April 24, 2024, 03:55:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279537 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1120 on: April 13, 2009, 12:46:54 AM »

<Desi-snipped>
I think he was trying to get them under control, but even he lost the ability to control them.  And in the end when CinCin waved that paper and accused Morgan of perjury, he had to feel that that was the last straw.
I am not a fan of Conway by a longshot, but it was very telling to me that they just left him in Morgans office and got on the elevator by themselves.  His reputation does not need these AssHats!   
<Desi-snipped>

We made the same point...

I think she also threw that paper in Conway's lap too.   Yup Steel has a great way of putting it   TOTAL ASSHATS!

Isnt it noticeable that George spends so much time pushing Brad around in his chair & its more than obvious that Brad gets around on his own when he needs to.   If I'm not mistaken he also has a handicap equipped van.   Cindy thought she was calling attention to Morgan being a big meanie to the media but what ended up happening was her display showed what a self-absorbed inconsiderate nasty & vile buffoon she is!   Yup Steel, Queen Asshat!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: April 13, 2009, 12:56:07 AM »

Turbo and Puzzler -  I dont usually have anything intelligent to add to them, I wanted to let you know that I enjoy your posts...thanks for all the info and insight.

Well, thank you Leroy (blushing here) - I have read a number of posts where you had something to say that I learned from, so we all have "something" to contribute here.

Ditto...ITA with Turbo's comments...thank you, Leroy.

I concur too! 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: April 13, 2009, 12:59:39 AM »

Thanks Des, I watched the first couple of seconds of that, boy the tears come fast when you have Grandchildren!!!  But, anyway, doesnt that look like an OU shirt?????  And why would that be?

A1, I am tooooo tired to look it up in my notes, but on Casey's facebook comments at one point, IIRC she exchanged messages with a guy from Ohio (going to school there maybe?) who she had had a fling with in Orlando.  It seemed to make Ricardo jealous to see the guy's comments posted there... do you recall something like that?  (I could be quite wrong about this; just a vague memory.)

Desi - so glad your back by the way!  I do recall a fling from Ohio, but at this point it seems she had a fling with someone in just about every state    

Maybe you're right, Leroy.  I decided after all to go ahead and look it up.  It was a Peter McCalla from Radford University.  Looks like that is in Virginia, not Ohio!

Peter McCalla (Radford) wrote
at 7:56am on April 15th, 2008
i'm glad your single...one month can't get here fast enough

Ricardo Morales (University of Tampa ) wrote
at 8:23am on April 15th, 2008
Why wait a month Pete? just fly down tonight, it's only been a day. jes*s f*cking chr*st

Stephanie Kostakis (UCF) wrote
at 10:40am on April 15th, 2008
uh ohhh... someone's sounding jealous ;] LOVE YOU CASE!

at 2:00pm on April 15th, 2008
Ha. jealous, no. insulted would be more appropriate.

But there was one from Ohio, too... maybe someone can find it one of these days. 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: April 13, 2009, 01:02:16 AM »

:Oh my, I have been a monkey a long time and that is the wierdest post I have ever made!!!!  I think I will go to sleep on that note!!!

Don't worry............we can "read between the lines".........ROFL!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: April 13, 2009, 01:12:08 AM »

Thanks Des, I watched the first couple of seconds of that, boy the tears come fast when you have Grandchildren!!!  But, anyway, doesnt that look like an OU shirt?????  And why would that be?

A1, I am tooooo tired to look it up in my notes, but on Casey's facebook comments at one point, IIRC she exchanged messages with a guy from Ohio (going to school there maybe?) who she had had a fling with in Orlando.  It seemed to make Ricardo jealous to see the guy's comments posted there... do you recall something like that?  (I could be quite wrong about this; just a vague memory.)

Desi - so glad your back by the way!  I do recall a fling from Ohio, but at this point it seems she had a fling with someone in just about every state    

Maybe you're right, Leroy.  I decided after all to go ahead and look it up.  It was a Peter McCalla from Radford University.  Looks like that is in Virginia, not Ohio!

