April 19, 2024, 12:52:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279364 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: April 10, 2009, 11:07:15 PM »

UPDATED: Deputy Who Searched Woods To Be Fired
Deputy Searched Woods Where Caylee's Remains Later Found
POSTED: Friday, April 10, 2009
UPDATED: 7:03 pm EDT April 10, 2009
<snipped>
The Orange County Sheriff's Office intends to terminate the deputy involved in the search of the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found.

Kronks lawyer, David Evans, issued the following statement on his client's behalf:

"He (Kronk) says he's told the truth about what happened from the beginning - and feels that this bears that out. But he doesn't get any satisfaction from seeing this punishment. That's between the Sheriff's Department and Deputy Cain. Whether it's fair or unfair, he's not going to take a position on that."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19150673/detail.html
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: April 10, 2009, 11:07:49 PM »

Good Evening Monks....Would someone please be so kind and to give me a quick brief on NG tonight..PLEASE!!!  As I was running through the posts someone, sorry don't remember who mentioned LP was on...what did he say??

Sunny...that was me...here's what Lenny said:

George himself said to one of the detectives interviewing him that he did have knowledge or that he had discussed ZG taking away the baby in Jay Blanchard Park, so he lied during the deposition about not having any knowledge.

Sawgrass Apt. ZG was there because she was getting a divorce and needed an apartment; that's why she put down 2 children, she actually has 6 children.  KC that morning was there to visit a friend and driving Tony Lazzaro's jeep with NY plates.  That morning, the 17th, she was driving the jeep because she's got a dead body in the trunk of her car from the night of the 15th, when there was a fight.  Cindy choked her out, da**ed near beat her senseless, that's why she picked up the child and left.

All of these things tend to follow from that and the fight was over the bill that KC had paid with some of Cindy's mother's money from the retirement home.  That's what brought this whole thing on and the chain of events flowed to where KC goes to see her friend Dante' and Annie who no longer lives at the Sawgrass.  She sees the manager communicating to ZG and Z's car with the NY plates, makes a connection and stroes it in her mind...this could be handy down the road.

He said:  Cindy don't have anything on me when it comes to reading those reports...believe me.

Wow! You absorbed so much more than me. I was really busy finding things to throw at the tv and yelling. Then I had to clean the beer and spit off the screen. Oh, and pick up the popcorn all over the room. Maybe I shouldn't watch Nancy Grace anymore. The cats have finally come out from under the bed.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: April 10, 2009, 11:08:19 PM »

WKMG Jessica D'onofrio is reporting that the sheriff's office is firing Cain, him dismissing Kronk, then also dismissing another guy, then reporter Adam Luongo comes on to say the other guy was Keith Williams

Keith Williams says he also got the brush off from Cain, he lived in the same neighborhood as the Ant's...he says he went to the woods in august and is reporting the bag of stuffed animals, he called it in to deputies and Cain responded, said Cain threw the bag back into the woods.  Saying Williams can be a witness for the defense as he doesn't think he saw a bag there. The smell, the forensics and the botanist stuff should show that Caylee was in the woods. KW showed an elementary school picture of Casey

This case is loco!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #423 on: April 10, 2009, 11:08:46 PM »

Good Evening Monks....Would someone please be so kind and to give me a quick brief on NG tonight..PLEASE!!!  As I was running through the posts someone, sorry don't remember who mentioned LP was on...what did he say??

Sunny - I only caught bits and pieces of NG....someone else was filling in for her...and of course i missed what Lenny had to say.  So guess what I'm saying is im not going to be much help for ya    

But, as always, its good to see you!!
Hi Leroy. You still mad at JSM for calling you Newfie? JSM misses you.  You getting your ears ready to go give eggs to all good little girls and boys? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: April 10, 2009, 11:09:51 PM »

WKMG Jessica D'onofrio is reporting that the sheriff's office is firing Cain, him dismissing Kronk, then also dismissing another guy, then reporter Adam Luongo comes on to say the other guy was Keith Williams

Keith Williams says he also got the brush off from Cain, he lived in the same neighborhood as the Ant's...he says he went to the woods in august and is reporting the bag of stuffed animals, he called it in to deputies and Cain responded, said Cain threw the bag back into the woods.  Saying Williams can be a witness for the defense as he doesn't think he saw a bag there. The smell, the forensics and the botanist stuff should show that Caylee was in the woods. KW showed an elementary school picture of Casey

This case is loco!

