April 24, 2024, 11:00:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279553 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: April 14, 2009, 08:49:05 AM »

You're right Sassycay.According to that video I just posted,there will be plea discussion.
Questions is ...will Casey plea or go all the way?
Her own Father said she pushes thing s to the edge. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1921 on: April 14, 2009, 08:49:39 AM »

Moonshine! You could be right. It would be really hard to get to the liqour store without being caught! She is making her own hootch!!!!

Tevyve, get her recipe. It won't cost you a fortune on Newfie if you make your own moonshine.   
What???? You want me to get something from the Evil Mistress of Doom and thereby get her cooties?? I thought you liked me! No way, Jose!
I love you Tevye, just trying to save you some money! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1922 on: April 14, 2009, 08:50:27 AM »

The only reason for the State accepting a deal would be to save tons of taxpayer's money.      Sad, but true.

Hi Sassy, but imagine the money they save by not keeping her in prison for life.  One less inmate taxpayers have to keep alive.  Sorry if that offends anyone, but i am all for DP
[/quote]

That would appear to be true - but in actuality, the DP costs more due to all the appeals and such.  The DP cost millions and millions.   (Daughter did a paper in college on DP - so I learned a lot from her).
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: April 14, 2009, 08:51:02 AM »

Ok, I'm just wondering out loud here. How does the defense attack all the "evidence" and also say KC is innocent? There is no doubt (from all that is known) that Caylee was murdered. If she were, then how can they then dispute the evidence of her being murdered? If KC is innocent as they say, then why would they dispute all the evidence of her murder? Sorry if I'm making NO sense! Suppose (for arguments sake) someone else did kill her, then I see no where at any time can or should the defense dispute what evidence is found! We know for a fact, they have already disputed it (the junk science comments we heard many times). Don't even know why I'm thinking about this now? Anyhow, my thinking is if they do (dispute it) it will be obvious, to me anyways, that they are disputing it only cause they know it all implicates KC. If it implicated someone else, why would they dispute it? They should be loving all the evidence to help "prove" who the "real killer" is, NO? Don't misunderstand me (I don't think anyone else killed her). Are they going to say KC was "framed"? I think sticking with the Nanny story is absurd. There is no evidence of her existence! Will they go with another family member? The only other defense they have left is an accident, but it doesn't appear to even possibly have been an accident. I don't think KC will admit to doing anything wrong, not even an accident. Ugghh, sorry if all this makes no sense!

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1924 on: April 14, 2009, 08:51:33 AM »

oh, yeah, and Mr. Lenamon don't bother releasing any more baby/child pics of Casey.

We realize adults were at one time babies and children. Charles Manson was. Ted Bundy was. Jeffrey Dahmer was. And so on. And I ask who cares? She wasn't a child when she murdered her daughter, now was she?

Plus, she was kind of creepy, "stepford" looking, if you ask me.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: April 14, 2009, 08:52:04 AM »

You're right Sassycay.According to that video I just posted,there will be plea discussion.

If she is receiving good counsel, she should try to go for a plea.   Her azz is dead in the water! 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: April 14, 2009, 08:52:10 AM »

The only reason for the State accepting a deal would be to save tons of taxpayer's money.      Sad, but true.

Hi Sassy, but imagine the money they save by not keeping her in prison for life.  One less inmate taxpayers have to keep alive.  Sorry if that offends anyone, but i am all for DP

That would appear to be true - but in actuality, the DP costs more due to all the appeals and such.  The DP cost millions and millions.   (Daughter did a paper in college on DP - so I learned a lot from her).
[/quote]

wow I didnt know that Sassy

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: April 14, 2009, 08:53:13 AM »

Updated Criminal Case Docket

CASE ACTIONS:
Docket Date-----Defendant---------------------Docket Entry
4/07/2009---A---NOTICE OF HEARING FILED 05/07/2009
4/07/2009---A---NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
4/10/2009---A---MOTION FOR APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM FILED
4/13/2009---A---NOTICE TAKING DEPO FILED UPON ORAL EXAMINATION
4/13/2009---A---NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK THE PENALTY OF DEATH FILED
4/13/2009---A---SUPPLEMENTAL STATE WITNESS LIST FILED

Thanks NorthernRose   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: April 14, 2009, 08:53:19 AM »

WDBO Local News   

Casey Anthony could be put to death
By Marva Hinton @ April 14, 2009 7:18 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
Casey Anthony could face the death penalty.

