March 29, 2024, 04:26:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 278452 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: April 13, 2009, 09:30:59 PM »

Good Morning Leroy, leslee, Helen Back, ddex, trimmonthelake, Truth Baby, SweetMorgan, Sdb, Garden Gnome, perriwinkle, joesamas mama, QuietMonkey and 17 Guests!

Anybody want to join me on our new game show "Predictions for the Week".  I'll start...

1)  Dominic Casey comes clean and implicates Cindy and Baez.
2)  Conway quits as Anthony Attorney

3) Skanko orders more pork rinds from the commisary
Is there a website one can go on to see what KC orders?

4) Skankerella's teeth grow big enough to chew the bars on her jail cell
5) George will have an....anxiety attack ....brought on by none other than...Morgan & Assoc.

I see another trip to the Hawaiian Motel coming on.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1761 on: April 13, 2009, 09:31:08 PM »

This should make for some good discussions on the Oprah Show.

Cindy and George should just love it!!!!!!
Granma, I don't think they will make it to Chicago to see Oprah. Even if they did, she would coddle them, George would dance on the couch spouting out how much he is in love with Cindy, aka Tom Cruise. Then Oprah will talk about their feelings, her book club and anything else than the obvious. Oprah is for ratings and ratings only. She knows that the Ants come on the show good for ratings, but she also knows if she dogs them it may backfire on her by her audience. I don't watch Oprah, but I see Joy Wray being a typical Oprah watcher. DISCLAIMER: Sorry to offend anyone that watches. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: April 13, 2009, 09:31:13 PM »

Capp, IF skankerella confessed and plead to a lesser charge, could the state make her admit to how she killed Caylee?
Not sure about in Florida, but here in Texas yes they usually do and the family gets to have a victim impact statement before sentencing. I may be wrong, but I think that is how it is done here.

Who will speak for Caylee if there is a victim's impact statement?   That is so sad to know that a little child went out of this world at the hands of someone that was supposed to love her.  There is no way that her family would ever speak against skank. 
I look at my chidren at night and I CANNOT imagine how a mother could do this to their child.  I HATE THESE PEOPLE!
BTW JSM, Josef is adorable.  It is a very suiting look for him.  very handsome
Richard, Jesse and Mrs Grund will speak for Caylee. I'm sure Amy H will as will KC's Uncle Rick and I'm sure LP will try to make one too. LP I believe loved that little girl even though he never met Caylee. JMO. I believe there were people that loved Caylee more than they loved her skank arse mother. So believe me, I think Judge Strickland would allow a victim impact statement from someone other than her immediate sorry family. JMO JSM Thanks for the Josef compliment. He is adorable. He is my Polka king always!

I'd be willing to bet unless Spindy is locked up at that point she will be insisting that nobody but her can make any kind of statement for Caylee but herself. After all Caylee was HER child, she saw to it the She has the ashes. LP and Richard Grund were not allowed to even hold a memorial for Caylee at JBP. Remember the scene there during the dive? Wild horses won't keep her away and her victim's statement will be all about THEM and CASEY!!! Vile human beings.
She should have made the statement for when Caylee was alive.  She should have called the abuse hotline and reported skank instead of threatening to sue for custody.  But that would mean that an Anthony would have to be accountable.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: April 13, 2009, 09:33:38 PM »

Good Morning Leroy, leslee, Helen Back, ddex, trimmonthelake, Truth Baby, SweetMorgan, Sdb, Garden Gnome, perriwinkle, joesamas mama, QuietMonkey and 17 Guests!

Anybody want to join me on our new game show "Predictions for the Week".  I'll start...

1)  Dominic Casey comes clean and implicates Cindy and Baez.
2)  Conway quits as Anthony Attorney

3) Skanko orders more pork rinds from the commisary
Is there a website one can go on to see what KC orders?

4) Skankerella's teeth grow big enough to chew the bars on her jail cell
5) George will have an....anxiety attack ....brought on by none other than...Morgan & Assoc.