I just posted another link to that story.  Cain was fired but is appealing.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: April 10, 2009, 11:12:20 PM »

George himself said to one of the detectives interviewing him that he did have knowledge or that he had discussed ZG taking away the baby in Jay Blanchard Park, so he lied during the deposition about not having any knowledge.

Sawgrass Apt. ZG was there because she was getting a divorce and needed an apartment; that's why she put down 2 children, she actually has 6 children.  KC that morning was there to visit a friend and driving Tony Lazzaro's jeep with NY plates.  That morning, the 17th, she was driving the jeep because she's got a dead body in the trunk of her car from the night of the 15th, when there was a fight.  Cindy choked her out, da**ed near beat her senseless, that's why she picked up the child and left.

All of these things tend to follow from that and the fight was over the bill that KC had paid with some of Cindy's mother's money from the retirement home.  That's what brought this whole thing on and the chain of events flowed to where KC goes to see her friend Dante' and Annie who no longer lives at the Sawgrass.  She sees the manager communicating to ZG and Z's car with the NY plates, makes a connection and stroes it in her mind...this could be handy down the road.

He said:  Cindy don't have anything on me when it comes to reading those reports...believe me.

Who is the he that said this Puzzler? LP? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: April 10, 2009, 11:12:41 PM »

UPDATED: Gonzalez Attorneys May Call George Anthony Back
Casey Anthony's Parents Questioned In Civil Suit
POSTED: 9:21 am EDT April 10, 2009
UPDATED: 4:07 pm EDT April 10, 2009
<snipped>
In the wake of Thursday's heated depositions of George and Cindy Anthony, attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez said they are leaning towards only calling back one of them for more questions.

Gonzalez' attorneys said Friday that Cindy Anthony answered most of their questions. They said that leaves George Anthony as the person they are leaning towards bringing back in for more questions in the civil suit against the Anthonys' daughter, Casey.

Gonzalez' attorneys said George Anthony would not answer questions about Casey trying to keep him from looking in the trunk of her car late June 2008 as well as some other key points.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19146552/detail.html

I am not sure I can watch another depo without going to therapy.

I hope they send the OCSO to Hopespring Drive and bring George to see the judge. Georgie does not realize what he has done yet. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: April 10, 2009, 11:12:55 PM »

Deputy In Caylee Discovery Case Disciplined
Friday, April 10, 2009 5:53:56 PM
<snipped>
The professional standards report recommends Cain should face about 160 hours suspension without pay. They also recommend he should be fired for his untruthful testimony.

Jose Baez Response To Cain
Shortly after the report on Richard Cain was released, Marti Mackenzie, the spokesperson for Jose Baez released this statement:

The information that Deputy Cain lied about the most critical piece of evidence in this case played second fiddle all week to attempts to analyze
Casey Anthony's behavior at various junctures in this tragic case. The defense knows what's relevant, and we are concentrating on that.
The Florida Bar is now confirming a private investigator is the one who filed the latest complaint against Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/10/did_baez_ask_p.aspx

Richard Cain Internal Investigation Report
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Richard%20Cain%20Investigative%20Report.pdf

Cain Refuses to be Fired
http://www.wftv.com/video/19151628/index.html
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: April 10, 2009, 11:14:01 PM »

Good evening monkeys!  I'm finally caught up but I am so tired.

I just wanted to say Happy Easter to all of you! 
And  WELCOME TO THE CAGE!!!!   to all of the new monkeys I missed in the last couple of days!

I missed numbers again, NUMBERS~NANNERS!

JSM, you are not a bad monkey for doing what you did to the bird.  I killed a whole family of mice once, had to, they were building a condo complex in my brand new couch!  Well, actually I'm not sure if I killed them, I put the nest outside and it was about 12 degrees.  I hold on to the thought that maybe they found somewhere warm.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: April 10, 2009, 11:14:08 PM »

LP made the statement  - Cindy don't have anything on me when it comes to reading those reports...believe me.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: April 10, 2009, 11:16:04 PM »

JSM - i could never stay mad at you!!!  I've been good...just been lurking lately to keep my hiney outta trouble     Leroy's ears are ready to go!! HOpe you and Joe are well.

