April 19, 2024, 09:40:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279356 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1720 on: April 13, 2009, 08:47:48 PM »

Highly technical soil samples found on KC's shoes link her directly to she crime scene.  per NG
    JSM was right about something? OMG  

Show me the discovery!   I hope that is - that would have a slam dunk with everything else.  Fingerprints on the duct tape....bend over, grab your ankles & kiss your sorry @$$ bye-bye!!
Will they hold this discovery til the very end? Thanks Capp.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: April 13, 2009, 08:48:56 PM »

Oh, just finished watching JVM.  Morgan is not only calling George back, he is also going after sanctions   

That would be a banner day for George to go back and answering all those questions he told them to "move on", have to pay for going back, and run into Lenny in the elevator.  Oh if all the planets would only line up!

yes, generally a defendant has to admit what they did & make a showing of fact

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: April 13, 2009, 08:49:07 PM »

Oh, just finished watching JVM.  Morgan is not only calling George back, he is also going after sanctions   

That would be a banner day for George to go back and answering all those questions he told them to "move on", have to pay for going back, and run into Lenny in the elevator.  Oh if all the planets would only line up!

What I want to know is if Conman is still the Ant's attorney after last Thursday.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: April 13, 2009, 08:50:27 PM »

Highly technical soil samples found on KC's shoes link her directly to she crime scene.  per NG

Show me the discovery!   I hope that is - that would have a slam dunk with everything else.  Fingerprints on the duct tape....bend over, grab your ankles & kiss your sorry @$$ bye-bye!!

Not sure JSM, I would think they would hold back their strongest evidence as long as they can but actually some of it may be in possession of the FBI actually which means they do not have it to turn over, if you catch my drift

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: April 13, 2009, 08:51:39 PM »

What I want to know is if Conman is still the Ant's attorney after last Thursday.

He may have been next to them, but he sure did not act like a lawyer.  Could not control his clients, did not understand and or respect the process..... he is not their lawyer he is just another piece of Cindy bling.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: April 13, 2009, 08:52:00 PM »

State's don't normally go for the DP unless they have all the evidence they need to get a slam dunk.  We have only seen a portion of the evidence...and we are convinced.  I think they have more compelling evidence that we aren't privy to yet.  I think that comes from both Hoover and DCasey...as well as forensics from the scene, in the house, yard and car.  I think what we have seen so far is the tip of the iceberg. 

I don't think Casey will plead down to a lesser charge of LWOP.  I think she take her chances and roll the dice.  She seems to feel she is better then everyoe else and above the law..and her defense team and family have fed into that belief.

She'll go to trial..she'll be found guilty and then the appeals will start..this girl will never see the outside world again other then being shuffled to and from the courthouse.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1726 on: April 13, 2009, 08:54:13 PM »

State's don't normally go for the DP unless they have all the evidence they need to get a slam dunk.  We have only seen a portion of the evidence...and we are convinced.  I think they have more compelling evidence that we aren't privy to yet.  I think that comes from both Hoover and DCasey...as well as forensics from the scene, in the house, yard and car.  I think what we have seen so far is the tip of the iceberg. 

I don't think Casey will plead down to a lesser charge of LWOP.  I think she take her chances and roll the dice.  She seems to feel she is better then everyoe else and above the law..and her defense team and family have fed into that belief.

She'll go to trial..she'll be found guilty and then the appeals will start..this girl will never see the outside world again other then being shuffled to and from the courthouse.

Well said Madame!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: April 13, 2009, 08:54:29 PM »

I agree that she would never plea deal.  She acts so righteous as does BoBo. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: April 13, 2009, 08:55:18 PM »

Man did I mess that up! 

I agree that she would never plea deal.  She acts so righteous as does BoBo. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: April 13, 2009, 08:55:23 PM »

Crazy is a product of grooming by Cindy..
She WILL NEVER confess.. EVER
They are so much alike it is eerie. I seem the same controlling, narcisstic traits in both of them. I filed a complaint with the Fla DOH a long time ago re Spindy. She shouldnt be a nurse, ever again. I hope her license gets yanked.

Actually she looked like "Nurse Ratchett" from "One Who Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest" several times in her depo.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: April 13, 2009, 08:55:33 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/13/caseycaylee-anthony-case-death-penalty-back-on/

Casey/Caylee Anthony Case : Death Penalty Back On
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1731 on: April 13, 2009, 08:55:40 PM »

Not sure JSM, I would think they would hold back their strongest evidence as long as they can but actually some of it may be in possession of the FBI actually which means they do not have it to turn over, if you catch my drift

I catch your drift Capp. I guess that body farm doesn't fall under the FBI, right?

