March 28, 2024, 10:27:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OIL & GAS PIPELINE INFO  (Read 806098 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #820 on: July 28, 2009, 02:29:24 AM »

Orinoco Heavy Oil Belt
(Click to Enlarge)CARACAS (Dow Jones Newswires), Jun. 3, 2009

Venezuela and Russia have signed an agreement to develop two prized oil fields out of several in the Orinoco region that are currently up for licensing.

Venezuela's congress has approved an energy cooperation deal with Russia that includes the creation of a joint venture company to develop the Carabobo 1 north and Carabobo 1 center oil fields, two of the seven areas that the Andean country has offered to foreign oil companies, according to a copy of the agreement published in the latest Official Gazette.

The decision confirms President Hugo Chavez's vow to cement a close oil bond with Russia but leaves a number of questions regarding the bidding process for Orinoco areas, which has already suffered months of delays. The accord appears to give Russian companies two of the fields, even before the bidding has begun.

Lukoil Holdings (LKOH.RS), along with TNK, OAO Rosneft (ROSN.RS) and OAO Gazprom (GAZP.RS), have formed a consortium expected to develop fields jointly with Petroleos de Venezuela SA, or PdVSA.
Officials at PdVSA couldn't comment on the matter. A spokesman for Lukoil declined to comment, but said the company remains committed to the Carabobo tender.

Many industry executives expected these Russian firms to win several Orinoco areas in the Carabobo field tender, which includes developing several plants to upgrade heavy crude into more marketable oil for export.

The Carabobo field tender is the first such Venezuelan offer to foreign oil companies in decades. The opening gives interested companies the opportunity to serve as minority partners in a joint venture with the government. Foreign companies would own a 40% maximum stake in each venture.

The Carabobo 1 north and center fields are expected to each produce anywhere between 200,000 and 240,000 barrels of crude a day.

Companies interested in these and other fields have been asked to present an offer that includes the financing needed to develop the fields and build the crude upgrading plants. The process, however, has suffered months of delays and PdVSA officials have said they expect to receive formal offers on July 28 and a final selection of partners is expected on Aug. 14.

The tender was initially announced in late October with only four fields up for bid. Later on in the year, PdVSA added three more areas to the bidding process for a total of seven. Industry insiders have long speculated that PdVSA might have increased the number of areas offered with the intent of reserving some of these for its Russian partners.

http://www.rigzone.com/NEWS/article.asp?a_id=76809

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: July 28, 2009, 04:42:22 PM »

Try RIGZONE - Your Gateway to the Oil & Gas Industry They have quite a few on there right now.

Also try NDT.org: ndt non-destructive inspection nondestructive testing failure analysis ndt visual xray x-ray radiography infrared acoustic emission penetrant dye magnetic particle eddy current ultrasonic inspection trends resonance electromagnetic infrared They have a few both inland and offshore.

And maybe SUBSEAWORK.COM Online jobs for the Diving & ROV Industries These are just the ones that I used to look at. But I worked below the water not out of it

Hope it works out for ya.

Oh, Legacy Offshore I used to work there till work got slow but they now have a topside devision. 337-365-6142 They may be looking for some topside hands. But until we can get a good huricane that will sit out there and spin, and break some sh!t then it is going to be a little slow.

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/seeking-opportunity/171785-offshore-oil-rigs.html

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: July 28, 2009, 05:04:26 PM »

Lovett v. Koch
EasyEdit
(What's this?) What is the EasyEdit button? This website gets better when people like you add to it. Just click the EasyEdit button to start. (help)
Last update: No updates (content history | content tools) (help)
Keyword tags: None
Plaintiff: H Malcolm Lovett, Jr
Defendant: R Joshua Koch, Jr
Counter Claimant: R Joshua Koch, Jr
Counter Defendant: H Malcolm Lovett, Jr

Case Number: 4:2009cv02329
Filed: July 17, 2009

Court: Texas Southern District Court
Office: Houston Office [ Court Info ]
County: Harris
Presiding Judge: Judge Melinda Harmon

