April 20, 2024, 08:19:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279408 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1000 on: April 12, 2009, 07:13:18 PM »

So, if they put CA on the stand in the criminal trial and she behaves the way she did in the deposition, and the judge finds her in contempt, do you think they'll lock her up in a cell next to KC ?  Wouldn't that be GREAT !
It would be better if they were in the same cell.

Or they could be across from each other, just far enough they can't hear and must resort to hand signals. George could sit in the middle and let them know if it appears they are giving each other the finger.

ROFL!

OMG I had a vision about Cindy's combative testimony on the stand....Judge "Stan the Man" Strickland:  "WOMAN, you are not asking the questions here, control your outbursts, don't make me use my gavel!"

Knowing Spindy as we do, it will take "Stan the Man" to say to her "Cindy, put your hand on my desk." *BAM* gavel to bone. Maybe that will help her stay focused...or at least get her tossed in the clink. Oooh, I'd pay to see that!!!
Not Cindy's hand Tevye! Bam Gavel right on top of her mushroom head! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: April 12, 2009, 07:14:55 PM »

George has to be extremely paranoid to think the lawyer kept giving him the finger 

and very childish!

JSM:

Josef's kroj has been posted Wink

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: April 12, 2009, 07:17:55 PM »

O/T but WOW

Jessica Lunsford’s Father Reveals Son

Posted: 9:58 am EDT April 12, 2009
CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. -- He kept it a secret for two years, but this weekend Jessica Lunsford’s father revealed he is the father of a little boy.

Mark Lunsford says his son was born on Jessica’s birthday, October 6, 2007, exactly twelve years after she was born.

Lunsford says he kept his son a secret to protect him from the spotlight.

His daughter, 9-year-old Jessica, was kidnapped and murdered in 2005. John Couey was later convicted of the crime.
http://www.wftv.com/news/19160185/detail.html#-

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/04/11/mark-lunsford-the-father-of-murdered-jessica-lunsford-reveals-he-is-a-dad-mark-has-a-miracle-baby-boy/

God bless

I think that this is wonderful news...Congrats Mark and family!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1003 on: April 12, 2009, 07:27:22 PM »

So, if they put CA on the stand in the criminal trial and she behaves the way she did in the deposition, and the judge finds her in contempt, do you think they'll lock her up in a cell next to KC ?  Wouldn't that be GREAT !
It would be better if they were in the same cell.

Or they could be across from each other, just far enough they can't hear and must resort to hand signals. George could sit in the middle and let them know if it appears they are giving each other the finger.

ROFL!

OMG I had a vision about Cindy's combative testimony on the stand....Judge "Stan the Man" Strickland:  "WOMAN, you are not asking the questions here, control your outbursts, don't make me use my gavel!"

Knowing Spindy as we do, it will take "Stan the Man" to say to her "Cindy, put your hand on my desk." *BAM* gavel to bone. Maybe that will help her stay focused...or at least get her tossed in the clink. Oooh, I'd pay to see that!!!
Not Cindy's hand Tevye! Bam Gavel right on top of her mushroom head! 
And it will look like this:

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: April 12, 2009, 07:40:34 PM »

I'm just wondering how long it will be before Conway quits representing the Anthonys. They obviously pay no attention to his advice or they would not have behaved in that ridiculous way in the depositions. I would have given them their pink slip if I was him.   I can't imagine having to be around those two every  day. No paycheck is worth that!
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1005 on: April 12, 2009, 07:52:06 PM »

Please help me guys I need to get Leonard Padillas phone number asap. I am trying not to blurt the problem all over the internet. It is urgent and has to do with one of his friends. Please help me I don't know what to do and I don't want her to die. This sounds crazy but I am dead serious.

916-558-6915

sharlock.....keep in mind it is only 4:50am currently in California.
Where are you calling from?

Australia. I honestly think he will want to take this call though. I am not even sure if I can call overseas I never have before. This is just crazy.

No idea whats going on, cos i am way behind.  Sharlock, go to a store like safeway or petrol station, and buy a ten dollar oz calling card.  it gives you 1000 minutes to call usa, and all it costs is a local call from your phone.  We get them all the time.  You just gotta ring the number on the card, press in pin number, then dial 00111  then area code and then phone number.

Thankyou Lucinda, I had figured out a little earlier that I was not getting through because I hadn't used the 0011 before the call so I was able to ring. Thankyou to everyone who helped me I just didn't want to do nothing. LP was extremely kind and I have nothing but respect for the man now.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1006 on: April 12, 2009, 07:55:29 PM »

I'm just wondering how long it will be before Conway quits representing the Anthonys. They obviously pay no attention to his advice or they would not have behaved in that ridiculous way in the depositions. I would have given them their pink slip if I was him.   I can't imagine having to be around those two every  day. No paycheck is worth that!
I tend to think that Conway actually encouraged their ridiculous behaviour and he didn't act professionally during the depo's either imo. What a bunch of idiots.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1007 on: April 12, 2009, 08:04:26 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest and Welcome all new Monkeys. Hope everyone has had a Blessed and Beautiful Easter.

RED...God Bless You and Yours!

I think I am caught up finally. Wonder what the Ant's have in store for us tomorrow????

