April 24, 2024, 10:07:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279528 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1380 on: April 13, 2009, 03:06:08 PM »

Well, the resemblance is there in that particular pic in the Globe ... but no more than in this one of JP Chatt.
So who in the heck knows?

Ok. Maybe the Anthonys can go on the Maury Show instead of Oprah and settle this paternity issue once and for all.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: April 13, 2009, 03:08:44 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/must65tang
popular guy....
I am not happy that I have to write this, but with all the items circulating on the internet, I feel compelled to add this note. What I wrote below, about Josh's passing, is metaphorical. Josh's passion was surfing. I do not need to write about the circumstances of Josh's passing out of respect to his mother and brother.
This Casey Anthony story is just that. One of her many stories and has nothing to do with this Josh. There are numerous people named as father to Caylee through hearsay. A couple of people being pointed at are deceased and this is very disrespectful to the families of those people. Casey, or anyone in her family, has not named any last names in her "father" stories and to just grab anyone with that first name that was in her circle of friends just sensationalizes the story and upsets other family that may still be grieving. The Caylee case is horrible and tragic, but please don't drag innocent bystanders into the mix.

Thanks for finding that myspace page, Nut.   Thanks Klaas for posting the Globe article.
You never know...  he does look like Caylee.   But I agree with Puzzler - Caylee looks a lot like her grandparents.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: April 13, 2009, 03:10:07 PM »

popular guy....
I am not happy that I have to write this, but with all the items circulating on the internet, I feel compelled to add this note. What I wrote below, about Josh's passing, is metaphorical. Josh's passion was surfing. I do not need to write about the circumstances of Josh's passing out of respect to his mother and brother.
This Casey Anthony story is just that. One of her many stories and has nothing to do with this Josh. There are numerous people named as father to Caylee through hearsay. A couple of people being pointed at are deceased and this is very disrespectful to the families of those people. Casey, or anyone in her family, has not named any last names in her "father" stories and to just grab anyone with that first name that was in her circle of friends just sensationalizes the story and upsets other family that may still be grieving. The Caylee case is horrible and tragic, but please don't drag innocent bystanders into the mix.

Looks like Josh has blue eyes.  Casey has hazel I believe and Caylee had brown.  It's possible but I have a felling this Globe story is BS.

IIRC Caylee's were hazel and Casey's real eye color I believe is brown. This Josh's myspace said green or blue -- which is also hazel.

Caylee's looked either geen/brown or gray/brown to me.

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: April 13, 2009, 03:10:42 PM »

Well, the resemblance is there in that particular pic in the Globe ... but no more than in this one of JP Chatt.

Ok. Maybe the Anthonys can go on the Maury Show instead of Oprah and settle this paternity issue once and for all.

Yep, Maury show's more like it. But I'd like to see them on Jerry Springer getting in a food fight.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: April 13, 2009, 03:11:08 PM »

I have always thought Caylee look like JP, and he hates KC wonder why?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: April 13, 2009, 03:12:40 PM »

I have always thought Caylee look like JP, and he hates KC wonder why?

Maybe Casey gave him the date rape drug.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1386 on: April 13, 2009, 03:14:19 PM »

I think Casey does look like her dad and her mom. Spitting image. But thne again I alos think George and Cindy look alike too. 

One tihng I have noticed about Caylee in pics is she does not have Casey's lips. They are thinner. But they could look like cindy's lips. ????

Sigh, still no answers.

I remember you, Caylee.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: April 13, 2009, 03:15:27 PM »

popular guy....

Looks like Josh has blue eyes.  Casey has hazel I believe and Caylee had brown.  It's possible but I have a felling this Globe story is BS.

I think it's BS, too.  The headlines are purely inflammatory about the guy killing himself after fling with monster mom.  He may have killed himself afterwards, but the headline leads one to believe that he killed himself because of being involved with monster mom...but you have to read the article to get that that's not the reason.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: April 13, 2009, 03:16:10 PM »

Klass,

o/t   I was trying to post Brandi's 4th July pic and made myself go poof...can you help me?

I tried to fix it but Brandi must have done something with it. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: April 13, 2009, 03:16:51 PM »

popular guy....

I think it's BS, too.  The headlines are purely inflammatory about the guy killing himself after fling with monster mom.  He may have killed himself afterwards, but the headline leads one to believe that he killed himself because of being involved with monster mom...but you have to read the article to get that that's not the reason.

Not to mention how disrespectful the headline "blows his brains out" is especially considering they interviewed the dad. 

I remember you, Caylee.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: April 13, 2009, 03:18:42 PM »

Klass,

o/t   I was trying to post Brandi's 4th July pic and made myself go poof...can you help me?

