April 18, 2024, 06:32:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279294 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: April 13, 2009, 02:45:57 PM »

Good Morning, Trimm I hope you did not have to much damage. Mags, I'm still thinking about the horrible incident at your house yesterday, hope you are all fine this morning. I want to see the tape of Cindy in ZG face also, can you imagine ZG fear with that She Devil in her face? JSM, Joe is looking quite handsome this morning 
I want to see the tape of Cindy in ZG's face too No Rose. Thanks Josef wants to be polka king this year! Zoe is looking very patriotic today.
Yes, where is this tape at?

Here you go:

http://www.wftv.com/video/19142183/index.html

Thank Puzzler, but is there video of Cindy getting in Zenaida's face? Mr Morgan mentioned that I believe on NG. TIA JSM

I've not seen a video of Cindy in Zenaida's face.  We just heard from the attorney on NG, after the deposition, Morgan told about Cindy saying that she wanted to talk to Zenaida tell her she was sorry, but instead, Cindy got into with Zenaida accusing her for making all of this happen and saying that Zenaida didn't lose a job (which she did lose her job) and called Morgan a ba*ta*d.  Morgan said all of this himself on NG.  Right after the Zenaida incident, Cindy goes after Morgan and that's what you see on this tape.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1361 on: April 13, 2009, 02:46:19 PM »

Rest in peace Josh O'Barr.
It is with great regret that I must inform you all that Josh OBarr has passed away.  Josh was quite simply our biggest fan.  From ...aios beginnings, Josh has come to every show that he physically could.  In the past year, the only show he missed was because he was in the hospital recovering from his disc replacement operation.  He was an incredible human being with a taste for life so strong that he could no longer bare the physical limitations caused by a car accident.  He loved the ocean and lived to surf. 

Josh, you have touched the lives of everyone in ...aio.  You have been my best friend since third grade.  You and Drew were inseparable.  Matt can never begin count all the paddle outs.  Jon C went fishing with you almost every other weekend.  John lived for your inappropriate jokes.  Chris always loved having someone as chill as him at shows.  I can speak for us all in that standing in the lights will have lost much of the meaning not having you out there watching us.  Especially because you, too many times, were the only one there doing so.

Once Josh drove all the way to Titusville to watch us play at this biker dive called the Golden Lion with our friends 7BlueSkies.  He was the only person there that wasnt either in a band or working behind the bar.  It is because of constant chain of acts of this nature, and SO much more, that we will remember and love you forever.   

If any of you or anyone you know have been thinking or talking about suicide, please contact National Hopeline Network at 1-800-SUICIDE(784-2433).  There is ALWAYS another solution. 

All of the ...aio family is going through hard times right now.  We all need to band together.  Feel free to share any of your Josh memories below.  He had a spark that on a regular basis ignited many inspirational or humorous situations.  We can all find solace in those memories and here is a perfect opportunity to start. Lets try not to remember the way he died, but rather celebrate the way he lived.

Surfs up, Josh!  Well see you past the breakers...

We will love you forever.

Tommy Liles on behalf of ...after its over.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=11562897&blogID=143398883

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1362 on: April 13, 2009, 02:46:25 PM »

Probably already posted a hundred times... Rolling Eyes
"The Oprah Winfrey Show" has announced it will have an exclusive interview with George and Cindy Anthony in May.

Here's what the show says:

"Grandparents Cindy and George Anthony talk with Oprah about their granddaughter Caylee Anthony and the investigation into her death. The Anthonys sit down for an interview together for the first time since their granddaughter's remains were found."

Cindy and George's daughter, Casey, is charged with Caylee's murder.
No date was given. Winfrey's show airs at 4 p.m. weekdays on WFTV-Channel 9.

Winfrey's people announced the exclusive for May with two others: On May 4, Kate and Gerry McCann, the parents of missing Madeleine McCann, talk to Winfrey.

On May 11, Elizabeth Edwards talks to Winfrey about her husband, former Sen. John Edwards, his affair and her terminal cancer.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-bk-casey-anthony-parents-oprah-041309,0,2804156.story

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1363 on: April 13, 2009, 02:48:10 PM »

Thanks Puzzler for the link. Even when the elevator door shuts, you can hear Cindy's big mouth 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1364 on: April 13, 2009, 02:48:32 PM »

OMG!....well I did it,dived right in and listened to all 7 parts of Cindy's depo....now I am no longer hungry for lunch.
Very interesting to me is part #7 where they are discussing when Cindy and George knew about Dom Casey and Hoover going into the woods in November.Link below:

http://cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=FELLGEORGECINDYDEPW_040920091201&cat=CAC&title=Midday%20Report%20On%20Depositions

Cindy states that the officer/s who said she told them she had her PI go into the woods back in Nov......were flat out lying,she never told anyone that.
IMO her and George are lying their asses off but mainly Cindy....she is the one who is obviously in control of their whole side of the investigation....face it,George is just going along for the ride.