Nature of Suit: Bankruptcy - Withdrawal
Cause: 28:0157 Motion for Withdrawal of Reference
Jurisdiction: Federal Question
Jury Demanded By: None

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-txsdce/case_no-4:2009cv02329/case_id-684804/

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: July 28, 2009, 05:14:32 PM »

Have We already seen this

BP Capital Partners NV
http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_search.afp

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: July 28, 2009, 05:16:08 PM »

BP Capital Partners NV

Not that i'm aware of!I can tell ya that i feel like i've seen it all,if ya know what i mean.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: July 28, 2009, 05:18:35 PM »

BP Capital Partners NV

Not that i'm aware of!I can tell ya that i feel like i've seen it all,if ya know what i mean.
Yep....I know exactly how You feel...

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #826 on: July 28, 2009, 05:29:03 PM »

BP Capital Partners NV

Kermit & crew may have since Lincoln G is involved.   As far as seeing it, I'm with you guys.        

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: July 28, 2009, 05:30:59 PM »

BP Capital Partners NV

Kermit & crew may have since Lincoln G is involved.   As far as seeing it, I'm with you guys.        

If I could just remember what I Myself have posted in the past I would be alot better off... I confuse Myself....  

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: July 28, 2009, 05:58:06 PM »

Solomon Real Estate & Development

Bennett, Ralston Eric Rudolf

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=40106

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #829 on: July 29, 2009, 12:10:23 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60178.php

Google translation:

Valero plant further redundancies

28 Jul, 2009, 14:23 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

SAN NICOLAS / SAN ANTONIO - As the maintenance and repair during the shutdown in the oil refinery of Valero to be completed in the coming weeks more contractors sent home. This know Amigoe reliable source within the refinery.

Bill Day, spokesman for Valero, however, this newspaper wants to confirm nor deny that more contract workers will be sent home. Day repeats the same statement a week back. "We have recently let go 90 contractors, which represents fifteen percent of the total number of contract workers."

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber said recently that he no longer believes in a return of as operator of the Valero refinery. Valero's reaction to this is that the oil is always clear about the reasons for the temporary shutdown. "We have completed all production units because of poor economic conditions and high costs. We will re-economic situation after two to three months and only at that time decide whether the refinery could be restarted. While the units are completed will employees of the opportunity to perform maintenance since it is easier to do when the units are completed. Separately, Valero has been available strategic options for the refinery in Aruba considered. A sale would be one of these options may be. "

Today, the figures for the second quarter of this year published. They are anything but rosy. The oil giant is making a loss of 317 million dollars compared with operating profit of 1.2 billion dollars a year ago. The income is halved from 36.6 billion to 17.9 billion dollars. Shares have fallen by 2.8 percent to 18.25 dollars, almost half of what it was ten months ago, as there is from March but an increase. Valero attribute this disappointing profit margins for diesel, aviation fuel and sour crude oil compared with a year ago.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: July 29, 2009, 08:52:27 AM »

Oh lord.  Please tell me someone has a screen shot of this?  Or at least copied the text?

It's gone now......

BP Capital Partners NV

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: July 29, 2009, 09:07:58 AM »

Oh lord.  Please tell me someone has a screen shot of this?  Or at least copied the text?

It's gone now......

BP Capital Partners NV

HA!

Never mind, found it by using a different search. 

I found it and saved it.  But I can't post it 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: July 29, 2009, 09:41:25 AM »

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=39523

Close · Aruba, July 29th, 2009

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 30 SEPTEMBER 2008 under serial number 37953.0 is the company with the trade name:

BP CAPITAL PARTNERS N.V. 

