March 28, 2024, 12:05:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 278423 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #260 on: April 10, 2009, 06:35:27 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I have been trying to watch Cindy and George's depos,been catching clips all day as the Morgan,WESH and WTF sites won't play for me.Anyway I ran into these funny as all heck images of Cindy in her depo......one pic she has her thin lips closed so tightly that she looks like a volcano ready to blow lmao!
Check them out(they won't let me copy them)

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19147295/detail.html

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: April 10, 2009, 06:39:36 PM »

In the year 2525................................If man is still alive

That's it, I have that song stuck in my head now. It's just the words are not right.

If man is still alive
If woman can survive
They may find

In the year 3535
Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lies
Everything you think, do, or say
Is in the pill you took today
Good job Boo!
I knew there were some good music monkeys here!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: April 10, 2009, 06:42:05 PM »

Legal Analyst On Anthonys: "Like Mother, Like Daughter"

Posted: 5:25 pm EDT April 10, 2009Updated: 6:09 pm EDT April 10, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony may have to face questions under oath again. Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez say they may force him to answer questions he refused to answer Thursday in the civil case against Casey.

The Anthonys are accusing Gonzalez and her attorneys of jumping on the publicity bandwagon. They want to reduce the case to grandstanding to defend their daughter.

But Gonzalez say she's lost her job and her peace of mind after Casey gave her name to investigators and they questioned her. WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says Zenaida's attorneys were patient and polite, despite the Anthonys' belligerent behavior.

"It makes them look as though there's something to hide," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer watched Cindy and George Anthony's videotaped depositions and told Eyewitness News the Anthonys' behavior is damaging to their daughter Casey's defense against charges she premeditatedly murdered her daughter Caylee two months before her third birthday.

"I'm not gonna answer that," George Anthony told attorneys during his deposition Thursday.

"Very arrogant, very combative," Sheaffer said about George's attitude during the deposition.

Sheaffer told Eyewitness News the Anthonys now appear to be less sympathetic and less believable; if the jury doesn't like them, the jury's not going to like their daughter.

"Can somebody… Uhhhhh! You're not letting me speak," Casey yelled during a video visitation with her parents months ago.

Some comparisons could be drawn to Cindy during her own deposition Thursday.

"I'm answering it and then he cuts me off. That's exactly what the sheriff's office did to my daughter. They never let her speak. You're doing the same thing to me," Cindy told attorneys during her deposition.

But, in fact, investigators let Casey talk for hours and Cindy's deposition was three hours long. They both talk in circles and they both change their stories.

"A jury's gonna look at that quite frankly and say, 'Like mother like daughter. Like father like daughter,'" Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer said it might actually help Casey during the sentencing phase if she's convicted. The jury might feel sorry for her and take her upbringing into consideration.

SHEAFFER ANALYSIS: "ACTS OF DESPERATION"

Casey Anthony said Caylee's mystery nanny, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, who also goes by the name Zanny, disappeared with Caylee. Then, she insinuated Casey's ex-fiance might be involved. Then Casey's mother told investigators Zanny might be him or even one of Casey's friends. Thursday, Cindy didn't back off of that.

"I think Zanny could be Amy or Jesse at this point," Cindy Anthony said during Thursday's deposition.

Cindy Anthony repeated under oath Thursday what she said to investigators in August; she first believed Zanny the nanny was real, then that Zanny could be Casey's good friend Amy Huizenga or even her ex-fiance Jesse Grund and Thursday she let those accusations stand.

Sheaffer says, if she does it at Casey's murder trial, she will make her daughter look bad.

"This is where she gets her attitude and her ability to lie with impunity and to hurt anyone who is innocent in order to advance her own cause," Sheaffer said.

Thursday, Cindy said Jesse Grund was actually the first one to mention the name Zanny. George said under oath Thursday he believes Zanny the nanny took Caylee. Even last summer, he told investigators he asked Caylee about Zanny before all this happened and got no response.

"If you asked her how, did you have a good time with Zanny today, there was never any brightness or anything like that come through her," George previously told investigators.

"There was no recognition on her part?" FBI Special Agent Scott Bolin asked George.

"No, none whatsoever," he replied.

Sheaffer says the Anthonys' inconsistent statements make them look deceitful and desperate, which makes Casey look guilty.

"It looks like acts of desperation. These people will say and do and drag anybody down that they have to," Sheaffer said.
http://www.wftv.com/news/19150991/detail.html#-

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: April 10, 2009, 06:42:05 PM »

I would have loved to have seen Kathi stick a mic into Cindy's face after she left the depo and ask the timeless question " Cindy you have stated throughout the depo  that most of the questions were not relevant and you refused to answer,  WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR LAW DEGREE?"
Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: April 10, 2009, 06:42:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I have been trying to watch Cindy and George's depos,been catching clips all day as the Morgan,WESH and WTF sites won't play for me.Anyway I ran into these funny as all heck images of Cindy in her depo......one pic she has her thin lips closed so tightly that she looks like a volcano ready to blow lmao!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #265 on: April 10, 2009, 06:43:01 PM »

When Cindy put that Myspace message out, she knew something was up. She knew Casey was unwilling and unable to care for Caylee on her own. KC probably bitched a fit every time she was made to watch her own child and Cindy was well aware of this. So KC takes off, hears of KC out clubbing and wondering to herself who the hell is watching Caylee?? She probably suspected the KC had been drugging Caylee. BUT she still didn't take action.

This tells me that Cindy was AFRAID of KC. Cindy knew what her own daughter was capable of, but still she didn't want to piss KC off too much, afraid KC would leave her forever. I'm sure she didn't suspect she would actually KILL her, I mean who really believes that their own daughter would do such a thing. But as the scene unfolded, Cindy knew deep in her black heart that KC did the unthinkable.

