April 26, 2024, 12:11:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279620 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: April 13, 2009, 05:33:22 PM »

I love to write letters and I feel like writing another one, so I am going to write one to the producer of Oprah.  I want to ask them to please not make this a platfrom for the A's to lie.  I want to ask the show to have integrity and ask the really hard questions that need to be answered.
I hope  that Oprah does not turn this into another Larry King interview.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: April 13, 2009, 05:33:29 PM »

WOW that was fast

WESH2 has a poll up

Do you agree with the decision to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony?
Choice    Votes    Percentage of 226 Votes
Yes, the evidence supports it    204    90%
No, the evidence doesn't support it.    10    4%
I don't support death penalty for anyone.    12    5%
Thank you for participating in our survey.

http://www.wesh.com/index.html#

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In a change of heart, the state attorney's office has filed a letter of intent Monday to seek the dealth penalty for Casey Anthony.

A spokesman for Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, has confirmed that the defense has been notified. Baez is not qualified to defend a client in a death penalty case because he does not have the required amount of experience by the Florida Bar.

The court has also been notified of the state's intention.

Previously, the state said they would not seek the death penalty for Anthony, who is in the Orange County Jail charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The state attorney's office is citing "sufficient aggarvating circumstances" as the reason for Monday's decision.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19168682/detail.html

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: April 13, 2009, 05:34:41 PM »

So, Capp do you think this will move the trial up or will they need more time to get it together????

That's the only downside, I think it will delay the trial date

It'll be interesting to see which pond scum the scamthony's will want to bring on board to represent their evil spawn. So far, everybody that touches any of them has been a little shady, the ones that aren't bailed. Lot's of publicity for sure, but the state is looking pretty closely now at the finances and integrity of the atty's , so it might be hard for slore to get a competant lawyer to step up.  Hope that's the case anyway!

The good thing is that -doesn't that mean Baez cannot appear for her at the trial since he does not have enough experience?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: April 13, 2009, 05:35:28 PM »

State to seek death penalty in Casey Anthony case

Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
    4:25 PM EDT, April 13, 2009

The State Attorney's Office has confirmed they are seeking the death penalty against Casey Anthony.

This reverses an earlier decision made by prosecutors.

A State Attorney's Office spokeswoman would not comment further.

Check back for updates.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-case-death-penalty-041309,0,1925641.story

YES!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: April 13, 2009, 05:36:12 PM »

I am going to Orlando tomorrow, Hubs said if I am well behaved he may take me down Hopespring Dr.    

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: April 13, 2009, 05:37:09 PM »

Although I am grateful that the DP is back in play, and Spector has finally been held responsible, I for some reason cannot feel elated.. it all has me so incredibly SAD....

I know what you mean.   The news with Sandra has been extra sad today.   Haleigh is still missing.   And there are still two people who didn't deserve to die - Caylee and Lana.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: April 13, 2009, 05:37:28 PM »

I'd give anything to see the Anthony's faces right now, things must really be flying around the house right now, duck George there goes a vase 

Hide the hammers. 

And at the jail................. bozo's  got to get a last pack of cherry twizzlers, a farewell licorice kiss. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: April 13, 2009, 05:37:55 PM »

I am going to Orlando tomorrow, Hubs said if I am well behaved he may take me down Hopespring Dr.    

Aww, better be a good girl 3bm! Or maybe not? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1548 on: April 13, 2009, 05:39:16 PM »

You better behave we want a report   
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: April 13, 2009, 05:40:06 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

The State Attorney's Office confirmed Monday it will seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony in the death of her daughter Caylee Marie.
Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
5:36 PM EDT, April 13, 2009
The State Attorney's Office will seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony.

In a notice filed this afternoon, prosecutors stated that additional information has become available since they filed their initial waiver of intent to seek the death penalty on Dec. 5. The filing states that "sufficient aggravating circumstances exist to justify the imposition of the Death Penalty..."

Video
Related links
Casey Anthony's attorney wants phone records from parents, former boyfriends and others
 Marti Mackenzie, spokeswoman for Anthony's defense lawyer, just told the Orlando Sentinel: "This is not a death penalty case. We will do whatever is necessary to defend Casey Anthony from the state trying to take her life. We already have death qualified defense lawyers on our team and are prepared for a vigorous defense."Terence Lenamon, a Miami attorney who was once part of Anthony's defense team, gave prosecutors a report in November outlining why the mother should not receive the death penalty.

"I'm greatly disappointed in the State Attorney's Office has decided to take this route," he said Monday after hearing the news.

He said this may be a sign that there is a potential weakness in the state's case. Prosecutors may want "death-qualified jurors" -- jurors who are willing to sentence someone to death. Those jurors are more opt to convict defendants, Lenamon said.

"It changes the dynamics of everything," he said.

In addition, it's unclear whether Lenamon will rejoin the defense team. He said he spoke with Baez today, and Baez is reviewing a list of death-penalty-qualified attorneys.

Baez will have to add such a co-counsel if he wishes to continue as lead attorney, should the case indeed becomes a death penalty case.

Meanwhile, legal experts say this latest development in the Anthony case is very unusual.

Bob Jarvis, who teaches legal ethics and law and popular culture at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, said there are two reasons why prosecutors would put the death penalty back on the table.

One of those reasons -- and what he thinks is the most likely in this case -- is that prosecutors are frustrated because Anthony isn't accepting a plea.

Jarvis said if Anthony is convicted, a jury will likely not sentence her to death.