Anyway,I think that whole thing was a big aranged set up....IMO it went something like this:
1)Casey tells Dom C. and possible Lee approx. where Caylee's body is.
2)Dom C. knows he cannot just go trampling off into the woods without a legit reason and he cannot use Casey as the reason he knows where Caylee might be.
3)Cindy and Dom C. suggest maybe telling the physic(sp)they need her to be near her phone on such and such day/s and times and to make sure she answers the phone when Dom C. calls her.They also tell her they will make her name known,make her famous but in a good way by her name and her job being broadcasted on tv.
4)Dom C. also needs a witness to this trampling into the woods as he doesn't want to implicate himself in case they do find Caylee....in walks Hoover with the video camera that IMO Dom C. knows Hoover has and knows he is filming his every move in those woods.
5)Cindy now has on tape and thru phone records,Dom C. going on a physic's tip,Caylee found in the woods except Dom C. was looking in the wrong parts of the woods and none of them can go back and talk to Casey to get a clearer picture of where Caylee might be.

Where Kronk comes into the picture,I don't know but I find the whole woods searchings to be suspect.How can you have Dom C.,Kronk and Williams all searching basicly the same wooded area on Surb,DR. and Caylee NOT be found until December?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: April 13, 2009, 02:50:02 PM »

Have you all seen this pic   sorry I could not paste the image
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 02:52:43 PM by klaasend » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: April 13, 2009, 02:51:02 PM »

GLOBE 4/20/09 - CLAIMS TO KNOW WHO CAYLEE'S DAD WAS

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: April 13, 2009, 02:51:27 PM »

Rest in peace Josh O'Barr.
It is with great regret that I must inform you all that Josh OBarr has passed away.  Josh was quite simply our biggest fan.  From ...aios beginnings, Josh has come to every show that he physically could.  In the past year, the only show he missed was because he was in the hospital recovering from his disc replacement operation.  He was an incredible human being with a taste for life so strong that he could no longer bare the physical limitations caused by a car accident.  He loved the ocean and lived to surf. 

Josh, you have touched the lives of everyone in ...aio.  You have been my best friend since third grade.  You and Drew were inseparable.  Matt can never begin count all the paddle outs.  Jon C went fishing with you almost every other weekend.  John lived for your inappropriate jokes.  Chris always loved having someone as chill as him at shows.  I can speak for us all in that standing in the lights will have lost much of the meaning not having you out there watching us.  Especially because you, too many times, were the only one there doing so.

Once Josh drove all the way to Titusville to watch us play at this biker dive called the Golden Lion with our friends 7BlueSkies.  He was the only person there that wasnt either in a band or working behind the bar.  It is because of constant chain of acts of this nature, and SO much more, that we will remember and love you forever.   

If any of you or anyone you know have been thinking or talking about suicide, please contact National Hopeline Network at 1-800-SUICIDE(784-2433).  There is ALWAYS another solution. 

All of the ...aio family is going through hard times right now.  We all need to band together.  Feel free to share any of your Josh memories below.  He had a spark that on a regular basis ignited many inspirational or humorous situations.  We can all find solace in those memories and here is a perfect opportunity to start. Lets try not to remember the way he died, but rather celebrate the way he lived.

Surfs up, Josh!  Well see you past the breakers...

We will love you forever.

Tommy Liles on behalf of ...after its over.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=11562897&blogID=143398883

Do you know if he lived in Oviedo?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1368 on: April 13, 2009, 02:51:27 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/must65tang
popular guy....
I am not happy that I have to write this, but with all the items circulating on the internet, I feel compelled to add this note. What I wrote below, about Josh's passing, is metaphorical. Josh's passion was surfing. I do not need to write about the circumstances of Josh's passing out of respect to his mother and brother.
This Casey Anthony story is just that. One of her many stories and has nothing to do with this Josh. There are numerous people named as father to Caylee through hearsay. A couple of people being pointed at are deceased and this is very disrespectful to the families of those people. Casey, or anyone in her family, has not named any last names in her "father" stories and to just grab anyone with that first name that was in her circle of friends just sensationalizes the story and upsets other family that may still be grieving. The Caylee case is horrible and tragic, but please don't drag innocent bystanders into the mix.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1369 on: April 13, 2009, 02:51:40 PM »

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1370 on: April 13, 2009, 02:52:31 PM »

http://b5.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00750/57/69/750349675_m.jpg

Is that Josh?

