March 29, 2024, 07:30:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 278459 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: April 13, 2009, 09:16:22 PM »

According to LP the OCSD was either illegally "Bugging" Jose & Casey or they're lying about checking out Kronk's story. Why is LP saying these things, just for a reaction, or he knows this for a fact.

where and when did he say this?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: April 13, 2009, 09:17:57 PM »

Oh, just finished watching JVM.  Morgan is not only calling George back, he is also going after sanctions   

That would be a banner day for George to go back and answering all those questions he told them to "move on", have to pay for going back, and run into Lenny in the elevator.  Oh if all the planets would only line up!

What I want to know is if Conman is still the Ant's attorney after last Thursday.

He may have been next to them, but he sure did not act like a lawyer.  Could not control his clients, did not understand and or respect the process..... he is not their lawyer he is just another piece of Cindy bling.

If he pulls the same arrogant stunt he did last time he can be declared in contempt of court.  Then there will be another lying Anthony in the pokey! 
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: April 13, 2009, 09:18:23 PM »

According to LP the OCSD was either illegally "Bugging" Jose & Casey or they're lying about checking out Kronk's story. Why is LP saying these things, just for a reaction, or he knows this for a fact.

Its always for the reaction 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: April 13, 2009, 09:18:44 PM »

Who do you think will be the next Defense Lawyer.

Apparently, Bozo does not have enough experience to try a Death Penalty.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1744 on: April 13, 2009, 09:19:23 PM »

Capp, IF skankerella confessed and plead to a lesser charge, could the state make her admit to how she killed Caylee?
Not sure about in Florida, but here in Texas yes they usually do and the family gets to have a victim impact statement before sentencing. I may be wrong, but I think that is how it is done here.

Who will speak for Caylee if there is a victim's impact statement?   That is so sad to know that a little child went out of this world at the hands of someone that was supposed to love her.  There is no way that her family would ever speak against skank. 
I look at my chidren at night and I CANNOT imagine how a mother could do this to their child.  I HATE THESE PEOPLE!
BTW JSM, Josef is adorable.  It is a very suiting look for him.  very handsome
Richard, Jesse and Mrs Grund will speak for Caylee. I'm sure Amy H will as will KC's Uncle Rick and I'm sure LP will try to make one too. LP I believe loved that little girl even though he never met Caylee. JMO. I believe there were people that loved Caylee more than they loved her skank arse mother. So believe me, I think Judge Strickland would allow a victim impact statement from someone other than her immediate sorry family. JMO JSM Thanks for the Josef compliment. He is adorable. He is my Polka king always!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: April 13, 2009, 09:19:45 PM »

Good Morning Leroy, leslee, Helen Back, ddex, trimmonthelake, Truth Baby, SweetMorgan, Sdb, Garden Gnome, perriwinkle, joesamas mama, QuietMonkey and 17 Guests!

Anybody want to join me on our new game show "Predictions for the Week".  I'll start...

1)  Dominic Casey comes clean and implicates Cindy and Baez.
2)  Conway quits as Anthony Attorney

3) Skanko orders more pork rinds from the commisary
Is there a website one can go on to see what KC orders?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1746 on: April 13, 2009, 09:20:16 PM »

where and when did he say this?
NG tonight, he really better be careful with these types of comments, I guess this is fitting into the daisy chain theory.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: April 13, 2009, 09:20:31 PM »

Oh, just finished watching JVM.  Morgan is not only calling George back, he is also going after sanctions   

That would be a banner day for George to go back and answering all those questions he told them to "move on", have to pay for going back, and run into Lenny in the elevator.  Oh if all the planets would only line up!

What I want to know is if Conman is still the Ant's attorney after last Thursday.

He may have been next to them, but he sure did not act like a lawyer.  Could not control his clients, did not understand and or respect the process..... he is not their lawyer he is just another piece of Cindy bling.

If he pulls the same arrogant stunt he did last time he can be declared in contempt of court.  Then there will be another lying Anthony in the pokey! 

After listening to George's depo...I thought that Conman was answering more questions than George.....

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: April 13, 2009, 09:22:07 PM »

Crazy is a product of grooming by Cindy..
She WILL NEVER confess.. EVER
They are so much alike it is eerie. I seem the same controlling, narcisstic traits in both of them. I filed a complaint with the Fla DOH a long time ago re Spindy. She shouldnt be a nurse, ever again. I hope her license gets yanked.

Good move. If Cindy is convicted of a crime, that is the end of her Nursing License.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: April 13, 2009, 09:22:18 PM »

Good Morning Leroy, leslee, Helen Back, ddex, trimmonthelake, Truth Baby, SweetMorgan, Sdb, Garden Gnome, perriwinkle, joesamas mama, QuietMonkey and 17 Guests!