The state has announced it plans to seek the ultimate punishment against the young mom for the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

One expert says this move may be designed to get Casey to take a plea deal.

Orlando defense attorney Mark Nejame says the state obviously believes it has a much stronger case now, but he also says prosecutors may be hoping this change in course leads Casey to cooperate.

"I suspect that one of the considerations the state made was that there may be an offer for something lesser, such as life in prison, if the death penalty is taken off the table," said Nejame.

At one point Nejame represented George and Cindy Anthony, but he is no longer involved with the case.

Prosecutors announced they were seeking life in prison for Casey back in December, but that was before Caylee's body was found.

"In fact, the case was rather shaky before her remains were found, but as a result of the discovery, I think that's changed radically the tone and tenor of the case," said Nejame.

Prosecutors' decision to go for the death penalty will mean big changes for the defense. Jose Baez will no longer be the lead attorney on the case because of his lack of experience.

"This does have the effect of putting him in a number-two position at least in trial relative to the death-penalty qualified attorney that would be on the case," said Nejame.

A spokeswoman for Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, says not suprisingly that he disagrees with prosecutors.

"This is not a death-penalty case," said Marti Mackenzie. "We will do whatever is necessary to defend Casey Anthony from the state trying to take her life."

Mackenzie also says Baez has death-penalty qualified attorneys on his team who are ready to mount a vigorous defense.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/casey-anthony-could-be-put-to.html
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1929 on: April 14, 2009, 08:53:22 AM »

IDK Trimm. IMO it depends on what her sorry sack of an attorney has to say. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1930 on: April 14, 2009, 08:55:41 AM »

I am finally getting thru the depo vids... for a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things,GA sure seems to be saying "I don't know" an awful lot....

Hi Searching...I hope things are easing up for you and some fun is coming back in your "real" life.  Naturally you can always come here and being a Monkey is very liberating and I always find someone to make me smile.

Now George has to go back!! HaHa  Notice they don't want Cindy back ever!!     Who would!?

I used to feel bad for them but,that has long passed. The arrogance and belligerence of these two is despicable and Lee as well!!

Oprah sucks and always has.  It's easy to be appear all humble when you own the world. Forget about writing to the sponsors as she needs NO ONE and they need her.  Our only hope is to speak to her directly and maybe get in touch with her best-est friend to admonish this show!!

BUT, it will air and I am ashamed to say I will most likely watch....Oh lord....I suck now too. 

Thanks Scarrlett, Could not get his service scheduled until end of week,maybe after the service things will look brighter, on a side note,they already are starting to seeing the DP back on the table for KC.
I do have to say, Had it not been for the monkeys, I do not think I would have made it this past week without falling completely apart and I want to thank all the monkeys for the support. You are all great.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: April 14, 2009, 08:55:56 AM »

State will seek death penalty against Casey Anthony

On Monday, the Florida State Attorney’s Office confirmed it is seeking the death penalty against Casey Anthony.

Casey is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Prosecutors initially decided not to seek the death penalty against Casey.  According to Tony Pipitone of WKMG, the state needed to have a good faith belief that the murder was “cold, calculated, and premeditated.”

Pipitone also said the State's position changed when “the body had been found with duct tape on it and evidence that chloroform might have been used…The victim was younger than 12, and there are allegations of child abuse.”

Casey’s trial is tentatively scheduled for Oct. 12.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m4d13-State-will-seek-death-penalty-against-Casey-Anthony
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: April 14, 2009, 08:55:57 AM »

Hi Trimm! I like she'll go all the way! KC has never admitted to anything. She denied her pregnancy for atleast seven months-didn't tell anyone. She denied Caylee was missing-didn't tell anyone. Now she denies she murdered Caylee-won't say anything.
I can't see her taking a plea, cause she'd have to admit something-say something.

