April 19, 2024, 02:01:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279343 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: April 10, 2009, 10:32:02 PM »

Good Evening Monks....Would someone please be so kind and to give me a quick brief on NG tonight..PLEASE!!!  As I was running through the posts someone, sorry don't remember who mentioned LP was on...what did he say??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: April 10, 2009, 10:38:28 PM »

Good Evening Monks....Would someone please be so kind and to give me a quick brief on NG tonight..PLEASE!!!  As I was running through the posts someone, sorry don't remember who mentioned LP was on...what did he say??

I missed NG as well and was wondering if there were any BOMBSHELLS tonight.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: April 10, 2009, 10:40:08 PM »

Anyone know if there are ramification of Casey's civil lawyer not being present for any of the depos?

That made NO sense to me at all. She counter filed against ZG, but yet her attorney did not show up for depositions in the case?  

Did we have another one quit?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: April 10, 2009, 10:44:05 PM »

Mostly a rehash of what we already knew last night from the depos and a couple of talking heads being sypatheic to to "Grieving Grandparents" and Lenny saying they were lying through their teeth.
Oh, and I threw a pillow, a beer can, and a backscratcher at the tv. Other than that, nothing much.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: April 10, 2009, 10:47:21 PM »

Conway on the Today Show this morning if anyone missed it.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/30151202#30151202

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: April 10, 2009, 10:48:37 PM »

Anyone know if there are ramification of Casey's civil lawyer not being present for any of the depos?

That made NO sense to me at all. She counter filed against ZG, but yet her attorney did not show up for depositions in the case?  

Did we have another one quit?

I am wondering the same thing.  Especially since he had the kahunas to counter sue you would think he would be present.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #406 on: April 10, 2009, 10:48:44 PM »

O/T, I'm sorry please move this if need be, but JSM was a mean monkey tonight. I got home on and found a bird had built a nest in my crystal hanging lantern this afternoon. So I didn't have time to pull out the nest, I just dropped a beer can (empty) so they couldn't build the nest anymore. Then I came home from dinner and the mommy bird was pecking on the can. She flew away and I didn't realize there are two eggs in the nest. Do any monkeys know if she will come back and find the beer can gone and take care of her eggs? I'm not a bird hater, just don't want baby bird poop on my balcony. But since they are already in the nest I don't want to move them. Any help please bird loving monkeys. TIA JSM 

If you have removed the can, she may come back.  Just have to wait and see. 
Thanks Muffy, I have two of those things hanging down and I heard her pecking and went to see what the noisy was. She flew off, then when I realized what she was doing, I removed the can and found the eggs. I keep looking, but it is dark now and haven't seen her since. She is really small and reddish. I hope she comes back to them. JSM would never do anything to hurt any living creature. Not even Cindy Anthony. 

Well, maybe I would like to squash her like a toad, but I would never do it. 
You get on one side of Spindy and I'll get on the other. It would be worth getting toad juice on me for that!

Do you have a flashlight. I know she'll come back. You are going to worry all night. Birds are good mamas. I had a nest in one of my ferns on the porch and we watched the eggs multiply and hatch and her coming to feed them.

I hate Cindy too.
I turned on the porch lite, haven't seen her. But I have seen her before around dusk, I will try and get up in the morning to see if she is there.

Toad Juice! I will get on one side of her, you on another and let Josef in the middle. No wait, toads are poisionous to dogs. You and I can get her and squish her. No problem.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: April 10, 2009, 10:51:04 PM »

Florida attorney general sues firm over Caylee Anthony, Michael Vick dolls
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
April 10, 2009
<snipped>
The lawsuit states a link was posted on cayleedoll.com that directed viewers to see the first donation made by Showbiz to the national nonprofit. A screen shot showed Showbiz Promotions made a $5,000 donation March 6.

But the nonprofit's records show the only donation it received came from Salcedo on March 12 for $10. The nonprofit did not receive a donation from Showbiz, nor any other additional proceeds from Salcedo, the lawsuit said.

