March 28, 2024, 02:56:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OIL & GAS PIPELINE INFO  (Read 805935 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: May 16, 2009, 01:00:42 PM »

Ship Photos : Ship Photos - AIS - Free Membership - The worlds ...Owner: McDermott Gulf,Houston,Texas Manager: J.Ray McDermott,Dartmouth,Nova Scotia,Canada. ... 2009 Sold to Legacy Offshore name unchanged. New Iberia 2001 ...

www.shipspotting.com/modules/myalbum/viewcat.php?cid=35&num=10&orderby=dateD&pos=40 - 52k - Cached - Similar pages

Trying to find the Info on this...If ya get anything let me know.TIA

Thank you KFT, this is an interesting site.

The link goes to that page so,what ship did they buy with the name unchanged?Interesting....

Very, I'll make sure the boat expert guy gets it and see if we can figure it out.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: May 16, 2009, 01:01:48 PM »

Ship Photos : Ship Photos - AIS - Free Membership - The worlds ...Owner: McDermott Gulf,Houston,Texas Manager: J.Ray McDermott,Dartmouth,Nova Scotia,Canada. ... 2009 Sold to Legacy Offshore name unchanged. New Iberia 2001 ...

www.shipspotting.com/modules/myalbum/viewcat.php?cid=35&num=10&orderby=dateD&pos=40 - 52k - Cached - Similar pages

The link goes to that page so,what ship did they buy with the name unchanged?Interesting....

Very, I'll make sure the boat expert guy gets it and see if we can figure it out.

Here's another good site Kermit!

http://www.marinetraffic.com/AIS/shipdetails.aspx?mmsi=235067338

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: May 16, 2009, 01:26:08 PM »

I think this is it Kermit..I believe it is the Gulf Diver V..Sold in 2009 is the interesting thing and for how much..Paperwork has to be somewhere.You think?

Built 1974, Halter Marine, 50m PSV, original name Lincoln until 2000
2001 to 2006 Salem River of Trico
2006 sold to SUPERIOR OFFSHORE INTL and renamed Gulf Diver V
2009 Sold to Legacy Offshore name unchanged

New Iberia 2001

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: May 16, 2009, 01:28:07 PM »

Hmmm
Thank you KFT
I'll have to take a look at it.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: May 16, 2009, 01:29:41 PM »

I think this is it Kermit..I believe it is the Gulf Diver V..Sold in 2009 is the interesting thing and for how much..Paperwork has to be somewhere.You think?

New Iberia 2001

You can compare the two ships.If the same,Superior put a lot of money into the refurbishing......As well the first link has the info i posted!

http://www.shipspotting.com/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=887959

http://www.legacyoffshore.com/data/DSV%20Gulf%20Diver%20V.pdf

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: May 16, 2009, 01:43:31 PM »

New Iberia 2001

You can compare the two ships.If the same,Superior put a lot of money into the refurbishing......As well the first link has the info i posted!

http://www.shipspotting.com/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=887959

http://www.legacyoffshore.com/data/DSV%20Gulf%20Diver%20V.pdf

Offshore International sells PSV, offers DSVFiled from Houston
4/15/2008 6:11:54 PM GMT

USA/GULF OF MEXICO: Financially troubled Superior Offshore International has closed the sale of platform support vessel (PSV) Gulf Diver V and selected onboard diving equipment to Legacy Offshore for US$4 million. Under the purchase agreement, Superior Offshore has the option to repurchase the vessel and equipment for the same price on Oct. 1, 2008. Legacy Offshore provided a deposit of US$1.8 million in late March, which Superior Offshore used to make a scheduled payment on the charter of the diving support vessel (DSV) Gulmar Condor, which Superior Offshore would not have been able to make without the deposit.

This is not making sense to me.What is Schaefer doing??Interesting...Why not pay for it up front,free and clear?When was the bankruptcy filings and so forth?HINKY Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: May 16, 2009, 01:45:45 PM »

I find it hard to believe all these ships are in dry-dock not making any money...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: May 16, 2009, 01:54:35 PM »

BBL Monkey's....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: May 16, 2009, 03:28:02 PM »

KFT,

It looks like this is a storage/dry dock shipyard, possibly where they take over the responsibility of managing the ship and trying to lease it out, so it could be the same ship if Legacy has it in dry dock or  is having some work done it  ???