I may have been right all along about the soil samples. That makes me happy tonight. I usually don't have much to add about evidence, the defense etc. But tonight maybe I got one thing right.  JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: April 13, 2009, 08:56:38 PM »

Leonard on now. Talking about the state wanting to plead Casey out as the reason for the DP. How would he know that?

No sweetie,  that was an opinion not a statement of fact & I actually disagree with Lenny.

Just a guess on my part, but if LE has fingerprints on duct tape, soil on shoes, decomp in trunk, evidence of drugs in Caylee's hair and possibly more, then seeking the DP would make sense. If this was any other person, and that evidence was available, the State would be seeking the maximum penalty. Another thing to consider, is the fact that CA and GA have been less than honest and may not be of any use to LE so why seek a lesser charge to keep them as State's witnesses? If I were trying this case, I wouldn't trust them to testify nor would I seek a lesser penalty for their slutty spawn.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1733 on: April 13, 2009, 08:56:52 PM »

I am going to Orlando tomorrow, Hubs said if I am well behaved he may take me down Hopespring Dr.    
Please put a bag of flaming dog poop on their porch for me!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1734 on: April 13, 2009, 09:00:14 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/13/caseycaylee-anthony-case-death-penalty-back-on/

Casey/Caylee Anthony Case : Death Penalty Back On

Thanks, very interesting.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: April 13, 2009, 09:02:05 PM »

Leonard on now. Talking about the state wanting to plead Casey out as the reason for the DP. How would he know that?

No sweetie,  that was an opinion not a statement of fact & I actually disagree with Lenny.

Just a guess on my part, but if LE has fingerprints on duct tape, soil on shoes, decomp in trunk, evidence of drugs in Caylee's hair and possibly more, then seeking the DP would make sense. If this was any other person, and that evidence was available, the State would be seeking the maximum penalty. Another thing to consider, is the fact that CA and GA have been less than honest and may not be of any use to LE so why seek a lesser charge to keep them as State's witnesses? If I were trying this case, I wouldn't trust them to testify nor would I seek a lesser penalty for their slutty spawn.
Thanks, I wouldn't trust them to testify either.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: April 13, 2009, 09:04:06 PM »

Capp, IF skankerella confessed and plead to a lesser charge, could the state make her admit to how she killed Caylee?
Not sure about in Florida, but here in Texas yes they usually do and the family gets to have a victim impact statement before sentencing. I may be wrong, but I think that is how it is done here.

Who will speak for Caylee if there is a victim's impact statement?  That is so sad to know that a little child went out of this world at the hands of someone that was supposed to love her.  There is no way that her family would ever speak against skank. 
I look at my chidren at night and I CANNOT imagine how a mother could do this to their child.  I HATE THESE PEOPLE!
BTW JSM, Josef is adorable.  It is a very suiting look for him.  very handsome

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1737 on: April 13, 2009, 09:13:58 PM »

Capp, IF skankerella confessed and plead to a lesser charge, could the state make her admit to how she killed Caylee?
Not sure about in Florida, but here in Texas yes they usually do and the family gets to have a victim impact statement before sentencing. I may be wrong, but I think that is how it is done here.

Who will speak for Caylee if there is a victim's impact statement?  That is so sad to know that a little child went out of this world at the hands of someone that was supposed to love her.  There is no way that her family would ever speak against skank. 
I look at my chidren at night and I CANNOT imagine how a mother could do this to their child.  I HATE THESE PEOPLE!
BTW JSM, Josef is adorable.  It is a very suiting look for him.  very handsome

I know it! I hope maybe Shirley can get up there and possibly Rick to talk about Caylee.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: April 13, 2009, 09:14:51 PM »

I am going to Orlando tomorrow, Hubs said if I am well behaved he may take me down Hopespring Dr.    
Please put a bag of flaming dog poop on their porch for me!

Got it covered...my little doxie has been working on it all evening

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: April 13, 2009, 09:14:56 PM »

According to LP the OCSD was either illegally "Bugging" Jose & Casey or they're lying about checking out Kronk's story. Why is LP saying these things, just for a reaction, or he knows this for a fact.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.