March 28, 2024, 06:39:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 278435 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: April 10, 2009, 07:18:02 PM »

ANJ , I as well thought she was talking about George as the man that Cindy could not stomach.  After now watching her depo for the second time it could be any breathing organism as I can not figure out half of the crap she is saying.

Use the worlds best search engine Myspace! (not available outside of Cindy's world)

Yup, right up there with "My caylee is missing" does not mean what it says....what grown woman joins myspace to write a message to her daughter hoping she will "friend her" good lord...thats pathetic inandofitself!

exactly what I thought when I heard Cindy saying that...pathetic is the fist words out of my mouth....

Let's revisit this message Cindy left on JULY 3, 2008 (reportedly for Casey to read herself)   Highlights bolded by me

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why.  All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future.   Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”
http://cayleeanthony.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/cindy-anthony-deleted-myspace.jpg
Bold in red: 
This tells me that Casey took off with Caylee or had already killed her in the early morning hours of 6/15 or 6/16
It also tells me that the neighbors account of a loud argument in addition to what others that had opportunity to be in that house after Casey was arrested have said regarding a very significant argument between Cindy & Casey.
I contend this is not when lies & betrayal began but may have escalated
Cindy right here is asking where Caylee is & who is watching her which indicates she feared something was awfully wrong & Casey may not have been caring for Caylee unlike what she is putting forward to the public now defending her monster

What Cindy posted online was what most decent people would call 'Washing your dirty linen in public'. No wonder Casey hated her guts....   I would try to get away from her too.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: April 10, 2009, 07:19:08 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I have been trying to watch Cindy and George's depos,been catching clips all day as the Morgan,WESH and WTF sites won't play for me.Anyway I ran into these funny as all heck images of Cindy in her depo......one pic she has her thin lips closed so tightly that she looks like a volcano ready to blow lmao!
Check them out(they won't let me copy them)

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19147295/detail.html

Hahahahaha!
Thank you Truth Baby!How did you copy that?

Looks like she is trying to chit her big girl panties.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: April 10, 2009, 07:20:52 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I have been trying to watch Cindy and George's depos,been catching clips all day as the Morgan,WESH and WTF sites won't play for me.Anyway I ran into these funny as all heck images of Cindy in her depo......one pic she has her thin lips closed so tightly that she looks like a volcano ready to blow lmao!

Hahahahaha!

I think her eyes must be connected to her boobs. The bigger they get, the bigger they get.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: April 10, 2009, 07:21:00 PM »

George told the FBI himself about the stealing from Caylee's piggybank and some sort of account set up for Caylee that was drained not to mention Cindy's credit cards or the story about the deposit and robbed at gunpoint! None of THAT was mentioned at all and when asked about it he "had no recollection" or said no.

WHY would he lie now? He is nailing the nails in KC's jail cell.

And didn't he keep lying in the deposition and saying he "had no knowledge of that?" Either he lied to the FBI or he lied in the deposition.

I also found this interesting: They are going to the judge to make him answer the other questions. Notice what was said toward the end of the deposition. Conway may can use his wheelchair for sympathy with other lawyers but these guys know the law and they KNOW he is exerting privilege where there is none.

MR. MITNIK:On the other hand, I understand this is hard
14 for him. I'm a little disappointed, frankly, Brad,
15 you didn't have him prepared for this is relevance,
16 this is within the scope of discovery we're entitled
17 to.

MR. MITNIK: We're going to let you talk a
2 minute. Then we won't take a break. I'm either
3 going forward and doing my job and get questions and
4 answers and not get a lecture every question I ask.
5 I am empathetic of his situation, but I'm not going
6 to sit here and berated every question I ask.
7 Either be going to do this businesslike and
8 get it done or we're going to go to the judge and
9 ask him what he thinks about it. What do you want
10 to do? I've had it. What do you want to do?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #284 on: April 10, 2009, 07:22:10 PM »

gosh darn it.. i cant ever seem to find klaas on here when i come anymore! if someone sees her... tell her that the story about myself and that demi thang will be on INSIDE EDITION... interview was done today with icywings11 and the lady in the incident..
i was told my screen name will be shown... i still wanted to ask klaas a ? if she is around..
thx!
kim

www.twitter.com/heykim

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #285 on: April 10, 2009, 07:23:34 PM »

LOL....we could make a cartoon out of all of the images in that link.[/color] 
and with some of the noises too I am sure! 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #286 on: April 10, 2009, 07:24:46 PM »

that pic of cindy over and over is killin my eyes 

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #287 on: April 10, 2009, 07:25:54 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Hahahahaha!

