April 23, 2024, 10:51:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279498 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: April 13, 2009, 06:20:06 PM »

I want to hope that the exhibition georgie and cruella put on at the depositions played into this decision. The state saw that nothing on this earth would complel them to be honest and answer truthfully.  If it had even a smidgen to do with it I'd feel glad. They have done everything in their power to deny Caylee justice and accuse innocent people, smearing others with their toxic waste.

They allowed a monster to morph into a baby killer and then beleived that they could scream and brow beat everyone into not holding kc accountable.  In the quiet night I hope they even for one long second realize that they had a huge part in this tragedy.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: April 13, 2009, 06:21:21 PM »

I am SO NOT HAPPY about the DP being put back on the table!! 
I want her ( that b~*^h)to LIVE!!
I want her to THINK CAYLEE MARIE ALLLLLLL DAY!!!

pb

She'll have about a decade for that in solitary, the DP in Florida isnt quite as slow as California but its not within the first few years due to exhaustive appeals.

I wish she was in Texas, they have an express lane!
I wish she were in Texas too, but really we don't have an express lane for the women on death row unfortunately.

DP is TOO GOOD for her!!
She NEEDS to spend the REST of her LIFE in a her tiny cell thinking about CAYLEE and how she WILL NEVER do the things she once did...NO MORE DANCING, NO MORE MEN, NO MORE STEALING, NO SHOPPING with OTHER peoples MONEY...

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: April 13, 2009, 06:24:28 PM »

i heard about soil on her shoes but not decomp...was there decomp?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1603 on: April 13, 2009, 06:28:41 PM »

SunnyinTX - Message for you in musings!! 

State is seeking the DP!!   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: April 13, 2009, 06:29:57 PM »

I want to hope that the exhibition georgie and cruella put on at the depositions played into this decision. The state saw that nothing on this earth would complel them to be honest and answer truthfully.  If it had even a smidgen to do with it I'd feel glad. They have done everything in their power to deny Caylee justice and accuse innocent people, smearing others with their toxic waste.

They allowed a monster to morph into a baby killer and then beleived that they could scream and brow beat everyone into not holding kc accountable.  In the quiet night I hope they even for one long second realize that they had a huge part in this tragedy.

What I do think is that since they lied & then sent DC into those woods, proven or not what their intent was, their stupidity has led the evidence right back to their daughter because why would they go thru those lengths if she was innocent.  Its not why it is back on the table, and certainly not in some bass ackwards way a defense attorney wants to spin its because the prosecution actually thinks they have a weak case (thats absurd).   The simple fact is they must have confidence in having strong evidence against her or they wouldnt have sufficient grounds to seek it, period.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1605 on: April 13, 2009, 06:32:05 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

State to seek death penalty in Casey Anthony case
The State Attorney's Office confirmed Monday it will seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony in the death of her daughter Caylee Marie.
Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
5:36 PM EDT, April 13, 2009
The State Attorney's Office will seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony.

This reverses an earlier decision made by prosecutors.

In a notice filed this afternoon, prosecutors stated that additional information has become available since they filed their initial waiver of intent to seek the death penalty on Dec. 5. The filing states that "sufficient aggravating circumstances exist to justify the imposition of the Death Penalty..."
A State Attorney's Office spokeswoman would not comment further.

Video
Related links
Casey Anthony's attorney wants phone records from parents, former boyfriends and others
 Marti Mackenzie, spokeswoman for Anthony's defense lawyer, just told the Orlando Sentinel: "This is not a death penalty case. We will do whatever is necessary to defend Casey Anthony from the state trying to take her life. We already have death qualified defense lawyers on our team and are prepared for a vigorous defense."Terence Lenamon, a Miami attorney who was once part of Anthony's defense team, gave prosecutors a report in November outlining why the mother should not receive the death penalty.

"I'm greatly disappointed in the State Attorney's Office has decided to take this route," he said Monday after hearing the news.

He said this may be a sign that there is a potential weakness in the state's case. Prosecutors may want "death-qualified jurors" -- jurors who are willing to sentence someone to death. Those jurors are more opt to convict defendants, Lenamon said.

"It changes the dynamics of everything," he said.

In addition, it's unclear whether Lenamon will rejoin the defense team. He said he spoke with Baez today, and Baez is reviewing a list of death-penalty-qualified attorneys.

Baez will have to add such a co-counsel if he wishes to continue as lead attorney, should the case indeed becomes a death penalty case.
Meanwhile, legal experts say this latest development in the Anthony case is very unusual.