I see another trip to the Hawaiian Motel coming on.

and it's not for their honeymoon suite

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: April 13, 2009, 09:34:17 PM »

5.)  LP buys new case of toothpicks.

6.) And Cindy buys another pack of gum and some more bling.

7.)  George counts his fingers again to figure out his "place in the world."

I love this one. 
8.) Cindy finally replaces that same old water bottle she has been lugging around.
Didn't somebody make a joke that it was really vodka in those 'water' bottles? 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: April 13, 2009, 09:35:38 PM »

Capp, IF skankerella confessed and plead to a lesser charge, could the state make her admit to how she killed Caylee?
Not sure about in Florida, but here in Texas yes they usually do and the family gets to have a victim impact statement before sentencing. I may be wrong, but I think that is how it is done here.

Who will speak for Caylee if there is a victim's impact statement?   That is so sad to know that a little child went out of this world at the hands of someone that was supposed to love her.  There is no way that her family would ever speak against skank. 
I look at my chidren at night and I CANNOT imagine how a mother could do this to their child.  I HATE THESE PEOPLE!
Richard, Jesse and Mrs Grund will speak for Caylee. I'm sure Amy H will as will KC's Uncle Rick and I'm sure LP will try to make one too. LP I believe loved that little girl even though he never met Caylee. JMO. I believe there were people that loved Caylee more than they loved her skank arse mother. So believe me, I think Judge Strickland would allow a victim impact statement from someone other than her immediate sorry family. JMO JSM Thanks for the Josef compliment. He is adorable. He is my Polka king always!

I'd be willing to bet unless Spindy is locked up at that point she will be insisting that nobody but her can make any kind of statement for Caylee but herself. After all Caylee was HER child, she saw to it the She has the ashes. LP and Richard Grund were not allowed to even hold a memorial for Caylee at JBP. Remember the scene there during the dive? Wild horses won't keep her away and her victim's statement will be all about THEM and CASEY!!! Vile human beings.
Cindy couldn't even try to make a victim impact statement. It would go against her support for KC. She would have to tell KC how she feels being without Caylee, how it impacted her life, etc. That ain't gonna happen and I truly believe that a judge would not allow her to do it. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: April 13, 2009, 09:36:24 PM »

Granma, I don't think they will make it to Chicago to see Oprah. Even if they did, she would coddle them, George would dance on the couch spouting out how much he is in love with Cindy, aka Tom Cruise. Then Oprah will talk about their feelings, her book club and anything else than the obvious. Oprah is for ratings and ratings only. She knows that the Ants come on the show good for ratings, but she also knows if she dogs them it may backfire on her by her audience. I don't watch Oprah, but I see Joy Wray being a typical Oprah watcher. DISCLAIMER: Sorry to offend anyone that watches. JMO JSM

If they DO go to Chicago, do you suppose Joy will tag along??? She can hold their "We are being Persecuted" sign.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: April 13, 2009, 09:36:57 PM »

I love this one. 
8.) Cindy finally replaces that same old water bottle she has been lugging around.
It is water in her bottle?  I always thought it was vodka or Everclear. 

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: April 13, 2009, 09:39:22 PM »

I love this one. 
I would put my money on that she has Moonshine in the bottle.  It's how she is spending her days now, doing little crafty things like making moonshine, planting evidence.......

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: April 13, 2009, 09:39:51 PM »

She should have made the statement for when Caylee was alive.  She should have called the abuse hotline and reported skank instead of threatening to sue for custody.  But that would mean that an Anthony would have to be accountable.

