April 20, 2024, 07:57:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279407 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1140 on: April 13, 2009, 08:40:38 AM »

oh, my manners! good morning lovely monkeys!

I remember you, Caylee.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: April 13, 2009, 08:53:49 AM »

Watching the U-Tube slide show, and comparing the "Crying Pic", if you notice there is a pic of Caylee standing in the Anthony's kitchen in the slides, and cabinets are the same as those in the crying photo, seems to eliminate the motel idea???

No I wouldnt say it eliminates the motel idea, but I'm mindful we have not seen any discovery on it.    All I can say on the motel sighting is I was told the same by Lenny personally way early on & before he spoke of it on NG, all I was told was "Casey was seen pacing back and forth alone appearing to be on her cell phone in a motel parking lot the very early morning hours of 6/16."    Let's put it this way if there is surveillance tape and an eyewitness to her at a motel late that night it would be a great piece of evidence, something that Id hold close to the vest until absolutely necessary it be disclosed under discovery rules.    We have no idea what Caylee was wearing as she left that house for the last time, we do have an idea what she was found in now.

Well there is motel footage in the discovery...just not of KC and Caylee, but there were tips of Caylee sightings at a motel ( unfounded). Is it possible LP had only half the scoop? I for one thinks he isn't always accurate.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: April 13, 2009, 09:02:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
There's not enough coffee in the county this morning. Terrible winds all night.I've got a tree down right at my bedroom window and my phone line is barley hanging own.  Nobody touches the phone line til I check on my monkey friends.

GNM ,I'm with you,I think Cindy wishes she had never made that 911 call.
After watching those depositions I really despise those people now.
They never deserved Caylee. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: April 13, 2009, 09:03:10 AM »

Never mind!  Capp was on it, 

Awws...you are too adorable Desi.  But you had a few points there worth noting.   ITA with you the shirt on the wall & posted as one of the last pics Casey uploaded along with all those skeleton pics seems significant to her mindset.   Remember she erased a good bit on her computer apparently the same day her mother finally caught up with her at Tony's after getting the car back.    Something occurs to me that hasnt been mentioned by media or on the shows - we've seen it in the discovery though.   Cindy left Casey a text message on 7/15 "call me huge problem" (or something extremely close to that) so if Casey got that message it may be why she knew to try and erase things off the laptop she used obviously in advance to Cindy & Amy showing up at the door.   Tony & his roomie both stated that Casey was on the computer when they were watching a game on TV.

I've always thought that Cindy made the call about the "huge problem" when she found out that the car had been towed.  KC would have been waiting/wondering when she would get that call...well it came...BUT  hahahah...I don't she didn't count on Cindy finding the piece of paper with Amy's number on it and that Cindy and Amy would show up at Tony's door.  No wonder Casey immediately went outside.  haha

I think KC was trying to set up everything as a kidnapping of Caylee and herself (purse left in car) and, if so, it would have been a real shocker for KC when Cindy showed up at Tony's.   

I too think KC was on her computer erasing stuff. She knew that when Amy got back from PR and found out about her account being stolen she would be caught for that. Then she begged Cindy for one more day before getting Caylee. KC never did respond to the "huge problem" call... she knew it was more than just the car towing. KC is not smart if she were she would have used Amy's money and driven that car across state lines, took the tags off and abandoned it at a mall parking lot and rode a bus back to Orlando.... oh well
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: April 13, 2009, 09:08:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
There's not enough coffee in the county this morning. Terrible winds all night.I've got a tree down right at my bedroom window and my phone line is barley hanging own.  Nobody touches the phone line til I check on my monkey friends.

Morning Monkeys!  Trim - glad you are okay but sounds like you are going to have "one of those days".

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: April 13, 2009, 09:09:52 AM »

Desi, actually its a day after they broke up....this line he has gives the date of their break up
Why wait a month Pete? just fly down tonight, it's only been a day. jes*s f*cking chr*st

haha hes calling her out for the hoochie she is!

Precisely.  Funny how he didn't mind later on becoming the on-again-off-again "FWB" of this hoochie, as you mentioned earlier.

Capp, I'll see your "hoochie" and raise you one "Psycho-Hoochie."   

I love that ...."Psycho-Hoochie"   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: April 13, 2009, 09:11:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Morning Monkeys!  Trim - glad you are okay but sounds like you are going to have "one of those days".