So cutting her losses, justifying that hanging KC out to dry won't bring Caylee back, Cindy goes into protection at any cost drive. Demanding her own family follow suit. Cindy is used to having the people around her bending and bowing to her lest they incur her wrath. KC has no such ties to her family. They are expendable. To be used for whatever they are worth, then tossed aside. I really don't think Cindy understands that KC is going to implicate her, use her sad excuse of a mother to justify killing Caylee.

As I read about these depos and C&G's actions, all I can picture is the ghost of little Caylee standing there, with her big brown eyes, watching her grandparents, who were suppose to love her, betray her and her memory. They KNEW slore killed her, her body wasting away out there somewhere and they did nothing to find and retrieve her body. How sad that Caylee now knows how much she mattered in that family. I'm glad God has his arms around her and can comfort her in a way she never received before.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: April 10, 2009, 06:43:27 PM »

I would have loved to have seen Kathi stick a mic into Cindy's face after she left the depo and ask the timeless question " Cindy you have stated throughout the depo  that most of the questions were not relevant and you refused to answer,  WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR LAW DEGREE?"

hehe...casey bought a fake license to practice for Cindy at Targe' with Amy's money!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #267 on: April 10, 2009, 06:45:00 PM »

When Cindy put that Myspace message out, she knew something was up. She knew Casey was unwilling and unable to care for Caylee on her own. KC probably bitched a fit every time she was made to watch her own child and Cindy was well aware of this. So KC takes off, hears of KC out clubbing and wondering to herself who the hell is watching Caylee?? She probably suspected the KC had been drugging Caylee. BUT she still didn't take action.

This tells me that Cindy was AFRAID of KC. Cindy knew what her own daughter was capable of, but still she didn't want to piss KC off too much, afraid KC would leave her forever. I'm sure she didn't suspect she would actually KILL her, I mean who really believes that their own daughter would do such a thing. But as the scene unfolded, Cindy knew deep in her black heart that KC did the unthinkable.

So cutting her losses, justifying that hanging KC out to dry won't bring Caylee back, Cindy goes into protection at any cost drive. Demanding her own family follow suit. Cindy is used to having the people around her bending and bowing to her lest they incur her wrath. KC has no such ties to her family. They are expendable. To be used for whatever they are worth, then tossed aside. I really don't think Cindy understands that KC is going to implicate her, use her sad excuse of a mother to justify killing Caylee.

As I read about these depos and C&G's actions, all I can picture is the ghost of little Caylee standing there, with her big brown eyes, watching her grandparents, who were suppose to love her, betray her and her memory. They KNEW slore killed her, her body wasting away out there somewhere and they did nothing to find and retrieve her body. How sad that Caylee now knows how much she mattered in that family. I'm glad God has his arms around her and can comfort her in a way she never received before.

If she was so sure that there was a nanny, so sure as she states in her depositions that she had phone numbers and addresses for this nanny.....why would she question in her statement on MySpace  "who is watching my little angel, I dont know"

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #268 on: April 10, 2009, 06:45:58 PM »

hehe...casey bought a fake license to practice for Cindy at Targe' with Amy's money!
She could have had Baez make her one with crayon and paper just as he did with his own.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: April 10, 2009, 06:46:30 PM »

She wouldnt Dolce, she would have made phone calls.   She also lied yesterday that she didnt talk to Casey's friends, ut uh  she called several including telling one or several of  them that Casey was a liar, theft & sociopath

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #270 on: April 10, 2009, 06:48:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Hahahahaha!
Thank you Truth Baby!How did you copy that?

Karma Is Coming

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #271 on: April 10, 2009, 06:51:13 PM »

She wouldnt Dolce, she would have made phone calls.   She also lied yesterday that she didnt talk to Casey's friends, ut uh  she called several including telling one or several of  them that Casey was a liar, theft & sociopath
Yup!  I love how they have purgered themselves.  They are nuttier than squirrel poo!!

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: April 10, 2009, 06:51:15 PM »

Holy Crap. My husband listened to both Anthony's depositions. All of them. I could only fast forward, could not stand to listen to it all. All I can say is thank goodness that Cindy was not MY mother......What a poor excuse for a wife, mother and grandmother.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: April 10, 2009, 06:52:08 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Hahahahaha!

She looks like a muppet in that picture.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: April 10, 2009, 06:53:22 PM »

She could have had Baez make her one with crayon and paper just as he did with his own.

I thought Baez had his done in invisible ink that he found through that wonderful search engine - Myspace!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: April 10, 2009, 06:53:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Hahahahaha!

Great screencap, the shutting of the lips tight is also a very well known sign of that you are holding the truth in and/or showing signs of suppressing anger

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: April 10, 2009, 06:54:23 PM »

I find it sad that Cindy wears green for Casey (shamrocks are green), she wears shamrock pins for Casey, and then that ridiculous locket given to her by psycho BFF Joy, but all she wears for Caylee is a rubber band around her wrist. 
Shows how she places Caylee in all of this, nothing but a distant memory with Casey close to her heart.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #277 on: April 10, 2009, 06:54:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Hahahahaha!

She looks like a muppet in that picture.
LOL....we could make a cartoon out of all of the images in that link. 

Karma Is Coming

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: April 10, 2009, 07:05:47 PM »

LOL....we could make a cartoon out of all of the images in that link.[/color] 
and with some of the noises too I am sure! 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: April 10, 2009, 07:16:11 PM »

I'm not going to answer that!!!! NEEEIGHHHHH.

Bump~so dang funny!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.