, Inc., a U.S. subsidiary of the Petrobras Group (Brazil's national oil company with operations in 27 countries), where he was responsible for a successful investment plan and the compilation of a valuable portfolio of exploration and production assets. He dedicated over 30 years (1976-2006) of professional and managerial services to Petrobras, having occupied several high-level executive positions, including Director of International E&P activities and Managing Director of Petrobras UK.

Dr. Bertani is also Vice President of the London-based World Petroleum Council ("WPC"), which was founded in 1933 and is comprised of representatives from 61 member countries. The Council provides a forum for discussing issues facing the oil and gas industry on a worldwide basis and is strictly non-political. The WPC's member countries represent over 90% of the world's major oil and gas producing and consuming nations.

Jeff Roberts is a Founding Member of The Unconventionals, an exploration group focused on shale gas projects and other unconventional hydrocarbon opportunities. Mr. Roberts has over 29 years of oil and gas exploration experience, and during most of his career was involved in the evaluation of the exploration potential of numerous hydrocarbon basins for Amoco Production Company and Oryx Energy Company.

Mr. Roberts was Manager of Operational Planning for Oryx, where he was responsible for the preparation of corporate planning and budget functions for a $400 million worldwide exploration and production budget. He served as Exploration Manager for the Gulf of Mexico and Manager of Exploration and Production Technology for Oryx Energy. His domestic exploration experience has targeted basins in the Gulf of Mexico, the Rocky Mountains, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, and Canada. He was the first geologist to evaluate the unconventional potential of coalbed methane in the Black Warrior Basin for Amoco and is an expert in the evaluation of fractured reservoirs, horizontal exploration prospects, basin tectonic analysis, and exploration economic analysis.

Internationally, as an exploration geologist and manager for Oryx Energy, Mr. Roberts worked extensively with basins in eastern Algeria, the Northwest Shelf of Australia, the Pre-Caspian Basin in Kazakhstan, the Oriente Basin in Ecuador, Central America and the North Sea (U.K.).

"Following the approval of our exploration contracts by the Nicaraguan government in March 2009, Infinity's technical team has developed a plan to work closely with an international leader in the acquisition, processing and interpretation of geophysical and geological information for the acquisition and analysis of additional seismic data involving our Perlas and Tyra concession blocks, which cover approximately 1.4 million acres offshore Nicaragua," stated Stanton E. Ross, Chief Executive Officer of Infinity Energy Resources, Inc. "The team will also oversee initial environmental work that is necessary for exploration activities to proceed in accordance with our strategy. Onshore and offshore structures in Nicaragua have never been explored to the Cretaceous Zone, which has been the source of major discoveries in other parts of the Caribbean Basin. We believe the Cretaceous and other zones that underlie our concession blocks contain substantial quantities of hydrocarbons beneath relatively shallow waters that range in depth from 100 feet to 300 feet.

http://www.rigzone.com/NEWS/article.asp?a_id=77556

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: September 16, 2009, 07:38:07 PM »

This is VERY interesting.....I'm no scientist, but Aruba appears to be within the frontier areas mapped.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: September 16, 2009, 07:49:36 PM »

This map from this site is dated March, 2008....

http://www.ig.utexas.edu/research/projects/caribbean/publications/Nelson_minerals_Carib_2008.jpg

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

helvicmen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: September 16, 2009, 10:11:11 PM »

I would like to discuss and answer any questions that you may have about my father....
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: September 16, 2009, 10:13:54 PM »

I would like to discuss and answer any questions that you may have about my father....

Welcome Helvicmen!....Who is Your father?

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: September 16, 2009, 10:28:44 PM »

Welcome Helvicmen!....Who is Your father?

Good Evening Helvicmen!Who is your father

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.