When a Sentinel reporter asked Salcedo if he or the company made a $5,000 donation to the NCMEC, he wouldn't comment.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/monday/orl-loc-caylee-anthony-041009,0,4041285.story
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: April 10, 2009, 10:51:16 PM »

O/T, I'm sorry please move this if need be, but JSM was a mean monkey tonight. I got home on and found a bird had built a nest in my crystal hanging lantern this afternoon. So I didn't have time to pull out the nest, I just dropped a beer can (empty) so they couldn't build the nest anymore. Then I came home from dinner and the mommy bird was pecking on the can. She flew away and I didn't realize there are two eggs in the nest. Do any monkeys know if she will come back and find the beer can gone and take care of her eggs? I'm not a bird hater, just don't want baby bird poop on my balcony. But since they are already in the nest I don't want to move them. Any help please bird loving monkeys. TIA JSM 

Thanks Muffy, I have two of those things hanging down and I heard her pecking and went to see what the noisy was. She flew off, then when I realized what she was doing, I removed the can and found the eggs. I keep looking, but it is dark now and haven't seen her since. She is really small and reddish. I hope she comes back to them. JSM would never do anything to hurt any living creature. Not even Cindy Anthony. 

JSM I know you wouldn't hurt any living creature, Cindy isn't a creature she is a monster from hell - I would love to squash her to!
Thanks Mission. Cindy is a creature from hell. We can all squash her.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: April 10, 2009, 10:52:29 PM »

Here you go JSM!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: April 10, 2009, 10:53:53 PM »

Lenamon Releases Part II of Mothers who Committ Filicide Article

http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/in-depth-look-filicide-is-different-2#more-136
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: April 10, 2009, 10:54:50 PM »

They hid the evidence and said a Nanny took the chips and the unicorn!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: April 10, 2009, 10:57:37 PM »

You get on one side of Spindy and I'll get on the other. It would be worth getting toad juice on me for that!

Do you have a flashlight. I know she'll come back. You are going to worry all night. Birds are good mamas. I had a nest in one of my ferns on the porch and we watched the eggs multiply and hatch and her coming to feed them.

I hate Cindy too.
I turned on the porch lite, haven't seen her. But I have seen her before around dusk, I will try and get up in the morning to see if she is there.

Toad Juice! I will get on one side of her, you on another and let Josef in the middle. No wait, toads are poisionous to dogs. You and I can get her and squish her. No problem.

Birds do fly at night. I know from my experience. I hate puke green sweaters and blue hoodies. The eggs don't have to be sat on all the time. George is a smarmy creature! If there is a nearby tree the mama bird will sit there and watch the nest. Lee is creepy. When you go out tomorrow, she will be there. She knows there are people around and they are usually not afraid if they build their nest where people are. Baez is a total Bozo and dumb as a rock. I am beginning to really, really wonder about the Conman.  The moral of this story is birds have to poop too.

How's that for staying OT.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: April 10, 2009, 10:58:20 PM »

Sunny - I only caught bits and pieces of NG....someone else was filling in for her...and of course i missed what Lenny had to say.  So guess what I'm saying is im not going to be much help for ya    

But, as always, its good to see you!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: April 10, 2009, 10:58:47 PM »

UPDATED: Gonzalez Attorneys May Call George Anthony Back
Casey Anthony's Parents Questioned In Civil Suit
POSTED: 9:21 am EDT April 10, 2009
UPDATED: 4:07 pm EDT April 10, 2009
<snipped>
In the wake of Thursday's heated depositions of George and Cindy Anthony, attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez said they are leaning towards only calling back one of them for more questions.

Gonzalez' attorneys said Friday that Cindy Anthony answered most of their questions. They said that leaves George Anthony as the person they are leaning towards bringing back in for more questions in the civil suit against the Anthonys' daughter, Casey.