Anybody want to join me on our new game show "Predictions for the Week".  I'll start...

4) Skankerella's teeth grow big enough to chew the bars on her jail cell

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: April 13, 2009, 09:22:37 PM »

If he goes, JSM will still send pizza to the Sheriff Dept. I said if an Ant went to jail, the SD gets pizza. No disclaimer on the charges filed. If Lee went to jail for speeding, pizza for the jail employees on JSM's dime!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: April 13, 2009, 09:22:46 PM »

This should make for some good discussions on the Oprah Show.

Cindy and George should just love it!!!!!!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: April 13, 2009, 09:25:25 PM »

This should make for some good discussions on the Oprah Show.

Cindy and George should just love it!!!!!!

I am so upset with Oprah!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: April 13, 2009, 09:25:31 PM »

5) George will have an....anxiety attack ....brought on by none other than...Morgan & Assoc.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: April 13, 2009, 09:25:33 PM »

Crazy is a product of grooming by Cindy..
She WILL NEVER confess.. EVER
They are so much alike it is eerie. I seem the same controlling, narcisstic traits in both of them. I filed a complaint with the Fla DOH a long time ago re Spindy. She shouldnt be a nurse, ever again. I hope her license gets yanked.

Good move. If Cindy is convicted of a crime, that is the end of her Nursing License.
Her nursing career should have been over a long time ago when she smelled a "damn dead body in the car" and went back to work. JMO JSM I hate CA. Gum smacking ho. (not you WO, CA is the gum smacking Ho). 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: April 13, 2009, 09:25:56 PM »

Capp, IF skankerella confessed and plead to a lesser charge, could the state make her admit to how she killed Caylee?
Not sure about in Florida, but here in Texas yes they usually do and the family gets to have a victim impact statement before sentencing. I may be wrong, but I think that is how it is done here.

Who will speak for Caylee if there is a victim's impact statement?   That is so sad to know that a little child went out of this world at the hands of someone that was supposed to love her.  There is no way that her family would ever speak against skank. 
I look at my chidren at night and I CANNOT imagine how a mother could do this to their child.  I HATE THESE PEOPLE!
BTW JSM, Josef is adorable.  It is a very suiting look for him.  very handsome
Richard, Jesse and Mrs Grund will speak for Caylee. I'm sure Amy H will as will KC's Uncle Rick and I'm sure LP will try to make one too. LP I believe loved that little girl even though he never met Caylee. JMO. I believe there were people that loved Caylee more than they loved her skank arse mother. So believe me, I think Judge Strickland would allow a victim impact statement from someone other than her immediate sorry family. JMO JSM Thanks for the Josef compliment. He is adorable. He is my Polka king always!

I'd be willing to bet unless Spindy is locked up at that point she will be insisting that nobody but her can make any kind of statement for Caylee but herself. After all Caylee was HER child, she saw to it the She has the ashes. LP and Richard Grund were not allowed to even hold a memorial for Caylee at JBP. Remember the scene there during the dive? Wild horses won't keep her away and her victim's statement will be all about THEM and CASEY!!! Vile human beings.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: April 13, 2009, 09:27:51 PM »

5) George will have an....anxiety attack ....brought on by none other than...Morgan & Assoc.
6) Cindy will market herself to sell Craftman's Hammers

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: April 13, 2009, 09:28:19 PM »

Does Cindy not see she is a raving lunatic? Maybe Conway can sit her down and show her the video over and over of her rants, and then take her to the nearest doctor, and have him prescribe lithium to calm her down.

I'm not doctor but I prescribe a good old-fashioned kick in the ass for Cindy, George, Lee and Casey.

Maybe if any of them had received said kick in the ass earlier in life this whole mess could have been avoided and baby Caylee would still be here, eating her leftover Easter candy.

Kick in the ass: take responsibility for your own life; do the right thing whether you like it or not; get the hell over it and shut up.

What I don't get, and I know we don't have much info on Cindy's upbringing, but during Shirley's interviews she seems like a down-home, kick the kids in the butt if they don't behavior kinda woman...what I'm saying is that from what she said in her interview with LE about putting Casey in general population and let the other prisoners take care of her and maybe she would come to her sense sounds like Shirley was a mother who disciplined her kids.  So what happened with Cindy?  Is she a pyschopath like her daughter and no discipline had an affect on her? 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: April 13, 2009, 09:28:58 PM »

6) Cindy will market herself to sell Craftman's Hammers

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: April 13, 2009, 09:30:25 PM »

I am going to Orlando tomorrow, Hubs said if I am well behaved he may take me down Hopespring Dr.    
Please put a bag of flaming dog poop on their porch for me!

Got it covered...my little doxie has been working on it all evening

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.