You are right that is why Cindy won't make a victim impact statement. She will be standing by her daughter just like Darlee Routier's mama has done since she was convicted. My daughter is a victim, blah blah blah. Not one word about the innocent babies that were killed. JMO JSM

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: April 13, 2009, 09:42:15 PM »

Cindy couldn't even try to make a victim impact statement. It would go against her support for KC. She would have to tell KC how she feels being without Caylee, how it impacted her life, etc. That ain't gonna happen and I truly believe that a judge would not allow her to do it. JMO JSM

What would she get up and say....I made a ton off of selling photos, I got to stay at the Ritz and they have fab sheets, I learned a great little recipe for crap puffs, Got to meet Larry King and Oprah!  This is how I've been impacted!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: April 13, 2009, 09:43:10 PM »

If they DO go to Chicago, do you suppose Joy will tag along??? She can hold their "We are being Persecuted" sign.
I'm sure Joy will go, on her own dime of course. I don't know too much about her, but I can see her tagging along. Of course she would be the one in Oprah's audience, sobbing at every word the Ants have to say. The camera's would always pan out to Joy. Makes me sick to think of it. JMO JSM

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: April 13, 2009, 09:43:20 PM »

I love this one. 

Maybe she will fall ill to all the dioxins released refilling old vodka water bottles
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: April 13, 2009, 09:43:21 PM »

The Anthonys in no way belong on the Oprah show with the McCanns, they really do have a missing child. George and Cindy have a daughter who killed their grandchild. What is Oprah thinking. Also the Congressman who is earmarking $500,000 for the Caylee Foundation, are you kidding me? I am writing to him and to Oprah, this is outrageous.
Wow...after the Florida people's taxes are going for this huge, expensive trial and now the congressman wants to just hand over $500,000 to the Scamthonys??  The Scamthony's must be so dumb that they don't even know the missing from the dead.  If I lived in Florida I'd be mad...no, I am mad because if one state starts stuff like this other states follow suit.  Unbelievable.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: April 13, 2009, 09:44:26 PM »

The Anthonys in no way belong on the Oprah show with the McCanns, they really do have a missing child. George and Cindy have a daughter who killed their grandchild. What is Oprah thinking. Also the Congressman who is earmarking $500,000 for the Caylee Foundation, are you kidding me? I am writing to him and to Oprah, this is outrageous.
Wow...after the Florida people's taxes are going for this huge, expensive trial and now the congressman wants to just hand over $500,000 to the Scamthonys??  The Scamthony's must be so dumb that they don't even know the missing from the dead.  If I lived in Florida I'd be mad...no, I am mad because if one state starts stuff like this other states follow suit.  Unbelievable.

Was the yacht an early celebration?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1775 on: April 13, 2009, 09:45:05 PM »

I have now come back from the Outer Limits. Joy is officially nuts, and joking aside really, really needs help. The CIA was chasing her, she has info on George Bush. But now it gets really scary, evidently she doesn't think Caylee is dead, she was in those woods, there was no smell, and the bones recovered were to small to have been Caylees. She is saying stuff about the Grunds. I really am wondering if her kids are okay. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: April 13, 2009, 09:46:05 PM »

I love this one. 
I would put my money on that she has Moonshine in the bottle.  It's how she is spending her days now, doing little crafty things like making moonshine, planting evidence.......
  Moonshine! You could be right. It would be really hard to get to the liqour store without being caught! She is making her own hootch!!!!

Tevyve, get her recipe. It won't cost you a fortune on Newfie if you make your own moonshine.   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: April 13, 2009, 09:46:46 PM »

Oh, JSM ~  I really don't watch OPRAH either.  So then the line of conversation will go something like this???

What kind of boat was that George that you and the Milsteads purchased???

Wonderful, so you are going to locate a lot of missing children...good for you guys.

Oh Cindy, could you please tell the audience, who is your mop dresser (Oh, I am so sorry....I apologize, ) I meant to say, who is your hair dresser in Orlawndo??

George, we have had some of our sponsors, asking..do you consider ever purchasing some hair color??

Cindy, many of the watchers have been wondering where do you purchase that ...type of gum that you have.....we understand it was the same supplier as your daughter's lollipop supplier.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: April 13, 2009, 09:47:36 PM »

"Ill take Spindy Anthony to block"
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1779 on: April 13, 2009, 09:49:08 PM »

Why is everyone dressed up like the 4th of July???

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.