March 28, 2024, 03:21:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 278400 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: April 13, 2009, 12:08:33 AM »

Never mind!  Capp was on it, 

Awws...you are too adorable Desi.  But you had a few points there worth noting.   ITA with you the shirt on the wall & posted as one of the last pics Casey uploaded along with all those skeleton pics seems significant to her mindset.   Remember she erased a good bit on her computer apparently the same day her mother finally caught up with her at Tony's after getting the car back.    Something occurs to me that hasnt been mentioned by media or on the shows - we've seen it in the discovery though.   Cindy left Casey a text message on 7/15 "call me huge problem" (or something extremely close to that) so if Casey got that message it may be why she knew to try and erase things off the laptop she used obviously in advance to Cindy & Amy showing up at the door.   Tony & his roomie both stated that Casey was on the computer when they were watching a game on TV.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: April 13, 2009, 12:09:26 AM »

Turbo and Puzzler -  I dont usually have anything intelligent to add to them, I wanted to let you know that I enjoy your posts...thanks for all the info and insight.

Well, thank you Leroy (blushing here) - I have read a number of posts where you had something to say that I learned from, so we all have "something" to contribute here.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: April 13, 2009, 12:10:33 AM »

Awws...you are too adorable Desi.  But you had a few points there worth noting.   ITA with you the shirt on the wall & posted as one of the last pics Casey uploaded along with all those skeleton pics seems significant to her mindset.   Remember she erased a good bit on her computer apparently the same day her mother finally caught up with her at Tony's after getting the car back.    Something occurs to me that hasnt been mentioned by media or on the shows - we've seen it in the discovery though.   Cindy left Casey a text message on 7/15 "call me huge problem" (or something extremely close to that) so if Casey got that message it may be why she knew to try and erase things off the laptop she used obviously in advance to Cindy & Amy showing up at the door.   Tony & his roomie both stated that Casey was on the computer when they were watching a game on TV.

Capp - do you know if Casey ever called her back?

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: April 13, 2009, 12:11:39 AM »

That is a good point..............it has always puzzled me as to WHY Cindy would say there was a "huge problem" if she did not already know that Caylee was dead. It always sounded to me like she was trying to forewarn KC that "someone" else knew what had happened.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: April 13, 2009, 12:12:00 AM »

I wonder if it was KC that hung the jersey on the wall or if Cindy did it in preparation for Greta's visit?

Do you recall when Greta did that interview?

I want to say off the top of my head it was early August, like the 5th or 6th - would have to look to confirm

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: April 13, 2009, 12:14:47 AM »

I've always thought that Cindy made the call about the "huge problem" when she found out that the car had been towed.  KC would have been waiting/wondering when she would get that call...well it came...BUT  hahahah...I don't she didn't count on Cindy finding the piece of paper with Amy's number on it and that Cindy and Amy would show up at Tony's door.  No wonder Casey immediately went outside.  haha

I think KC was trying to set up everything as a kidnapping of Caylee and herself (purse left in car) and, if so, it would have been a real shocker for KC when Cindy showed up at Tony's.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: April 13, 2009, 12:15:08 AM »

Watching the U-Tube slide show, and comparing the "Crying Pic", if you notice there is a pic of Caylee standing in the Anthony's kitchen in the slides, and cabinets are the same as those in the crying photo, seems to eliminate the motel idea???
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: April 13, 2009, 12:15:40 AM »

Turbo and Puzzler -  I dont usually have anything intelligent to add to them, I wanted to let you know that I enjoy your posts...thanks for all the info and insight.

Well, thank you Leroy (blushing here) - I have read a number of posts where you had something to say that I learned from, so we all have "something" to contribute here.

Ditto...ITA with Turbo's comments...thank you, Leroy.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: April 13, 2009, 12:17:19 AM »

I wonder if it was KC that hung the jersey on the wall or if Cindy did it in preparation for Greta's visit?

