March 28, 2024, 12:32:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OIL & GAS PIPELINE INFO  (Read 806014 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: October 28, 2009, 04:07:19 PM »

I'd just like to say

Sveiki!

and

Ni hao

To our most lovely and enterprising guests!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: October 28, 2009, 04:27:30 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64362.php

Google translation:

Aruba is again looking for oil

October 28, 2009, 13:36 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - There has been some time interest in drilling for oil in the waters around Aruba. Compania di Arubano Petroleo (CAP) has been for several months in discussions with a European oil company to test drilling east and north of the island.

"We are now in a very preliminary stage," said Armando curette, director of the Compania di Arubano Petroleo (CAP), also deputy director at DOW. The state as the exclusive rights holder may only detect oil and win and retain the exclusive right to negotiate with others about this. Namely for oil is too expensive to Aruba alone. While there is currently talk of oil, is also considered one other mineral: gas. Recently, the Spanish Repsol and Italian ENI less than 100 kilometer away a large gas field found in the Golfo de la Vela behind the peninsula of Paraguana. In the Gulf of Venezuela is a large amount of gas found. "This indicates that in this region therefore be possible," said curette.

During the last election campaign was the presence of gas under the seabed Aruban also a discussion point. Curette, the possibility of a gas bubble in our waters weldegelijk in his mind. Indeed, from the drilling in 1989 and 1990 showed that the soil type around the island more suitable for the extraction of gas than oil. However, the priority is the extraction of black gold. "These companies always first drilling for oil because the demand for them is greatest. This is no different when we are holding talks with it. "Curette currently says no to draw level when these talks will be finalized and will be really bored. He also wants to keep expectations muted. "Within a small area, the geology is very different. You will very quickly end up in an area with other rocks, temperature and breaks in the landscape. What 100 or even 10 kilometer removed from us can be very different. "

Dry holes
CAP has, since its reestablishment as a State in 2006, where companies tried to get close to the island to drill. "The oil companies run by at least open the door flat," said curette. This is due to the fact that this type of drilling is very expensive and, despite advanced technology, still an issue of gambling is. In addition, a series of previous drilling in Aruba turned to nothing. "In 1989 and 1990 three companies have been drilling south and west of the island. But that proved so called "dry holes" to be. Then there was a question of experience offered here for a chance to drill. Now it's more a matter of self-access business. "

Oil giant Chevron recently drilled just north of the Aruban sea. Director curette: "Also there was not enough oil to sit for commercial exploitation. But after the discoveries in Zulia and Paraguana let them know what might still be found there. That is good news, but also a nonsense story of Chevron. You see, the competition between oil companies is tough. Chevron may have lost much money with drilling and wants to see the same competitors they do. "

The more I read this, the more my skin crawls.

Does Aruba have ANYONE on that island with the capabilities for oil/gas exploration that Persistence brought with her?

If so - they WHY did they not EVER utilize those same capabilities and equipment to scan/map the sea floor in an effort to find Natalee's remains?

And if they have NO ONE with those capabilites - does it not make even more sense that Aruba would have hired and paid someone else to do the surveying for them?

After all - ONLY the State of Aruba has the rights to contract/negotiate with someone else for such.

And this was discussed in the previous election......Really?  By which party? 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: October 28, 2009, 05:29:34 PM »

Found it interesting.Probably means nothing...

AUGUST 2006 – JULY 2007 INSTITUTE FOR GEOPHYSICS, UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN
POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW
•   Worked on the Caribbean Basins Tectonics and Hydrocarbons (CBTH) project. Responsibilities included interpreting and loading 2D and 3D seismic data and well log data, generating reports and presentations for the stakeholders. 
•   Generated regional-scale structure and isopach maps for the above project.
•   Interpreted three 2D seismic surveys from the Aruba, western Curacao, and Bonaire basins, offshore Venezuela which resulted in creating ‘Basin Floor Fan’ prospect in the Aruba Basin. Also presented the results at the AAPG annual meeting in Long Beach, California in April 2007 and at the UT Institute for Geophysics (UTIG) in May, 2007.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: October 28, 2009, 05:30:08 PM »

POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW
•   Worked on the Caribbean Basins Tectonics and Hydrocarbons (CBTH) project. Responsibilities included interpreting and loading 2D and 3D seismic data and well log data, generating reports and presentations for the stakeholders. 
•   Interpreted three 2D seismic surveys from the Aruba, western Curacao, and Bonaire basins, offshore Venezuela which resulted in creating ‘Basin Floor Fan’ prospect in the Aruba Basin. Also presented the results at the AAPG annual meeting in Long Beach, California in April 2007 and at the UT Institute for Geophysics (UTIG) in May, 2007.

http://www.seg.org/SEGportalWEBproject/prod/SEG-Careers/Careers-Employers/Employers-View-Resumes/elmowafyresume10262009.doc

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: October 28, 2009, 05:38:34 PM »

Hi Keepthefaith

an angelic monkey

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: October 28, 2009, 05:42:36 PM »

POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW

http://www.seg.org/SEGportalWEBproject/prod/SEG-Careers/Careers-Employers/Employers-View-Resumes/elmowafyresume10262009.doc

http://www.ig.utexas.edu/research/projects/cbth/former.htm

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: October 28, 2009, 05:43:30 PM »

Hi Keepthefaith

an angelic monkey

Janet

All is well Janet! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: October 28, 2009, 05:55:39 PM »

If anyone doesn't already have....Great links!

Superior Offshore International, Inc.

Summary: On January 12, 2009, District Court by Judge Nancy F. Atlas signed the Memorandum and Order denying the defendants’ motions to dismiss the Consolidated Amended Class Action Complaint.

On April 21, 2008, the Court granted the motion to transfer the first filed case from the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana to the Southern District of Texas. The case was then ordered consolidated with Lead Case In re Superior Offshore International, Inc. Securities Litigation, Civil Docket 08-CV-687, in the Southern District of Texas. On May 20, 2008, Judge Nancy F. Atlas granted the motion to appoint Charles Ognar as lead plaintiff and approved Kahn Gauthier Swick, LLC as lead counsel. On July 21, 2008, the lead plaintiff filed a Consolidated Amended Class Action Complaint. On September 25, 2008, the defendants filed motions to dismiss the Consolidated Amended Class Action Complaint.

Several class actions were filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Louisiana and the Southern District of Texas.

The complaint charges Superior Offshore, certain of its officers and directors, and the Company's underwriters -- collectively, "defendants" -- with including, or allowing the inclusion of, materially false and misleading statements in the Registration Statement and Prospectus issued in connection with the IPO, in violation of the Securities Act of 1933.

Specifically, the complaint alleges that on April 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million. However, unbeknownst to investors at the time of the IPO, the Company's core business was not performing according to plan, its core market in the Gulf of Mexico was declining, and defendants would be forced to immediately transform and reorganize the Company, and enter into new, untested markets such as Deep Water and International Operations. Moreover, at the time of the IPO, Superior Offshore was not operating according to plan, such that the Company's sales already had been, and foreseeably would continue to be, adversely affected.

Beginning on August 14, 2007 -- after defendants and other Company insiders liquidated over $49 million of their personally held shares -- Superior Offshore revealed the truth about the Company, including that the problems existing at the time of the IPO would result in extremely disappointing results for the foreseeable near-term, and would force defendants to reorganize and transform the Company. Later, on November 14, 2007, shares again declined after defendants belatedly revealed that the Company was operating even below its recently revised forecasts, and that its core business was operating even worse than previously disclosed. On January 9, 2008, the Company announced that it was suspending its prior substantially downward revised guidance.

