April 18, 2024, 05:27:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279325 times)
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: April 13, 2009, 05:48:22 PM »

of course they did elude to the fact that soil samples on Caseys shoes matched the soil where Caylees body was found...would be hard to defend that
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1561 on: April 13, 2009, 05:48:54 PM »

So when is Slore's next court appearance?  I can't wait to see how smiley and giggly she is now that we have the DP back on the table!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: April 13, 2009, 05:48:54 PM »

I know it's already been posted but 

http://www.wftv.com/news/19169044/detail.html

State To Seek Death Penalty In Casey Anthony Case
Posted: 4:30 pm EDT April 13, 2009
Updated: 5:10 pm EDT April 13, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony could be put to death for the murder of her daughter Caylee. Late Monday afternoon, Eyewitness News learned the State Attorney's Office will be pursuing the death penalty in the case against Casey.

thanks Klaas...it's great to see the official document!   
Put it on the Anthony's refrigerator??????  (im sorry)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: April 13, 2009, 05:50:02 PM »

I love to write letters and I feel like writing another one, so I am going to write one to the producer of Oprah.  I want to ask them to please not make this a platfrom for the A's to lie.  I want to ask the show to have integrity and ask the really hard questions that need to be answered.
I hope  that Oprah does not turn this into another Larry King interview.

This interview in May, IMO, is because May is sweeps month...disgusting!

That is sleazy.  I respect Oprah, but I will no longer if this is what she does for ratings.  Come on Monkeys, let's send out our thoughts to Oprah...THIS IS ABOUT CAYLEE, NOT RATINGS!

I sent one to her this morning.  Don't forget to tell her that you'll be contacting her sponsers, too.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1564 on: April 13, 2009, 05:50:52 PM »

Another attorney might not be so smug as LKB and Baez and unwilling to give the same advice to Casey.
Does anyone remember Terrance Lenamon ( he did a thing asking for the DP to be removed ). he cited " circumstances " and he was on the NG show speaking of manic behaviour. Also, he had pictures of Casey looking normal. Unlike the ones we see of her having a party before and after she killed her kid.
Here is my thought. Some tests ( hair ?? ) have come back and they show previous drugging. They have NEW circumstances. We haven't heard of anyone saying, yes, Casey asked me for Xanax to give to Caylee so she would sleep thru the parties.

ITA      I  so hope   caylee herself, "speaks" to convict the person she trusted unconditionally.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: April 13, 2009, 05:51:16 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

State to seek death penalty in Casey Anthony case
The State Attorney's Office confirmed Monday it will seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony in the death of her daughter Caylee Marie.
Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
5:36 PM EDT, April 13, 2009
The State Attorney's Office will seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony.

This reverses an earlier decision made by prosecutors.

In a notice filed this afternoon, prosecutors stated that additional information has become available since they filed their initial waiver of intent to seek the death penalty on Dec. 5. The filing states that "sufficient aggravating circumstances exist to justify the imposition of the Death Penalty..."
A State Attorney's Office spokeswoman would not comment further.

Video
Related links
Casey Anthony's attorney wants phone records from parents, former boyfriends and others
 Marti Mackenzie, spokeswoman for Anthony's defense lawyer, just told the Orlando Sentinel: "This is not a death penalty case. We will do whatever is necessary to defend Casey Anthony from the state trying to take her life. We already have death qualified defense lawyers on our team and are prepared for a vigorous defense."Terence Lenamon, a Miami attorney who was once part of Anthony's defense team, gave prosecutors a report in November outlining why the mother should not receive the death penalty.

"I'm greatly disappointed in the State Attorney's Office has decided to take this route," he said Monday after hearing the news.

He said this may be a sign that there is a potential weakness in the state's case. Prosecutors may want "death-qualified jurors" -- jurors who are willing to sentence someone to death. Those jurors are more opt to convict defendants, Lenamon said.

"It changes the dynamics of everything," he said.

In addition, it's unclear whether Lenamon will rejoin the defense team. He said he spoke with Baez today, and Baez is reviewing a list of death-penalty-qualified attorneys.