I remember you, Caylee.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1371 on: April 13, 2009, 02:55:10 PM »

Good Morning, Trimm I hope you did not have to much damage. Mags, I'm still thinking about the horrible incident at your house yesterday, hope you are all fine this morning. I want to see the tape of Cindy in ZG face also, can you imagine ZG fear with that She Devil in her face? JSM, Joe is looking quite handsome this morning 
I want to see the tape of Cindy in ZG's face too No Rose. Thanks Josef wants to be polka king this year! Zoe is looking very patriotic today.
Yes, where is this tape at?

Here you go:

http://www.wftv.com/video/19142183/index.html

Thank Puzzler, but is there video of Cindy getting in Zenaida's face? Mr Morgan mentioned that I believe on NG. TIA JSM

I've not seen a video of Cindy in Zenaida's face.  We just heard from the attorney on NG, after the deposition, Morgan told about Cindy saying that she wanted to talk to Zenaida tell her she was sorry, but instead, Cindy got into with Zenaida accusing her for making all of this happen and saying that Zenaida didn't lose a job (which she did lose her job) and called Morgan a ba*ta*d.  Morgan said all of this himself on NG.  Right after the Zenaida incident, Cindy goes after Morgan and that's what you see on this tape.

Oh I see, thanks for the clarification. Cindy is a witch with a B

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: April 13, 2009, 02:55:38 PM »

http://b5.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00750/57/69/750349675_m.jpg

Is that Josh?

Yes its Josh O'Barr.....and thanks Monkey friends for posting pic...I'm still learning.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: April 13, 2009, 02:58:01 PM »

Klass,

o/t   I was trying to post Brandi's 4th July pic and made myself go poof...can you help me?

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: April 13, 2009, 02:58:05 PM »

popular guy....
I am not happy that I have to write this, but with all the items circulating on the internet, I feel compelled to add this note. What I wrote below, about Josh's passing, is metaphorical. Josh's passion was surfing. I do not need to write about the circumstances of Josh's passing out of respect to his mother and brother.
This Casey Anthony story is just that. One of her many stories and has nothing to do with this Josh. There are numerous people named as father to Caylee through hearsay. A couple of people being pointed at are deceased and this is very disrespectful to the families of those people. Casey, or anyone in her family, has not named any last names in her "father" stories and to just grab anyone with that first name that was in her circle of friends just sensationalizes the story and upsets other family that may still be grieving. The Caylee case is horrible and tragic, but please don't drag innocent bystanders into the mix.

Yeah, I don't give this any more weight than any of the other stories ... what did she do look through obits to find the alleged dad's name? 

I remember you, Caylee.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: April 13, 2009, 03:00:02 PM »

IMO Caylee looked like her grandparents.  She looked a lot like Cindy and I once saw a picture of Caylee and George in the swimming pool and Caylee looked like the spitting image of George.  Caylee had strong eyebrows like both grandparents and her mouth is very much like both grandparents.  In fact, IMO, KC is the one who looks the least like George and Cindy.  I think Caylee looks so much like George and Cindy that it's very likely she has no dominate traits of the father. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: April 13, 2009, 03:03:47 PM »

Thanks Klaas. So if the surfer's father spoke to the Globe who in the heck is maintaining that myspace page and leaving that message that makes it sound as if the idea of Josh being Caylee's dad is ludicrous???

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: April 13, 2009, 03:05:10 PM »

popular guy....

Looks like Josh has blue eyes.  Casey has hazel I believe and Caylee had brown.  It's possible but I have a felling this Globe story is BS.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: April 13, 2009, 03:05:21 PM »

FYI - you guys may have already discussed this but the new GLOBE is saying the know who Caylee's dad is.  Name Josh O'Barr.  I'll scan when I get a chance.

Is there a pic I hope???

I curious about that myself.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1379 on: April 13, 2009, 03:05:39 PM »

I doubt if the A's do an interview w/ Oprah on the stage infront of ppl. I'm sure it will take place at some "secret location" with Conway off to the side. All of the questionswill be summited to Conway before the interview.

Bottom line, it's about TV ratings, May Sweeps. Oprah doesn't have to get nasty or call the A's on all of their lies, just the fact she got an interview w/ the A's is good enough to attract ppl to watch the show..thus Oprah will win the May sweeps daytime ratings
There you go,exactly what I was thinking,May sweeps.....figure out which week is sweeps week in May and you'll know when the Anthony's will be on.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.