Puzzler - thank you so much for the NG recap.

Is it true that Lenny has a deposition as well??

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: April 10, 2009, 11:17:01 PM »

<snipped>
In the wake of Thursday's heated depositions of George and Cindy Anthony, attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez said they are leaning towards only calling back one of them for more questions.

Gonzalez' attorneys said Friday that Cindy Anthony answered most of their questions. They said that leaves George Anthony as the person they are leaning towards bringing back in for more questions in the civil suit against the Anthonys' daughter, Casey.

Gonzalez' attorneys said George Anthony would not answer questions about Casey trying to keep him from looking in the trunk of her car late June 2008 as well as some other key points.

I hope they send the OCSO to Hopespring Drive and bring George to see the judge. Georgie does not realize what he has done yet. 
Yep, but they get no pizza from JSM, only Sheriff Cuddly Beary gets pizza from JSM. He missed his change at pizza from me! Just kidding. Any LE agency will get 10 pizzas delivered for free if they arrest all the Ants! If I have to steal from Josef's piggy bank, they will get a pizza. JSM 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: April 10, 2009, 11:18:13 PM »

JSM - i could never stay mad at you!!!  I've been good...just been lurking lately to keep my hiney outta trouble     Leroy's ears are ready to go!! HOpe you and Joe are well.

Puzzler - thank you so much for the NG recap.

Is it true that Lenny has a deposition as well??

Yes it is.  I believe he is scheduled for May 7th.  That may Eb pushed back now that they may be re-doing George.  They wanted to do Lenny after they did the Ants.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: April 10, 2009, 11:19:47 PM »

<snipped>

Yep, but they get no pizza from JSM, only Sheriff Cuddly Beary gets pizza from JSM. He missed his change at pizza from me! Just kidding. Any LE agency will get 10 pizzas delivered for free if they arrest all the Ants! If I have to steal from Josef's piggy bank, they will get a pizza. JSM 

I will add some Maple Syrup and buffalo smokies to your package if it helps get them all locked up and thrown in general population.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: April 10, 2009, 11:21:04 PM »

And  WELCOME TO THE CAGE!!!!   to all of the new monkeys I missed in the last couple of days!

JSM, you are not a bad monkey for doing what you did to the bird.  I killed a whole family of mice once, had to, they were building a condo complex in my brand new couch!  Well, actually I'm not sure if I killed them, I put the nest outside and it was about 12 degrees.  I hold on to the thought that maybe they found somewhere warm.
Thanks Lovin. I don't feel so bad. The mama bird has a condo in the mexican tile roof, the eggs are living in a hanging chandelier thing on my balcony. I feel bad for her because she was trying to pull the can out of the thingy. Mice, oh heck they can build a condo in Cindy and George's garage. Maybe you could mail it to Hopespring Drive. That way they will be snowbird mice. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: April 10, 2009, 11:23:42 PM »

LP made the statement  - Cindy don't have anything on me when it comes to reading those reports...believe me.

Thanks Northern, JSM is doing the happy LP dance right now! That made my day. I have got to get cable! I just can't imagine having to pay to see NG on TV. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: April 10, 2009, 11:24:00 PM »

Lenny said that to the woman who is sitting in for NG tonight.  Lenny had a smile on his face when he said "believe me".  Obviously, he was alluding to Cindy talking about studying the reports in her depo.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: April 10, 2009, 11:24:43 PM »

**Snipped**

Thanks Lovin. I don't feel so bad. The mama bird has a condo in the mexican tile roof, the eggs are living in a hanging chandelier thing on my balcony. I feel bad for her because she was trying to pull the can out of the thingy. Mice, oh heck they can build a condo in Cindy and George's garage. Maybe you could mail it to Hopespring Drive. That way they will be snowbird mice. 
I think they've already started building a nest in CA's hair!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #438 on: April 10, 2009, 11:25:39 PM »

Just finished Cindy's depos. Watched them straight through, only stopping to see Stains the cupcake dog. Awww, give the dog a stupid cupcake!! He can't go to the store and buy his own!! I gave Grissom the rest of my cupcake tonight b/c he asked so nicely!! Nothing I wouldn't do for my baby.

I'm off to bed! Have to work tomorrow!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: April 10, 2009, 11:26:03 PM »

The mice could live in Spindy's hair. She'd never notice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.