What a nasty witch she is.

Karma Is Coming

hazeleyes78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: April 10, 2009, 07:26:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Hahahahaha!

I think her eyes must be connected to her boobs. The bigger they get, the bigger they get.

i think she lost her gum!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: April 10, 2009, 07:29:46 PM »

ANJ , I as well thought she was talking about George as the man that Cindy could not stomach.  After now watching her depo for the second time it could be any breathing organism as I can not figure out half of the crap she is saying.

Use the worlds best search engine Myspace! (not available outside of Cindy's world)

Yup, right up there with "My caylee is missing" does not mean what it says....what grown woman joins myspace to write a message to her daughter hoping she will "friend her" good lord...thats pathetic inandofitself!

exactly what I thought when I heard Cindy saying that...pathetic is the fist words out of my mouth....

Let's revisit this message Cindy left on JULY 3, 2008 (reportedly for Casey to read herself)   Highlights bolded by me

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why.  All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future.   Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”
http://cayleeanthony.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/cindy-anthony-deleted-myspace.jpg
Bold in red: 
This tells me that Casey took off with Caylee or had already killed her in the early morning hours of 6/15 or 6/16
It also tells me that the neighbors account of a loud argument in addition to what others that had opportunity to be in that house after Casey was arrested have said regarding a very significant argument between Cindy & Casey.
I contend this is not when lies & betrayal began but may have escalated
Cindy right here is asking where Caylee is & who is watching her which indicates she feared something was awfully wrong & Casey may not have been caring for Caylee unlike what she is putting forward to the public now defending her monster

What Cindy posted online was what most decent people would call 'Washing your dirty linen in public'. No wonder Casey hated her guts....   I would try to get away from her too.

That is so true too WO

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #290 on: April 10, 2009, 07:30:15 PM »

George told the FBI himself about the stealing from Caylee's piggybank and some sort of account set up for Caylee that was drained not to mention Cindy's credit cards or the story about the deposit and robbed at gunpoint! None of THAT was mentioned at all and when asked about it he "had no recollection" or said no.

WHY would he lie now? He is nailing the nails in KC's jail cell.

And didn't he keep lying in the deposition and saying he "had no knowledge of that?" Either he lied to the FBI or he lied in the deposition.

I also found this interesting: They are going to the judge to make him answer the other questions. Notice what was said toward the end of the deposition. Conway may can use his wheelchair for sympathy with other lawyers but these guys know the law and they KNOW he is exerting privilege where there is none.

MR. MITNIK:On the other hand, I understand this is hard
14 for him. I'm a little disappointed, frankly, Brad,
15 you didn't have him prepared for this is relevance,
16 this is within the scope of discovery we're entitled
17 to.

MR. MITNIK: We're going to let you talk a
2 minute. Then we won't take a break. I'm either
3 going forward and doing my job and get questions and
4 answers and not get a lecture every question I ask.
5 I am empathetic of his situation, but I'm not going
6 to sit here and berated every question I ask.
7 Either be going to do this businesslike and
8 get it done or we're going to go to the judge and
9 ask him what he thinks about it. What do you want
10 to do? I've had it. What do you want to do?

Hey Turbo, email me as soon as you can at deadnotsleeping@ gmail.com
I need to talk to you!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: April 10, 2009, 07:31:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Hahahahaha!

That there is one scary woman, I don't can who you are!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #292 on: April 10, 2009, 07:31:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Hahahahaha!

She looks like a muppet in that picture.
A very CONSTIPATED muppet! One from an alternate universe.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: April 10, 2009, 07:33:11 PM »

Baez Files New Court Motion
Defense Attorney Seeking More Complete Phone Records
POSTED: Friday, April 10, 2009
UPDATED: 6:42 pm EDT April 10, 2009
<snipped>
In the motion, Baez is asking judge Stan Strickland to order 11 different cell phone companies to turn over certain records to the defense.

Baez wants complete records for meter reader Roy Kronk, the man who found Caylee Anthony's remains; Jesse Grund, Anthony's ex-fiance; Tony Lazzaro, the man Anthony was dating when she was arrested in July on charges of child neglect in the disappearance of her daughter; Richard Cain, the deputy who searched the woods where Caylee's body was later found; Anthony's friend Amy Huizinga; private investigators Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover; and the entire Anthony family.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19151346/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: April 10, 2009, 07:35:08 PM »

Casey Anthony case: WFTV asks if parents' deposition performances could help their daughter if she's convicted
posted by halboedeker on Apr 10, 2009 5:51:31 PM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The belligerent performances of George and Cindy Anthony in Thursday depositions continued to draw local stations' scrutiny this evening.