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: April 14, 2009, 08:56:09 AM »

I hear you Dolce + 2.   

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1934 on: April 14, 2009, 08:56:31 AM »

The Anthonys in no way belong on the Oprah show with the McCanns, they really do have a missing child. George and Cindy have a daughter who killed their grandchild. What is Oprah thinking. Also the Congressman who is earmarking $500,000 for the Caylee Foundation, are you kidding me? I am writing to him and to Oprah, this is outrageous.
Wow...after the Florida people's taxes are going for this huge, expensive trial and now the congressman wants to just hand over $500,000 to the Scamthonys??  The Scamthony's must be so dumb that they don't even know the missing from the dead.  If I lived in Florida I'd be mad...no, I am mad because if one state starts stuff like this other states follow suit.  Unbelievable.
It's called earmarks and it makes me sick too Biker Bev. Is this guy a US Congressman or a State guy? We have state reps in Texas so I may be a little confused.

If he is a US Congressman, then not only is it Florida taxes supporting this, it is my hard earned tax money from Texas and yours where ever you live. That's what makes me mad. Sorry I will get off my soap box in about 2 minutes.

JMO JSM

What is his name, I want to write him and encourage others to write him and tell him what I have found about KFN and the "charities".............
Turbo, I know you are offline right now, I am not sure about the name of the Congressman, but this was posted earlier yesterday. I will try and go back and find his name, but I'm sure there are some other smart monkeys that can get it quicker than I can. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: April 14, 2009, 08:56:39 AM »

wow I didnt know that Sassy
[/quote]

I didn't know it either - the paper was written in my daughter's fourth year of college and was very detailed.   I would have thought the lifetime jail would have cost more, too!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1936 on: April 14, 2009, 08:56:40 AM »

*snap*snap*buzz* buzz*
Oh what a relief it was
to rid the earth of her!

Just so you all know, Ol' Sparky can still be used. Florida is a good state for Ol' Sparky. I hear the humid air helps electricity conduct better.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1937 on: April 14, 2009, 08:57:02 AM »

Ok, I'm just wondering out loud here. How does the defense attack all the "evidence" and also say KC is innocent? There is no doubt (from all that is known) that Caylee was murdered. If she were, then how can they then dispute the evidence of her being murdered? If KC is innocent as they say, then why would they dispute all the evidence of her murder? Sorry if I'm making NO sense! Suppose (for arguments sake) someone else did kill her, then I see no where at any time can or should the defense dispute what evidence is found! We know for a fact, they have already disputed it (the junk science comments we heard many times). Don't even know why I'm thinking about this now? Anyhow, my thinking is if they do (dispute it) it will be obvious, to me anyways, that they are disputing it only cause they know it all implicates KC. If it implicated someone else, why would they dispute it? They should be loving all the evidence to help "prove" who the "real killer" is, NO? Don't misunderstand me (I don't think anyone else killed her). Are they going to say KC was "framed"? I think sticking with the Nanny story is absurd. There is no evidence of her existence! Will they go with another family member? The only other defense they have left is an accident, but it doesn't appear to even possibly have been an accident. I don't think KC will admit to doing anything wrong, not even an accident. Ugghh, sorry if all this makes no sense!

Hi QM, yeah I know how can they prove her innocence, it doesnt make sense, they have nothing.  Scott Peterson got DP with less CE than Casey, and I believe they have some real incriminationg evidence not yet released on her.  Slam dunk case really.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: April 14, 2009, 08:57:02 AM »

Hi Trimm! I like she'll go all the way! KC has never admitted to anything. She denied her pregnancy for atleast seven months-didn't tell anyone. She denied Caylee was missing-didn't tell anyone. Now she denies she murdered Caylee-won't say anything.
I can't see her taking a plea, cause she'd have to admit something-say something.

I agree QM

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1939 on: April 14, 2009, 08:57:51 AM »

Watch it.You're gonna get Tevye all excited this morning. 
LOL! yep, Tevye is a happy monkey this am! Finally, Bob may get his wish...

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.