Following these belated disclosures, shares of Superior Offshore fell from their offering price of $15 per share to approximately $3.50 per share as a direct result of defendants' belated disclosures

http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: October 28, 2009, 06:10:54 PM »

The foregoing statements were materially untrue and misleading because they omitted
to disclose that Mermis was seeking to secure projects for competitors. Prior to and around the time
of the IPO, Mermis worked to obtain a Venezuelan project for the benefit of another company rather
than for Superior.
CW 2, a former employee who was a receptionist and executive assistant during
the Class Period, and CW 1 reported that, while Superior Offshore's CEO, Mermis billed the
Company for trips to Venezuela made to procure a client for the Kaplan Industry - the company that

Mermis would eventually join after resigning from Superior Offshore.

http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/2008721_r01c_08-00687.pdf

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: October 28, 2009, 06:25:08 PM »

The foregoing statements were materially untrue and misleading because they omitted
to disclose that Mermis was seeking to secure projects for competitors. Prior to and around the time
of the IPO, Mermis worked to obtain a Venezuelan project for the benefit of another company rather
than for Superior.
CW 2, a former employee who was a receptionist and executive assistant during
the Class Period, and CW 1 reported that, while Superior Offshore's CEO, Mermis billed the
Company for trips to Venezuela made to procure a client for the Kaplan Industry - the company that

Mermis would eventually join after resigning from Superior Offshore.

http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/2008721_r01c_08-00687.pdf

From Lake Maracaibo
(Venezuela)
Implementation of the ENERTAG ITS Solution on two blocks of the Lake Maracaibo for Kaplan/Gulmar Energy Consortium.
This operation is to be carried out at the request of PDVSA.
A team of divers will be placing ENERTAG ITS Tags on subsea flow lines and pipelines in order to facilitate tracking and identification of pipes in need of repair.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: October 28, 2009, 06:25:53 PM »

LINK FOR THE ABOVE..

http://www.enertag.com/products.html

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1051 on: October 29, 2009, 03:11:35 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64411.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Petro China visit

October 29, 2009, 13:44 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Formateur Mike Eman (AVP) today again talks with Petro China, the Chinese state oil company that the Valero refinery in San Nicolas wants to take. Last week rumors circulated again strong Valero Petro China and agreed on the sale. Eman: "I do not know if there is already signed, but I have the feeling that the talks with China Petro Valero and very far. So much will depend on whether Petro China with the government to reach agreement.

"The prime minister stressed that the aim of government is crucial that the employment of Arubans who now works at Valero, guaranteed for the acquisition and of those who jobs (subcontractors) are now lost. "I feel that the number of people that PetroChina would come so dire. For us, the willingness on tax liabilities is important. But I'm not sure if their wishes regarding the payment of tax will fall into. So that will now hear more about, "Eman said last night.

The outgoing Prime Minister Nelson Oduber did not know so long ago that the negotiations with Petro China detained because the Chinese company with a large number of corporate employees will come. Petro China also would require the same tax benefits that Coastal, the predecessor of Valero, the time has been given.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1052 on: November 02, 2009, 02:47:55 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64588.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Refinery is restarted

November 2, 2009, 13:10 (GMT -04:00)

SAN NICOLAS - The refinery in San Nicolas is partially back into use. Owner and operator Valero intends the prospective buyer Petro China to show how the refinery is working and what is the current state. The restart of the facility will take approximately three weeks.

Only then does the final decision of the refinery in the hands of the Chinese state oil company. Valero is now again looking for contract workers to some of the facilities which will be taken to be staffed.

Strong rumors circulated last week that Valero Petro China and agreed on the sale. Last Thursday were representatives of Petro China to visit the then formateur Mike Eman. He indicated that the expected number of Chinese workers with China Petro would come along "that bad". He had no indication of the wishes of the Chinese with regard to tax regulations.
Former Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) did not so long ago know that the negotiations with Petro China detained, because the Chinese company with a large number of corporate employees will come. Also, China Petro same tax benefits and exemptions environmental requirements Coastal, Valero's predecessor, got the time.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: November 02, 2009, 05:39:13 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64588.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Refinery is restarted

November 2, 2009, 13:10 (GMT -04:00)

SAN NICOLAS - The refinery in San Nicolas is partially back into use. Owner and operator Valero intends the prospective buyer Petro China to show how the refinery is working and what is the current state. The restart of the facility will take approximately three weeks.