Business address CAYA DR. J.E.M. ARENDS 14, ORANJESTAD WEST 
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 
Name of the company  BP CAPITAL PARTNERS N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  26 SEPTEMBER 2008 

Authorized capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00 
Issued capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00 
Paid up capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00 
Fiscal year  01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER 
NOT IN POSSESION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

GOMEZ, LINCOLN DELWIN; 
Residing in  MALMOKWEG 22-N, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 28 DECEMBER 1969 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  26 SEPTEMBER 2008 
Authority  FULL 

OLDENHOF, CHRIS JAN BEREND; 
Residing in  SAN BARBOLA 260, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA 
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, HOORN on 4 APRIL 1971 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  26 SEPTEMBER 2008 
Authority  FULL 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY 

1. HET VERTEGENWOORDIGEN, BEHARTIGEN EN BEVORDEREN VAN BELANGEN VAN DERDEN ZOWEL IN DE MEEST UITGEBREIDE ZIN DES WOORDS ALS MEER IN HET BIJZONDER:
A. HET UITOEFENEN VAN BESTUURS-, PROCURATIEHOUDERS- EN TOEZICHTHOUDENDE FUNCTIES BIJ -, HET TER BESCHIKKING STELLEN VAN BESTUURDERS OF VERTEGENWOORDIGERS AAN NAAMLOZE VENNOOTSCHAPPEN,
ARUBA VRIJGESTELDE VENNOOTSCHAPPEN, VENNOOTSCHAPPEN MET BEPERKTE AANSPRAKELIJKHEID, ANDERE RECHTSPERSONEN, VENNOOTSCHAPPEN, VERENIGINGEN EN STICHTINGEN ONGEACHT HUN DOELOMSCHRIJVING;
B. HET BEHARTIGEN, HOUDEN VAN TOEZICHT OP - EN HET WAARNEMEN VAN FINANCIELE, ECONOMISCHE, BELASTING-, VERZEKERINGSTECHNISCHE OF ADMINISTRATIEVE BELANGEN VAN DERDEN IN EN BUITEN ARUBA IN DE RUIMSTE ZIN VAN HET WOORD;
C. HET MEEWERKEN EN VERLENEN VAN BEMIDDELING BIJ DE OPRICHTING EN STATUTENWIJZIGING VAN NAAMLOZE VENNOOTSCHAPPEN, ARUBA VRIJGESTELDE VENNOOTSCHAPPEN, VENNOOTSCHAPPEN MET BEPERKTE AANSPRAKELIJKHEID, ANDERE VENNOOTSCHAPPEN, VERENIGINGEN EN RECHTSPERSONEN ONGEACHT DE DOELOMSCHRIJVING;