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich drew comparisons between Cindy and her daughter, Casey, for the way they responded to questioning.  "They both talk in circles and they both change their stories," Belich said.

Casey is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee. The parents were questioned by lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Casey for defamation for linking her to the child's disappearance.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said of Thursday's depositions: "A jury is going to look at that and say, quite frankly, 'Like mother like daughter; like father like daughter.' "

Her parents' behavior might could help Casey at sentencing if she's convicted,  Sheaffer told Belich. "The jury might feel sorry for her and take into consideration her upbringing," Belich explained.

WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest highlighted how Cindy on Thursday contradicted what she previously said.

She admitted to a detective that she had sent people to the woods to look for Caylee. But on Thursday, Cindy said she hadn't and that such a statement would be a lie.

Cindy had written on MySpace on July 3 that "my Caylee is missing." On Thursday, she said she didn't think Caylee was missing until July 15.

How did Cindy reconcile that Casey said she was working late at night when she didn't actually have a job? "I don't," Cindy said.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing called Cindy's deposition "her three-hour battle royal with John Morgan." Morgan is representing Gonzalez in the civil suit.

WFTV and WKMG led their 5 p.m. newscasts that Deputy Sheriff Richard Cain was fired from the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

"He has been fired for lying in the situation in the search for the remains of Caylee Anthony," WFTV's Jeff Deal reported. The internal investigation found that Cain didn't properly investigate a tip from meter reader Roy Kronk in August, Deal added.

WKMG's DeForest reported that Cain is still working a desk job, and that his supervisors plan to fire him, but he has requested an appeal.

Filed under: Caylee and Casey Anthony, Caylee ID, WESH, WFTV, WKMG

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-could-parents-deposition-performance-help-the-defendant-if-shes-convicted.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #295 on: April 10, 2009, 07:35:17 PM »

Fanny wrote:

Hazel wrote:

Karma wrote:
LOL....oh nooooooo,not the gum!
Although I thought I did see her with a wad of tissue wipping her mouth.Morgan probably made her spit it out.
Have a good night Monkeys,getting ready to watch the series finally of Sara Connor Sad

Karma Is Coming

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: April 10, 2009, 07:37:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Hahahahaha!

She looks like a muppet in that picture.
A very CONSTIPATED muppet! One from an alternate universe.

Is that another way of saying this wicked witch is full of sh!t?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: April 10, 2009, 07:38:49 PM »

<snipped>
In the motion, Baez is asking judge Stan Strickland to order 11 different cell phone companies to turn over certain records to the defense.

Baez wants complete records for meter reader Roy Kronk, the man who found Caylee Anthony's remains; Jesse Grund, Anthony's ex-fiance; Tony Lazzaro, the man Anthony was dating when she was arrested in July on charges of child neglect in the disappearance of her daughter; Richard Cain, the deputy who searched the woods where Caylee's body was later found; Anthony's friend Amy Huizinga; private investigators Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover; and the entire Anthony family.

Geez, most of the stuff he's asking for is posted on the net. He's such a bozo!!!  If he'd pay me, I'd copy them and for him. No I wouldn't.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: April 10, 2009, 07:44:27 PM »

Finally...I've watched all of the Cindy deposition videos...what a trip and I'm worn out!   

Right at the very end, it was interesting (besides watching both Cindy and Morgan get excited and raising their voices) about the C. Zanaida Gonzole (the supposed signature on the card at Sawgrass Apts.) and Zanaida Fenandez Gonzoles. 

So....HOW...did this all come about for KC to state ZFG? 

It brings me back to wondering if KC really used a collection of names from owners of the houses behind which Caylee's body was placed.

What do the monkeys think?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: April 10, 2009, 07:44:58 PM »

<snipped>

Geez, most of the stuff he's asking for is posted on the net. He's such a bozo!!!  If he'd pay me, I'd copy them and for him. No I wouldn't.

Yup, and its doubtful the judge is going to direct an order to phone companies on behalf of the defense.  Judge "Stan the Man" Strickland does not have to do Bozo's job for him.  I guess this was part of his ex parte motion he wanted that was denied.

Big mistake to file this motion, he just announced to the world  "Let the finger pointing begin!"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.