Baez will have to add such a co-counsel if he wishes to continue as lead attorney, should the case indeed becomes a death penalty case.

Meanwhile, legal experts say this latest development in the Anthony case is very unusual.

Bob Jarvis, who teaches legal ethics and law and popular culture at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, said there are two reasons why prosecutors would put the death penalty back on the table.

One of those reasons -- and what he thinks is the most likely in this case -- is that prosecutors are frustrated because Anthony isn't accepting a plea.

Jarvis said if Anthony is convicted, a jury will likely not sentence her to death.

"We don't execute women in Florida. Juries find it very difficult to send young women to death row," he said.

Nice spin...this is what I have to say to Bozo and Terence "loopman" Lenamon     Garbage in and garbage out   
Now go whine with some cheese we dont want to hear your blubbering!

Yes, and he said this may show a potential weakness in their case for putting the DP back on...is this guy smoking something?  I hope that she has to get a public defender....these slime balls do not deserve another second in the media.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1566 on: April 13, 2009, 05:52:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys
I haven't been here for several days......sick family members
can somebody give me the cliff notes, please......TIA

Regrets, I've had a few......
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: April 13, 2009, 05:52:58 PM »

Another attorney might not be so smug as LKB and Baez and unwilling to give the same advice to Casey.
Does anyone remember Terrance Lenamon ( he did a thing asking for the DP to be removed ). he cited " circumstances " and he was on the NG show speaking of manic behaviour. Also, he had pictures of Casey looking normal. Unlike the ones we see of her having a party before and after she killed her kid.
Here is my thought. Some tests ( hair ?? ) have come back and they show previous drugging. They have NEW circumstances. We haven't heard of anyone saying, yes, Casey asked me for Xanax to give to Caylee so she would sleep thru the parties.

ITA      I  so hope   caylee herself, "speaks" to convict the person she trusted unconditionally.

Good point KatGram. 
I hope Caylee speaks loudly, too!     
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: April 13, 2009, 05:53:17 PM »

so, if this is a DP case, can the jury come back with a lesser of life without parole or is it all or nothing?
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: April 13, 2009, 05:53:49 PM »

I love to write letters and I feel like writing another one, so I am going to write one to the producer of Oprah.  I want to ask them to please not make this a platfrom for the A's to lie.  I want to ask the show to have integrity and ask the really hard questions that need to be answered.
I hope  that Oprah does not turn this into another Larry King interview.

This interview in May, IMO, is because May is sweeps month...disgusting!

That is sleazy.  I respect Oprah, but I will no longer if this is what she does for ratings.  Come on Monkeys, let's send out our thoughts to Oprah...THIS IS ABOUT CAYLEE, NOT RATINGS!

I sent one to her this morning.  Don't forget to tell her that you'll be contacting her sponsers, too.

Sassy, your the bestest!   Thank you for reminding me about the sponsors.  I am so disappointed in Oprah.  You would think that a woman that has done so much for violence against women and children that she would sink this low.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: April 13, 2009, 05:53:57 PM »

I am going to Orlando tomorrow, Hubs said if I am well behaved he may take me down Hopespring Dr.    
You better behave we want a report   

Yes, you can be a good girl for one day!  We really want a report, pics, too, if possible.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1571 on: April 13, 2009, 05:54:36 PM »

I bet Casey is Shi***ng herself right now finding this out!!!!!  HaHa beyotch! You are gonna get what you deserve. I hope that word is okay to say here!!  Please censor if need be Klass! Couldn't help it. So mad right now after finding out about what may have happened to Sandra. This is the good news of the day about the DP!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: April 13, 2009, 05:54:37 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

The State Attorney's Office confirmed Monday it will seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony in the death of her daughter Caylee Marie.

In a notice filed this afternoon, prosecutors stated that additional information has become available since they filed their initial waiver of intent to seek the death penalty on Dec. 5. The filing states that "sufficient aggravating circumstances exist to justify the imposition of the Death Penalty..."