D. HET BEHEREN EN/OF ADMINISTREREN VAN VERMOGENSBESTANDDELEN, VAN WELKE AARD OAK EN HET
OPTREDEN ALS INCASSOBUREAUI I E. HET OPTREDEN ALS GEMACHTIGDE, BEWINDVOERSTER, TRUSTEE, VEREFFENAAR ALSMEDE HET OPTREDEN ALS WETTELIJK VERTEGENWOORDIGER VAN ARUBA ; VRIJGESTELDE VENNOOTSCHAPPEN, VENNOOTSCHAPPEN MET BEPERKTE AANSPRAKELIJKHEID, ANDERE RECHTSPERSONEN
OF VENNOOTSCHAPPEN;
F. HET WAARNEMEN VAN DE BELANGEN VAN AANDEELHOUDERS, OBLIGATIEHOUDERS, OF ANDERE SCHULDEISERS VAN L NAAMLOZE VENNOOTSCHAPPEN, ARUBA VRIJGESTELDE VENNOOTSCHAPPEN, VENNOOTSCHAPPEN MET BEPERKTE AANSPRAKELIJKHEID EN ANDERE RECHTSPERSONEN OF
VENNOOTSCHAPPEN OF ONDERNEMINGEN OF GROEPEN DAARVAN;
G. HET VOOR REKENING VAN DERDEN OP HAAR NAAM NEMEN VAN ROERENDE EN ONROERENDE ZAKEN EN HET BEHEER EN DE ADMINISTRATIE VAN DIE ZAKEN;
2. HET VERLENEN VAN DIENSTEN, ALSMEDE HET GEVEN VAN ADVIES OP JURIDISCH, FISCAAL, ECONOMISCH, FINANCIEEL, VERZEKERINGS-, BEDRIJ FSORGANISATORISCH, "MANAGEMENT" ADMINISTRATIEF EN TECHNISCH GEBIED;
3. HET VERRICHTEN VAN BOEKHOUDKUNDIGE WERKZAAMHEDEN EN HET BEHANDELEN VAN BELASTINGAANGELEGENHEDEN IN DE RUIMSTE ZIN VAN HET WOORD;
4. HET ALS ADMINISTRATIEKANTOOR WERKZAAM ZIJN EN ALS ZODANIG AFGEVEN VAN CERTIFICATEN AAN TOONDER OF OP NAAM OP BIJ HAAR GEDEPONEERDE AANDELEN EN OBLIGATIES, IN VENNOOTSCHAPPEN EN RECHTSPERSONEN, HET INCASSEREN VAN DE DAARO UIT TE KEREN DIVIDENDEN EN RENTEN EN DE UITBETALING DAARVAN AAN DE CERTIFICAATHOUDERS;
5. HET STELLEN VAN BORGTOCHT EN ANDERE GARANTIES, WAARONDER MEDE BEGREPEN, DOCH HIERTOE NIET BEPERKT, ZICH HOOFDELIJK VERBINDEN EN HET IN EIGENDOM I OVERDRAGEN - AL DAN NIET IN FIDUCIAIRE EIGENDOM OF IN TRUST - OF VERHYPOTHEKEREN, VERPANDEN OF ANDERSZINS BEZWAREN VAN VERMOGENSBESTANDDELEN, EEN EN ANDER TOT ZEKERHEID VOOR DE VOLDOENING VAN DE SCHULDEN DER VENNOOTSCHAP EN VAN DE SCHULDEN VAN DERDEN, AL DAN NIET TEGEN CONTRAPRESTATIE;
6. HET BELEGGEN VAN HAAR VERMOGEN IN EFFECTEN, ZOALS AANDELEN EN ANDERE BEWIJZEN VAN DEELGERECHTIGDHEID, OBLIGATIES EN ANDERE RENTEDRAGENDE SCHULDVORDERINGEN, ONDER WELKE NAAM EN IN WELKE VORM OOK;
