March 28, 2024, 05:48:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 278434 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1940 on: April 14, 2009, 08:59:11 AM »

You're right Sassycay.According to that video I just posted,there will be plea discussion.
Questions is ...will Casey plea or go all the way?
Her own Father said she pushes thing s to the edge. 

Hi Trimm! I think she'll go all the way! KC has never admitted to anything. She denied her pregnancy for atleast seven months-didn't tell anyone. She denied Caylee was missing-didn't tell anyone. Now she denies she murdered Caylee-won't say anything.
I can't see her taking a plea, cause she'd have to admit something-say something.

Sorry, that's supposed to be I think she'll go all the way!

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: April 14, 2009, 08:59:20 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/13/caseycaylee-anthony-case-death-penalty-back-on/

Casey/Caylee Anthony Case : Death Penalty Back On

Go Blink!!~!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: April 14, 2009, 08:59:58 AM »

George and Cindy Anthony to appear on Oprah

According to “The Oprah Winfrey Show,” George and Cindy Anthony will appear on the program next month in an exclusive interview.

Their daughter, Casey Anthony, is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

Casey maintains her innocence, claiming Caylee was kidnapped by her babysitter.

The Anthony’s are slated to discuss their granddaughter and the investigation surrounding her death when they appear on the show.

This will be the first formal joint interview the Anthony’s have given since Caylee’s remains were found in Dec.

An airdate for the episode has yet to be released.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m4d13-George-and-Cindy-Anthony-to-appear-on-Oprah
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1943 on: April 14, 2009, 09:00:18 AM »

Ok, I'm just wondering out loud here. How does the defense attack all the "evidence" and also say KC is innocent? There is no doubt (from all that is known) that Caylee was murdered. If she were, then how can they then dispute the evidence of her being murdered? If KC is innocent as they say, then why would they dispute all the evidence of her murder? Sorry if I'm making NO sense! Suppose (for arguments sake) someone else did kill her, then I see no where at any time can or should the defense dispute what evidence is found! We know for a fact, they have already disputed it (the junk science comments we heard many times). Don't even know why I'm thinking about this now? Anyhow, my thinking is if they do (dispute it) it will be obvious, to me anyways, that they are disputing it only cause they know it all implicates KC. If it implicated someone else, why would they dispute it? They should be loving all the evidence to help "prove" who the "real killer" is, NO? Don't misunderstand me (I don't think anyone else killed her). Are they going to say KC was "framed"? I think sticking with the Nanny story is absurd. There is no evidence of her existence! Will they go with another family member? The only other defense they have left is an accident, but it doesn't appear to even possibly have been an accident. I don't think KC will admit to doing anything wrong, not even an accident. Ugghh, sorry if all this makes no sense!

IMO the defense's stroke of luck, if you can call it that, will be these three folks:

Former Deputy Richard Cain
Meter Reader Roy Kronk
Snooping Keith Williams

All at the crime scene before Dec. 11.

Not saying the defense can come close to "winning" just saying the potential for doubt exists.

And that is technically all it takes -- reasonable doubt.

I remember you, Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1944 on: April 14, 2009, 09:00:26 AM »

BOZO does not have the qualifications for a DP case. You have to have so many cases and so much time. He has neither of these. He can be on the team, but not lead.

I wouldn't allow him to represent my pet Rock!!

You have a pet rock too?  I can't seem to house break mine - I keep finding little pebbles all over the house.     

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1945 on: April 14, 2009, 09:00:53 AM »

WDBO Local News   

Casey Anthony could be put to death
By Marva Hinton @ April 14, 2009 7:18 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
Casey Anthony could face the death penalty.

The state has announced it plans to seek the ultimate punishment against the young mom for the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

One expert says this move may be designed to get Casey to take a plea deal.

Orlando defense attorney Mark Nejame says the state obviously believes it has a much stronger case now, but he also says prosecutors may be hoping this change in course leads Casey to cooperate.

"I suspect that one of the considerations the state made was that there may be an offer for something lesser, such as life in prison, if the death penalty is taken off the table," said Nejame.

At one point Nejame represented George and Cindy Anthony, but he is no longer involved with the case.

Prosecutors announced they were seeking life in prison for Casey back in December, but that was before Caylee's body was found.

"In fact, the case was rather shaky before her remains were found, but as a result of the discovery, I think that's changed radically the tone and tenor of the case," said Nejame.

Prosecutors' decision to go for the death penalty will mean big changes for the defense. Jose Baez will no longer be the lead attorney on the case because of his lack of experience.

"This does have the effect of putting him in a number-two position at least in trial relative to the death-penalty qualified attorney that would be on the case," said Nejame.

A spokeswoman for Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, says not suprisingly that he disagrees with prosecutors.

"This is not a death-penalty case," said Marti Mackenzie. "We will do whatever is necessary to defend Casey Anthony from the state trying to take her life."