"We don't execute women in Florida. Juries find it very difficult to send young women to death row," he said.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: April 13, 2009, 05:42:04 PM »

You better behave we want a report   

I will be a little angel....Maybe I will get to see Crazy Moe

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: April 13, 2009, 05:42:41 PM »

I'd give anything to see the Anthony's faces right now, things must really be flying around the house right now, duck George there goes a vase 

Rut roo...hide the hammers & hoses....yea that cant be a pretty sight, I have no empathy...none.   My heart belongs to justice for Caylee & all these children victimized by monsters & anyone that tries to help them conceal what they have done.  The Anthonys made a choice, its not the moral one.

I agree. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: April 13, 2009, 05:43:02 PM »

I wonder if KC is having a panic attack about right now.   

I wonder if DCasey is cooperating with LE to save his own neck.

I hope the rest of them are in jail before it is all over! 

Good thinking!!   One of my first thoughts when I read about the DP back on the table was the DC may now be a STAR witness for the prosecution!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: April 13, 2009, 05:43:56 PM »

Another attorney might not be so smug as LKB and Baez and unwilling to give the same advice to Casey.
Does anyone remember Terrance Lenamon ( he did a thing asking for the DP to be removed ). he cited " circumstances " and he was on the NG show speaking of manic behaviour. Also, he had pictures of Casey looking normal. Unlike the ones we see of her having a party before and after she killed her kid.
Here is my thought. Some tests ( hair ?? ) have come back and they show previous drugging. They have NEW circumstances. We haven't heard of anyone saying, yes, Casey asked me for Xanax to give to Caylee so she would sleep thru the parties.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: April 13, 2009, 05:44:41 PM »

I love to write letters and I feel like writing another one, so I am going to write one to the producer of Oprah.  I want to ask them to please not make this a platfrom for the A's to lie.  I want to ask the show to have integrity and ask the really hard questions that need to be answered.

This interview in May, IMO, is because May is sweeps month...disgusting!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: April 13, 2009, 05:45:21 PM »

I know it's already been posted but 

http://www.wftv.com/news/19169044/detail.html

State To Seek Death Penalty In Casey Anthony Case
Posted: 4:30 pm EDT April 13, 2009
Updated: 5:10 pm EDT April 13, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony could be put to death for the murder of her daughter Caylee. Late Monday afternoon, Eyewitness News learned the State Attorney's Office will be pursuing the death penalty in the case against Casey.

thanks Klaas...it's great to see the official document!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: April 13, 2009, 05:45:36 PM »

Scamthony's will need to find another source for lots of $$$$$ for a new attorney or Casey will be stuck with a public defender........oh that would just make my year!!!

Wonder if Casey saved a couple pix of Caylee to sell....you know for a rainy day

IMO this trial won't happen until at least next year.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: April 13, 2009, 05:45:46 PM »

I really hope there is evidence that will get BJ in some serious trouble....that would be like winning the lottery twice!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: April 13, 2009, 05:46:32 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

The State Attorney's Office confirmed Monday it will seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony in the death of her daughter Caylee Marie.
Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
5:36 PM EDT, April 13, 2009
The State Attorney's Office will seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony.

In a notice filed this afternoon, prosecutors stated that additional information has become available since they filed their initial waiver of intent to seek the death penalty on Dec. 5. The filing states that "sufficient aggravating circumstances exist to justify the imposition of the Death Penalty..."

Video
Related links
Casey Anthony's attorney wants phone records from parents, former boyfriends and others
 Marti Mackenzie, spokeswoman for Anthony's defense lawyer, just told the Orlando Sentinel: "This is not a death penalty case. We will do whatever is necessary to defend Casey Anthony from the state trying to take her life. We already have death qualified defense lawyers on our team and are prepared for a vigorous defense."Terence Lenamon, a Miami attorney who was once part of Anthony's defense team, gave prosecutors a report in November outlining why the mother should not receive the death penalty.

"I'm greatly disappointed in the State Attorney's Office has decided to take this route," he said Monday after hearing the news.

He said this may be a sign that there is a potential weakness in the state's case. Prosecutors may want "death-qualified jurors" -- jurors who are willing to sentence someone to death. Those jurors are more opt to convict defendants, Lenamon said.

"It changes the dynamics of everything," he said.

In addition, it's unclear whether Lenamon will rejoin the defense team. He said he spoke with Baez today, and Baez is reviewing a list of death-penalty-qualified attorneys.

Baez will have to add such a co-counsel if he wishes to continue as lead attorney, should the case indeed becomes a death penalty case.

Meanwhile, legal experts say this latest development in the Anthony case is very unusual.

Bob Jarvis, who teaches legal ethics and law and popular culture at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, said there are two reasons why prosecutors would put the death penalty back on the table.

One of those reasons -- and what he thinks is the most likely in this case -- is that prosecutors are frustrated because Anthony isn't accepting a plea.

Jarvis said if Anthony is convicted, a jury will likely not sentence her to death.

"We don't execute women in Florida. Juries find it very difficult to send young women to death row," he said.

Nice spin...this is what I have to say to Bozo and Terence "loopman" Lenamon     Garbage in and garbage out   
Now go whine with some cheese we dont want to hear your blubbering!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: April 13, 2009, 05:48:19 PM »

This interview in May, IMO, is because May is sweeps month...disgusting!

That is sleazy.  I respect Oprah, but I will no longer if this is what she does for ratings.  Come on Monkeys, let's send out our thoughts to Oprah...THIS IS ABOUT CAYLEE, NOT RATINGS!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.