Peter McCalla (Radford) wrote
at 7:56am on April 15th, 2008
i'm glad your single...one month can't get here fast enough

at 8:23am on April 15th, 2008
Why wait a month Pete? just fly down tonight, it's only been a day. jes*s f*cking chr*st

Stephanie Kostakis (UCF) wrote
at 10:40am on April 15th, 2008
uh ohhh... someone's sounding jealous ;] LOVE YOU CASE!

at 2:00pm on April 15th, 2008
Ha. jealous, no. insulted would be more appropriate.

But there was one from Ohio, too... maybe someone can find it one of these days. 

This is right around the time he dumped her but seemed to have this "friends with benefits" thing still going on based on Casey & caylee staying over as late as 6/8-9th

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: April 13, 2009, 01:24:44 AM »

Desi, actually its a day after they broke up....this line he has gives the date of their break up

haha hes calling her out for the hoochie she is!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1126 on: April 13, 2009, 01:54:15 AM »

Did you all notice during Cindy's Post-Depo Cindy Meltdown you were talking about earlier, she actually PUSHED Conway's wheelchair out of her way?  It was incredibly rude, I couldn't believe my eyes when I realized that was what she did.  He was calmly trying to make eye contact with her to get her to stop her ranting and raving.  His wheelchair was blocking her way, and she just bent down and shoved him out of the way as she continued to yell at Morgan!
Unbelievable!  (It's at 0:21 in the WFTV video linked below.)

Des, I snipped your quote to save space. 
O  M   G !!!!  I didn't notice but you are soooo right.  She backs him up out of her way, then makes her little scene and out the door and to the elevator.  Then, she says "where's Brad?"..... and ducks her head into her hand (playing the part of the martyr).

I really can't STOMACH that woman. 

She makes me ill, Jill.  She makes me hurl, Earl.  She makes me hate, Nate.  She makes me rage, Paige.  She's such a witch, Mitch.  (ok, sorry for the jokes, Folks)    My kids played that game all day and it stuck, Chuck. 
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: April 13, 2009, 02:01:14 AM »

Watching the U-Tube slide show, and comparing the "Crying Pic", if you notice there is a pic of Caylee standing in the Anthony's kitchen in the slides, and cabinets are the same as those in the crying photo, seems to eliminate the motel idea???

No I wouldnt say it eliminates the motel idea, but I'm mindful we have not seen any discovery on it.    All I can say on the motel sighting is I was told the same by Lenny personally way early on & before he spoke of it on NG, all I was told was "Casey was seen pacing back and forth alone appearing to be on her cell phone in a motel parking lot the very early morning hours of 6/16."    Let's put it this way if there is surveillance tape and an eyewitness to her at a motel late that night it would be a great piece of evidence, something that Id hold close to the vest until absolutely necessary it be disclosed under discovery rules.    We have no idea what Caylee was wearing as she left that house for the last time, we do have an idea what she was found in now.
    Was just commenting on reference from the pics and how you couldn't tell where they had been taken, as the one pic showing her in red shirt with sunglasses, was taken in the Ants kitchen and assuming the crying pic was taken at same time, probably had nothing to do with the motel incident, that LP has referred to.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: April 13, 2009, 02:07:41 AM »

Desi, actually its a day after they broke up....this line he has gives the date of their break up

haha hes calling her out for the hoochie she is!

Precisely.  Funny how he didn't mind later on becoming the on-again-off-again "FWB" of this hoochie, as you mentioned earlier.

Capp, I'll see your "hoochie" and raise you one "Psycho-Hoochie."   

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: April 13, 2009, 02:15:37 AM »

Did you all notice during Cindy's Post-Depo Cindy Meltdown you were talking about earlier, she actually PUSHED Conway's wheelchair out of her way?  It was incredibly rude, I couldn't believe my eyes when I realized that was what she did.  He was calmly trying to make eye contact with her to get her to stop her ranting and raving.  His wheelchair was blocking her way, and she just bent down and shoved him out of the way as she continued to yell at Morgan!
O  M   G !!!!  I didn't notice but you are soooo right.  She backs him up out of her way, then makes her little scene and out the door and to the elevator.  Then, she says "where's Brad?"..... and ducks her head into her hand (playing the part of the martyr).