Mackenzie also says Baez has death-penalty qualified attorneys on his team who are ready to mount a vigorous defense.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/casey-anthony-could-be-put-to.html
I just want to say again how much I now LOVE NaJame.  I did not like him when he was repping the Anthonys, but since his dropping them like they are hot, I love him! 
As for Marti Mackenzie, thats nice that you all wish to protect her from the big bad prosecutors wanting to take her life, but please tell me who in the hell protected Caylees life?  Why is her life worth so much less than that of Caseys? 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1946 on: April 14, 2009, 09:01:32 AM »

The Anthonys in no way belong on the Oprah show with the McCanns, they really do have a missing child. George and Cindy have a daughter who killed their grandchild. What is Oprah thinking. Also the Congressman who is earmarking $500,000 for the Caylee Foundation, are you kidding me? I am writing to him and to Oprah, this is outrageous.
Wow...after the Florida people's taxes are going for this huge, expensive trial and now the congressman wants to just hand over $500,000 to the Scamthonys??  The Scamthony's must be so dumb that they don't even know the missing from the dead.  If I lived in Florida I'd be mad...no, I am mad because if one state starts stuff like this other states follow suit.  Unbelievable.
It's called earmarks and it makes me sick too Biker Bev. Is this guy a US Congressman or a State guy? We have state reps in Texas so I may be a little confused.

If he is a US Congressman, then not only is it Florida taxes supporting this, it is my hard earned tax money from Texas and yours where ever you live. That's what makes me mad. Sorry I will get off my soap box in about 2 minutes.

JMO JSM

What is his name, I want to write him and encourage others to write him and tell him what I have found about KFN and the "charities".............
Turbo, I know you are offline right now, I am not sure about the name of the Congressman, but this was posted earlier yesterday. I will try and go back and find his name, but I'm sure there are some other smart monkeys that can get it quicker than I can. JSM

was it Grayson?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: April 14, 2009, 09:01:37 AM »

According to LP the OCSD was either illegally "Bugging" Jose & Casey or they're lying about checking out Kronk's story. Why is LP saying these things, just for a reaction, or he knows this for a fact.

WTF.....he said that? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1948 on: April 14, 2009, 09:01:55 AM »

Ok, I'm just wondering out loud here. How does the defense attack all the "evidence" and also say KC is innocent? There is no doubt (from all that is known) that Caylee was murdered. If she were, then how can they then dispute the evidence of her being murdered? If KC is innocent as they say, then why would they dispute all the evidence of her murder? Sorry if I'm making NO sense! Suppose (for arguments sake) someone else did kill her, then I see no where at any time can or should the defense dispute what evidence is found! We know for a fact, they have already disputed it (the junk science comments we heard many times). Don't even know why I'm thinking about this now? Anyhow, my thinking is if they do (dispute it) it will be obvious, to me anyways, that they are disputing it only cause they know it all implicates KC. If it implicated someone else, why would they dispute it? They should be loving all the evidence to help "prove" who the "real killer" is, NO? Don't misunderstand me (I don't think anyone else killed her). Are they going to say KC was "framed"? I think sticking with the Nanny story is absurd. There is no evidence of her existence! Will they go with another family member? The only other defense they have left is an accident, but it doesn't appear to even possibly have been an accident. I don't think KC will admit to doing anything wrong, not even an accident. Ugghh, sorry if all this makes no sense!

I understand what you're saying.   I think that paper that Lemanon put together before will come into play again - and will be used in a plea.  Just my opinion.   They will say it was an accident, and KC is so young, and blah blah blah.  Spare her life... blah blah.  KC will either admit to this, or risk meeting sparky.  I bet she's more afraid of sparky than anything.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: April 14, 2009, 09:02:37 AM »

Excellent post Blink. You have a way with words!!! 

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1950 on: April 14, 2009, 09:03:01 AM »

BOZO does not have the qualifications for a DP case. You have to have so many cases and so much time. He has neither of these. He can be on the team, but not lead.

I wouldn't allow him to represent my pet Rock!!

You have a pet rock too?  I can't seem to house break mine - I keep finding little pebbles all over the house.     

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: April 14, 2009, 09:03:14 AM »

WDBO Local News   

State seeks lethal injection for Casey Anthony

The State Attorney's Office filed court paperwork notifying Casey Anthony and her defense team they will seek the lethal injection for the accused child killer.
With no body or eye witnesses, the State took the death penalty off the table December 5th. Since then, Caylee Anthony's body was found just blocks from her mother's home, and prosecutors say evidence puts Casey Anthony at the scene.

"Sufficient aggravating circumstances exist to justify the imposition of the death penalty," the statements reads.

A call to defense spokeswoman Marti Mackenzie was not immediately returned.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/state-seeks-lethal-injection-f.html
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: April 14, 2009, 09:03:47 AM »

According to LP the OCSD was either illegally "Bugging" Jose & Casey or they're lying about checking out Kronk's story. Why is LP saying these things, just for a reaction, or he knows this for a fact.

where and when did he say this?
NG tonight, he really better be careful with these types of comments, I guess this is fitting into the daisy chain theory.

He also said Lee was Caylee's biodad....and that was proved wrong...I wish he would stick to facts that are real and not mislead.

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: April 14, 2009, 09:03:52 AM »

You're right Sassycay.According to that video I just posted,there will be plea discussion.

