April 20, 2024, 07:18:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279405 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #440 on: April 10, 2009, 11:27:00 PM »

JSM - i could never stay mad at you!!!  I've been good...just been lurking lately to keep my hiney outta trouble     Leroy's ears are ready to go!! HOpe you and Joe are well.

Puzzler - thank you so much for the NG recap.

Is it true that Lenny has a deposition as well??
  Yay, Leroy isn't mad at JSM, I understand about trying to stay out of trouble! Maybe Josef and Leroy could learn some Anthony speak and talk in code?  Just kidding. I'm glad you are good. I hope LP has a depo coming soon. Oh BOY! I will take a week off work for that! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: April 10, 2009, 11:27:52 PM »

Good evening monkeys!  I'm finally caught up but I am so tired.

I just wanted to say Happy Easter to all of you! 
And  WELCOME TO THE CAGE!!!!   to all of the new monkeys I missed in the last couple of days!

I missed numbers again, NUMBERS~NANNERS!

JSM, you are not a bad monkey for doing what you did to the bird.  I killed a whole family of mice once, had to, they were building a condo complex in my brand new couch!  Well, actually I'm not sure if I killed them, I put the nest outside and it was about 12 degrees.  I hold on to the thought that maybe they found somewhere warm.
Thanks Lovin. I don't feel so bad. The mama bird has a condo in the mexican tile roof, the eggs are living in a hanging chandelier thing on my balcony. I feel bad for her because she was trying to pull the can out of the thingy. Mice, oh heck they can build a condo in Cindy and George's garage. Maybe you could mail it to Hopespring Drive. That way they will be snowbird mice. 

The mice could live in Spindy's hair. She'd never notice.

They would probably be deaf mice or have to wear earplug.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: April 10, 2009, 11:29:12 PM »

JSM - i could never stay mad at you!!!  I've been good...just been lurking lately to keep my hiney outta trouble     Leroy's ears are ready to go!! HOpe you and Joe are well.

Yes, Lenny has a deposition with Morgan on May 19.  I was postponed from an earlier date by Morgan who wanted to wait to depose Lenny after he deposed C&G.  IMO...gonna be fun!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: April 10, 2009, 11:29:58 PM »

UPDATED: Gonzalez Attorneys May Call George Anthony Back
Casey Anthony's Parents Questioned In Civil Suit
POSTED: 9:21 am EDT April 10, 2009
UPDATED: 4:07 pm EDT April 10, 2009
<snipped>
In the wake of Thursday's heated depositions of George and Cindy Anthony, attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez said they are leaning towards only calling back one of them for more questions.

Gonzalez' attorneys said Friday that Cindy Anthony answered most of their questions. They said that leaves George Anthony as the person they are leaning towards bringing back in for more questions in the civil suit against the Anthonys' daughter, Casey.

Gonzalez' attorneys said George Anthony would not answer questions about Casey trying to keep him from looking in the trunk of her car late June 2008 as well as some other key points.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19146552/detail.html

I am not sure I can watch another depo without going to therapy.

I hope they send the OCSO to Hopespring Drive and bring George to see the judge. Georgie does not realize what he has done yet. 
Yep, but they get no pizza from JSM, only Sheriff Cuddly Beary gets pizza from JSM. He missed his change at pizza from me! Just kidding. Any LE agency will get 10 pizzas delivered for free if they arrest all the Ants! If I have to steal from Josef's piggy bank, they will get a pizza. JSM 

I will add some Maple Syrup and buffalo smokies to your package if it helps get them all locked up and thrown in general population.
Northern that would be great.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: April 10, 2009, 11:30:19 PM »

We are having a snow thunderstorm.  Snowing to beat all heck and thunder and lighting like crazy.  Gonna get off till lightening passes.  Wonder how to transport this kind of storm down to Florida.  I bet the Ants are making their own storm dance with each other as they sit and watch their personal version of the depo over and over and over.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: April 10, 2009, 11:31:33 PM »

Yay, Leroy isn't mad at JSM, I understand about trying to stay out of trouble! Maybe Josef and Leroy could learn some Anthony speak and talk in code?  Just kidding. I'm glad you are good. I hope LP has a depo coming soon. Oh BOY! I will take a week off work for that! 

I think Lenny's depo is going to go off on schedule. I believe that George & Lee and going to get a "come to Jesus talk" real soon. They can go to jail for not answering, even in a civil depo. Wouldn't we have fun with that!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: April 10, 2009, 11:33:06 PM »

Good Evening Monks....Would someone please be so kind and to give me a quick brief on NG tonight..PLEASE!!!  As I was running through the posts someone, sorry don't remember who mentioned LP was on...what did he say??

Sunny...that was me...here's what Lenny said:

George himself said to one of the detectives interviewing him that he did have knowledge or that he had discussed ZG taking away the baby in Jay Blanchard Park, so he lied during the deposition about not having any knowledge.

Sawgrass Apt. ZG was there because she was getting a divorce and needed an apartment; that's why she put down 2 children, she actually has 6 children.  KC that morning was there to visit a friend and driving Tony Lazzaro's jeep with NY plates.  That morning, the 17th, she was driving the jeep because she's got a dead body in the trunk of her car from the night of the 15th, when there was a fight.  Cindy choked her out, da**ed near beat her senseless, that's why she picked up the child and left.