--

Stabbert Yacht and Ship (SYS) is located on the north shore of the Lake Washington Ship Canal, northeast of the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks in Seattle. The Seattle Shipyard is equipped with a 1,100 ton dry dock with shore-based hauling capabilities, an enclosed painting booth that can accommodate vessels up to 180 feet for application of high finish sterling and AWL grip paints, and 1600 feet of deep water moorage for vessels up to 450 feet. There is 20,000 square feet of covered structure, 16,000 square feet of office space and a 2,000 square foot carpentry shop.
snip
Our Seattle shipyard prides itself in delivering our services to both the Yacht and Commercial markets at the most competitive rate in the Pacific. We stand behind the fact that at our facility you will save money over any other shipyard on the Pacific Coast of the United States regardless if you're a commercial vessel or yacht

Below is a list of a few of our customers
Commercial    

278' OSV Sea Trader
175' R/V Davidson
166' F/V Ocean Olympic
270' R/V Ocean Carrier
186' R/V Cape Flattery
178' R/V Mystery Bay
170' R/V Ocean Guardian
205' R/V Ocean Pioneer
175 R/V Mc Arthur
200' R/V Ocean Veritas
303' R/V Sahara
133' R/V Alpha Helix
210' R/V Moana Wave

http://www.stabbertmaritime.com/sys_shipyard/index.html
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: May 16, 2009, 03:32:48 PM »

KFT,

It looks like this is a storage/dry dock shipyard, possibly where they take over the responsibility of managing the ship and trying to lease it out, so it could be the same ship if Legacy has it in dry dock or  is having some work done it  ???

--

Stabbert Yacht and Ship (SYS) is located on the north shore of the Lake Washington Ship Canal, northeast of the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks in Seattle. The Seattle Shipyard is equipped with a 1,100 ton dry dock with shore-based hauling capabilities, an enclosed painting booth that can accommodate vessels up to 180 feet for application of high finish sterling and AWL grip paints, and 1600 feet of deep water moorage for vessels up to 450 feet. There is 20,000 square feet of covered structure, 16,000 square feet of office space and a 2,000 square foot carpentry shop.
snip
Our Seattle shipyard prides itself in delivering our services to both the Yacht and Commercial markets at the most competitive rate in the Pacific. We stand behind the fact that at our facility you will save money over any other shipyard on the Pacific Coast of the United States regardless if you're a commercial vessel or yacht

Below is a list of a few of our customers
Commercial    

278' OSV Sea Trader
175' R/V Davidson
166' F/V Ocean Olympic
270' R/V Ocean Carrier
186' R/V Cape Flattery
178' R/V Mystery Bay
170' R/V Ocean Guardian
205' R/V Ocean Pioneer
175 R/V Mc Arthur
200' R/V Ocean Veritas
303' R/V Sahara
133' R/V Alpha Helix
210' R/V Moana Wave

http://www.stabbertmaritime.com/sys_shipyard/index.html

Thanx Kermit.Maybe if i go down there i might run into Schaefer himself! Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #230 on: May 16, 2009, 11:03:36 PM »

You all are doing great tonight. Love it.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I know we usually focus on Aruba but I wonder what this is.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56673.php

States meeting behind closed doors regarding ‘oil contracts’
15 Mei, 2009, 14:43 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEMSTAD — The States will gather for a meeting with the minister-president to discuss the agreements signed by the government concerning perusal of geological research data in the territorial waters of the Netherlands Antilles. It is not often, that the States hold ‘general meetings behind closed doors’.

