March 29, 2024, 03:02:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 278446 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: April 14, 2009, 08:35:38 AM »

Good Morning Monks...old and new.....I just signed on to AOL and there is a poll....here are the results!!     Going back to get caught up...just wanted you to know what others are thinking

What do you think of the decision to seek the death penalty in this case?
Thumbs up   81%
Thumbs down   19%
Total Votes: 175,332

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1901 on: April 14, 2009, 08:35:40 AM »

Morning Monks!

i don't remember the Arthur's name,  but years ago Oprah went on and on about the book "a million little pieces".  it back fired on her ass because he was found out, and the book was not a true story.
she is setting herself up for another ugly mess if she has these fools on the show!

James Frey and because he embarrassed her she ripped him a few new ones on TV. It was painful to watch. And I didn't even think entirely fair.

Now, the Anthonys, if they pull some shit on her, she will ream them ... of course, they may not be dumb enough to make that second appearance like he did.

She better ask some real questions or I for one will lose all respect.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1902 on: April 14, 2009, 08:37:49 AM »

Good morning Monkey friends!!  The birds seem to chirp just a little sweeter this morning now that the DP is put back on the table.  I have a feeling of peace knowing that we could be living in the final days of Casey Anthony Child Murderess. 

Since the State Prosecution is a symbol of the people, I want them to know that we the people do not think that they should accept or offer any sort of deal to this wacked out defense.  What could she possibly have to offer that the evidence does not already show? 

Now, lets talk about working on getting the rest of this bunch thrown in jail.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: April 14, 2009, 08:39:20 AM »

Morning Monks!

i don't remember the Arthur's name,  but years ago Oprah went on and on about the book "a million little pieces".  it back fired on her ass because he was found out, and the book was not a true story.
she is setting herself up for another ugly mess if she has these fools on the show!

James Frey and because he embarrassed her she ripped him a few new ones on TV. It was painful to watch. And I didn't even think entirely fair.

Now, the Anthonys, if they pull some shit on her, she will ream them ... of course, they may not be dumb enough to make that second appearance like he did.

She better ask some real questions or I for one will lose all respect.

I guess when we send her emails, we should mention his name, right???   Jog her memory???
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1904 on: April 14, 2009, 08:39:25 AM »

Why is everyone dressed up like the 4th of July???
May be for Memorial Day?  Josef is dressed for Polka Fest Boo.

Two patriotic holidays in a row.
Josef looks very handsome.   
I love patriotic Holidays. Thanks about Josef. He will become patriotic come Memorial Day. That is an important day for me.

What day is the Polka Fest?
Weekend of Memorial Day.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: April 14, 2009, 08:41:03 AM »

Good Morning Monks...old and new.....I just signed on to AOL and there is a poll....here are the results!!     Going back to get caught up...just wanted you to know what others are thinking

What do you think of the decision to seek the death penalty in this case?
Thumbs up   81%
Thumbs down   19%
Total Votes: 175,332

Y'all know Baez will file a motion for the cell records of those 142,000 some odd folks who voted thumbs up. Surely there must be a Zenaida among them.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: April 14, 2009, 08:41:03 AM »

Good morning Monkey friends!!  The birds seem to chirp just a little sweeter this morning now that the DP is put back on the table.  I have a feeling of peace knowing that we could be living in the final days of Casey Anthony Child Murderess. 

Since the State Prosecution is a symbol of the people, I want them to know that we the people do not think that they should accept or offer any sort of deal to this wacked out defense.  What could she possibly have to offer that the evidence does not already show? 

The only reason for the State accepting a deal would be to save tons of taxpayer's money.      Sad, but true.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: April 14, 2009, 08:41:39 AM »

Updated Criminal Case Docket

CASE ACTIONS:
Docket Date-----Defendant---------------------Docket Entry
4/07/2009---A---NOTICE OF HEARING FILED 05/07/2009
4/07/2009---A---NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
4/10/2009---A---MOTION FOR APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM FILED
4/13/2009---A---NOTICE TAKING DEPO FILED UPON ORAL EXAMINATION
4/13/2009---A---NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK THE PENALTY OF DEATH FILED
4/13/2009---A---SUPPLEMENTAL STATE WITNESS LIST FILED
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1908 on: April 14, 2009, 08:42:11 AM »

Sorry for the O/T

Mark "The Bird" Fidrych was found dead today. He was working on his truck in Mass. and a family friend found him. He was 54 years old. Mark was a great Detroit Tigers pitcher!!! 

