April 19, 2024, 08:33:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279355 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: April 13, 2009, 01:26:32 PM »

Commerce, Justice, Science: Departments of Commerce and Justice
Child is Missing Program (ACIM) to establish a Caylee Anthony Missing Child Program in Orlando, 500 S.E. 17th St., Ft. Lauderdale, 33316. $500,000. This funding will bolster child and elderly safety programs by assisting law enforcement agencies in the first few hours a child or an elderly adult is reported missing via a telephony technology and satellite mapping system. This funding will also provide additional law enforcement training regarding missing children/elderly cases, and promote community education and awareness meetings involving child safety issues in the State of Florida.

http://grayson.house.gov/appropriations-information.shtml

Might as well give that money to AIG too....same thing is gonna happen!!

I think that this is an excellent idea and a worthy program.

Just get Caylee Anthony Missing Child out of the name!   

ITA Steel.   It is a different foundation than what C&G set up.   Great idea - wrong name.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1301 on: April 13, 2009, 01:27:53 PM »

Child is Missing Program (ACIM) to establish a Caylee Anthony Missing Child Program in Orlando, 500 S.E. 17th St., Ft. Lauderdale, 33316. $500,000. This funding will bolster child and elderly safety programs by assisting law enforcement agencies in the first few hours a child or an elderly adult is reported missing via a telephony technology and satellite mapping system. This funding will also provide additional law enforcement training regarding missing children/elderly cases, and promote community education and awareness meetings involving child safety issues in the State of Florida.

Its a good idea, but give it to a fund that is not run by Cindy and George Anthony, or any of their followers such as Joy or the Milsteads.  There are plenty of other organizations that are legit, like TES Florida, and several others.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1302 on: April 13, 2009, 01:29:13 PM »

What is Oprah smoking!!! 

Oh wait.. don't ask. I already know. 
And it must be some really good stuff 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: April 13, 2009, 01:29:44 PM »

I doubt if the A's do an interview w/ Oprah on the stage infront of ppl. I'm sure it will take place at some "secret location" with Conway off to the side. All of the questionswill be summited to Conway before the interview.

Bottom line, it's about TV ratings, May Sweeps. Oprah doesn't have to get nasty or call the A's on all of their lies, just the fact she got an interview w/ the A's is good enough to attract ppl to watch the show..thus Oprah will win the May sweeps daytime ratings

I have nothing against Oprah, but I don't watch her show (don't watch any talk shows). I have no plans of watching it if the A's are on her show. I will read about it here, cause I'd only get annoyed if I watch! I never watched the depos either, just the snippets I saw on tv. I just don't have it in me to listen to what they have to say. It's the same old stuff anyway. They can stand by their daughter all they want, that's their business BUT, I don't have to listen to them!

Hi QM.  I don't watch Oprah, either.  I don't have anything against her - she just comes on at a bad time of day for me.  I sent her an email and told her I'd be in touch with her sponsers, as well.   Love your ignore smiley!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1304 on: April 13, 2009, 01:31:32 PM »

Oh, and make sure none of the Anthony's or their minions have anything to do with it!   
Ok now I agree!!   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1305 on: April 13, 2009, 01:33:08 PM »

I doubt if the A's do an interview w/ Oprah on the stage infront of ppl. I'm sure it will take place at some "secret location" with Conway off to the side. All of the questionswill be summited to Conway before the interview.

Bottom line, it's about TV ratings, May Sweeps. Oprah doesn't have to get nasty or call the A's on all of their lies, just the fact she got an interview w/ the A's is good enough to attract ppl to watch the show..thus Oprah will win the May sweeps daytime ratings

I have nothing against Oprah, but I don't watch her show (don't watch any talk shows). I have no plans of watching it if the A's are on her show. I will read about it here, cause I'd only get annoyed if I watch! I never watched the depos either, just the snippets I saw on tv. I just don't have it in me to listen to what they have to say. It's the same old stuff anyway. They can stand by their daughter all they want, that's their business BUT, I don't have to listen to them!

Hi QM.  I don't watch Oprah, either.  I don't have anything against her - she just comes on at a bad time of day for me.  I sent her an email and told her I'd be in touch with her sponsers, as well.   Love your ignore smiley!
Great idea Sassy!!  Hit her where it hurts.  How can we get a list of who her sponsors are?  If any of them are car manufacturers we may have a good shot at this.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: April 13, 2009, 01:33:20 PM »

I have emailed Oprah, the Congressman and the Find Madeleine McCann organization.
I sent my comments, that I don't think the Anthonys belong in the same building as the McCann's never mind the same show.
Send your comments to Investigation@findmadeleine.com
if you want to let the McCanns know who they are mixing with.