The decision for the meeting next Tuesday was made during a public meeting on May 5. This meeting was requested by the MAN-fraction, as they demand clarity on the three contracts, which the Land entered into in connection with the search for oil in the Antillean territorial waters. These contracts are related to the exchange of data with the companies involved. The names were defaced in the documents received by the State members.
Premier Emily de Jongh-Elhage stated during the meeting that she was prepared to announce these names to the States, but only during a closed meeting. The parties reached an agreement and this closed meeting is now scheduled for next week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 4 1
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #231 on: May 16, 2009, 11:11:39 PM »

Interesting site...lots of info...I haven't had time to read it really well but I wanted to share it with the researchers....

http://www.imca-int.com/members/diving.html

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #232 on: May 16, 2009, 11:44:24 PM »

You all are doing great tonight. Love it.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I know we usually focus on Aruba but I wonder what this is.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56673.php

States meeting behind closed doors regarding ‘oil contracts’
15 Mei, 2009, 14:43 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEMSTAD — The States will gather for a meeting with the minister-president to discuss the agreements signed by the government concerning perusal of geological research data in the territorial waters of the Netherlands Antilles. It is not often, that the States hold ‘general meetings behind closed doors’.

The decision for the meeting next Tuesday was made during a public meeting on May 5. This meeting was requested by the MAN-fraction, as they demand clarity on the three contracts, which the Land entered into in connection with the search for oil in the Antillean territorial waters. These contracts are related to the exchange of data with the companies involved. The names were defaced in the documents received by the State members.
Premier Emily de Jongh-Elhage stated during the meeting that she was prepared to announce these names to the States, but only during a closed meeting. The parties reached an agreement and this closed meeting is now scheduled for next week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brought over from the main Natalee thread. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: May 16, 2009, 11:50:23 PM »

Too fast for me 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: May 16, 2009, 11:51:39 PM »

I think this may be related to the Amigoe article...not sure though!

Have I told everyone lately that I hate Papiamentu?   

http://news.laprensacur.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1598:prome-minister-antiano-awor-ta-ku-zeta-nos-ke-paga-debe&catid=34:politika&Itemid=56

ayá minister antiano: now is with oil we want pay owe?

written by administrator

wednesday, 06 may 2009 22:39 willemstad - “mi is believe with oposishon owing to give mouth at last. now is with oil, want pay we owe national. we all can owing to hear glenn camelia tell that today. but lagami tell at once, we not owing to give enkargo at niun kompania still for bore petroli,” so ayá minister of antilles emily de jongh-elhage owing to tell yesterday, during with the was answer question of miembronan of oposishon in staten in one meeting public for deal the affair here. fraction of faction hand in staten for enough day finish want know how open and transparente the gobičrnu central current is function. account direkto for her question is the mature with till today, after of vários petishon the fraction still not can find dokumentonan important with past owing to ask relashoná with eventual presence of abundance mineral in we awanan teritorial. day 2 of april past owing to send one letter for gobičrnu, solisitando more klaridat and pidiendo the dokumentonan konserní. “mi do not wait for have nothing of skonde”, puriel owing to add at the okashon there. notabel was with yesterday (atrobe!) during tratamentu of the exercise here, miembronan of koalishon not owing to take away word. had only two acolyte of oposishon with owing to make this, with is engineer dwigno puriel and mr. glenn camelia. “mi is consider with emotion is high, because today we can owing to hear how oposishon is sperando on presence of petroli in we country for atendé with we problemanan”, according emily de jongh-elhage. the ayá mandatario of country owing to tell with the not can understand how have acolyte of parlamentu is papiando of the form here, kreando the hope serka people of will pay owe of country with oil, siendo with not have nothing concrete still. “no is correct for come with affair with have oil. we not owing to happen neither sikiera the law still, till for give kompania libanes, japanese, chinese or iranes opshon for bora”, according the ayá minister. thing if owing to happen is, with at 1983, the ayá minister of the time there (don martina, red) owing to give opshon for bore, provided that look for of petroli, past owing to add. the ayá investigation with had on the territory here is data of 1981, past owing to add. adieu with my tell with the information is konfidensial, have to learn respect that. the ayá minister owing to splika with the law on boramentu in awanan teritorial is almost ready. will atendé in future, hour antilles not t’ei more, meskos with owing to atendé repartishon of bienes, past owing to affirm. kontestando one question, if the kompania ansari – for that eks ayá minister mr. etienne ys is trahando now here – is enbolbí in eksplorashon of petroli, the mandatario owing to tell kategórikamente with no’. “pero mare ansari decide of come live here. we have to of more invershonista in the country here,”e mandatario owing to affirm. have much country at world with owing to bore, but with owing to find nothing. at surinamese they owing to bore more of 800 trip finish, at cuba more of 500 trip. so have very much country more with owing to look for. we not have to create ekspektativa false, past owing to add. “mi is understand the despair of oposishon. they owing to walk tell with is pay owe with the money with petroli afford, then now they're in pčrta. but niun person not believe with they're come place preshon on my, for my tell thing they want hear. i owing to tell finish, not have nothing still,” the ayá minister antillean owing to konkluí. as is known, university or texas owing to make one sondeo and analysis for consider if have petroli and gas natural. after of the work of university or texas owing to stay ready, owing to aserká the eksperto of jamaica professor simon mitchell with owing to make one analysis of the investigation of university or texas. ayá minister of antilles tell with the informe here also is konfidensial. “niun person owing to and is find inzage in the document texas,” past owing to affirm. had acolyte with owing to mention appellation of the kompania mont oil, if the also is in tapara. de jongh-elhage owing to tell with for esun trip here the is acquaint with that do not the affair, but with the do not go in more detaye. my do not mention niun appellation more tampoko, past owing to enfatisá. dwigno puriel was want know why not owing to let vna examine the kompanianan here also. “ta bofon of vna want make now also?” the mandatario owing to ask about. past owing to tell, with the kompanianan enbolbí is kompania big notá on bolsa international. kompanianan do not find privilege, past owing to add. finalmente the ayá mandatario of antilles owing to tell with if staten want, the can act in one meeting with door close and give miembronan chance of consider sierto document, one offer with parlamentu owing to accept at once. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: May 17, 2009, 12:01:58 AM »