Gonzalez' attorneys said George Anthony would not answer questions about Casey trying to keep him from looking in the trunk of her car late June 2008 as well as some other key points.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19146552/detail.html

I am not sure I can watch another depo without going to therapy.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: April 10, 2009, 10:59:48 PM »

Sunny...that was me...here's what Lenny said:

George himself said to one of the detectives interviewing him that he did have knowledge or that he had discussed ZG taking away the baby in Jay Blanchard Park, so he lied during the deposition about not having any knowledge.

Sawgrass Apt. ZG was there because she was getting a divorce and needed an apartment; that's why she put down 2 children, she actually has 6 children.  KC that morning was there to visit a friend and driving Tony Lazzaro's jeep with NY plates.  That morning, the 17th, she was driving the jeep because she's got a dead body in the trunk of her car from the night of the 15th, when there was a fight.  Cindy choked her out, da**ed near beat her senseless, that's why she picked up the child and left.

All of these things tend to follow from that and the fight was over the bill that KC had paid with some of Cindy's mother's money from the retirement home.  That's what brought this whole thing on and the chain of events flowed to where KC goes to see her friend Dante' and Annie who no longer lives at the Sawgrass.  She sees the manager communicating to ZG and Z's car with the NY plates, makes a connection and stroes it in her mind...this could be handy down the road.

He said:  Cindy don't have anything on me when it comes to reading those reports...believe me.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: April 10, 2009, 11:00:03 PM »

I am only on part 1, (Cindy) but Cin says she was under the belief that Jeff Hopkins was paying the babysitter...my question is, wouldn't Cindy wonder why J. Hopkins would pay Casey's bill for the sitter? That seems so strange to me. Now I am going back to watching this BS. 

She did not know any of KC's friends obviously. The Jeffery Hopkins she kept taking about she said KC went to school with. Yet that man had not seen KC in years and had never been married ,had NO SON, and had never HEARD of ZG.

She opened herself up to a lawsuit when she admitted LE told her specifically that KC cleared this ZG she said she went on TV and said this woman was not cleared.

These are such hostile people. I can see why KC wanted so much to ESCAPE from these people. I can see where she felt trapped because of Caylee and these angry people were out of control for years and that is obvious.
ITA, And Turbo, that is why JSM has always said KC was afraid to tell Cindy she was pregnant. She knew what kind of family that baby would be brought up in, but still bowed down to the Evil Queen's (cindy's) wishes. I hate KC with all my heart, but I truly believe that she would have given that baby up for adoption if it hadn't been for Cindy running the show. I also in my heart believe it was Cindy that told KC to say Jesse was the dad, KC knew Jesse wasn't the dad, but KC was too scared to go against Cindy.

I have said this once and will say it again. KC killed Caylee not because KC hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee, but because she knew that if Cindy got custody, what kind of sad sorry life Caylee would have to live with those two (GA and CA). That has always been JSM's opinion.  I hope this makes some sense, it never does coming from my brain to my fingers.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: April 10, 2009, 11:00:51 PM »

I hate Cindy too.

Birds do fly at night. I know from my experience. I hate puke green sweaters and blue hoodies. The eggs don't have to be sat on all the time. George is a smarmy creature! If there is a nearby tree the mama bird will sit there and watch the nest. Lee is creepy. When you go out tomorrow, she will be there. She knows there are people around and they are usually not afraid if they build their nest where people are. Baez is a total Bozo and dumb as a rock. I am beginning to really, really wonder about the Conman.  The moral of this story is birds have to poop too.

Fanny that was the best and funniest O/T I have ever read!  I so needed that.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: April 10, 2009, 11:02:58 PM »

They hid the evidence and said a Nanny took the chips and the unicorn!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: April 10, 2009, 11:06:36 PM »

I hate Cindy too.

Good Job staying OT. Baez is a Bozo, I am behind because I just had a rant that wouldn't come out of my head to the keyboard. Thanks Northern, I hope she comes back, she is so pretty. I feel like Opie on Andy Griffith when he shot the mama bird with the sling shot. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.