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: April 12, 2009, 08:07:38 PM »

I tend to think that Conway actually encouraged their ridiculous behaviour and he didn't act professionally during the depo's either imo. What a bunch of idiots.

I agree & he expressed objections that were not proper or tried to answer for his clients which is a no-no.  My issue with him is that he has to know his clients have been lying & covering for Casey but he doesnt seem to have a problem advancing that effort.

Im glad you got thru to Lenny, he really does have a heart of gold under that huge ten gallon hat...just wasnt sure what he could offer long distance.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: April 12, 2009, 08:10:37 PM »

I wonder what KC's thoughts were regarding her parents responses and behavior at the depositions. Did JB make any comments?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: April 12, 2009, 08:12:46 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest and Welcome all new Monkeys. Hope everyone has had a Blessed and Beautiful Easter.

I think I am caught up finally. Wonder what the Ant's have in store for us tomorrow????

Is there something special about tomorrow?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: April 12, 2009, 08:14:30 PM »

I agree & he expressed objections that were not proper or tried to answer for his clients which is a no-no.  My issue with him is that he has to know his clients have been lying & covering for Casey but he doesnt seem to have a problem advancing that effort.

Im glad you got thru to Lenny, he really does have a heart of gold under that huge ten gallon hat...just wasnt sure what he could offer long distance.

Capp and others,
What do you think of Conman's objections to the A's answering questions just on the POSSIBILITY of charges or an investigation.  Does that make sense and is that justifiable for him to make those objections? 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: April 12, 2009, 08:15:32 PM »

I wonder what KC's thoughts were regarding her parents responses and behavior at the depositions. Did JB make any comments?

Bozo has been silent with the exception of his spokesperson denying the allegations that he has done anything unethical.  If I had to guess what Casey's reaction was it would be her thinking it was funny to what extent her parents are willing to make fools of themselves...she doesnt care about anyone or anything besides herself.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1013 on: April 12, 2009, 08:21:27 PM »

No Mgoblue, They have just been quiet for 3 days ...so I am sure someone will stir something up tomorrow or Tuesday.l

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: April 12, 2009, 08:25:13 PM »

This is probably totally off the wall, but I did have a feeling when CA was talking in the deposition about KC "protecting the family" that KC was referring to a "family secret" along the lines that KC is mentally off/ill and they've all known about it for a long time and not done anything about it.

ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #1015 on: April 12, 2009, 08:27:34 PM »

Happy Easter All,
  Just got back from Baton Rouge, La and all I have to say is WOW! Those depos were very entertaining. All I have seen is what they aired on NG and the Today Show. I can't wait to see all of the depos and try and read all of yall's posts

side note.... I had a choice of a new camcorder ( it has a hard drive, no tapes and discs) or one of those small lap tops. I picked the camcorder, because hubby doesn't go to the dog shows any more, so no one is their to film me. He found this little camcorder w/ a hard drive, 34 GB, but it has a remote, so I can set it up and hit the remote to film myself. Boy!! with the depos and all the developments in the Sandra Cantu case, I am kicking myself in the butt for not picking the small lap top!!...ugh, the choices we make lol

Look at it this way capturing live events make memories, anything in the news you can always catch up on by replay

you are so right!!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: April 12, 2009, 08:28:01 PM »

Hi 3BM. I thought they used the potential charges as an excuse to avoid answering questions. However, I truly wish they were scared of charges. JMO

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: April 12, 2009, 08:29:59 PM »

Capp and others,
What do you think of Conman's objections to the A's answering questions just on the POSSIBILITY of charges or an investigation.  Does that make sense and is that justifiable for him to make those objections? 

I've contemplated that quite a bit actually 3babies. On one hand he insists that it was a consideration but not now as if to say there were charges pending but not any longer.   However, his objection indicates a concern otherwise.   An objection of this type normally is made when criminal charges could be pending & what someone would say could incriminate them - one could surmise from that if its a past tense consideration why it would still be an issue.   Im' thinking they think they are covered if they were subpoenaed to appear as witnesses for the State (Florida has a rule that a limited immunity applies for State witnesses that anything they say cannot be used against them).  But they may not be as precluded from being charged at a later date thru federal charges, even state charges can be made if its as a result of other new evidence presented outside their testimony or when they commit perjury as witnesses at trial.   Generally speaking, if they commit perjury, not only can they be charged with same but their limited immunity can be revoked.    It is obvious to us all now why right after Caylee's remains were found why they were begging for full immunity...interesting.    I have no doubt that they will perjure themselves.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: April 12, 2009, 08:32:53 PM »

Hi 3BM. I thought they used the potential charges as an excuse to avoid answering questions. However, I truly wish they were scared of charges. JMO

It just seemed illogical that he kept referring to possible charges or a possible investigation.  I hope the judge makes the A's answer.  That depo was just a total circus, and Conman proved that he is media hungry. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: April 12, 2009, 08:33:11 PM »

I suspect that they are setting up to file a lawsuit against Morgan & Morgan.   Brad keep saying "these depositions were designed to harass and embarrass my clients"....attorney speak for Im gonna sue you.    Dont be shocked!    To the obvious next question:  they have no merit.

No Mgoblue, They have just been quiet for 3 days ...so I am sure someone will stir something up tomorrow or Tuesday.l

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.