March 28, 2024, 10:51:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OIL & GAS PIPELINE INFO  (Read 805999 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #140 on: May 05, 2009, 02:36:36 PM »

Organization ID
 Name
SEA TECH INDUSTRIES, L.L.C.
Type
 Limited Liability Company
 Status
Active
Last Report
 Date
 Report Status
In Good Standing
Mailing Address
221 GUNTHER LANE, BELLE CHASE, LA 70037 Domicile Address
221 GUNTHER LANE, BELLE CHASE, LA 70037
File Date
 President Louis E Schaefer   Director
 Secretary

Agent Appointed Date
4/02/2008 Above information as provided by state -   
Address
221 Gunther Ln City
Belle Chasse LA 70037-3157

SEA TECH INDUSTRIES, LLC
 Belle chasse, LA
Kemah, TX
New orleans, LA   
EHRET, LESLIE W
(AGENT)
GASPARD, BRANDON C
(MEMBER)
SCHAEFER, LOUIS E
(MEMBER)

Associated Businesses

ALGIERS BANCORP, INC
LEGACY OFFSHORE, LLC

Business Name:ALGIERS BANCORP INC
Expiration Date:06/11/2004
Nationality:Domestic
SIC Code:6712SIC
Description:Offices of Bank Holding Companies
Record Number:12QF314F
IPS Code:22
Merger Name:SNB INC

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: May 05, 2009, 03:28:29 PM »

HA!!!!!

Great find Hotping!!!!!!!

Organization ID
 Name
Type
 Status
Active
Last Report
 Date
 Report Status
In Good Standing
Mailing Address
File Date
 Secretary

Agent Appointed Date
Address
221 Gunther Ln City

SEA TECH INDUSTRIES, LLC
 Belle chasse, LA
Kemah, TX
New orleans, LA   
EHRET, LESLIE W
(AGENT)
GASPARD, BRANDON C
(MEMBER)
SCHAEFER, LOUIS E
(MEMBER)

Associated Businesses

ALGIERS BANCORP, INC
LEGACY OFFSHORE, LLC

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: May 05, 2009, 03:33:43 PM »

Sea Tech Industries

Managerial Staff:

Brandon Gaspard – President
Mike Young – General Manager
Kerry Van Brocklin – Quality Manager
Gordon Broussard – Purchasing / Estimating Manager
Troy Heldenbrand – Engineering Manager
Gary Edmondson, Jr – Design / Drafting Manager
http://www.seatechind.com/AboutUs.asp

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: May 05, 2009, 03:35:05 PM »

Sea Tech Industries

Managerial Staff:

Brandon Gaspard – President
Mike Young – General Manager
Kerry Van Brocklin – Quality Manager
Gordon Broussard – Purchasing / Estimating Manager
Troy Heldenbrand – Engineering Manager
Gary Edmondson, Jr – Design / Drafting Manager
http://www.seatechind.com/AboutUs.asp

1602 W Pinhook Rd
Lafayette, LA 70508

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #144 on: May 05, 2009, 03:48:24 PM »

http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/public/corp_newsletter/NewCorp_20080409.txt

36708503K  04/02/2008  SEA TECH INDUSTRIES, L.L.C.  221 GUNTHER LANE  BELLE CHASE, LA  70037
                 Agent:   LESLIE W. EHRET  1100 POYDRAS STREET  SUITE 3600  NEW ORLEANS, LA  70163-3600
               Member/Manager   LOUIS E. SCHAEFER, JR., Member  2210 TWIN OAKS BLVD.  KEMAH, TX  77565
               Member/Manager   BRANDON C. GASPARD, Member  221 GUNTHER LANE  BELLE CHASSE, LA  70037

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #145 on: May 05, 2009, 04:09:30 PM »

http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/public/corp_newsletter/NewCorp_20080409.txt

36708503K  04/02/2008  SEA TECH INDUSTRIES, L.L.C.  221 GUNTHER LANE  BELLE CHASE, LA  70037
                 Agent:   LESLIE W. EHRET  1100 POYDRAS STREET  SUITE 3600  NEW ORLEANS, LA  70163-3600
               Member/Manager   LOUIS E. SCHAEFER, JR., Member  2210 TWIN OAKS BLVD.  KEMAH, TX  77565
               Member/Manager   BRANDON C. GASPARD, Member  221 GUNTHER LANE  BELLE CHASSE, LA  70037

http://www.martindale.com/Leslie-W-Ehret/603749-lawyer.htm

Leslie W. Ehret  - Lawyer Profile

Leslie W. Ehret
Partner

Frilot L.L.C.
1100 Poydras Street, Suite 3700
New Orleans, Louisiana  70163
(Orleans Parish)

Telephone: 504-599-8203
Fax: 504-599-8263
http://www.frilot.com

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #146 on: May 05, 2009, 05:29:47 PM »

I don't remember seeing this.  If it's a repeat, I'm sorry.

