March 29, 2024, 03:30:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 278448 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #140 on: April 10, 2009, 03:46:19 PM »

Cindy thought Hoover was a stalker at first? WTF??? 

She thinks she has groupies now or what? 

What................  I was gone for 10 minutes and you've had a pretty remarkable facelift? 

Traded one cutie for another. 

Glad you liked the side eye. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: April 10, 2009, 03:46:24 PM »

Cin so stupid instead of trying to nail Casey for what she did she try's to cover for her sad things is Casey would pin Caylee's murder on Cindy in a heart beat if she thought she could get away with it so sad that Cin does not realize this Casey would throw her under the bus so fast!!!!!

What makes you think Casey would throw anyone under the bus??? Just because Casey claimed:

Lee had sexual advances toward her
Cindy choked her
Dad had been sexually inappropriate
Jesse was not to be trusted....

As Cindy says, just because the words are spoken don't assume it means anything...think that is no my official Cindy-ism and has taken the place of Science means nothing.

What?

I was doing my best impression of Cindy sarcasm.  Yes Casey would throw anyone under the bus before the bus drive has a chance to even check his rear view mirror.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: April 10, 2009, 03:49:28 PM »

The over exaggerated fits of anger are just that, very over the top.  They are not angered, they are putting on a show.  This show is to help cover up their lies and story discrepancies, the camera to document for future use and rehearsal.  We all have seen the evil of Casey, now we are seeing just where it all has come from....... she gets it honestly!

Yup constant attempts to obstruct the inevitable with utter contempt.  George & Cindy constantly threatening to walk out was planned before they even got there, they had their backs against the wall before it began.  They are in panic mode yet again because recently they must have gotten word that Dominic Casey made the bar complaint which implicates at least Cindy - Im glad I called Morgan's office to make sure they were aware what she said during that second search warrant, no its on record that they lied.

Even their attorney couldnt object under the rules & he's going to find himself getting a word from the judge.   While some of the questions themselves may teeter on grounds to be compelled to answer, the manner in which they were objected to was improper on several occasions.  Additionally, an attorney can make an objection but they are not supposed to answer for their client.   O how I wish I was a fly on the wall to observe the civil judge, Rodriquez, IIRC when he views these depositions!

The Anthonys thought they were clever but what they did yesterday was cause themselves & their monster daughter irreparable harm.     too bad soo sad NOT!

Good afternoon, Monkeys!  I'm behind again but wanted to say that I totally agree that this was a pre-planned attack plan at yesterday's depos.  I'm thinking that C&G are trying to make up for their feelings of guilt and their thoughts that they threw KC under the bus.  I'm also thinking that C&G's plan is that they can raise some doubt and that KC, when found guilty, might be found guilty to a lesser degree that murder one and not have to spend her entire life in prison.

On another thought...I finally got to watch George's depo very late last night (haven't had a chance to see Cindy's yet) and I found it VERY interesting that George was such a jerk and that kept building and building until they finally took a break after the attorneys said they were tired of it and would just take this to a judge.  After the break, there was George, answering ALL the question and acting more like the George we've seen in the past.  WOW....what happened during that 15 minute break?!?!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #143 on: April 10, 2009, 03:50:07 PM »

Yup constant attempts to obstruct the inevitable with utter contempt.  George & Cindy constantly threatening to walk out was planned before they even got there, they had their backs against the wall before it began.  They are in panic mode yet again because recently they must have gotten word that Dominic Casey made the bar complaint which implicates at least Cindy - Im glad I called Morgan's office to make sure they were aware what she said during that second search warrant, no its on record that they lied.

Even their attorney couldnt object under the rules & he's going to find himself getting a word from the judge.   While some of the questions themselves may teeter on grounds to be compelled to answer, the manner in which they were objected to was improper on several occasions.  Additionally, an attorney can make an objection but they are not supposed to answer for their client.   O how I wish I was a fly on the wall to observe the civil judge, Rodriquez, IIRC when he views these depositions!

The Anthonys thought they were clever but what they did yesterday was cause themselves & their monster daughter irreparable harm.     too bad soo sad NOT!

I concur!  I was amused at how Mr. Morgan kept schooling Conway on what was apropriate behavior and what was not.  I had to laugh at how taken back Conway was too that someone would actually question him in such a manner.  This is another reason why I think he plays up his disability.  Having someone snap back at him was not something he was accustomed too, he cowered at one point and then took the break to regain his "client" who clearly had gone off the reigns of sanity by that point.
Listening to him and then hearing and reading the laws and guidelines to a deposition through research on the computer I have to wonder if Conway has ever done a deposition before.
Cindy is going to be SOL as well, you noticed they changed tape a few times...she didn't change her camera tape as far as I can tell.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #144 on: April 10, 2009, 03:52:02 PM »

Cin so stupid instead of trying to nail Casey for what she did she try's to cover for her sad things is Casey would pin Caylee's murder on Cindy in a heart beat if she thought she could get away with it so sad that Cin does not realize this Casey would throw her under the bus so fast!!!!!

What makes you think Casey would throw anyone under the bus??? Just because Casey claimed:

Lee had sexual advances toward her
Cindy choked her
Dad had been sexually inappropriate
Jesse was not to be trusted....