TM's Article above

Google translation Spanish to English

wednesday, 06 may 2009 22:39 Willemstad - "I believe with oposishon is owing to give mouth at last. now is with oil, we want pay national owe. we all can hear glenn camellia owing to tell that today. but lagami tell at once, owing to not we give enkargo at Kompania niun still bore for Petroli, "so aya antilles minister of Emily de Jongh-Elhage owing to tell yesterday, during question with the answer was of miembronan of oposishon in staten in one public meeting for the deal affair here. fraction of hand faction in staten enough for day finish want know how open and transparent is the current central gobičrnu function. account directly for her is the question with mature till today, after several of the fraction petishon still can not find dokumentonan important with past owing to ask relashoná with possible presence of mineral abundance in Awana we territorial. day 2 of april past owing to send one letter for gobičrnu, solisitando more klaridat and asking the dokumentonan konserní. "I do not have wait for Skond of nothing," owing to puriel add at the okashon there. notabel was with yesterday (atrobe!) during tratamentu of the exercise here, miembronan of koalishon not owing to take away word. had only two acolyte of oposishon with owing to make this, is with dwigno puriel engineer and mr. glenn camellia. "I consider is with emotion is high, because today we can hear how, owing to oposishon is on spero presence of Petroli we in country for care of with we problemanan, according Emily de Jongh-Elhage. aya president of the country owing to tell with the can not understand how have acolyte of parlamentu daddy of the form is here, Serkan kreando the hope of people of country will owe pay with oil, not being with still have nothing concrete. "Is not correct for affair with have come with oil. we not happen owing to the law neither sikiera still, till for Kompania give Lebanese, japanese, chinese or opshon iran for bora ", according the minister aya. if owing thing to happen is, with at 1983, the aya minister of the time there (don martina, network) owing to give opshon for bore, provided that look for of Petroli, past owing to add. aya had with the investigation on the territory of 1981 data is here, past owing to add. tell with my adieu with the information is konfidensial, have to learn respect that. owing to the minister aya splika with the law on territorial boramentu in Awana is almost ready. will in future care of, not t'ei hour antilles more, owing to meskos with repartishon takes care of property, past owing to affirm. kontestando one question, if the Kompania Ansari - eks aya minister for that mr. Etienne Ys Trahan is now here - is in eksplorashon of enbolbí Petroli, owing to the agent with no kategórikamente tell. "But decided Ansari of mare come live here. we have to invershonista more of in the country here, "president and owing to affirm. have much at country world with owing to bore, but with owing to find nothing. at Surinamese they bore more owing to finish trip of 800, at 500 more of cuba trip. have so very much more with country owing to look for. we have not to create false ekspektativa, past owing to add. "I understand the despair of is oposishon. they owing to walk with tell is with pay owe Petroli afford with the money, then they're in now belong. person but niun not believe they're eating with preshon on my place, for my tell thing they want hear. i tell owing to finish, not still have nothing, "the minister aya Antillean owing to konkluí. as is known, owing to texas university or make one sample for analysis and have to consider if Petroli and natural gas. after the work of University of Texas owing to stay ready, owing to aserká the eksperto professor of jamaica simon mitchell owing to make one with analysis of the investigation of University of Texas. aya minister of antilles tell with the report is also here konfidensial. "Niun owing to person and is in the document find Inzago texas, past owing to affirm. acolyte had owing to mention with the appellation of Kompania mont oil, if is also in the tapara. de Jongh-elhage owing to tell It is a with for the trip is here that do not acquaint with the affair, but with the do not go in more detaye. do not mention my niun appellation more tampoko, past owing to enfatisá. dwigno puriel was owing want to know why not let the VNA review kompanianan here also. "Ta bofon of VNA also want make now?" The president owing to ask about. past owing to tell, with the kompanianan enbolbí is Kompania big note on international stock market. kompanianan do not find privilege, past owing to add. finally the president of aya antilles owing to tell with staten if want, can act in the meeting with one door close and give chance miembronan consider desert of document, with one offer parlamentu owing to accept at once. come across

