April 18, 2014, 07:14:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: MIGRATION IS COMPLETE - ONLY FORUM ISSUE I AM AWARE OF IS AVATARS - YOU MAY NEED TO RE-ADD YOURS

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OIL & GAS PIPELINE INFO  (Read 251768 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: December 14, 2012, 05:02:25 PM »

With the outclick does that mean this person is a member at BFN??
Domain Name       ctanet.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address       201.229.52.# (SETAR-CABLE-TV)
ISP       Setarnet
Country    :    Aruba  (Facts)
City    :    Santa Cruz
Lat/Long    :    12.5, -69.9667 (Map)
Language       English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System       Microsoft WinXP
Browser       Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.13) Gecko/2009073022 Firefox/3.0.13 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Javascript       version 1.5
Monitor       
Resolution    :    1024 x 768
Color Depth    :    32 bits
Time of Visit       Aug 31 2009 6:51:30 pm
Last Page View       Aug 31 2009 6:59:34 pm
Visit Length       8 minutes 4 seconds
Page Views       2
Referring URL   
http://scaredmonkeys...b97d88ebb2b0ae3d5be&
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys.../index.php?board=1.0
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...dex.php?topic=4578.0
Out Click       Rumours of Venezuelan Invasion of Netherlands Antilles
http://blogsfornatal....msg265993#msg265993

Time Zone       UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time       Aug 31 2009 6:51:30 pm
Visit Number       19,142,089
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: December 14, 2012, 05:04:11 PM »

Look at the referring URL..Could it be Trappenberg himself?

Domain Name       ctanet.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address       201.229.53.#
(SETAR-CABLE-TV)
ISP       Setarnet
Country    :    Aruba  (Facts)
City    :    Oranjestad
Lat/Long    :    12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)
Language       English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System       Microsoft WinNT
Browser       Internet Explorer 7.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; GTB6; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618)
Javascript       version 1.3
Monitor       
Resolution    :    1440 x 900
Color Depth    :    32 bits
Time of Visit       Aug 30 2009 6:20:25 pm
Last Page View       Aug 30 2009 6:20:25 pm
Visit Length       0 seconds
Page Views       1
Referring URL   
http://www.facebook....acle %26 trappenberg

Search Engine   
facebook.com
Search Words   
lacle & trappenberg
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=2886.200
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=2886.200
Out Click       
Time Zone       UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time       Aug 30 2009 6:20:25 pm
Visit Number       19,130,506

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: December 14, 2012, 05:05:50 PM »

Newfield Exploration
Bruno Maldonado
bmaldonado@newfld.com
Houston, Texas
--
Undersea Contractor Comes In While The Water's Fine

Superior Offshore International
Lafayette, La.

Superior also has been equipping itself for deeper waters by buying three remote-operated vehicles. These robotic devices can work in depths greater than 1,000 feet, which are too dangerous for human divers.

The firm currently has relationships with about 150 customers with Newfield Exploration NFX NFX
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Undersea+Contractor+Comes+In+While+The+Water's+Fine-a01611419593

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4838.msg818319#msg818319
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: December 15, 2012, 03:05:19 AM »

As I've been out of the loop for a while, this might have been posted long ago.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-08-26/superior-offshore-ex-managers-looted-company-committee-says.html

Bloomberg News
Superior Offshore Ex-Managers Looted Company, Committee Says
By Laurel Brubaker Calkins on August 26, 2011

The case is Superior Offshore International Inc. v. Schaefer, 4:11-cv-03130, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas (Houston). The bankruptcy case is In Re Superior Offshore International Inc., 08-32590, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Texas (Houston).

--Editors: Joe Schneider, Peter Blumberg

To contact the reporter on this story: Laurel Brubaker Calkins in Houston at laurel@calkins.us.com.

Maybe someone should contact her and give her some information, if they already haven't..Is the cased close?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1344 on: February 12, 2013, 09:49:29 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/144875-onderzoek-gas-en-oliereserves-in-startblokken

Google translation:

Research gas and oil reserves in starting blocks         

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2013 8:48

The measuring vessel for seismic research

ORANGE CITY - Two of the three special vessels for two-dimensional seismic surveys for oil and gas reserves in the seabed Aruban, meanwhile arrived. We are waiting for the third ship is expected to arrive this week.