I want to say off the top of my head it was early August, like the 5th or 6th - would have to look to confirm

I think it was during the time that KC was in jail the first time.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: April 13, 2009, 12:17:52 AM »

Capp - do you know if Casey ever called her back?

I do not recall ever seeing a response back from Casey to her mother 7/15 via call or text, any other monkeys recall?  I really dont think so.  That bolsters it for me, Casey went into her cover her tracks mode, she knew the ziggy was up sort of speak.

And yes I do believe Cindy was trying to warn Casey, as mad as she was she was already in "protect Casey" mode.  You could tell from the 911 calls that as mad as she was she was minimizing what Casey did & referred to stolen money & a stolen car more than stressing not seeing her granddaughter in the first two calls.  When Cindy went back to work & her co workers advised her to call 911, red flag...she was already pissed but knew she would protect Casey at all costs.  I've always said that if I came across that car in its condition I would have called 911 from the tow yard...most people would have.   There is no doubt in my mind that George & Cindy both knew that Casey did the unthinkable.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1110 on: April 13, 2009, 12:20:53 AM »

Well..for once...Cindy was exactly right:  huge problem!!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: April 13, 2009, 12:23:28 AM »

Did you all notice during Cindy's Post-Depo Cindy Meltdown you were talking about earlier, she actually PUSHED Conway's wheelchair out of her way?  It was incredibly rude, I couldn't believe my eyes when I realized that was what she did.  He was calmly trying to make eye contact with her to get her to stop her ranting and raving.  His wheelchair was blocking her way, and she just bent down and shoved him out of the way as she continued to yell at Morgan!
Unbelievable!  (It's at 0:21 in the WFTV video linked below.)

http://www.wftv.com/video/19142183/index.html

Here's what Cindy says:

(To JM)  [You/we] have to have hope.  'Cause if you don't have hope, YOU don't have faith. 
(pointing at him) And I know YOU don't have faith!

(George tells her to shut up.  She realizes the door is open and reporters can hear the whole thing:)
No, I'm NOT shuttin' up!

(To no one) Tell me I can't pray!

(After JM is heard calmly protesting that he did no such thing.)
YES, you DID.  (jabbing water bottle toward him)  You went on TV and you said I shouldn't be praying!

(When BC tells someone to shut the door so reporters can't hear this meltdown.)
No!  I'm gettin' outta here!

(As she walks out the door, into a throng of rabid media, with mikes and cameras on)
I can't stomach the man!

(When reporter asks what happened to make her upset)
Nothin'.

Here's what George says to Cindy, throughout the whole thing:

Let's go.  Let's go.  Come on.
Listen.  Listen.  Shut up.

(To Cindy/reporter?) Listen.  Be quiet.
Come on.  Let's go.

And all I could hear from Brad was "Shut the door" when he realized reporters were filming the scene.

Cindy was surprised when she got in the elevator with George to leave, and saw that Conway had not followed her out like puppydog George had, after her little tirade. 

Wonder why he stayed behind?  Before the depo, the three of them were filmed entering the building, with George pushing Brad's wheelchair.  Maybe they didn't leave together, huh? 

I agree w/ Turbo and others, Conway needs to ditch them fast before he does any more horrific damage to his career.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: April 13, 2009, 12:24:54 AM »

Yes, KC was in jail.  Greta came to Orlando to film the special on August 5 (the day KC was formally charged w/child neglect and lying).  The show aired the next night, on August 6.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: April 13, 2009, 12:26:17 AM »

The text from Cindy to Casey on July 15:

Call me ASAP.  Major prob.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: April 13, 2009, 12:28:24 AM »

Watching the U-Tube slide show, and comparing the "Crying Pic", if you notice there is a pic of Caylee standing in the Anthony's kitchen in the slides, and cabinets are the same as those in the crying photo, seems to eliminate the motel idea???

