April 24, 2024, 11:24:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279555 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: April 12, 2009, 08:39:03 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest and Welcome all new Monkeys. Hope everyone has had a Blessed and Beautiful Easter.

RED...God Bless You and Yours!

I think I am caught up finally. Wonder what the Ant's have in store for us tomorrow????

Is there something special about tomorrow?

I suspect that they are setting up to file a lawsuit against Morgan & Morgan.   Brad keep saying "these depositions were designed to harass and embarrass my clients"....attorney speak for Im gonna sue you.    Dont be shocked!    To the obvious next question:  they have no merit.

No Mgoblue, They have just been quiet for 3 days ...so I am sure someone will stir something up tomorrow or Tuesday.l

Conman's argument that his clients are embarrassed makes no sense...They have a skank for a daughter who accused her brother of incest, murdered her daughter, but 2 attorneys asking them to tell the TRUTH embarrasses them?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: April 12, 2009, 08:40:54 PM »

I'm just wondering how long it will be before Conway quits representing the Anthonys. They obviously pay no attention to his advice or they would not have behaved in that ridiculous way in the depositions. I would have given them their pink slip if I was him.   I can't imagine having to be around those two every  day. No paycheck is worth that!
I tend to think that Conway actually encouraged their ridiculous behaviour and he didn't act professionally during the depo's either imo. What a bunch of idiots.

I agree & he expressed objections that were not proper or tried to answer for his clients which is a no-no.  My issue with him is that he has to know his clients have been lying & covering for Casey but he doesnt seem to have a problem advancing that effort.

Im glad you got thru to Lenny, he really does have a heart of gold under that huge ten gallon hat...just wasnt sure what he could offer long distance.

Capp and others,
What do you think of Conman's objections to the A's answering questions just on the POSSIBILITY of charges or an investigation.  Does that make sense and is that justifiable for him to make those objections? 

I've contemplated that quite a bit actually 3babies. On one hand he insists that it was a consideration but not now as if to say there were charges pending but not any longer.   However, his objection indicates a concern otherwise.   An objection of this type normally is made when criminal charges could be pending & what someone would say could incriminate them - one could surmise from that if its a past tense consideration why it would still be an issue.   Im' thinking they think they are covered if they were subpoenaed to appear as witnesses for the State (Florida has a rule that a limited immunity applies for State witnesses that anything they say cannot be used against them).  But they may not be as precluded from being charged at a later date thru federal charges, even state charges can be made if its as a result of other new evidence presented outside their testimony or when they commit perjury as witnesses at trial.   Generally speaking, if they commit perjury, not only can they be charged with same but their limited immunity can be revoked.    It is obvious to us all now why right after Caylee's remains were found why they were begging for full immunity...interesting.    I have no doubt that they will perjure themselves.

Thanks Capp! 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: April 12, 2009, 08:42:41 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest and Welcome all new Monkeys. Hope everyone has had a Blessed and Beautiful Easter.

I think I am caught up finally. Wonder what the Ant's have in store for us tomorrow????

I suspect that they are setting up to file a lawsuit against Morgan & Morgan.   Brad keep saying "these depositions were designed to harass and embarrass my clients"....attorney speak for Im gonna sue you.    Dont be shocked!    To the obvious next question:  they have no merit.

No Mgoblue, They have just been quiet for 3 days ...so I am sure someone will stir something up tomorrow or Tuesday.l

Conman's argument that his clients are embarrassed makes no sense...They have a skank for a daughter who accused her brother of incest, murdered her daughter, but 2 attorneys asking them to tell the TRUTH embarrasses them?

I know, unreal!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1023 on: April 12, 2009, 08:57:08 PM »

I am of the opinion that Conway did not sanction or approve of the actions of the Anthony's during that fiasco of a deposition.  My guess is he is not long for representing them.  He still needs a career with income after this is all over.

I think he was trying to get them under control, but even he lost the ability to control them.  And in the end when CinCin waved that paper and accused Morgan of perjury, he had to feel that that was the last straw.