As Cindy says, just because the words are spoken don't assume it means anything...think that is no my official Cindy-ism and has taken the place of Science means nothing.

What?

Dolce! I hope you and babies are doing well!!   

Cindy actually said the bolded part in the depos........        
I am good thanks and Iam very happy to hear that you checked out alright.

I understood the bolded part and remember it from the depo, I am more confused with the first sentence of the poster.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #145 on: April 10, 2009, 03:52:43 PM »

The over exaggerated fits of anger are just that, very over the top.  They are not angered, they are putting on a show.  This show is to help cover up their lies and story discrepancies, the camera to document for future use and rehearsal.  We all have seen the evil of Casey, now we are seeing just where it all has come from....... she gets it honestly!

Good afternoon, Monkeys!  I'm behind again but wanted to say that I totally agree that this was a pre-planned attack plan at yesterday's depos.  I'm thinking that C&G are trying to make up for their feelings of guilt and their thoughts that they threw KC under the bus.  I'm also thinking that C&G's plan is that they can raise some doubt and that KC, when found guilty, might be found guilty to a lesser degree that murder one and not have to spend her entire life in prison.

On another thought...I finally got to watch George's depo very late last night (haven't had a chance to see Cindy's yet) and I found it VERY interesting that George was such a jerk and that kept building and building until they finally took a break after the attorneys said they were tired of it and would just take this to a judge.  After the break, there was George, answering ALL the question and acting more like the George we've seen in the past.  WOW....what happened during that 15 minute break?!?!

Hiya, Puzzler!! 

The same thing happened to George in 15 minutes that happened to Cindy when she took her mike off and decalred she was "done".

She came back, with mike, and answered more questions................   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: April 10, 2009, 03:53:47 PM »

I understood the bolded part and remember it from the depo, I am more confused with the first sentence of the poster.

I believe that was a sarcastic statement.  But i have to admit I was taken back by it at first too till I realized who posted it!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: April 10, 2009, 03:54:52 PM »

Thanks, luvmyboys   

Wow. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: April 10, 2009, 03:56:00 PM »

FANNY MAE!! I left you some choices!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #149 on: April 10, 2009, 03:56:31 PM »

They were scared of being held in Contempt of Court

Definition:

contempt of court:
Behavior in or out of court that violates a court order, or otherwise disrupts or shows disregard for the court. Refusing to answer a proper question, to file court papers on time or to follow local court rules can expose witnesses, lawyers and litigants to contempt findings. Contempt of court is punishable by fine or imprisonment.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2009, 03:56:49 PM »

Puzzler

you ask: WOW....what happened during that 15 minute break?!?!

Cindy: What did the five fingers say to the face?
George: What?
Cindy: Slap bi***!

credit for joke -- Dave Chappelle 

I remember you, Caylee.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: April 10, 2009, 03:58:40 PM »

OMFG, you're killing me GNM!

that's how you like it... (just to enjoy the moment more, as I watched it over and over, I imagined that Morgan had an inside scoop from some super secret source who told him that DC said cindy likes it rough)
bwahahaha

We better be careful CC and Sea Searcher might end up doing some more "research." 

and just where are those boys    

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2009, 03:58:44 PM »

They were scared of being held in Contempt of Court

Definition:

contempt of court:
Behavior in or out of court that violates a court order, or otherwise disrupts or shows disregard for the court. Refusing to answer a proper question, to file court papers on time or to follow local court rules can expose witnesses, lawyers and litigants to contempt findings. Contempt of court is punishable by fine or imprisonment.

A little bit more info:

Another classification differentiates between civil and criminal contempt. civil contempt consists of failure to do something which is ordered by the court for the benefit of another party to the proceedings (sometimes called relief to litigants), while criminal contempts are acts in disrespect of the courts or its processes which obstruct the administration of justice.

The penalty for civil contempt is usually payment of a fine, or imprisonment for an indefinite period of time until the party in contempt agrees to perform his legal obligation, unless the imprisonment clearly fails to act as coercion and acts merely to punish; 65 N.J. 257

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: April 10, 2009, 03:59:09 PM »

National Enquirer 4/20/09

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: April 10, 2009, 03:59:11 PM »

CBB, I don't know what happened to my msg. Wasn't sticking my tongue out at you.

I left you a message.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: April 10, 2009, 04:00:38 PM »

I believe that was a sarcastic statement.  But i have to admit I was taken back by it at first too till I realized who posted it!
It was a bit bagoogling.     I thought someone was channelling in on the monkeys.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: April 10, 2009, 04:00:41 PM »

Yes it was pure sarcasm.  Sorry if I offended anyone.  I need to cleanse my brain after listening to the depos. 

Just an O/T FYI for anyone that read my post about the Amber Alert up here on Tuesday , they have caught the person who stole the vehicle with the 5 1/2 month old.  He was 14 years old!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: April 10, 2009, 04:02:22 PM »

It was a bit bagoogling.     I thought someone was channelling in on the monkeys.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: April 10, 2009, 04:02:58 PM »

I'm getting so nervous with Cindy's sighs, I don't think I can listen to much more. 

I'm not.There's a storm coming with baseball size hail.I'm outta here for a little while. BBL 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #159 on: April 10, 2009, 04:04:59 PM »

Thanks Klaas 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.