You're right.Later on I think I'll get a cold one and fashion me up a Cindy Dart board. 

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1147 on: April 13, 2009, 09:22:36 AM »

Morning Monkeys, Trimm be careful with the tree. Gotta work now. See you in a bit! JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: April 13, 2009, 09:23:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

GOOD MORNING ALL!! 

TRIMM, we had the same wind here, I thought my roof was gonna come off, 40 to 50 mph. wind for an hour or more, OMG!!  It's beautiful this morn. hubby's been out surveying the damage; nothing major!

Is something supposed to happen today? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: April 13, 2009, 09:30:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

GOOD MORNING ALL!! 

TRIMM, we had the same wind here, I thought my roof was gonna come off, 40 to 50 mph. wind for an hour or more, OMG!!  It's beautiful this morn. hubby's been out surveying the damage; nothing major!

Is something supposed to happen today? 

Hey Monken.I was wondering about you.
I don't know if anything is going on today.... weather wise more storms......as far as the Anthony's it's still early .They've got all day to make an azz out of themselves. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: April 13, 2009, 09:34:17 AM »

Morning Monkeys, Trimm be careful with the tree. Gotta work now. See you in a bit! JSM

Hey Jsm.Joseff looks lovely. 
Finally got through those depositions.Cindy's wild eyes are distracting.All that grinning and winking she did to her lawyer.How rude.Those people respect no one.Conway should get out while he can.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: April 13, 2009, 09:36:01 AM »

'Morning Qm. 
Power is trying to go back off.BBL

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1152 on: April 13, 2009, 09:38:27 AM »

Hey Jsm.Joseff looks lovely. 
Finally got through those depositions.Cindy's wild eyes are distracting.All that grinning and winking she did to her lawyer.How rude.Those people respect no one.Conway should get out while he can.
Thanks Trimm, you look festive yourself too.

I still haven't seen the Cindy depo's. I don't know if I can stand watching them. Yes Conway should get out while he can, just like Mr Nejame did. I hope your weather gets better. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1153 on: April 13, 2009, 09:40:28 AM »

Good Morning Leroy, leslee, Helen Back, ddex, trimmonthelake, Truth Baby, SweetMorgan, Sdb, Garden Gnome, perriwinkle, joesamas mama, QuietMonkey and 17 Guests!

Anybody want to join me on our new game show "Predictions for the Week".  I'll start...

1)  Dominic Casey comes clean and implicates Cindy and Baez.
2)  Conway quits as Anthony Attorney

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1154 on: April 13, 2009, 09:41:41 AM »

Good morning Monkeys
I have a quick question:
I'm diving into reading Cindy's depo and at the top where it says who is present George is listed.Did they allow George to sit in on Cindy's depo?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: April 13, 2009, 09:42:45 AM »

Good Morning Leroy, leslee, Helen Back, ddex, trimmonthelake, Truth Baby, SweetMorgan, Sdb, Garden Gnome, perriwinkle, joesamas mama, QuietMonkey and 17 Guests!

Anybody want to join me on our new game show "Predictions for the Week".  I'll start...

3) Skanko orders more pork rinds from the commisary
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: April 13, 2009, 09:43:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Hey there Trimm ... I stepped out to the Cantu thread. I didn't know an arrest was made. 

Hope it gets cleaned up for ya! What a pain! 

Oh, yes, my ill feelings for the scamthonys are alive and well and growing each day. I'll say it again -- I would have taken Caylee and raised her to be a well adjusted, bright, happy young lady. No way in hell any of them deserved her.

You don't STOP LOVING someone when their physical body dies. How they can disrespect and DISCARD their grandchild is beyond me. They are doing wrong for Caylee, Casey and themselves and will only end up in lifelong misery. Sorry. They deserve it.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: April 13, 2009, 09:44:58 AM »

Good morning Monkeys
I have a quick question:
I'm diving into reading Cindy's depo and at the top where it says who is present George is listed.Did they allow George to sit in on Cindy's depo?

Maybe b/c he'd already answered so they could be no "cheating."

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: April 13, 2009, 09:46:09 AM »

3) Skanko orders more pork rinds from the commisary

going wayyyyy out on a limb here. 

4) Jose Butfuz (attorney of the year) says something stupid. ANOTHER complaint against him is filed with the bar.

I remember you, Caylee.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1159 on: April 13, 2009, 09:54:38 AM »

5.)  LP buys new case of toothpicks.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.