No I wouldnt say it eliminates the motel idea, but I'm mindful we have not seen any discovery on it.    All I can say on the motel sighting is I was told the same by Lenny personally way early on & before he spoke of it on NG, all I was told was "Casey was seen pacing back and forth alone appearing to be on her cell phone in a motel parking lot the very early morning hours of 6/16."    Let's put it this way if there is surveillance tape and an eyewitness to her at a motel late that night it would be a great piece of evidence, something that Id hold close to the vest until absolutely necessary it be disclosed under discovery rules.    We have no idea what Caylee was wearing as she left that house for the last time, we do have an idea what she was found in now.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: April 13, 2009, 12:28:57 AM »

The text from Cindy to Casey on July 15:

Call me ASAP.  Major prob.

Thank you Desi.   Yup!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: April 13, 2009, 12:33:05 AM »

Did you all notice during Cindy's Post-Depo Cindy Meltdown you were talking about earlier, she actually PUSHED Conway's wheelchair out of her way?  It was incredibly rude, I couldn't believe my eyes when I realized that was what she did.  He was calmly trying to make eye contact with her to get her to stop her ranting and raving.  His wheelchair was blocking her way, and she just bent down and shoved him out of the way as she continued to yell at Morgan!
Unbelievable!  (It's at 0:21 in the WFTV video linked below.)

http://www.wftv.com/video/19142183/index.html

Here's what Cindy says:

(To JM)  [You/we] have to have hope.  'Cause if you don't have hope, YOU don't have faith. 
(pointing at him) And I know YOU don't have faith!

(George tells her to shut up.  She realizes the door is open and reporters can hear the whole thing:)
No, I'm NOT shuttin' up!

(To no one) Tell me I can't pray!

(After JM is heard calmly protesting that he did no such thing.)
YES, you DID.  (jabbing water bottle toward him)  You went on TV and you said I shouldn't be praying!

(When BC tells someone to shut the door so reporters can't hear this meltdown.)
No!  I'm gettin' outta here!

(As she walks out the door, into a throng of rabid media, with mikes and cameras on)
I can't stomach the man!

(When reporter asks what happened to make her upset)
Nothin'.

Here's what George says to Cindy, throughout the whole thing:

Let's go.  Let's go.  Come on.
Listen.  Listen.  Shut up.

(To Cindy/reporter?) Listen.  Be quiet.
Come on.  Let's go.

And all I could hear from Brad was "Shut the door" when he realized reporters were filming the scene.

Cindy was surprised when she got in the elevator with George to leave, and saw that Conway had not followed her out like puppydog George had, after her little tirade. 

Wonder why he stayed behind?  Before the depo, the three of them were filmed entering the building, with George pushing Brad's wheelchair.  Maybe they didn't leave together, huh? 

I agree w/ Turbo and others, Conway needs to ditch them fast before he does any more horrific damage to his career.

Oh, no!  I didn't notice that...thank you for pointing it out.   How awful!  And..demeaning to Conway. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: April 13, 2009, 12:33:32 AM »

Yes, KC was in jail.  Greta came to Orlando to film the special on August 5 (the day KC was formally charged w/child neglect and lying).  The show aired the next night, on August 6.

Woo hoo I have no signs of dementia!   hehe

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: April 13, 2009, 12:35:17 AM »

<Desi-snipped>
I think he was trying to get them under control, but even he lost the ability to control them.  And in the end when CinCin waved that paper and accused Morgan of perjury, he had to feel that that was the last straw.
I am not a fan of Conway by a longshot, but it was very telling to me that they just left him in Morgans office and got on the elevator by themselves.  His reputation does not need these AssHats!   
<Desi-snipped>

We made the same point...

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: April 13, 2009, 12:40:05 AM »

Take Two.   

<Desi-snipped>
I think he was trying to get them under control, but even he lost the ability to control them.  And in the end when CinCin waved that paper and accused Morgan of perjury, he had to feel that that was the last straw.
I am not a fan of Conway by a longshot, but it was very telling to me that they just left him in Morgans office and got on the elevator by themselves.  His reputation does not need these AssHats!   
<Desi-snipped>

We made the same point...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.