I am not a fan of Conway by a longshot, but it was very telling to me that they just left him in Morgans office and got on the elevator by themselves.  His reputation does not need these AssHats!   
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: April 12, 2009, 09:05:40 PM »

Monkeys,
This is going to be a dumb question....did Morgan do all the questiong in the depos of g/c?  It sounded like someone else to me and then at the end of sindy's i thought he came on to question her and it wasn't very long.  Would someone clairy this for me.
TIA
Hi Dana
Morgan had another man there to help with the depos....Mitnick?I think his name was.

Hi, Monkeys! 

Happy Easter to those who celebrate... Happy Spring to all!

Keith Mitnick and John Morgan did Lee's depo. 

I believe Mitnick may have participated in questioning George, too, but it could have been all Morgan, not sure. 

However I am certain that most of Cindy's depo was conducted by John Dill (until that eye-opening last segment after she refused to "mike up" again, lol -- that was Morgan that took her on at the end).

They are all attorneys with Morgan & Morgan.
http://www.forthepeople.com/our_attorneys.htm

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1025 on: April 12, 2009, 09:06:22 PM »

I am of the opinion that Conway did not sanction or approve of the actions of the Anthony's during that fiasco of a deposition.  My guess is he is not long for representing them.  He still needs a career with income after this is all over.

I think he was trying to get them under control, but even he lost the ability to control them.  And in the end when CinCin waved that paper and accused Morgan of perjury, he had to feel that that was the last straw.

I am not a fan of Conway by a longshot, but it was very telling to me that they just left him in Morgans office and got on the elevator by themselves.  His reputation does not need these AssHats!   
I agree with you, he needs to get away from them now before his law career becomes completely tarnished. When Cindy was having that tirade after the depo before she and George got on the elevator, Conway had a look of horror on his face. If your clients are not going to listen to you, what is the point of representing them?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: April 12, 2009, 09:07:28 PM »

I agree with you, he needs to get away from them now before his law career becomes completely tarnished. When Cindy was having that tirade after the depo before she and George got on the elevator, Conway had a look of horror on his face. If your clients are not going to listen to you, what is the point of representing them?

agreed Rosie!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1027 on: April 12, 2009, 09:07:39 PM »

Thank-you Desi, and Happy Easter. Those lawyers had the patience of a saint, they really did.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: April 12, 2009, 09:12:06 PM »

I don't know how the Anthony camp does it, but they continue to amaze and dumbfound me on a daily basis ...when you think you've heard it all!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: April 12, 2009, 09:17:24 PM »

<DESI-EDITED to correct spelling:>

Keith Mitnick Mitnik and John Morgan did Lee's depo. 

I believe Mitnick Mitnik may have participated in questioning George, too, but it could have been all Morgan, not sure. 

However I am certain that most of Cindy's depo was conducted by John Dill (until that eye-opening last segment after she refused to "mike up" again, lol -- that was Morgan that took her on at the end).

They are all attorneys with Morgan & Morgan.
http://www.forthepeople.com/our_attorneys.htm

Desi

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: April 12, 2009, 09:19:47 PM »

Brandi...yep the A's amaze me every day too...they are something else!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: April 12, 2009, 09:20:48 PM »

Thank-you Desi, and Happy Easter. Those lawyers had the patience of a saint, they really did.

I was amazed at their gracious forbearance, many times over... It did serve to emphasize the horrendous behavior of the Anthonys in contrast, didn't it?  All four of them appear to be demon-possessed IMO.  True evil.  Poor Caylee.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: April 12, 2009, 09:25:11 PM »

Happy Easter to Our Caylee,

May You Rest In Peace
[/b][/color][/size]

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: April 12, 2009, 09:26:24 PM »

I was amazed at their gracious forbearance, many times over... It did serve to emphasize the horrendous behavior of the Anthonys in contrast, didn't it?  All four of them appear to be demon-possessed IMO.  True evil.  Poor Caylee.

Desi:

I saw your Easter greetings earlier, and replied. Hope you saw it! Thank you again. Oh, and you are welcome.

By the way, if you want to get out of your good Easter clothes, patriotic clothing awaits you at the URL in my sig line!

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: April 12, 2009, 09:29:33 PM »

O/T but WOW

Jessica Lunsford’s Father Reveals Son

Posted: 9:58 am EDT April 12, 2009
CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. -- He kept it a secret for two years, but this weekend Jessica Lunsford’s father revealed he is the father of a little boy.