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: May 17, 2009, 12:41:10 AM »

Welcome to the NOGEPA website! 
The Netherlands Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Association was established in 1974 to promote the common interests of all companies holding licences to explore for, develop and produce hydrocarbons on- and offshore in The Netherlands.

Read more about NOGEPA at organization.

This website contains documents about NOGEPA matters. Enjoy your visit and check out our website regulary for updates.

Website update 
NOGEPA the latest news 
April 2009 CCS persbericht , DHV TNO offshore report phase 2
NOGEPA April 2009 Newsletter available
Scholieren TV
Bodemdaling bij Gaswinning
NOGEPA Lunch Speech: Minister v.d. Hoeven, chairman Hans Versteeg
NOGEPA Press Bulletin 10-09-08
CCS persbericht , DHV TNO offshore report
NOGEPA position North Sea Spatial Planning
Minor 'Offshore Engineering & Automation'
NOGEPA receives Carolita Kallaur award - picture
NOGEPA Recognized Doctors List updated
Scriptie OSPAR vs. EU
OGP Paper - Contribution European oil and gas prod. to security of energy supply in the EU 
OGP presentation "Until the last drop"
EU DGET - 2nd Strategic Energy Review
NOGEPA·Recognized Training Institutes updated·
NOGEPA· address and direction
Underwaterworld at base of platform 
Mother's day at an oil rig   

http://www.nogepa.nl/

March 2009

http://www.nogepa.nl/images/09-04-06%20dhv%20ccs%20offshore%20phase%202%20costs%20final.pdf

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: May 17, 2009, 12:56:12 AM »

http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/public/corp_newsletter/NewCorp_20080409.txt

36708503K  04/02/2008  SEA TECH INDUSTRIES, L.L.C.  221 GUNTHER LANE  BELLE CHASE, LA  70037
                 Agent:   LESLIE W. EHRET  1100 POYDRAS STREET  SUITE 3600  NEW ORLEANS, LA  70163-3600
               Member/Manager   LOUIS E. SCHAEFER, JR., Member  2210 TWIN OAKS BLVD.  KEMAH, TX  77565
               Member/Manager   BRANDON C. GASPARD, Member  221 GUNTHER LANE  BELLE CHASSE, LA  70037

http://www.martindale.com/Leslie-W-Ehret/603749-lawyer.htm

Leslie W. Ehret  - Lawyer Profile

Leslie W. Ehret
Partner

Frilot L.L.C.
1100 Poydras Street, Suite 3700
New Orleans, Louisiana  70163
(Orleans Parish)

