April 23, 2024, 02:30:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279505 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: April 10, 2009, 11:55:45 PM »

Do the mods have a buzzer like in the meat department at the supermarket.???
They do, the mod button you see down to your right, but you said you were sorry.....I wouldnt worry about it.  Muffy is in the Musings thread and if she sees it, she will remove it for you.

The Kitten worries about such things all of the time!   
yes she does.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: April 10, 2009, 11:58:41 PM »

Oh...and Lenny said:

Zanny stands for Xanax.  It does not stand for Zanaida.

Lenny was asked how he knew that and Lenny said:  Ask Lee.

Made me wonder if Morgan will call Lee back in for additional questions.   

uummm interesting.....ask Lee???  uuummmmm perhaps Lee was the source of Zanny

That's the way I took it.   

Makes sense.....but I hope it's not speculation...I hope it has solid proof to back it up. I want to see ALL of them go down...they are all slime...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: April 10, 2009, 11:59:27 PM »

Sunny - check out Reply # 415 and # 450 - they're about what Lenny said on NG tonight.

Done!!! and thank you.....I think LP is chomping on the bit...waiting for his turn...under oath!! 

Bet on it    I also think that it was nice that the guest psychologist on NG spoke to what Lenny has been saying for months about Cindy we were witnessing firsthand.  Two nights in a row he made his point that he knows Cindy better than these talkheads who have on occasion cut him off & be rude to him about his stance about Cindy....I dont think it will be the last now LOL

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: April 11, 2009, 12:01:19 AM »

I have said this once and will say it again. KC killed Caylee not because KC hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee, but because she knew that if Cindy got custody, what kind of sad sorry life Caylee would have to live with those two (GA and CA). That has always been JSM's opinion.  I hope this makes some sense, it never does coming from my brain to my fingers. [/color]   

True, being raised by the Evil Mistress of Doom was probably more than Skankerella wanted for Caylee. But, uhmmm....helllo? There's a door, and a car. Use It! If the Skank truly didn't want the child, and could get off her lazy ass to take care of business (not just the kind she did horizontally), SHE HAD EVERY CHANCE TO LEAVE. She could have put Caylee up for adoption. But nooooooo, she had to take the easy lazy way out.

Sorry, but when Skankerella tries to play the "Mom made me do it" card, there will be NO sympathy for her. It's not like she was a pregnant 12 year old. Frankly, I have changed my mind on using Ol Sparky for Skankerella...I think they should sentence her to LWOP, and to share a cell with her mom, the Evil Mistress of Doom.

Absolutely......no excuse...she killed Caylee to get back at her mom for the fight.....for not allowing her to adopt Caylee out and because she is a psycho bitch

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: April 11, 2009, 12:04:37 AM »

Sunny - check out Reply # 415 and # 450 - they're about what Lenny said on NG tonight.

Done!!! and thank you.....I think LP is chomping on the bit...waiting for his turn...under oath!! 

Bet on it    I also think that it was nice that the guest psychologist on NG spoke to what Lenny has been saying for months about Cindy we were witnessing firsthand.  Two nights in a row he made his point that he knows Cindy better than these talkheads who have on occasion cut him off & be rude to him about his stance about Cindy....I dont think it will be the last now LOL

Hang on tight folks...it going to get more and more interesting!!  Morgan is the A's worse enemy after LP!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #485 on: April 11, 2009, 12:05:12 AM »

I have said this once and will say it again. KC killed Caylee not because KC hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee, but because she knew that if Cindy got custody, what kind of sad sorry life Caylee would have to live with those two (GA and CA). That has always been JSM's opinion.  I hope this makes some sense, it never does coming from my brain to my fingers. [/color]   

True, being raised by the Evil Mistress of Doom was probably more than Skankerella wanted for Caylee. But, uhmmm....helllo? There's a door, and a car. Use It! If the Skank truly didn't want the child, and could get off her lazy ass to take care of business (not just the kind she did horizontally), SHE HAD EVERY CHANCE TO LEAVE. She could have put Caylee up for adoption. But nooooooo, she had to take the easy lazy way out.