When this ship arrives, the government wants the commencement of the investigation festive herald. It is the first stage in the investigation into the presence of fossil fuel in the seabed.

In early December last year into a contract signed between Arubano Compania di Petroleo (CAP) and the Spanish oil and gas company Repsol.

During the initial examination an area of 14,000 square kilometers examined. This is done by a measuring vessel, a vessel material and a dinghy. The measuring vessel does the actual research. The material ship shall ensure that the measuring vessel has all the equipment necessary for research to be undertaken and the dinghy ensures that the measuring area is clear of other ships. The measuring vessel drags namely cables quarter nautical mile behind him for the measurements. Due to the "firing" of air under pressure, with a special measuring equipment can be formed an image of geological properties of soil layers. The signal that is transmitted with the so-called airgun penetrates the bottom and is reflected through different soil layers. A receiver detects the reflected signal and can have a large area to create a geological map. This study will cost approximately $ 10 million and can take several months to a year to complete.

When the results of the first study are positive, followed by a second research with detailed three-dimensional seismic survey. If this investigation is positive, then follow in 2016 or 2017 the first exploratory drilling. Finally, these are also promising test drillings, Repsol begins in collaboration with CAP to exploration and production. Incidentally, this would be at the earliest after 2020 can happen, so let Repsol late last year know.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"We won't give up on you, Natalee.  You didn't give up on us, and we will continue with the investigation until we have all of the answers to your disappearance.  God be with you my Natalee!" Dave Holloway ARUBA
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: February 13, 2013, 09:13:29 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/144875-onderzoek-gas-en-oliereserves-in-startblokken

Google translation:

Research gas and oil reserves in starting blocks         

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2013 8:48

The measuring vessel for seismic research

ORANGE CITY - Two of the three special vessels for two-dimensional seismic surveys for oil and gas reserves in the seabed Aruban, meanwhile arrived. We are waiting for the third ship is expected to arrive this week.

When this ship arrives, the government wants the commencement of the investigation festive herald. It is the first stage in the investigation into the presence of fossil fuel in the seabed.

In early December last year into a contract signed between Arubano Compania di Petroleo (CAP) and the Spanish oil and gas company Repsol.

During the initial examination an area of 14,000 square kilometers examined. This is done by a measuring vessel, a vessel material and a dinghy. The measuring vessel does the actual research. The material ship shall ensure that the measuring vessel has all the equipment necessary for research to be undertaken and the dinghy ensures that the measuring area is clear of other ships. The measuring vessel drags namely cables quarter nautical mile behind him for the measurements. Due to the "firing" of air under pressure, with a special measuring equipment can be formed an image of geological properties of soil layers. The signal that is transmitted with the so-called airgun penetrates the bottom and is reflected through different soil layers. A receiver detects the reflected signal and can have a large area to create a geological map. This study will cost approximately $ 10 million and can take several months to a year to complete.

When the results of the first study are positive, followed by a second research with detailed three-dimensional seismic survey. If this investigation is positive, then follow in 2016 or 2017 the first exploratory drilling. Finally, these are also promising test drillings, Repsol begins in collaboration with CAP to exploration and production. Incidentally, this would be at the earliest after 2020 can happen, so let Repsol late last year know.
I know where they can obtain an already completed survey only 5 years old to save $10m. 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: February 17, 2013, 11:29:24 PM »

It's been kind of quiet for a few days .......................... I hope everyone knows my last comment was tongue-in-cheek. I hope Texasmom is merely on vacation!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: February 19, 2013, 10:36:54 PM »

It's been kind of quiet for a few days .......................... I hope everyone knows my last comment was tongue-in-cheek. I hope Texasmom is merely on vacation!!

ITA with your last comment wreck!   

I've been here, just posting more in other threads recently.

I could use a vacation though!   

"We won't give up on you, Natalee.  You didn't give up on us, and we will continue with the investigation until we have all of the answers to your disappearance.  God be with you my Natalee!" Dave Holloway ARUBA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: February 19, 2013, 10:38:48 PM »

Subscriber article

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/145087-seismologisch-onderzoek-olie-a-gas-start-vandaag

Google translation:

Seismological Research Oil & Gas starts today

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2013 8:49

ORANGE CITY - In ads Arubano Compania di Petroleo (CAP) and the Spanish oil and gas company Repsol know that today the seismological research begins. It is the first stage ...