Video
Related links
Casey Anthony's attorney wants phone records from parents, former boyfriends and others
 Marti Mackenzie, spokeswoman for Anthony's defense lawyer, just told the Orlando Sentinel: "This is not a death penalty case. We will do whatever is necessary to defend Casey Anthony from the state trying to take her life. We already have death qualified defense lawyers on our team and are prepared for a vigorous defense."Terence Lenamon, a Miami attorney who was once part of Anthony's defense team, gave prosecutors a report in November outlining why the mother should not receive the death penalty.

"I'm greatly disappointed in the State Attorney's Office has decided to take this route," he said Monday after hearing the news.

He said this may be a sign that there is a potential weakness in the state's case. Prosecutors may want "death-qualified jurors" -- jurors who are willing to sentence someone to death. Those jurors are more opt to convict defendants, Lenamon said.

In addition, it's unclear whether Lenamon will rejoin the defense team. He said he spoke with Baez today, and Baez is reviewing a list of death-penalty-qualified attorneys.

Baez will have to add such a co-counsel if he wishes to continue as lead attorney, should the case indeed becomes a death penalty case.

Meanwhile, legal experts say this latest development in the Anthony case is very unusual.

Bob Jarvis, who teaches legal ethics and law and popular culture at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, said there are two reasons why prosecutors would put the death penalty back on the table.

One of those reasons -- and what he thinks is the most likely in this case -- is that prosecutors are frustrated because Anthony isn't accepting a plea.

Jarvis said if Anthony is convicted, a jury will likely not sentence her to death.

"We don't execute women in Florida. Juries find it very difficult to send young women to death row," he said.

Bolded above is all BullChit!!  He insults the people of Florida.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: April 13, 2009, 05:54:52 PM »

UPDATED: State To Seek Death Penalty In Casey Anthony Case
Posted: 4:30 pm EDT April 13, 2009
Updated: 5:29 pm EDT April 13, 2009
<snipped>
"Based upon additional information that has become available since the waiver of intent to seek the penalty of death filed on December 5, 2008, sufficient aggravating circumstances exist to justify the imposition of the Death Penalty," the filed letter states.
The legal aggravating circumstances that would apply in this case would be that the murder was cruel and atrocious and cold, calculated and premeditated.

Prosecutors might also argue financial reasons were behind the murder, so Casey would not have to support Caylee. There is evidence showing Casey's mother was planning to kick her out of the house.
And, just last year, two new and relevant aggravators were added to the law. The victim is younger than 12 and the victim was particularly vulnerable because Casey had authority over Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19169044/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1574 on: April 13, 2009, 05:55:26 PM »

So when is Slore's next court appearance?  I can't wait to see how smiley and giggly she is now that we have the DP back on the table!!
And the look on Georgie and CinCin's faces, priceless 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: April 13, 2009, 05:55:51 PM »

I am going to Orlando tomorrow, Hubs said if I am well behaved he may take me down Hopespring Dr.    
You better behave we want a report   

I will be a little angel....Maybe I will get to see Crazy Moe

If you stand in front of the house with duct tape across your mouth, with a red heart sticker I can almost guarantee it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1576 on: April 13, 2009, 05:56:21 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

Video
Related links

Bolded above is all BullChit!!  He insults the people of Florida.

EYE FOR AN EYE. SHE SHOULD LOSE HER LIFE. THEY ARE GONNA SAVE HERS BUT THEY DIDN"T SAVE CAYLEE'S. BULLCHIT IS RIGHT!!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: April 13, 2009, 05:56:35 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

Video
Related links

Nice spin...this is what I have to say to Bozo and Terence "loopman" Lenamon     Garbage in and garbage out   
Now go whine with some cheese we dont want to hear your blubbering!

Go, Capp, go !!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: April 13, 2009, 05:57:41 PM »

Good thought! And although I cringe to think this was the case....it is, IMO, very likely

Rest in Peace Caylee

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1579 on: April 13, 2009, 05:58:33 PM »

BOZO does not have the qualifications for a DP case. You have to have so many cases and so much time. He has neither of these. He can be on the team, but not lead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.