Thanks WO.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: April 13, 2009, 01:34:59 PM »

Great idea Sassy!!  Hit her where it hurts.  How can we get a list of who her sponsors are?  If any of them are car manufacturers we may have a good shot at this.

I was going to tivo her today - just to see what commercials play.     
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: April 13, 2009, 01:37:40 PM »

I want to ask you all something.  I believe that Caylee died because her Mom's actions had escalated to a point she could not return from.  More booze, more drugs, more guys, more sex.  The night Caylee died, Casey wanted out bad, she wanted to stay out for a long time.  She drugged Caylee and wrapped the tape around her face.  Casey was not angry at her mom or Caylee or anyone.  She just wanted to party.  This was fatal to Caylee.  Then the story of her riding around with the body, until the day she finally wrapped Caylee up and put the goodbye kiss on her tiny mouth.  Ok.  If you are the Jury, and this is what is presented to you, what is your answer????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1309 on: April 13, 2009, 01:38:10 PM »

Way to take one for the team.  Fast forward through the programing and watch the commercials only.     Something I am sure a TiVo has never seen other than during the SuperBowl.  Let me know what your "research" turns up.

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1310 on: April 13, 2009, 01:38:59 PM »

Hello monkeys

sent off both emails but didn't think of sponsers
how would we get this information

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1311 on: April 13, 2009, 01:41:30 PM »

I want to ask you all something.  I believe that Caylee died because her Mom's actions had escalated to a point she could not return from.  More booze, more drugs, more guys, more sex.  The night Caylee died, Casey wanted out bad, she wanted to stay out for a long time.  She drugged Caylee and wrapped the tape around her face.  Casey was not angry at her mom or Caylee or anyone.  She just wanted to party.  This was fatal to Caylee.  Then the story of her riding around with the body, until the day she finally wrapped Caylee up and put the goodbye kiss on her tiny mouth.  Ok.  If you are the Jury, and this is what is presented to you, what is your answer????
If the prosecution can prove this, which I think they have plenty of evidence to do so, then I as a juror and human being would say "GUILTY".

We hear a lot of sobs from the defense side of the table, but the prosecution has been pretty mum only speaking in court and then giving their rightfull discovery when asked or requested...which makes me think they have no need for the FLUFF like the defense does since they need that FLUFF in order to have a leg to stand on.
IMO

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: April 13, 2009, 01:44:01 PM »

Way to take one for the team.  Fast forward through the programing and watch the commercials only.     Something I am sure a TiVo has never seen other than during the SuperBowl.  Let me know what your "research" turns up.

Ok!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1313 on: April 13, 2009, 01:45:58 PM »

OPRAH'S SPONSORS:

Murad, Hanesbrands, Dove (Unilever), Shutterfly, Johnson and Johnson, GE (Cafe), Lowes, Target, Chase, Visa, Wachovia, Frontline, and eLearners.

http://boycottoprahsponsors.wordpress.com/oprah-sponsors/

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: April 13, 2009, 01:47:12 PM »

Hello monkeys

sent off both emails but didn't think of sponsers
how would we get this information

Monkey hugs

Hi!  I'm going to make a list after her show today - and I guess we can contact them through their websites.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: April 13, 2009, 01:48:00 PM »

OPRAH'S SPONSORS:

Murad, Hanesbrands, Dove (Unilever), Shutterfly, Johnson and Johnson, GE (Cafe), Lowes, Target, Chase, Visa, Wachovia, Frontline, and eLearners.

WOW.  You do good work.  That was fast.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1316 on: April 13, 2009, 01:50:39 PM »

OPRAH'S SPONSORS:

WOW.  You do good work.  That was fast.   
Thanks!  There are a lot of sites out there who want to take down Oprah.  LOL

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1317 on: April 13, 2009, 01:51:31 PM »

ok i just wrote to Oprah and now will write to this yahoo who is going to earmark all this money for the foundation that they will steal anyway

Mention to him that obviously he doesnt pay attention to the news, Caylee was never a "missing" child, she was murdered....I plan on doing the same.    Legislation to protect children is vital & should be a priority, BUT you cannot have something named based on a lie.   If they want to name something after Caylee it should be pertinent to what actually happened to her.
Okay, wrote to Oprah, now waiting for address to congressman.  This is just ridiculous.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: April 13, 2009, 01:59:09 PM »

wow that was fast, thank you for the sponsor list...i am putting it on as many blogs as i can also so we can all be united.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1319 on: April 13, 2009, 02:00:13 PM »

GUILTY

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.