Creditors Ask Court to Convert Superior Offshore’s Bankruptcy to Chapter 7

December 25, 2008 · No Comments
Yesterday, Louis E. Schaefer, Jr. and Schaefer Holdings, LP, which identify themselves as “creditors and equity holders,” filed a motion requesting that the bankruptcy court convert the bankruptcy cases of Superior Offshore International, Inc. and its affiliates from cases under chapter 11 to cases under chapter 7 of the Bankruptcy Code.  The companies filed for bankruptcy on April 24, 2008 and is currently pursuing confirmation of a Plan of Liquidation that has been jointly proposed with the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors.  The companies and the Committee filed a First Amended Joint Plan of Liquidation on December 16, 2008 and a hearing on confirmation of that Plan is currently scheduled to commence on January 28, 2009.

The motion argues that Superior Offshore has already liquidated substantially all of its assets and that the only remaining meaningful assets are claims and causes of action against third parties.  The Schaefer parties argue that converting the cases to chapter 7 cases would reduce the administrative expenses incurred by the estates and result in larger recoveries for the companies’ creditors.  Moreover, the motion argues that the Plan of Liquidation cannot be confirmed as currently proposed because it does not meet the requirements of section 1129 of the Bankruptcy Code for a number of reasons.  Finally, the motion suggests that the Superior Offshore’s existing Chief Restructuring Officer could and should be appointed as the chapter 7 trustee. 

A hearing on the motion is scheduled for January 28, 2009 (the same date as the confirmation hearing). 

http://netdockets.wordpress.com/2008/12/25/creditors-ask-court-to-convert-superior-offshores-bankruptcy-to-chapter-7/
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 05:33:18 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #147 on: May 05, 2009, 05:32:11 PM »

To accompany my last post:

Chapter 7

Liquidation Under the Bankruptcy Code

http://www.uscourts.gov/bankruptcycourts/bankruptcybasics/chapter7.html

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: May 05, 2009, 06:18:42 PM »

Organization ID
 Name
Type
 Status
Active
Last Report
 Date
 Report Status
In Good Standing
Mailing Address
File Date
 Secretary

Agent Appointed Date
Address
221 Gunther Ln City

SEA TECH INDUSTRIES, LLC
 Belle chasse, LA
Kemah, TX
New orleans, LA   
EHRET, LESLIE W
(AGENT)
GASPARD, BRANDON C
(MEMBER)
SCHAEFER, LOUIS E
(MEMBER)

Associated Businesses

ALGIERS BANCORP, INC
LEGACY OFFSHORE, LLC

Way to go, Hotping!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: May 05, 2009, 06:31:48 PM »

Could it be???

SeaTech de Venezuela, a South American commercial diving company, has purchased Deep Ocean Engineering's (San Leandro, California) Phantom HD2+2 remotely operated vehicle (ROV) after completing a successful ten-day demonstration to Shell Oil Company. The ROV, reported as the first ever to be used in Lake Maracaibo, is based on DOE's standard Phantom HD2+2 model, equipped with special tools and sensors to perform pipeline surveys and inspections.

SeaTech is contracted by Shell to provide survey and inspection services using an ROV as part of Shell's standardization of worldwide pipeline

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: May 05, 2009, 06:34:53 PM »

Could it be???

SeaTech de Venezuela, a South American commercial diving company, has purchased Deep Ocean Engineering's (San Leandro, California) Phantom HD2+2 remotely operated vehicle (ROV) after completing a successful ten-day demonstration to Shell Oil Company. The ROV, reported as the first ever to be used in Lake Maracaibo, is based on DOE's standard Phantom HD2+2 model, equipped with special tools and sensors to perform pipeline surveys and inspections.

SeaTech is contracted by Shell to provide survey and inspection services using an ROV as part of Shell's standardization of worldwide pipeline

SeaTech de Venezuela, a South American commercial diving company, has purchased Deep Ocean Engineering's Phantom® HD2+2 remotely operated vehicle (ROV) after completing a successful 10-day demonstration to its customer, Shell Oil Company.  The ROV, reported as the first ever to be used in Lake Maracaibo, is based on Deep Ocean’s standard Phantom® HD2+2 model, equipped with special tools and sensors to perform pipeline surveys and inspections.