All of these things tend to follow from that and the fight was over the bill that KC had paid with some of Cindy's mother's money from the retirement home.  That's what brought this whole thing on and the chain of events flowed to where KC goes to see her friend Dante' and Annie who no longer lives at the Sawgrass.  She sees the manager communicating to ZG and Z's car with the NY plates, makes a connection and stroes it in her mind...this could be handy down the road.

He said:  Cindy don't have anything on me when it comes to reading those reports...believe me.

Who is the he that said this Puzzler? LP? TIA JSM

Lenny said that to the woman who is sitting in for NG tonight.  Lenny had a smile on his face when he said "believe me".  Obviously, he was alluding to Cindy talking about studying the reports in her depo.

I love LP. I like his silly grin.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: April 10, 2009, 11:33:06 PM »

We are having a snow thunderstorm.  Snowing to beat all heck and thunder and lighting like crazy.  Gonna get off till lightening passes.  Wonder how to transport this kind of storm down to Florida.  I bet the Ants are making their own storm dance with each other as they sit and watch their personal version of the depo over and over and over.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: April 10, 2009, 11:33:28 PM »

Yes, Lenny has a deposition with Morgan on May 19.  I was postponed from an earlier date by Morgan who wanted to wait to depose Lenny after he deposed C&G.  IMO...gonna be fun!

Puzzler, with the article that they want to drag George in again and have a do over on the stuff he stonewalled on I bet Lenny's will be postphoned.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: April 10, 2009, 11:33:38 PM »

Good Evening Monks....Would someone please be so kind and to give me a quick brief on NG tonight..PLEASE!!!  As I was running through the posts someone, sorry don't remember who mentioned LP was on...what did he say??

Mostly a rehash of what we already knew last night from the depos and a couple of talking heads being sypatheic to to "Grieving Grandparents" and Lenny saying they were lying through their teeth.
Oh, and I threw a pillow, a beer can, and a backscratcher at the tv. Other than that, nothing much.

Thanks Fanny.........I can't wait for LP's depo!!  WOOHOO.......you are dangerous to your TV!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: April 10, 2009, 11:34:12 PM »

Oh...and Lenny said:

Zanny stands for Xanax.  It does not stand for Zanaida.

Lenny was asked how he knew that and Lenny said:  Ask Lee.

Made me wonder if Morgan will call Lee back in for additional questions.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: April 10, 2009, 11:34:25 PM »

Where did my post go? I said you might think of taking that thing off your and your monkey's head if its lightning.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: April 10, 2009, 11:34:46 PM »

**Snipped**

JSM, you are not a bad monkey for doing what you did to the bird.  I killed a whole family of mice once, had to, they were building a condo complex in my brand new couch!  Well, actually I'm not sure if I killed them, I put the nest outside and it was about 12 degrees.  I hold on to the thought that maybe they found somewhere warm.
Thanks Lovin. I don't feel so bad. The mama bird has a condo in the mexican tile roof, the eggs are living in a hanging chandelier thing on my balcony. I feel bad for her because she was trying to pull the can out of the thingy. Mice, oh heck they can build a condo in Cindy and George's garage. Maybe you could mail it to Hopespring Drive. That way they will be snowbird mice. 
I think they've already started building a nest in CA's hair!
They can't build one in George's hair, it is so full of product, they would die of gel poisoining. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: April 10, 2009, 11:35:10 PM »

Sunny...did you see my response to you about what Lenny said...several posts back?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: April 10, 2009, 11:35:44 PM »

Thunder is closer, not sure if I will BBL.  Have a great night all.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: April 10, 2009, 11:36:09 PM »

Oh...and Lenny said:

Zanny stands for Xanax.  It does not stand for Zanaida.

Lenny was asked how he knew that and Lenny said:  Ask Lee.

Made me wonder if Morgan will call Lee back in for additional questions.   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: April 10, 2009, 11:36:54 PM »

Where did my post go? I said you might think of taking that thing off your and your monkey's head if its lightning.

Oh No!!!!  That protects me from Ant code talk.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: April 10, 2009, 11:37:31 PM »

Mostly a rehash of what we already knew last night from the depos and a couple of talking heads being sypatheic to to "Grieving Grandparents" and Lenny saying they were lying through their teeth.
Oh, and I threw a pillow, a beer can, and a backscratcher at the tv. Other than that, nothing much.

Thanks Fanny.........I can't wait for LP's depo!!  WOOHOO.......you are dangerous to your TV!!

I only do it to the tv in my bedroom. The big flat screen in the living room is off limits any time anything to do with this case is on. My family has no humor about that.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: April 10, 2009, 11:37:37 PM »

Puzzler, with the article that they want to drag George in again and have a do over on the stuff he stonewalled on I bet Lenny's will be postphoned.

It's possible...or...Morgan might want to go ahead and depose Lenny to find out what "other" questions he should be asking of George.

Lee, too....because LP said ask Lee about Zanny stands for Xanex (not Zanaida).

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: April 10, 2009, 11:38:04 PM »

Sunny - I only caught bits and pieces of NG....someone else was filling in for her...and of course i missed what Lenny had to say.  So guess what I'm saying is im not going to be much help for ya    

But, as always, its good to see you!!

Hi Leroy, thanks for the reply......Fanny just filled me in a bit....and it looks like I didn't miss much......ALWAYS good to see you too....I am seldom on at night and have been busy with family this past week so I  haven't been posting much and only reading at bit at a time...Still have 3 more parts of cin-cins depo...but that's for later.....ugh!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.