7. HET DIRECT OF INDIRECT BELEGGEN VAN HAAR VERMOGEN IN ONROERENDE ZAKEN EN RECHTEN, HET VERKRIJGEN, BEZITTEN, HUREN, VERHUREN, PACHTEN, VERPACHTEN, VERKAVELEN, DROOGLEGGEN, ONTWIKKELEN, VERBETEREN, BEWERKEN, BEBOUWEN, VERKOPEN OF ANDERSZINS VERVREEMDEN, VERHYPOTHEKEREN OF ANDERSZINS BEZWAREN VAN ONROERENDE ZAKEN EN HET AANLEGGEN VAN INFRASTRUCTURE IE WERKEN ZOALS WEGEN, LEIDINGEN EN SOORTGELIJKE WERKEN OP ONROERENDE ZAKEN;
8. HET TEN BEHOEVE VAN DIRECTIE-, STAFLEDEN, WERKNEMERS EN/OF GEWEZEN WERKNEMERS DER VENNOOTSCHAP OF VAN MET HAAR GELIEERDE ONDERNEMINGEN EN/OF HUN NAGELATEN BETREKKINGEN AFSLUITEN VAN: STAMRECHT-, LIJFRENTEOVEREENKOMSTEN EN OVEREENKOMSTEN VAN PENSIOENVERZEKERING MET EEN VERZEKERAAR DIE IN HET BEZIT IS VAN EEN VERGUNNING ALS BEDOELD IN ARTIKEL 5, EERSTE LID, VAN DE LANDSVERORDENING TOEZICHT VERZEKERINGSBEDRIJF;
9. HET OPBOUWEN EN VERZEKEREN VAN PENSIOENVOORZIENINGEN TEN BEHOEVE VAN -, ALSMEDE HET DOEN VAN UITKERINGEN AAN DIRECTEUREN-AANDEELHOUDERS DER VENNOOTSCHAP OF VAN MET HAAR GELIEERDE ONDERNEMINGEN, ALSMEDE HUN NAGELATEN BETREKKINGEN;
10. HET OPTREDEN ALS FINANCIERINGSMAATSCHAPPIJ EN HET BEMIDDELEN BIJ HET TOTSTANDKOMEN VAN FINANCIERINGEN VAN ALLERLEI SOORTEN TRANSACTIES;
11. DE VENNOOTSCHAP KAN DE IN LID 10 VERMELDE ACTIVITEITEN UITSLUITEND VERRICHTEN OP EEN ZODANIGE -WIJZE DAT ZIJ NIET ALS KREDIETINSTELLING ALS BEDOELD IN ARTIKEL 1 LID 1 VAN DE LANDSVERORDENING TOEZICHT -KREDIETWEZEN KAN WORDEN AANGEMERKT. OOK IS HET HAAR - UITDRUKKELIJK VERBODEN, BEHOUDENS ONTHEFFING, DE HANDELINGEN VERMELD IN ARTIKEL 48 VAN DE LANDSVERORDENING TOEZICHT KREDIETWEZEN TE VERRICHTEN;
12. HET DEELNEMEN IN-, STEUN VERLENEN AAN- OF ZICH OP ENIGERLEI WIJZE INTERESSEREN BIJ-, DAN WEL HET BESTUUR VOEREN OVER- OF DE VERTEGENWOORDIGING WAARNEMEN VAN ANDERE ONDERNEMINGEN, VENNOOTSCHAPPEN EN RECHTSPERSONEN, ONGEACHT DE DOELOMSCHRIJVING;
13. HET VERRICHTEN VAN AILE WERKZAAMHEDEN EN AILE HANDELINGEN, WELKE MET HET VORENSTAANDE IN DE RUIMSTE ZIN IN VERBAND STAAN, DAARUIT VOORTVLOEIEN OF DAARAAN BEVORDERLIJK KUNNEN ZIJN.