Telephone: 504-599-8203
Fax: 504-599-8263
http://www.frilot.com

May be another coincidence with LA French names  I was on a Broussard trip earlier...   

http://www.acergy-group.com/public/TomEhretBoard

Tom Ehret

Director

Mr Ehret was appointed to the Board in November 2003. He served in the position of Chief Executive Officer of the Company from March 2003 until his retirement on April 14, 2008. He continued as an Executive Board Member until June 30, 2008 at which time he became a Non-executive Director. Mr Ehret is a member of the Governance and Nomination Committee and the Compensation Committee. Previously Mr Ehret was Vice Chairman of the Management Board of Technip and President of its Offshore Branch. With more than thirty years experience in the offshore and subsea business, he is a well-recognised figure in the industry. He was instrumental in several industry shaping moves. These included the turnaround of the loss making Stena Offshore and the acquisition in 1989 of Santa Fe’s pipelay business by Stena Offshore. He was also instrumental in the 1995 merger between Stena Offshore and Coflexip, the leader in the Subsea industry in the 1990s. After another major strategic move, the acquisition of Aker Deepwater in 2001 by CSO, he negotiated the acquisition of this group by Technip, in 2002. Mr Ehret has worked in all the major disciplines, both technical and commercial, and has been a Project Manager, a New Product Development Manager, a Marketing and Sales Manager, Managing Director, COO and CEO and Executive Chairman. Mr Ehret is a French citizen.

SBM Offshore NV

Mr. T. Ehret

Nationality: French (1952)

• A former President and Chief Executive Officer of Acergy S.A.

Other Board memberships:

• Non-executive member of the Board of Acergy S.A.
• Member of the Board of Directors of Venture Production Plc.
• Non-executive Board member of Dockwise Ltd.
• Non-executive Board member of Comex S.A.

First appointment: 2008
Current term of office: 2008-2012

http://www.sbmoffshore.com/PAGES/?id=176AD552-84A8-474A-BD34-48B4F2DBF8D9

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: May 17, 2009, 12:58:54 AM »

http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/public/corp_newsletter/NewCorp_20080409.txt

36708503K  04/02/2008  SEA TECH INDUSTRIES, L.L.C.  221 GUNTHER LANE  BELLE CHASE, LA  70037
                 Agent:   LESLIE W. EHRET  1100 POYDRAS STREET  SUITE 3600  NEW ORLEANS, LA  70163-3600
               Member/Manager   LOUIS E. SCHAEFER, JR., Member  2210 TWIN OAKS BLVD.  KEMAH, TX  77565
               Member/Manager   BRANDON C. GASPARD, Member  221 GUNTHER LANE  BELLE CHASSE, LA  70037

http://www.martindale.com/Leslie-W-Ehret/603749-lawyer.htm

Leslie W. Ehret  - Lawyer Profile

Leslie W. Ehret
Partner

Frilot L.L.C.
1100 Poydras Street, Suite 3700
New Orleans, Louisiana  70163
(Orleans Parish)

Telephone: 504-599-8203
Fax: 504-599-8263
http://www.frilot.com

May be another coincidence with LA French names  I was on a Broussard trip earlier...   

http://www.acergy-group.com/public/TomEhretBoard

Tom Ehret

Director

Mr Ehret was appointed to the Board in November 2003. He served in the position of Chief Executive Officer of the Company from March 2003 until his retirement on April 14, 2008. He continued as an Executive Board Member until June 30, 2008 at which time he became a Non-executive Director. Mr Ehret is a member of the Governance and Nomination Committee and the Compensation Committee. Previously Mr Ehret was Vice Chairman of the Management Board of Technip and President of its Offshore Branch. With more than thirty years experience in the offshore and subsea business, he is a well-recognised figure in the industry. He was instrumental in several industry shaping moves. These included the turnaround of the loss making Stena Offshore and the acquisition in 1989 of Santa Fe’s pipelay business by Stena Offshore. He was also instrumental in the 1995 merger between Stena Offshore and Coflexip, the leader in the Subsea industry in the 1990s. After another major strategic move, the acquisition of Aker Deepwater in 2001 by CSO, he negotiated the acquisition of this group by Technip, in 2002. Mr Ehret has worked in all the major disciplines, both technical and commercial, and has been a Project Manager, a New Product Development Manager, a Marketing and Sales Manager, Managing Director, COO and CEO and Executive Chairman. Mr Ehret is a French citizen.