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: February 27, 2013, 07:01:18 PM »

Wonder what they will find.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: October 05, 2013, 11:21:44 AM »

Subscriber article

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/145087-seismologisch-onderzoek-olie-a-gas-start-vandaag

Google translation:

Seismological Research Oil & Gas starts today

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2013 8:49

ORANGE CITY - In ads Arubano Compania di Petroleo (CAP) and the Spanish oil and gas company Repsol know that today the seismological research begins. It is the first stage ...

I've done a bit of searching for any news or update on this survey - haven't found anything yet really.  Evidently, I haven't been paying attention - CAP was formed in Canada???
http://businessprofiles.com/details/cap-compania-arubano-di-petroleo-n-v/AW-34834-0

Here's this - some may find it interesting..

Country Report Aruba 1st Quarter 2013

Outlook for 2013-14

•The prime minister, Michael Eman of the Arubaanse Volks Partij (AVP), will continue to enjoy widespread popular support despite a fragile economy. A weak and divided opposition will facilitate governability.

•In 2013-14 the government will focus on improving relations with the private sector and with the Netherlands, although the opposition will use the latter to drum up nationalist support.

•The economy will remain dependent on the fate of the Valero oil refinery, which is in the process of conversion into a refined products terminal, providing less output and revenue than before.

•Owing to the refinery's shutdown, the Economist Intelligence Unit estimates that the economy contracted by 2% in 2012, followed by average growth of 3.2% in 2013-14. An uptick in tourism will be supportive of growth.

•The monetary authorities will keep rates low while the economy remains weak. The fixed exchange rate and weak growth helped to keep inflation low in 2012, before it rises to 4.6% in 2014.

•Foreign reserves fell to US$631.1m in November but are still strongly supportive of the fixed peg (set at Afl1.79:US$1). Owing to lower crude oil imports, the current-account deficit will average 3.1% of GDP in 2013-14.

Review

•Despite the government's fiscal difficulties, a series of cost-of-living adjustments were awarded in late December to union workers and public-sector workers (the third year in which the latter have benefited).

•The state oil company, Compania Arubano di Petroleo (CAP), and a Spanish oil giant, Repsol, have signed an eight-year agreement for seismic exploration.

•Hundreds of workers from the Valero oil refinery were laid off between September and November, leaving only a token workforce to handle its conversion into a refined products terminal.

•Consumer price inflation ended the year at an average of 0.6% (4% deflation in end-year terms), well below last year's 4.4%.

•According to the Aruba Tourism Authority, tourist visits in 2012 rose by 4.1% from a year earlier, reaching their highest level since 2007 despite the effects of Hurricane Sandy and the cancellation of 15 cruise ship calls.

Here's the link to 3rd Quarter 2013http://www.reportbuyer.com/countries/europe/netherlands/country_report_aruba_3rd_quarter_2013.html

•Petrotrin, the state-owned oil company of Trinidad and Tobago, has expressed interest in purchasing the Valero oil refinery. The government has failed to find a buyer since talks with PetroChina broke down.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: October 05, 2013, 12:48:17 PM »

Just parking this here for now, it's all new to me.   

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2006/01/harrytho_127_na.php

January 27, 2006

HarryTho 1/27 Natalee Holloway Commentary
Topics: Natalee Holloway

Given the paucity of the news concerning the Natalee Holloway disappearance, this evening, I felt I would revisit our old friend Hushang Ansary. We should note that the HarryTho coverage will vacation over the weekend, unless some startling news develops. Next update should be Monday evening 29 January 2006.

In a prior editorial, we discussed the oil and financial industry resume of Hushang Ansary. We mentioned Ansary's Parman Capital Corporation of Houston, TX bought controlling interest in the Banco de Carib, a US $500 Million asset bank, in the Netherlands Antilles. We outlined Ansary's recent acquisitions and mergers that provided him controlling interest in the most advanced oil drilling equipment manufacturing company and the largest oil company in the world. Additionally, we pointed out a prize oil refinery on Curacao. Though this refinery was not included in any publication as an interests to Ansary, we sweetened the narrative with reasons why the Isla Refinery on Curacao would be an attractive acquisition.

A review of our three editorials from 27-29 December 2005 may be helpful in order to reacquaint oneself with activities of Hushang Ansary.