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Aruba - J.E. Irausquin Blvd.10, Oranjestad, Aruba. 

Google translation:

1. REPRESENT THE, DEFENSE AND PROMOTION OF THE INTERESTS OF BOTH PARTIES IN THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE sense AS IN PARTICULAR:
A. THE EXERCISE OF ADMINISTRATIVE, Proxy AND SUPERVISORY POSITIONS IN - FOR THE DECISION OF DIRECTORS OR REPRESENTATIVES OF PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANIES,
ARUBA EXCEPTED COMPANIES LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES AND OTHER LEGAL PERSONS, COMPANIES, ASSOCIATIONS AND FOUNDATIONS WHATEVER THEIR PURPOSE DESCRIPTION;
B. THE DEFENSE, monitoring - AND THE ACTING OF FINANCIAL, ECONOMIC, TAX, INSURANCE TECHNICAL OR ADMINISTRATIVE INTERESTS OF PARTIES IN AND OUT OF ARUBA in the broadest sense;
C. Participation AND GRANT OF MEDIATION IN THE ESTABLISHMENT AND MODIFICATION OF PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANIES, ARUBA EXCEPTED COMPANIES LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES, OTHER COMPANIES, ORGANIZATIONS AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL DESCRIPTION PURPOSE;
D. Management and / or administer PROPERTY, OF ANY NATURE AND THE OAK
ACTION AS INCASSOBUREAUI I E. THE ACTION AS AGENT, DO STAR Directors, trustee LIQUIDATOR AND THE ACT AS LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE OF ARUBA; EXCEPTED FIRMS, COMPANIES WITH LIMITED LIABILITY, OTHER LEGAL
OR COMPANIES;
F. Observe the interests of shareholders, bondholders, OR OTHER CREDITORS OF PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANIES L, ARUBA EXCEPTED COMPANIES LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES AND OTHER LEGAL OR
COMPANIES OR FIRMS OR GROUPS THEREOF;
G. ON BEHALF OF THE PARTIES ON ITS NAME TAKEN FROM MOVABLE AND BUILDING AND THE MANAGEMENT AND THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE AFFAIRS;
2. THE GRANT OF SERVICES, AND THE GIVING OF ADVICE ON LEGAL, TAX, ECONOMIC, FINANCIAL, INSURANCE, FSORGANISATORISCH Company, "MANAGEMENT" ADMINISTRATIVE AND TECHNICAL AREA;
3. THE PROVISION OF ACTIVITIES AND THE ACCOUNTING TREATMENT OF TAX ISSUES IN the broadest sense;
4. AS ADMINISTRATIEKANTOOR ACTIVE AND AS SUCH ISSUE OF CERTIFICATES TO BEARER OR TO ITS NAME ON REGISTERED BONDS AND SHARES IN COMPANIES AND LEGAL PERSONS, THE INCASSEREN OF TURNING TO THE DAARO DIVIDENDS AND INTEREST AND PAYMENT TO the holder;
5. THE PROVISION OF GUARANTEE AND OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING INCLUDING, BUT THIS IS NOT LIMITED TO JOINTLY UNDERTAKE AND THE PROPERTY I TRANSFERABLE - WHETHER OR NOT IN FIDUCIAIRE OR PROPERTY IN TRUST - or mortgaging, pledging OR OTHERWISE AFFECT OF PROPERTY, AND ANOTHER ONE TO GUARANTEE THE SATISFACTION OF THE OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMPANY AND THE LIABILITIES OF THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER OR NOT TO CONTRAPRESTATIE;
6. THE INVESTMENT OF FUNDS IN ITS SECURITIES, SHARES AND OTHER SECURITIES AS PART OF THE RIGHT USABILITY, BONDS AND OTHER Interest-bearing CLAIMS UNDER ANY NAME AND IN ANY FORM WHATSOEVER;
7. THE DIRECT OR INDIRECT INVESTMENT IN ITS CAPACITY BUILDING AND RIGHTS TO OBTAIN, POSSESS, RENT, rent, lease, leased, Allotment, draining, DEVELOP, IMPROVE, EDIT, cultivation, sale or otherwise dispose of property, mortgaging OR OTHERWISE AFFECT OF IMMOVABLE AFFAIRS AND THE ANCHORING OF INFRASTRUCTURE WORKS IE AS ROADS, PIPES AND SIMILAR WORKS ON BUILDING CASES;
8. ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS, staff, EMPLOYEES AND / OR FORMER EMPLOYEES OF THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES AND / OR THEIR SURVIVORS OF EXIT: STAMRECHT, annuity CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS OF PENSION FUNDS IN AN INSURER THAT IS IN THE POSSESSION OF A LICENSE AS PROVIDED IN ARTICLE 5 OF THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF THE INSURANCE SUPERVISION a national;
9. THE BUILDING AND ENSURE pension FOR - AND THE BENEFITS OF DIRECTORS TO SHAREHOLDERS OF THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES WITH COMPANIES AND THEIR SURVIVORS;
10. THE ACTION AS finance companies and intermediary in the creation of ALL TYPES OF FINANCING TRANSACTION
11. THE COMPANY MAY BE LISTED IN PARAGRAPH 10 ACTIVITIES TO PROVIDE ONLY ONE-WAY SUCH THAT THEY ARE NOT AS CREDIT AS PROVIDED IN ARTICLE 1, PARAGRAPH 1 OF THE MONITORING a national-banking can be. ALSO IS IT - IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS RELIEF THE MEASURES REFERRED TO IN ARTICLE 48 OF THE SUPERVISORY a national banking TO PROVIDE;
12. THE PART IN, OR TO GIVE AID TO INTERESSEREN ANY WAY TO, OR USE OF THE DIRECTORS OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE OTHER COMPANIES, COMPANIES AND LEGAL PERSONS, REGARDLESS OF THE PURPOSE DESCRIPTION;
13. THE WORK AND PROVIDE Aile Aile MEASURES WHICH THE ABOVE in the broadest sense related, resulting or could help.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: July 29, 2009, 09:48:34 AM »