Only then does the final decision of the refinery in the hands of the Chinese state oil company. Valero is now again looking for contract workers to some of the facilities which will be taken to be staffed.

Strong rumors circulated last week that Valero Petro China and agreed on the sale. Last Thursday were representatives of Petro China to visit the then formateur Mike Eman. He indicated that the expected number of Chinese workers with China Petro would come along "that bad". He had no indication of the wishes of the Chinese with regard to tax regulations.
Former Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) did not so long ago know that the negotiations with Petro China detained, because the Chinese company with a large number of corporate employees will come. Also, China Petro same tax benefits and exemptions environmental requirements Coastal, Valero's predecessor, got the time.

Thank You TM...Getting mighty interesting!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: November 03, 2009, 05:49:36 PM »

Was just browsing about Aruba & oil and guess what popped up under attorneys...

Attorneys, Lawyers & Law Firms Punta Brabo, Aruba - Oil and Gas
Gomez & Bikker Punta Brabo, Aruba
International Aviation, Banking, Finance and Corporate Law Firm in Punta Brabo, Aruba
Caya J.E.M. Arends 14
Phone: +297 5887355

http://www.hg.org/law-firms/Oil-and-Gas/Aruba.html

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: November 04, 2009, 12:29:56 PM »

Glenbert Croes’s Experience
Vice Chairman of the Board
SUROIL INC
(Privately Held; Oil & Energy industry)

June 2009 — Present (6 months)

Chairman of the Board
SURMETAL INC
(Privately Held; Mining & Metals industry)

May 2009 — Present (7 months)

Chairman of the Board
SUBAX INTERNATIONAL INC.

February 2008 — Present (1 year 10 months)

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1056 on: November 04, 2009, 01:19:41 PM »

SUROIL INC

Chairman of the Board
SURMETAL INC

Chairman of the Board
SUBAX INTERNATIONAL INC.

SUROIL, INC
 Coral gables, FL
Miami, FL
Tegucigalpa, DC   
DESMITH, ROSA LILYRPINEL
(DIRECTOR)
INSTITUTE OF FINANCE, INC
CHOICE MORTGAGE CORP
STEIGERWALD & ASSOCIATES, INC

DESMITH, ROSA R 
6901 Edgewater Dr #217, CORAL GABLES, FL 33133
524202 PO Box, MIAMI, FL 33152
441 Valencia Ave #703, CORAL GABLES, FL 33134   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: November 04, 2009, 01:45:47 PM »

SUROIL INC

Chairman of the Board
SURMETAL INC

Chairman of the Board
SUBAX INTERNATIONAL INC.

SUROIL, INC
 Coral gables, FL
Miami, FL
Tegucigalpa, DC   
DESMITH, ROSA LILYRPINEL
(DIRECTOR)
CHOICE MORTGAGE CORP
 DESMITH, ROSA R 

STEIGERWALD & ASSOCIATES INC
Huntsville, AL   
STEIGERWALD, TODD
(AGENT)
LEAN GREEN LLC
GEO SOLUTIONS LLC
DARRELL E WOLFLEY MC PC
DARRELL S PRESTRIDGE DO PC
EYE HEALTH PARTNERS OF ALABAMA INC
IRENE H LUDWIG MD
NORTH ALABAMA INVESTMENTS LLC

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: November 04, 2009, 02:00:46 PM »

SUROIL INC

Chairman of the Board
SURMETAL INC

Chairman of the Board
SUBAX INTERNATIONAL INC.