Bob Jarvis, who teaches legal ethics and law and popular culture at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, said there are two reasons why prosecutors would put the death penalty back on the table.

One of those reasons -- and what he thinks is the most likely in this case -- is that prosecutors are frustrated because Anthony isn't accepting a plea.

Jarvis said if Anthony is convicted, a jury will likely not sentence her to death.

"We don't execute women in Florida. Juries find it very difficult to send young women to death row," he said.

Nice spin...this is what I have to say to Bozo and Terence "loopman" Lenamon     Garbage in and garbage out   
Now go whine with some cheese we dont want to hear your blubbering!

Go, Capp, go !!   

The bold,red above.....anyone know if this is true or did the news guy get it wrong?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: April 13, 2009, 06:36:34 PM »

Casey Anthony could be put to death for the murder of her daughter Caylee. Late Monday afternoon, Eyewitness News learned the State Attorney's Office will be pursuing the death penalty in the case against Casey. Do you agree with the state's decision to seek the death penalty for Casey Anthony?
Choice    Votes    Percentage of 488 Votes
Yes    447    92%
No    41    8%
Thank you for voicing your opinion!

WFTV now has a poll

http://www.wftv.com/surveyresults/19169578/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/19170018/index.html     WFTV VIDEO REPORT

WESH2 update on their survey
Do you agree with the decision to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony?
Choice    Votes    Percentage of 626 Votes
Yes, the evidence supports it    554    88%
No, the evidence doesn't support it.    36    6%
I don't support death penalty for anyone.    36    6%
Thank you for participating in our survey.

http://www.wesh.com/index.html#

Later you will see these numbers flucutate when the koolaid drinkers continue to vote over and over again trying to sway the numbers

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: April 13, 2009, 06:38:16 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

The State Attorney's Office confirmed Monday it will seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony in the death of her daughter Caylee Marie.

In a notice filed this afternoon, prosecutors stated that additional information has become available since they filed their initial waiver of intent to seek the death penalty on Dec. 5. The filing states that "sufficient aggravating circumstances exist to justify the imposition of the Death Penalty..."

Video
Related links
Casey Anthony's attorney wants phone records from parents, former boyfriends and others
 Marti Mackenzie, spokeswoman for Anthony's defense lawyer, just told the Orlando Sentinel: "This is not a death penalty case. We will do whatever is necessary to defend Casey Anthony from the state trying to take her life. We already have death qualified defense lawyers on our team and are prepared for a vigorous defense."Terence Lenamon, a Miami attorney who was once part of Anthony's defense team, gave prosecutors a report in November outlining why the mother should not receive the death penalty.

"I'm greatly disappointed in the State Attorney's Office has decided to take this route," he said Monday after hearing the news.

He said this may be a sign that there is a potential weakness in the state's case. Prosecutors may want "death-qualified jurors" -- jurors who are willing to sentence someone to death. Those jurors are more opt to convict defendants, Lenamon said.

In addition, it's unclear whether Lenamon will rejoin the defense team. He said he spoke with Baez today, and Baez is reviewing a list of death-penalty-qualified attorneys.

Baez will have to add such a co-counsel if he wishes to continue as lead attorney, should the case indeed becomes a death penalty case.
Meanwhile, legal experts say this latest development in the Anthony case is very unusual.

Bob Jarvis, who teaches legal ethics and law and popular culture at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, said there are two reasons why prosecutors would put the death penalty back on the table.

One of those reasons -- and what he thinks is the most likely in this case -- is that prosecutors are frustrated because Anthony isn't accepting a plea.

Jarvis said if Anthony is convicted, a jury will likely not sentence her to death.

"We don't execute women in Florida. Juries find it very difficult to send young women to death row," he said.

Nice spin...this is what I have to say to Bozo and Terence "loopman" Lenamon     Garbage in and garbage out   

Go, Capp, go !!   

The bold,red above.....anyone know if this is true or did the news guy get it wrong?

Well depending on his bar complaints, yes he can serve as lead atty but he cannot argue the DP phase - at the very least he needs a co-counsel that is DP qualified to do that.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: April 13, 2009, 06:39:49 PM »

What I do think is that since they lied & then sent DC into those woods, proven or not what their intent was, their stupidity has led the evidence right back to their daughter because why would they go thru those lengths if she was innocent.  Its not why it is back on the table, and certainly not in some bass ackwards way a defense attorney wants to spin its because the prosecution actually thinks they have a weak case (thats absurd).   The simple fact is they must have confidence in having strong evidence against her or they wouldnt have sufficient grounds to seek it, period.