Sorry, but when Skankerella tries to play the "Mom made me do it" card, there will be NO sympathy for her. It's not like she was a pregnant 12 year old. Frankly, I have changed my mind on using Ol Sparky for Skankerella...I think they should sentence her to LWOP, and to share a cell with her mom, the Evil Mistress of Doom.

Absolutely......no excuse...she killed Caylee to get back at her mom for the fight.....for not allowing her to adopt Caylee out and because she is a psycho bitch

But...both Cindy and George have both testified under oath that a fight did not happen.  So there goes that theory!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: April 11, 2009, 12:05:27 AM »

KC is an adult.  All she had to do was get an honest job, save a little money and rent an apartment for her and Caylee. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: April 11, 2009, 12:06:22 AM »

I finally get caught up and it's time to go nighty-night......big day tomorrow...gotta go check Sandra's thread and call it a night....be well Monks

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #488 on: April 11, 2009, 12:07:15 AM »

But...both Cindy and George have both testified under oath that a fight did not happen.  So there goes that theory!

True. And I loved it when George said that yes, in fact, he was a man. Ooooh boy, that had me rollin' on the floor!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: April 11, 2009, 12:07:38 AM »

Oh...and Lenny said:

Zanny stands for Xanax.  It does not stand for Zanaida.

Lenny was asked how he knew that and Lenny said:  Ask Lee.

Made me wonder if Morgan will call Lee back in for additional questions.   

uummm interesting.....ask Lee???  uuummmmm perhaps Lee was the source of Zanny

That's the way I took it.   

Makes sense.....but I hope it's not speculation...I hope it has solid proof to back it up. I want to see ALL of them go down...they are all slime...

Well, if Lee didn't supply any Xanax, he must have at least said something to Lenny or one of Lenny's associates about the Xanax.  It's there somewhere, I believe, because I've heard Lenny make reference to Zanny being Xanax numerous times on NG show.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: April 11, 2009, 12:08:02 AM »

They should be imploding in flames with all the lies they have told...o wait maybe the trick is a bucket of cold water   IM MELTING IM MELTING

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: April 11, 2009, 12:08:06 AM »

They do, the mod button you see down to your right, but you said you were sorry.....I wouldnt worry about it.  Muffy is in the Musings thread and if she sees it, she will remove it for you.

yes she does.

Well, should I report to the mod and take my medicine of wait till the axe fall?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #492 on: April 11, 2009, 12:09:34 AM »

yes she does.

Well, should I report to the mod and take my medicine of wait till the axe fall?

Fanny - no worries - A1 will put in a good word for you!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: April 11, 2009, 12:10:48 AM »

They should be imploding in flames with all the lies they have told...o wait maybe the trick is a bucket of cold water   IM MELTING IM MELTING
Well did Lee answer any question about the smackdown on Fathers Day at his depo? I JUST CAN'T GO BACK AND EVEN RE-READ THE TRANSCRIPT. PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: April 11, 2009, 12:11:31 AM »

Hang on tight folks...it going to get more and more interesting!!  Morgan is the A's worse enemy after LP!!

Yep!  And listening to the depos, it seemed to me that Morgan made his point that "Cindy" was the one who, wit the press and in public, said ZG wasn't cleared.  Whoop-dee-doo!!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #495 on: April 11, 2009, 12:15:42 AM »

Capp, I know it's late.  But I watched all of the CA depo in one sitting.  I feel very strongly about having a martini.  Anyone else joining me?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: April 11, 2009, 12:16:09 AM »

Could a mod remove my last remark. Now that I think of it, it was a little tasteless. Please!

Done   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: April 11, 2009, 12:21:42 AM »

Capp, I know it's late.  But I watched all of the CA depo in one sitting.  I feel very strongly about having a martini.  Anyone else joining me?

Id be happy to join you for a nightcap before I turn in!   Wowie, Cindy's had me sounding like a drunken sailor that feel in a sea of Everclear...seriously it was too muckin fuch!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: April 11, 2009, 12:22:39 AM »

Id be happy to join you for a nightcap before I turn in!   Wowie, Cindy's had me sounding like a drunken sailor that feel in a sea of Everclear...seriously it was too muckin fuch!!

hiccup....FELL not feel....gee whiz

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #499 on: April 11, 2009, 12:24:48 AM »

hiccup....FELL not feel....gee whiz

She does make us crazy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.