I tried to fix it but Brandi must have done something with it. 

Thank you

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: April 13, 2009, 03:27:57 PM »

Well, we have to hold this story up to the same scrutiny as any other of course ... it's not like the Globe is worried about winning the Pulitzer. So, we can't trust them. Hell, we can't trust MSM to get it right 75% of the time.

So, I'll ask the same questions asked in relation to JP Chatt: 

If she knew Josh was the father why didn't she tell him? Why didn't she go after him for child support?

I'm at a loss. I just don't know. My only thoughts about it:

- She didn't know for sure and didn't want to embarrass herself. She'd already had one FAIL paternity test from Jesse Grund.
- It was a family member. (Sorry. But it would still explain it)

That's it. That's all I can think of.

I also know it's a good thing slore had GA and CA paying her way. If she applied for govt help, she'd have to name names RE: the daddy.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: April 13, 2009, 03:33:19 PM »

Oprah Winfrey: What do you hope she asks George, Cindy Anthony?
posted by halboedeker on Apr 13, 2009 1:50:32 PM
Discuss This: Comments (6) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

What questions would you like Oprah Winfrey to ask George and Cindy Anthony.

The parents of jailed Casey Anthony -- and grandparents of murdered Caylee -- will talk to Winfrey during May.

That's an important sweeps ratings period, although the Winfrey people didn't give an exact date for the interview.

As a reader suggested, you can let Winfrey know what you think on her message board.

http://www.oprah.com/community/mb_list_landing.jspa

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: April 13, 2009, 03:34:40 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/oprah-winfrey-what-do-you-hope-she-asks-george-cindy-anthony.html

Link to above post.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1394 on: April 13, 2009, 03:34:50 PM »

popular guy....

Thanks for finding that myspace page, Nut.   Thanks Klaas for posting the Globe article.
You never know...  he does look like Caylee.   But I agree with Puzzler - Caylee looks a lot like her grandparents.

Thank-you Nut and Klass, and I agree Caylee looks like her grandparents.  I have a feeling that Josh's family are another family that is being unfairly targeted. Just what this family wants after their son died.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1395 on: April 13, 2009, 03:37:12 PM »

Discuss This: Comments (6) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The parents of jailed Casey Anthony -- and grandparents of murdered Caylee -- will talk to Winfrey during May.

That's an important sweeps ratings period, although the Winfrey people didn't give an exact date for the interview.

As a reader suggested, you can let Winfrey know what you think on her message board.

Oh, I've let her know alright via email, I've been on her message board a couple times, and am not going back. Thanks Trimm
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: April 13, 2009, 03:38:52 PM »

Why are you protecting such a lying, cruel, manipulative bitch?
Why aren't you protecting Caylee instead?
Do you blame yourselves for Caylee's death? Is that why you're protecting Casey?
Cindy, is it true you are bumping uglies with D. Casey?
George, is it true you have no balls?

I remember you, Caylee.
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #1397 on: April 13, 2009, 03:40:08 PM »

Well, we have to hold this story up to the same scrutiny as any other of course ... it's not like the Globe is worried about winning the Pulitzer. So, we can't trust them. Hell, we can't trust MSM to get it right 75% of the time.

So, I'll ask the same questions asked in relation to JP Chatt: 

If she knew Josh was the father why didn't she tell him? Why didn't she go after him for child support?

I'm at a loss. I just don't know. My only thoughts about it:

- She didn't know for sure and didn't want to embarrass herself. She'd already had one FAIL paternity test from Jesse Grund.
- It was a family member. (Sorry. But it would still explain it)

That's it. That's all I can think of.

I also know it's a good thing slore had GA and CA paying her way. If she applied for govt help, she'd have to name names RE: the daddy.

ITA and everyone needs to remember that Casey is a big fat liar and she doesn't know how to tell the truth. With that being said, does anyone honostly believe she told her family the truth about Caylee's father?

Just put Josh's name and his family under the who's who thread, then dismiss is Globe story
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: April 13, 2009, 03:41:04 PM »

FYI - you guys may have already discussed this but the new GLOBE is saying the know who Caylee's dad is.  Name Josh O'Barr.  I'll scan when I get a chance.

Isn't this the guy who committed suicide? There is a statement on his myspace page made by whoever keeps it up to date.....says he is NOT Caylee's father. I'll try and find the link....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: April 13, 2009, 03:42:35 PM »

popular guy....

I'm with you Klaas. Am I to understand these people are making this accusation because they were in school together and she liked shamrocks? Wow. Poor Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.