SUROIL, INC
 Coral gables, FL
Miami, FL
Tegucigalpa, DC   
DESMITH, ROSA LILYRPINEL
(DIRECTOR)
CHOICE MORTGAGE CORP
 DESMITH, ROSA R 

Huntsville, AL   
STEIGERWALD, TODD
(AGENT)
LEAN GREEN LLC
GEO SOLUTIONS LLC
DARRELL E WOLFLEY MC PC
IRENE H LUDWIG MD

GEO SOLUTIONS LLC  Huntsville, AL
  KENNARD, BILL
(AGENT)
 LEAN GREEN LLC
DARRELL E WOLFLEY MC PC
IRENE H LUDWIG MD
  GEO SOLUTIONS LLC
Huntsville, AL
 KENNARD, WILLIAM T
(CONTACT)
GEO SOLUTIONS LLC

In God We Trust!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: November 04, 2009, 02:17:09 PM »

I just wanted to bring this forward, because it's been nagging at my brain.

Does anyone on Aruba have the capabilities to survey their ocean floor for gas/oil?

Or would they have needed to contract that out?

Becuase if they DO have someone on Aruba who has the equipment to do such things - then I really want to know WHY they never, ever looked for Natalee?

After all, Dompig himself had info that she had been disposed of at sea.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64362.php

Google translation:

Aruba is again looking for oil

October 28, 2009, 13:36 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - There has been some time interest in drilling for oil in the waters around Aruba. Compania di Arubano Petroleo (CAP) has been for several months in discussions with a European oil company to test drilling east and north of the island.

"We are now in a very preliminary stage," said Armando curette, director of the Compania di Arubano Petroleo (CAP), also deputy director at DOW. The state as the exclusive rights holder may only detect oil and win and retain the exclusive right to negotiate with others about this. Namely for oil is too expensive to Aruba alone. While there is currently talk of oil, is also considered one other mineral: gas. Recently, the Spanish Repsol and Italian ENI less than 100 kilometer away a large gas field found in the Golfo de la Vela behind the peninsula of Paraguana. In the Gulf of Venezuela is a large amount of gas found. "This indicates that in this region therefore be possible," said curette.

During the last election campaign was the presence of gas under the seabed Aruban also a discussion point. Curette, the possibility of a gas bubble in our waters weldegelijk in his mind. Indeed, from the drilling in 1989 and 1990 showed that the soil type around the island more suitable for the extraction of gas than oil. However, the priority is the extraction of black gold. "These companies always first drilling for oil because the demand for them is greatest. This is no different when we are holding talks with it. "Curette currently says no to draw level when these talks will be finalized and will be really bored. He also wants to keep expectations muted. "Within a small area, the geology is very different. You will very quickly end up in an area with other rocks, temperature and breaks in the landscape. What 100 or even 10 kilometer removed from us can be very different. "

Dry holes
CAP has, since its reestablishment as a State in 2006, where companies tried to get close to the island to drill. "The oil companies run by at least open the door flat," said curette. This is due to the fact that this type of drilling is very expensive and, despite advanced technology, still an issue of gambling is. In addition, a series of previous drilling in Aruba turned to nothing. "In 1989 and 1990 three companies have been drilling south and west of the island. But that proved so called "dry holes" to be. Then there was a question of experience offered here for a chance to drill. Now it's more a matter of self-access business. "

Oil giant Chevron recently drilled just north of the Aruban sea. Director curette: "Also there was not enough oil to sit for commercial exploitation. But after the discoveries in Zulia and Paraguana let them know what might still be found there. That is good news, but also a nonsense story of Chevron. You see, the competition between oil companies is tough. Chevron may have lost much money with drilling and wants to see the same competitors they do. "

The more I read this, the more my skin crawls.

Does Aruba have ANYONE on that island with the capabilities for oil/gas exploration that Persistence brought with her?

If so - they WHY did they not EVER utilize those same capabilities and equipment to scan/map the sea floor in an effort to find Natalee's remains?

And if they have NO ONE with those capabilites - does it not make even more sense that Aruba would have hired and paid someone else to do the oil surveying for them?

After all - ONLY the State of Aruba has the rights to contract/negotiate with someone else for such.

And this was discussed in the previous election......Really?  By which party? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.