HarryTho 12/29 Natalee Holloway Commentary

HarryTho 12/28 Natalee Holloway Commentary

HarryTho 12/27 Natalee Holloway Commentary #comments

Much to our surprise, the Aruban government, seemingly unconnected to any of Ansary's intentions, suddenly and clandestinely, created a government oil company in parliament. Many elected officials in parliament were stunned by the sudden tabling of such a proposition. Yet, in one session, Aruba became from devoid of any oil interests into a country awarding concessions for oil and gas exploration. And, in parliament, it was revealed, for the first time, that some seven "secret" inquiries were in hand, requesting oil and gas exploration permits off the shores of Aruba.

Search for oil and gas resumed

ARUBA - The Parliament had authorized the government to found the Aruban oil company, Compania Arubiano di Petroleo (CAP). The idea is that this public enterprise negotiates with companies that want a concession for the search for oil and gas in the Aruban territorial waters. "Seven companies have already shown interest in the search for oil and gas in the past four years", told Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) the Parliament.

"Oduber didn't want to reveal the names of the companies. What a nonsense; we are talking about the Parliament here. I wonder why we didn't get any information on the plans", said Mike de Meza, AVP parliament-member and owner of an engineering company that works for Valero. He asked questions about the involvement of the Netherlands in the founding of CAP. "The Netherlands has a lot of experience in the field of oil and gas. Not only that; our seas concern the Kingdom. What happens if we find oil and gas? We will immediately be in conflict with Venezuela. A few years ago Colombia found a gas deposit on the Venezuelan border, which immediately caused a conflict, and the gas deposit was never exploited. There are rumours about us having a treaty with Venezuela, but I doubt that this would fix an anticipated conflict. And what if we get entangled in a war problem? We will have to depend on the Netherlands then. I think that we have to plan ahead."

Geologist Armando Curet of the DOW will be appointed acting manager of CAP. The government had promised to recruit personnel from existing public servants for CAP. The government will need to ask the Parliament permission for decisions on concessions and for the expenditure of money. There were searches for oil and gas around Aruba in the past, but the conclusion was then that the composition of the sea-bed is very good, but too young. Nowadays there is better equipment to take more accurate measurements.

Today, Aruba has Compania Arubiano di Petroleo or CAP and is filling the executive positions, as you read this editorial, with personnel from other departments. And, not 30 days from Ansary's take over of the controlling interests (51%) of Banco di Carib, Aruba finds itself with a rich, oil expert right next door in Curacao. What is really interesting is that all this activity took place within the same time frame as the search for Natalee Holloway. Had the international media and the audiences of Aruba, USA and neighboring countries not been so preoccupied with Natalee Holloway, some interested parties may have stumbled onto this sudden interests in the waters of Aruba by the leading oil experts in the world.

Just as a brainstorming exercise, allow me to juxtapose all these facts:

Hushang Ansary, republican, strong Texas Republican party donator ($100,000.00 and up), controlling interests in state-of-the-art oil drilling equipment, controlling interests in largest oil company in the world, former Minster for Finance of Iran, former head of the National Iranian Oil Company and philanthropist extraordinary (where George Bush is concerned). He lives and headquarters his companies in Houston, TX.

Boycott Bob, republican.

Secretary of State Rice, republican from Birmingham, AL, former senior oil company executive with Halliburton.

George W. Bush, republican, oil company owner and senior executive with same company as Secretary of State Rice ... Halliburton.

Headquarters of Halliburton:

5 Houston Center
 1401 McKinney, Suite 2400
 Houston, TX 77010-4008

Perhaps, we can expect more than cadaver dog trainers at the M Bar in Houston, TX for cocktails with Beth Twitty.

With Aloha,

Posted for HarryTho

Posted by Richard at January 27, 2006 11:12 PM

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: October 05, 2013, 03:00:23 PM »

So...upon further digging - I think this guy is an a**hole.   

Sorry if I wasted anyone's time...

The timing and connections he brings out are certainly interesting, though for different reasons than he infers.

JMO and OMO.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: October 05, 2013, 06:28:08 PM »

So...upon further digging - I think this guy is an a**hole.   

Sorry if I wasted anyone's time...

The timing and connections he brings out are certainly interesting, though for different reasons than he infers.

JMO and OMO.

I know what you mean lifesong.  When I saw the link, I knew.  Live and learn...   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.