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19169648/detail.html#-
Boo, when I heard that yesterday a tear came to my eye. I loved him when I was a little kid. He was a great pitcher who's career ended much too soon. God Bless him and his family.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: April 14, 2009, 08:42:12 AM »

Prosecutors Say Anthony Deserves To Die.
http://www.wftv.com/video/19172258/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1910 on: April 14, 2009, 08:42:58 AM »

I just wanted to add this right quick.  I have read a few times and even heard in passing people comment on how they dislike shows such as CSI due to it giving a false perception of timing and realistic procedure in evidence collecting and of course conviction.  Pondering that a bit, I feel that shows such as CSI is actually going to help in court cases due to that the common man is exposed more to forensics and some of these things that experts go to say and try to demonstrate and show do not seem as far fetched, after all if you see it on TV it must be true! (Insert eye rolling here.) 
Is that making any sense? 
I just think that since many people are exposed to forensic shows, like potential jury members, it aids to help them grasp that what these experts are going to be saying are in fact truth, and not as far fetched as a defense attorney may try and sway them to believe.
Ok done with TV talk.  Sorry if I confused anyone!!

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1911 on: April 14, 2009, 08:43:06 AM »

Serious question -- do you think the death penalty decision has anything to do with autopsy results -- toxicoligy for example?

I do.

I do to - I also think there is some other piece of evidence that will come to light.  I do think that the timing is not coincidence. They let JB play his game for quite a while letting him screw it up well. now they will get a real attorney to deal with on the trial to avoid a mis trial for poor representation. Pretty smart when you think about it.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1912 on: April 14, 2009, 08:44:16 AM »

Prosecutors Say Anthony Deserves To Die.
http://www.wftv.com/video/19172258/index.html

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: April 14, 2009, 08:44:24 AM »

The only reason for the State accepting a deal would be to save tons of taxpayer's money.      Sad, but true.

Here's an acceptable deal IMO:

Casey gets life in general population.
Cindy and George (Lee too?) are charged with accessory after the fact and anything else they can drum up and have to do time in a cell with each other.

Yep, that'll work.

I remember you, Caylee.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: April 14, 2009, 08:45:32 AM »

[/quote]

Hi Sassy, but imagine the money they save by not keeping her in prison for life.  One less inmate taxpayers have to keep alive.  Sorry if that offends anyone, but i am all for DP

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: April 14, 2009, 08:47:17 AM »

I just wanted to add this right quick.  I have read a few times and even heard in passing people comment on how they dislike shows such as CSI due to it giving a false perception of timing and realistic procedure in evidence collecting and of course conviction.  Pondering that a bit, I feel that shows such as CSI is actually going to help in court cases due to that the common man is exposed more to forensics and some of these things that experts go to say and try to demonstrate and show do not seem as far fetched, after all if you see it on TV it must be true! (Insert eye rolling here.) 
I just think that since many people are exposed to forensic shows, like potential jury members, it aids to help them grasp that what these experts are going to be saying are in fact truth, and not as far fetched as a defense attorney may try and sway them to believe.

I get what you're saying Dolce and on one hand I agree. But you know last night on one of the HLN shows a viewer comment scrolled acorss the screen: "Junk science on Casey. No death penalty."

So, there will always be an idiot even if it's just one person on that jury ... I pray that does not happen in this case.

I remember you, Caylee.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: April 14, 2009, 08:47:29 AM »

I agree with you Dolce, especially Law and Order, mark harmon mmmmmmm j/k I know what you meant 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: April 14, 2009, 08:47:45 AM »

Cindy and George (Lee too?) are charged with accessory after the fact and anything else they can drum up and have to do time in a cell with each other.

Yep, that'll work.

If I had to live with Cindy, I'd beg for the death penalty!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: April 14, 2009, 08:47:45 AM »

Yep, that'll work.

Works for me, too.    I bet they go with 20 years to life - with a chance for parole.   Just my guess.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: April 14, 2009, 08:48:14 AM »

I agree with you Dolce, especially Law and Order, mark harmon mmmmmmm j/k I know what you meant 

oops edited I meant NCIS

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.