Thank you TxMom!!! 
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: July 29, 2009, 11:00:26 AM »

Online Registry

Trade name
Branch    Dossier#
Establishment
BP CAPITAL PARTNERS N.V.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT COMPANIES [A.V.V.S ONLY]    37953/000

Looks like this NV has pretty broad representation capabilities for AVV's

Great work finding this

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: July 29, 2009, 09:29:29 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60226.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Valero: "For any new redundancies'

29 Jul, 2009, 15:07 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Despite persistent reports of contractors who are to be sent home states Valero to this newspaper that at present no plans for more contract workers to leave. This allows spokesman Bill Day via e-mail know. It may also be that some of the contractors that we have let go, will come back for other maintenance. "Valero wants no official response to the recent press statement of Prime Minister Nelson Oduber, who indicated no more faith to have a return of as operator of the Valero refinery in Aruba after the temporary closure of facilities.

BBO
AVP-leader Mike Eman Monday gave a press conference in which the correspondence between him Valero CEO Bill Klees was presented. Klees would in a letter dated November 28, 2007, have indicated that when the imminent introduction of the indirect tax BBO by the Oduber-cabinet would be detrimental for the maintenance and further investment in the refinery. Bill Day indicates "not aware of the arguments of Eman" but stressed that Valero had always objected to having to pay the tax. Also, he points to the arbitration case is still ongoing regarding this issue. BBO is also reflected in the quarterly report published yesterday that Valero. Valero hopes that the evaluation time in September, to see if production can be resumed Aruba, coincides with the outcome of the arbitration case.

Quarterly Results
Moreover, the quarterly figures for the oil giant anything but rosy. Valero has a loss of 317 million dollars compared with the recorded operating profit of 1.2 billion dollars a year ago. The income is halved from 36.6 billion to 17.9 billion dollars. Shares have fallen by 2.8 percent to 18.25 dollars, almost half of what it was ten months ago. Valero attribute this disappointing profit margins for diesel, jet fuel and the fact that producers of sour crude oil currently no discounts.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: July 29, 2009, 09:55:56 PM »

Aruba

Oslin Boekhoudt Director WEB

29 Jul, 2009, 15:05 (GMT -04:00)

Oslin Boekhoudt after signing his new contract with WEB

ORANGE CITY - Oslin Boekhoudt the new Director of the Water and Power WEB. When the current director Jossy Laclé retire, take Boekhoudt its functions.

It is expected that this mid-October. Then he was formally appointed as director. Well shall Boekhoudt from September 1 in the service of the company.

Boekhoudt is maintenance manager at the Valero refinery and has more than 300 employees themselves. In addition to the daily management of that department is also responsible for the planning and implementation. In addition, the motivation of employees in the holes. Does this book came with a special development plan within a year was successful. Within a year he could change in the attitude of the employees perceive. They were more open, they could better cooperate, were motivated and were open to change, says the company.

Boekhoudt has 26 years experience in the oil and gas industry and has both national and international companies. He has ample experience in multinational, multicultural and multi-religious work and in their own words can quickly identify with others' problems and bottlenecks. His thinking is customer and team oriented. "Always supportive, sympathetic, understanding, WEB writes in a press release about his appointment. They called the relationship is an 'excellent match. " The new director at the helm for the business to work on the vision and strategic plan 2009-2013.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: July 30, 2009, 04:20:34 AM »

7/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 22

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

cuba y rusia is company pacto for exploracion petrolero

rusia owing to reforza still more his alianza strategico cu cuba hour owing to form at habana several acuerdo of cooperacion, among they one for exploracion of petroleum in awanan deep of the sector cubano of golfo of mexico, according prensa oficial owing to informa diaranson.

the suscripcion of acuerdonan owing to wordo haci in marco of the visit of vicepresident russian, igor sechin, at the island for push proyectonan conhunta in the esfera economico y comercial cu is give continuidad at esunnan pacta for presient raul castro at january during his biahe for moscu.

moscu owing to concede also at habana one prestamo for 150 miyon dollar destina for financiamento of suministronan russian for construccion y agricultura, according one radio local owing to informa.