IDK Trimm. IMO it depends on what her sorry sack of an attorney has to say. 

You could be right.
I don't ever want her on the streets again.I prefer her to be in a hole in the ground.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: April 14, 2009, 09:06:57 AM »

WDBO Local News   

State seeks lethal injection for Casey Anthony

The State Attorney's Office filed court paperwork notifying Casey Anthony and her defense team they will seek the lethal injection for the accused child killer.
With no body or eye witnesses, the State took the death penalty off the table December 5th. Since then, Caylee Anthony's body was found just blocks from her mother's home, and prosecutors say evidence puts Casey Anthony at the scene.

"Sufficient aggravating circumstances exist to justify the imposition of the death penalty," the statements reads.

A call to defense spokeswoman Marti Mackenzie was not immediately returned.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/state-seeks-lethal-injection-f.html

Well, at least she'll get to die in her favorite position -- ON HER BACK.

Did I say that? Yes, yes, I did.

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: April 14, 2009, 09:07:45 AM »

IMO the defense's stroke of luck, if you can call it that, will be these three folks:

Former Deputy Richard Cain
Meter Reader Roy Kronk
Snooping Keith Williams

All at the crime scene before Dec. 11.

Not saying the defense can come close to "winning" just saying the potential for doubt exists.

And that is technically all it takes -- reasonable doubt.

Well I think doubt can possibly exist in any case where there is no witnesses (most murders have no witnesses). In that sense there is always the possibility of some doubt. Reasonble doubt, sure, but I don't think there is in this case. What the jury will believe is another story, but I see no reasonable doubt. From all I've read, there is no proof that they were anywhere near where Caylees body was actually found. Wasn't Williams down at the end of suburban near the school? Cain didn't even actually investigate anything, and Kronk could have been anywhere along side that street.

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: April 14, 2009, 09:07:48 AM »

I have now come back from the Outer Limits. Joy is officially nuts, and joking aside really, really needs help. The CIA was chasing her, she has info on George Bush. But now it gets really scary, evidently she doesn't think Caylee is dead, she was in those woods, there was no smell, and the bones recovered were to small to have been Caylees. She is saying stuff about the Grunds. I really am wondering if her kids are okay. 

She is seriously ill....I hope someone points the Grunds to her blog and they sue her ass!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1957 on: April 14, 2009, 09:08:05 AM »

The Anthonys in no way belong on the Oprah show with the McCanns, they really do have a missing child. George and Cindy have a daughter who killed their grandchild. What is Oprah thinking. Also the Congressman who is earmarking $500,000 for the Caylee Foundation, are you kidding me? I am writing to him and to Oprah, this is outrageous.
Wow...after the Florida people's taxes are going for this huge, expensive trial and now the congressman wants to just hand over $500,000 to the Scamthonys??  The Scamthony's must be so dumb that they don't even know the missing from the dead.  If I lived in Florida I'd be mad...no, I am mad because if one state starts stuff like this other states follow suit.  Unbelievable.
It's called earmarks and it makes me sick too Biker Bev. Is this guy a US Congressman or a State guy? We have state reps in Texas so I may be a little confused.

If he is a US Congressman, then not only is it Florida taxes supporting this, it is my hard earned tax money from Texas and yours where ever you live. That's what makes me mad. Sorry I will get off my soap box in about 2 minutes.

JMO JSM

What is his name, I want to write him and encourage others to write him and tell him what I have found about KFN and the "charities".............
Turbo, I know you are offline right now, I am not sure about the name of the Congressman, but this was posted earlier yesterday. I will try and go back and find his name, but I'm sure there are some other smart monkeys that can get it quicker than I can. JSM

was it Grayson?
It may have been. I was at work just skimming over posts. I'm not sure. Thanks for answering me.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: April 14, 2009, 09:08:14 AM »

he news of the day.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Death Penalty Returns To Casey Anthony Murder Trial

For months, millions of people around the world that have followed the Casey Anthony murder case have wondered if the prosecution would put the death penalty back on the table for her upcoming murder trial. Yesterday, that question was answered with a yes and for people that believe that Casey Anthony murdered her two year old daughter Caylee that was extremely good news for them.

While I believe that the death penalty is a good idea in certain cases, in the murder case against Casey Anthony I am not so sure. Yes, I believe that Casey killed Caylee. However, I am not so sure that Casey Anthony is beyond repair as a human being and that is where I believe State of Florida prosecutors will run into a brick wall at trial.

My gut tells me that prosecutors in the Casey Anthony murder case are trying to force her to take a plea deal, rather than stand trial for murder and possibly get the death penalty. If that is their (prosecutors) motive, then I am all for it. However, if Casey Anthony does not bite at their plea deal - then they may have a hard time getting a jury to give her the death penalty because of her young age of 23.

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1959 on: April 14, 2009, 09:08:31 AM »

Come on! This is KC! You mention "going all the way" she gets a big grin on her face and starts bouncing in her seat! KC knows she's guilty, she knows they have her cornered. BUT it's all about fame to her now. She wants her name in lights, even if it's the electric chair doing the powering up.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.