SBM Offshore NV

Mr. T. Ehret

Nationality: French (1952)

• A former President and Chief Executive Officer of Acergy S.A.

Other Board memberships:

• Non-executive member of the Board of Acergy S.A.
• Member of the Board of Directors of Venture Production Plc.
• Non-executive Board member of Dockwise Ltd.
• Non-executive Board member of Comex S.A.

First appointment: 2008
Current term of office: 2008-2012

http://www.sbmoffshore.com/PAGES/?id=176AD552-84A8-474A-BD34-48B4F2DBF8D9

http://oil.imediasoft.com/data/registration.php
OIL DATA site
At that site Louis Schafer name comes up this company
Company: Acergy (ex Stolt Offshore)
Company: Superior Offshore

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: May 17, 2009, 04:22:42 AM »

http://former.seadiscovery.com/MTIssues/mt200901o2.pdf

Just a few things I found in this document from Jan/Feb 2009

Page 24

StatoilHydro Responsible for Subsea Job at Marulk

StatoilHydro and Eni Norge signed an agreement under which StatoilHydro will be
responsible for the subsea equipment in connection with the planning and development
of the Marulk field in the Norwegian Sea.  Eni Norge is the operator of the field, where
StatoilHydro has a 50% interest.  StatoilHydro will under this agreement be responsible for the concept choice, pre-engineering, construction and installation of the subsea production system for Marulk. The
Marulk field is planned to be tied in to the Norne vessel, using idle capacity.

Page 31

Keppel Shipyard Limited has delivered the floating production storage and offloading vessel (FPSO) Espirito Santo to SBM Offshore. The vessel has left Singapore for deployment in the Espirito Santo field in offshore Brazil.  The FPSO is capable of processing 100,000 barrels of oil per day (bopd) with a maximum storage capacity of two million barrels of oil. It will be leased to the BC-10 Joint Venture, which is operated by Shell with ONGC Campos Ltda.  and Petróleo Brasilieiro S.A. (Petrobras) as co-venturers, whilst the FPSO will be operated by a joint venture between SBM Offshore and MISC. (Photo courtesy of Keppel)

Page 46

New President for Geo Business

Aker Solutions appointed Erik Sverre Jenssen as president for its subsurface consultancy Aker Geo AS.
Jenssen, 51, joins Aker Solutions from StatoilHydro, where he has held the position of platform manager at Oseberg field center since 2005. Prior to this he spent five years as vice president for Norsk Hydro's North Sea asset area - including the Grane, Heimdal and Varg fields and Sture terminal - with responsibility for all phases of field development from exploration to production.

Page 48

Two East Africa Contracts for Fugro

Two metocean contracts off the coast of East Africa, both with significance for the oil and gas industry
have been awarded to Fugro. The first contract involves a one-year current measurement project with moorings in up to 1,700m water-depth off the Tanzania coast for Ophir Energy, the oil and gas exploration and production company established in 2004 with a focus upon Africa.  The second contract is a joint industry metocean study of the Tanzania and Mozambique coast (TAMOMS) for StatoilHydro, Dominion
Tanzania Ltd, Petrobras, Petronas and Anadarko. This contract, which is also for a year, is for a current and wave study involving six current and two wave and metrological moorings in water depths ranging from 1,100 - 3,000m.

Page 49

Subsea 7 Awarded IRM Contract

Subsea 7 won a one-year IRM (inspection, repair and maintenance) services agreement by TAQA Bratani
Limited (part of the Abu Dhabi National Energy Company, PJSCPSJA) for the provision of project management, engineering, dive support and remote intervention services to assist with TAQA's newly acquired Northern North Sea assets. TAQA became operator of its newly acquired assets: Cormorant North, Cormorant South, Eider, Kestrel, Tern and Pelican on December 1, 2008.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.