SeaTech is contracted by Shell to provide survey and inspection services using an ROV as part of Shell’s standardization of worldwide pipeline inspection procedures.  The Phantom® HD2+2's sensor array includes an ultra-sonic probe, used to determine the wall thickness of the pipelines and a CP probe to measure cathodic potential.  The ROV is also fitted with a wire brush for cleaning areas of the pipe before testing. Accurate information of the ROV’s position and its track are made using an ORE Track Point II+ with Hypack survey software. A Mesotech digital sonar tracking system is used to locate pipelines during surveys.

Lake Maracaibo is one of the world’s most significant oil producing regions.  Over 37,000 miles (60,000 km) of pipelines, two to ten-inches (5-25 cm) in diameter, crisscross each other over 5,100-sq. miles (8,200 square kilometers) of the lake bottom. The Phantom® HD2+2 will be used to accurately map and inspect Shell’s pipelines in their ongoing program to prevent accidents and pollution.

Deep Ocean Engineering, Inc. is a leader in the design and manufacturing of remotely controlled underwater systems, providing innovative, cost-effective solutions for offshore, inshore, military, nuclear, and scientific applications.

http://www.deepocean.com/Temp/html/seatech.htm

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: May 05, 2009, 06:57:18 PM »

Could it be???

SeaTech de Venezuela, a South American commercial diving company, has purchased Deep Ocean Engineering's Phantom® HD2+2 remotely operated vehicle (ROV) after completing a successful 10-day demonstration to its customer, Shell Oil Company.  The ROV, reported as the first ever to be used in Lake Maracaibo, is based on Deep Ocean’s standard Phantom® HD2+2 model, equipped with special tools and sensors to perform pipeline surveys and inspections.

SeaTech is contracted by Shell to provide survey and inspection services using an ROV as part of Shell’s standardization of worldwide pipeline inspection procedures.  The Phantom® HD2+2's sensor array includes an ultra-sonic probe, used to determine the wall thickness of the pipelines and a CP probe to measure cathodic potential.  The ROV is also fitted with a wire brush for cleaning areas of the pipe before testing. Accurate information of the ROV’s position and its track are made using an ORE Track Point II+ with Hypack survey software. A Mesotech digital sonar tracking system is used to locate pipelines during surveys.

Lake Maracaibo is one of the world’s most significant oil producing regions.  Over 37,000 miles (60,000 km) of pipelines, two to ten-inches (5-25 cm) in diameter, crisscross each other over 5,100-sq. miles (8,200 square kilometers) of the lake bottom. The Phantom® HD2+2 will be used to accurately map and inspect Shell’s pipelines in their ongoing program to prevent accidents and pollution.

Deep Ocean Engineering, Inc. is a leader in the design and manufacturing of remotely controlled underwater systems, providing innovative, cost-effective solutions for offshore, inshore, military, nuclear, and scientific applications.

http://www.deepocean.com/Temp/html/seatech.htm

Link for contacts at SeaTech De Venezuela..

http://www.best-maritime.info/tbms/forms/company.sql?47601&1

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: May 05, 2009, 06:59:22 PM »

Link for contacts at SeaTech De Venezuela..

http://www.best-maritime.info/tbms/forms/company.sql?47601&1

Jose Muchacho

"Joe Boy?"

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: May 05, 2009, 08:16:23 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cXISVf_3ShM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/cXISVf_3ShM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: May 05, 2009, 09:27:31 PM »

Great Video 2NJ! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: May 05, 2009, 09:44:19 PM »

SeaTech Industries provides the Diving Industry with quality engineered equipment such as PVHO Chambers, dive systems, winches, etc. SeaTech Industries provides the safest, most reliable and technically advanced equipment to the diving industry. Our made-to-order products and solutions are engineered and manufactured by expert engineers and craftsmen

http://www.seatechind.com/PageDisplay.asp?p1=2695

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #156 on: May 05, 2009, 09:49:09 PM »

Great Video 2NJ! 

Both you and KTF are whipping my butt.  It's all good.  Maybe I've been looking in all te wrong places.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: May 05, 2009, 09:55:03 PM »

Great Video 2NJ! 

Both you and KTF are whipping my butt.  It's all good.  Maybe I've been looking in all te wrong places.   
Everything that We can find will help to connect the dots.....Keep on Keeping On 2NJ...You have contributed alot.....You might be like Me and forget what You posted after looking at so many articles and websites...but if We repeat Ourselves it might trigger a thought to go in a different direction....  

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: May 05, 2009, 10:18:25 PM »

Brought over from NCD:

I don't really stay on top of the oil exploration, but found this comment, out of St. Maarten:
 Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage will also face questions during this meeting about government’s apparent lack of transparency about agreements signed for exploration of gas and oil in the territorial waters of the Dutch Leeward Islands. This agenda point was requested by the MAN faction.....

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l292/parlil292.html

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: May 05, 2009, 10:22:35 PM »

Thank You 2NJ for bringing over Buckeye's post!   

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.