“nos is considera cu one result of the cooperacion here will is oportunidadnan new cu tanto cuba because; zarubezhneft (empresa petrolero ruso) will tin”, according sechin, that owing to encabeza the zarubezhneft is follow the pasonan of another 7 petroleranan as the spanish repsol-ypf, pdvsa of venezuela y petrobras of brasil, cu have acuerdonan of exploracion cu the compania estatal cupet for 21 of the 59 blokinan available in awanan deep of the sound exclusivo cubiano at golfo of mexico.

also owing to wordo show cu the equipamento russian will is destina at previous to lugar for her zonanan afecta for three horcan cu owing to azota the island at 2008 y cu owing to let perdidanan of rond of 10 thousand miyon dollar, according prensa local.

for reafirma the mexonan bilateral, raul castro owing to trip at january for her capital russian in the previous to visit of one leader cubano by the war frieu y owing to manifesta satisfaccion after of obtene promesanan of aid for of moscu of rond of 354 miyon dollar.

moscu was the principal socio economico y comercial of cuba till 1991. cuba owing to lose one 80% of his comercio after of the caida of union sovietico come across.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: July 30, 2009, 04:27:33 AM »

http://www.rigzone.com/news/article.asp?a_id=78718&hmpn=1

Cuba, Russia Ink Deal on Zarubezhneft's EEZ Gulf Ops

by  Rigzone Staff|Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cuban Economic ZoneAccording to the RIA-Novosti news agency, Russia and Cuba have inked a preliminary agreement for operations in Cuba's exclusive economic zone (EEZ) in the Gulf of Mexico.

Signed yesterday by Russian Deputy Prime Minister Igor Sechin, the agreement relates to Russian oil company Zarubezhneft's activities in Cuba's sector of the Gulf. Sechin met with Cuban President Raul Castro and other officials during a working visit in Havana.

"We consider that an outcome of this cooperation will be new opportunities both for Cuba as well as Zarubezhneft," Sechin was quoted as saying.

Additionally, Russia will provide a $150 million loan for two years to the Latin American country to finance the deliveries of Russian construction and agricultural equipment.

Potentially situated on an oil bonanza, Cuba has claimed that the subsea geology of its Gulf sector is comparable to Mexico's massive Cantarell oil field in the Bay of Campeche, and believes that waters off of its northwest coast could contain as much as 20 billion barrels of oil.

The U.S. Geological Survey, however, estimated in 2004 that Cuban waters may hold between 5 billion to 10 billion barrels of oil.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: July 31, 2009, 04:08:20 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60280.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Contract Workers Valero want clarity

30 Jul, 2009, 13:57 (GMT -04:00)

Oranjestad - Aruba General Contractors Association (AGCA), the interests of contract workers Valero wants clarity on the future of the oil refinery in Aruba. According to spokesman Francis Oduber has AGCA now Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) asked for clarity on the progress around Valero and what is true of the rumors.

Oduber is concerned about any new redundancies among the contractors. "Valero wants to do maintenance, but we do not yet know what these are and how big this will be. The nature and extent of that work will determine how many contractors are still working will continue. "Oduber understands that after stopping the production of fewer people in the workplace. It is him to the work of Aruban contractors, at least until September, when the oil company is evaluating the situation to see if production is resumed or not. AGCA contractors would also be released later use in the so-called turnaround. A turnaround is the stopping of the refinery with the specific purpose of maintenance. Normally a tight 24-hour schedule held to the shutdown as short as possible, but in this case, a normal work schedule of 40 hours in the week held. There are currently 1,000 contract workers at the refinery. Aruban or how many of them of foreign origin is not known to AGCA. AGCA has also had a conversation with the manager Ray Buckley. According Oduber Buckley would have indicated that Valero its contract workers during the shutdown would like to work with maintenance. About a possible closure or sale would not have spoken.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.