I'll be happy with that explanation, that their stupidity contributed !! I just have so much hatred for their lack of morals and the endless list of bad deeds that I want them to share some kind of punishment even if it ends up being in their tiny little brains.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1609 on: April 13, 2009, 06:43:19 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

Video
Related links

Go, Capp, go !!   

Well depending on his bar complaints, yes he can serve as lead atty but he cannot argue the DP phase - at the very least he needs a co-counsel that is DP qualified to do that.
Ahh,thanks Capp.So Baez can stay as lead on the first part of the case,just has to have a death penalty co counsil and Baez will have nothing to do with the DP phrase right?I think I have that correct.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: April 13, 2009, 06:43:44 PM »

Well I guess we may now know why Lenamon was on a blog fever lately!   I think the defense had wind this was coming down on their heads & he was assigned to begin the spin & attack.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: April 13, 2009, 06:47:36 PM »

BOZO does not have the qualifications for a DP case. You have to have so many cases and so much time. He has neither of these. He can be on the team, but not lead.

I wouldn't allow him to represent my pet Rock!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: April 13, 2009, 06:49:19 PM »

SunnyinTX - Message for you in musings!! 

OkeyY Dokey......on my way

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: April 13, 2009, 06:49:26 PM »

I'll bet ol' Cindy swallowed her gum when she heard this news!!  Karma is scary, isn't it?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1614 on: April 13, 2009, 06:50:08 PM »

I am SO NOT HAPPY about the DP being put back on the table!! 
I want her ( that b~*^h)to LIVE!!
I want her to THINK CAYLEE MARIE ALLLLLLL DAY!!!

pb

She'll have about a decade for that in solitary, the DP in Florida isnt quite as slow as California but its not within the first few years due to exhaustive appeals.

I wish she was in Texas, they have an express lane!
I wish she were in Texas too, but really we don't have an express lane for the women on death row unfortunately.

DP is TOO GOOD for her!!
She NEEDS to spend the REST of her LIFE in a her tiny cell thinking about CAYLEE and how she WILL NEVER do the things she once did...NO MORE DANCING, NO MORE MEN, NO MORE STEALING, NO SHOPPING with OTHER peoples MONEY...

pb
PB, don't get me wrong, I believe in the DP, BUT I too think she should get life in prison. But if you think about it, she is still doing these things while in jail. She has a man, Jose. She is stealing, taxpayer money. She is shopping, from the commissary with other peoples money.

So basically her life is no different on the inside than it was early last summer.

JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1615 on: April 13, 2009, 06:50:37 PM »

i heard about soil on her shoes but not decomp...was there decomp?

Jesse I am looking for the article right now but going to take me a little while.
Someone posted the entire article on the forum a couple of days ago.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: April 13, 2009, 06:53:23 PM »

thank you...that to me is a bombshell if there is decomp on her shoes..dont you think? that would totally place her with the body...wow
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: April 13, 2009, 06:54:17 PM »

BOZO does not have the qualifications for a DP case. You have to have so many cases and so much time. He has neither of these. He can be on the team, but not lead.

"We've been prepared from day one, and we have death-qualified lawyers on our team. We plan on making this a whole tougher for the state now," Baez said in response to Monday's development from the state.

Bahahaaa! Pardon me if my knees arent knocking Bozo, it seems I cannot contain my amusement & laughter to be swayed by your poor playground bully tactics...neither is the majority of the rest of the world putz!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: April 13, 2009, 06:56:37 PM »

thank you...that to me is a bombshell if there is decomp on her shoes..dont you think? that would totally place her with the body...wow
I'm not sure about the decomp, but I think the soil samples from the shoes match the soil where the body was found would be a factor.

The shoes/boots were in the same car where the decomp was found. So the defense could claim it came from the car.

BUT, if the soil from the woods matches the dirt on the boots. BINGO!! She is going down.

Just a stupid opinion from JSM. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: April 13, 2009, 06:57:34 PM »

"We've been prepared from day one, and we have death-qualified lawyers on our team. We plan on making this a whole tougher for the state now," Baez said in response to Monday's development from the state.

Bahahaaa! Pardon me if my knees arent knocking Bozo, it seems I cannot contain my amusement & laughter to be swayed by your poor playground bully tactics...neither is the majority of the rest of the world putz!
Capp, can you look at my post below this and see if it makes sense? TIA JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.