Mark Lunsford says his son was born on Jessica’s birthday, October 6, 2007, exactly twelve years after she was born.

Lunsford says he kept his son a secret to protect him from the spotlight.

His daughter, 9-year-old Jessica, was kidnapped and murdered in 2005. John Couey was later convicted of the crime.
http://www.wftv.com/news/19160185/detail.html#-

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/04/11/mark-lunsford-the-father-of-murdered-jessica-lunsford-reveals-he-is-a-dad-mark-has-a-miracle-baby-boy/

God bless

I heard about that last night on the news... I thought, wow, how neat to have a baby born the same day.

Hope you all had a Happy Easter!  Time to change to regular beagle clothes since Easter is over.

We came home from Easter dinner to 4 sheriff's deputy cars at our house, and a helicopter...oh and canines.  someone tried to break in our house and broke the glass to the sliding door to get in. our 23 year old son was home sick in his room with the flu...good thing he was home, he heard the dogs going nuts and glass break, ran to see what it was and was face to face w/the intruder, intruder saw him home and ran while my son went to get his rifle. long story short, we're left with glass and dog blood to clean up. the deputies canine went into a barbed wire fence behind us and got cut up.  what a day!!!

I'm tired and still have not listened to the depositions 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: April 12, 2009, 09:36:27 PM »

Happy Easter to Our Caylee,

May You Rest In Peace
[/b][/color][/size]

that picture is so sweet and heartbreaking at the same time Sad

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: April 12, 2009, 09:40:56 PM »

O/T but WOW

Jessica Lunsford’s Father Reveals Son

Posted: 9:58 am EDT April 12, 2009
CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. -- He kept it a secret for two years, but this weekend Jessica Lunsford’s father revealed he is the father of a little boy.

Mark Lunsford says his son was born on Jessica’s birthday, October 6, 2007, exactly twelve years after she was born.

Lunsford says he kept his son a secret to protect him from the spotlight.

His daughter, 9-year-old Jessica, was kidnapped and murdered in 2005. John Couey was later convicted of the crime.
http://www.wftv.com/news/19160185/detail.html#-

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/04/11/mark-lunsford-the-father-of-murdered-jessica-lunsford-reveals-he-is-a-dad-mark-has-a-miracle-baby-boy/

God bless

I heard about that last night on the news... I thought, wow, how neat to have a baby born the same day.

Hope you all had a Happy Easter!  Time to change to regular beagle clothes since Easter is over.

We came home from Easter dinner to 4 sheriff's deputy cars at our house, and a helicopter...oh and canines.  someone tried to break in our house and broke the glass to the sliding door to get in. our 23 year old son was home sick in his room with the flu...good thing he was home, he heard the dogs going nuts and glass break, ran to see what it was and was face to face w/the intruder, intruder saw him home and ran while my son went to get his rifle. long story short, we're left with glass and dog blood to clean up. the deputies canine went into a barbed wire fence behind us and got cut up.  what a day!!!

I'm tired and still have not listened to the depositions 

OH.MY.GOSH!

So sorry to hear about your horrible day!

So sorry to hear the dog got hurt too.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1037 on: April 12, 2009, 09:54:01 PM »

When they left in the elevator, he was still in Morgan's office. Funny how George had to wheel him into the building, but didn't feel the need to wheel him out. I think he will kick them to the curb very soon. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1038 on: April 12, 2009, 10:02:27 PM »

When they left in the elevator, he was still in Morgan's office. Funny how George had to wheel him into the building, but didn't feel the need to wheel him out. I think he will kick them to the curb very soon.   I think he will fire them as clients. JMO JSM

EDITED   I posted this and then thought I wasn't being very sensitive about Mr Conway's paralysis. Of course he couldn't kick them to the curb in the literal sense, it is just a figure of speech.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1039 on: April 12, 2009, 10:05:53 PM »

Man behind Caylee dolls, Vick dog toys faces lawsuit:

Consumers who bought "Caylee Sunshine" dolls and Michael Vick dog toys were misled into believing that a portion of their purchases would go to charity, according to a lawsuit filed this week.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/04/11/caylee.doll.lawsuit/index.html?eref=ib_us

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.