She makes me ill, Jill.  She makes me hurl, Earl.  She makes me hate, Nate.  She makes me rage, Paige.  She's such a witch, Mitch.  (ok, sorry for the jokes, Folks)    My kids played that game all day and it stuck, Chuck. 

O4Bull, you're really funny, Honey!   

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: April 13, 2009, 02:21:08 AM »

Saying goodnight to my Monkey friends.

God Bless Our Caylee

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: April 13, 2009, 03:16:34 AM »

http://www.truveo.com/RAW-INTERVIEW-Grandmother-Praying-For-Safe-Return/id/4104451211

This is an old clip of Cindy and George when they were first putting Caylee's name out to the media.  They are at their dinning room table with a reporter....but notice during the interview when the cameraperson zooms in on Cindy's hands who's hand and arm she's got hold of.  Man, she's had this problem from the get-go. 
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1132 on: April 13, 2009, 06:39:41 AM »

one thing i was thinking is that if Casey did get a citation and used Zenaidas name and Annie was with her, seems to me Morgan can bring in Annie and question her about it, what if Casey and Zanny are the same person. I think this would be very interesting if all that is out there about Casey paying the citation under Zenaidas name would be important. If she did pose as Zenaida then all this about her saying Zanny took the baby could come back to bite Casey as she was the one who used that name.

Hi..  I am bumping this up to see if any others have heard of this.  Capp..Desi.. Do you guys know of this and maybe Mr. Morgan should be made aware of this for this would surly seal Casey's fate!!

This would be BIG, I woould think!!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: April 13, 2009, 07:38:49 AM »

heres another thing i noticed on cindy depo video.  shes looking at the camera while sitting face foward she has a large black and blue on thr right side of the nostril going to the top bridge of her nose.  Make up did a poor job of covering it up anyone concur!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1134 on: April 13, 2009, 07:39:52 AM »

Morning Monkeys 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: April 13, 2009, 07:49:41 AM »

Morning Monkeys 

morning monkeys
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: April 13, 2009, 08:20:07 AM »

Just swinging in the cage to say Good Morning to all the Monkeys!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: April 13, 2009, 08:20:28 AM »

A very good morning to all of you lovely monkeys! I need a question answered, (and an avatar, and a life, but that's a separate issue, lol.) Can anyone point me to info about the Cindy and Zenaida confrontation after the depo?  I've read somewhere that Mr. Morgan mentions it but of course I want more detail.  Anyone?  Thanks so much.
Everyone get their fill of candy yesterday?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1138 on: April 13, 2009, 08:27:42 AM »

A very good morning to all of you lovely monkeys! I need a question answered, (and an avatar, and a life, but that's a separate issue, lol.) Can anyone point me to info about the Cindy and Zenaida confrontation after the depo?  I've read somewhere that Mr. Morgan mentions it but of course I want more detail.  Anyone?  Thanks so much.
Everyone get their fill of candy yesterday?

Actually I would like the answer to that too. The videos don't show anything. It just says that Cindy went to be nice to ZG and ended up getting in her face. I want the details too!!

BTW you can get an Avi by going to the Avi thread. Or you can ask CBB or Brandi, they will make one for you.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1139 on: April 13, 2009, 08:34:59 AM »

http://www.truveo.com/RAW-INTERVIEW-Grandmother-Praying-For-Safe-Return/id/4104451211

This is an old clip of Cindy and George when they were first putting Caylee's name out to the media.  They are at their dinning room table with a reporter....but notice during the interview when the cameraperson zooms in on Cindy's hands who's hand and arm she's got hold of.  Man, she's had this problem from the get-go. 

GAG! Feeling up the reporter. Ewww.

I hate to say it, but IMO Cindy regrets ever calling 911. Her little slore should have just confessed to her. Then Casey probably would have been "missing" and saved us a lot of money and trouble. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.