April 25, 2024, 05:36:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279573 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: April 11, 2009, 12:26:30 AM »

Could a mod remove my last remark. Now that I think of it, it was a little tasteless. Please!

Done   

Thanks Klass. I won't have to stay awake worrying about my post tonight like JSM is worrying about her Mama bird. Your the best!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #501 on: April 11, 2009, 12:31:39 AM »

Could a mod remove my last remark. Now that I think of it, it was a little tasteless. Please!

Done   

Thanks Klass. I won't have to stay awake worrying about my post tonight like JSM is worrying about her Mama bird. Your the best!

You are learning!  Just suck up to the Mod!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: April 11, 2009, 12:32:33 AM »

The beauty of seeing the Anthonys imploding & lying their faces off so blatantly in these depositions (not that we havent witnessed this before, media spots, LKL dec 10, etc) is knowing full well that they will not be able to control themselves at trial...if this is them on medication nothing would subdue their vile behavior with maybe the exception of a shot of haledol & a straight jacket as they get wheeled out of the courtroom.  Either way I am confident that they are helping the prosecution, not their daughter more so than ever.

OK with that everyone I'm gonna say nite nite, sleep tight, cyas tomorrow  Have a blessed Easter

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: April 11, 2009, 12:33:37 AM »

Done   

You are learning!  Just suck up to the Mod!   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: April 11, 2009, 12:37:10 AM »

I have said this once and will say it again. KC killed Caylee not because KC hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee, but because she knew that if Cindy got custody, what kind of sad sorry life Caylee would have to live with those two (GA and CA). That has always been JSM's opinion.  I hope this makes some sense, it never does coming from my brain to my fingers. [/color]   

True, being raised by the Evil Mistress of Doom was probably more than Skankerella wanted for Caylee. But, uhmmm....helllo? There's a door, and a car. Use It! If the Skank truly didn't want the child, and could get off her lazy ass to take care of business (not just the kind she did horizontally), SHE HAD EVERY CHANCE TO LEAVE. She could have put Caylee up for adoption. But nooooooo, she had to take the easy lazy way out.

Sorry, but when Skankerella tries to play the "Mom made me do it" card, there will be NO sympathy for her. It's not like she was a pregnant 12 year old. Frankly, I have changed my mind on using Ol Sparky for Skankerella...I think they should sentence her to LWOP, and to share a cell with her mom, the Evil Mistress of Doom.

Absolutely......no excuse...she killed Caylee to get back at her mom for the fight.....for not allowing her to adopt Caylee out and because she is a psycho bitch

But...both Cindy and George have both testified under oath that a fight did not happen.  So there goes that theory!

Can't wait for Lenny's depo....and for CINDY to listen what Lenny has to say about her.

I think Lenny knows all about that fight that Cindy and Casey had....think Lee told him.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #505 on: April 11, 2009, 12:37:31 AM »

The beauty of seeing the Anthonys imploding & lying their faces off so blatantly in these depositions (not that we havent witnessed this before, media spots, LKL dec 10, etc) is knowing full well that they will not be able to control themselves at trial...if this is them on medication nothing would subdue their vile behavior with maybe the exception of a shot of haledol & a straight jacket as they get wheeled out of the courtroom.  Either way I am confident that they are helping the prosecution, not their daughter more so than ever.

OK with that everyone I'm gonna say nite nite, sleep tight, cyas tomorrow  Have a blessed Easter

It will be quite the spectical Capp.  The one thing they all share in common is that when asked a yes or no question, they cannot answer yes or no.  They have to go off on some tangent.

Brad Conway (whom I am losing respect for by the minute) had to be cringing during all of this.  He probably instructed them to answer the question yes or no.  Not try to figure out what it means, not to get a sound bite on the late news, not to make Morgan "look like an ass".

A no win all the way around when it did not have to be that way.  Anthony's = FAIL!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: April 11, 2009, 12:38:38 AM »

With that off my concience I will tell you all goodnight. I am going to make a pass by the Sandra thread. God bless you all in this most blessed time of the year.Pray for those that have been effected so much by the terrible tornados in our midsection, and for the American Sea Captain that is being held hostage. The situation is looking more grim.   (((hugs)))

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #507 on: April 11, 2009, 12:40:37 AM »

Good Evening Monks....Would someone please be so kind and to give me a quick brief on NG tonight..PLEASE!!!  As I was running through the posts someone, sorry don't remember who mentioned LP was on...what did he say??

Sunny...that was me...here's what Lenny said:

George himself said to one of the detectives interviewing him that he did have knowledge or that he had discussed ZG taking away the baby in Jay Blanchard Park, so he lied during the deposition about not having any knowledge.

Sawgrass Apt. ZG was there because she was getting a divorce and needed an apartment; that's why she put down 2 children, she actually has 6 children.  KC that morning was there to visit a friend and driving Tony Lazzaro's jeep with NY plates.  That morning, the 17th, she was driving the jeep because she's got a dead body in the trunk of her car from the night of the 15th, when there was a fight.  Cindy choked her out, da**ed near beat her senseless, that's why she picked up the child and left.

All of these things tend to follow from that and the fight was over the bill that KC had paid with some of Cindy's mother's money from the retirement home.  That's what brought this whole thing on and the chain of events flowed to where KC goes to see her friend Dante' and Annie who no longer lives at the Sawgrass.  She sees the manager communicating to ZG and Z's car with the NY plates, makes a connection and stroes it in her mind...this could be handy down the road.

He said:  Cindy don't have anything on me when it comes to reading those reports...believe me.

Wow! You absorbed so much more than me. I was really busy finding things to throw at the tv and yelling. Then I had to clean the beer and spit off the screen. Oh, and pick up the popcorn all over the room. Maybe I shouldn't watch Nancy Grace anymore. The cats have finally come out from under the bed.
that woman who sat in for NG was really getting on my nerves tonight, she pretended not to catch the point sindy was making about ZFG not being ZFG, but instead a "C. Zanieda Gonzale (she specifically said there was no "s" on the end)  When Jean asked the atty about it, she played dumb, but then she came back and said she thought it was a great thing that sindy did and how sindy had done her homework, blah blah blah (Jean was way too prepared for her to have NOT been setting up the atty, IMO)
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #508 on: April 11, 2009, 02:40:25 AM »

After Cindy's depo before she left the courtroom she had a meltdown.She addressed Mr. Morgan in a very nasty tone saying "You said on TV that I couldn't pray." She then stormed out and said 'I can't stomach the man!" Does anyone have a clue what she is talking about? I don't remember hearing anything about this until now. I admire and respect Mr. Morgan for the way he maintained a professional and kind demeanor throughout the proceedings.Cindy and George both made that difficult . I don't think I have seen any two people be more rude and obstinate in my life.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #509 on: April 11, 2009, 02:59:33 AM »

After Cindy's depo before she left the courtroom she had a meltdown.She addressed Mr. Morgan in a very nasty tone saying "You said on TV that I couldn't pray." She then stormed out and said 'I can't stomach the man!" Does anyone have a clue what she is talking about? I don't remember hearing anything about this until now. I admire and respect Mr. Morgan for the way he maintained a professional and kind demeanor throughout the proceedings.Cindy and George both made that difficult . I don't think I have seen any two people be more rude and obstinate in my life.
I was wondering about this too, and the only thing I could find was an article that said Morgan had lashed out at Cindy after a prayer vigil.  He never told her not to pray, but in typical sindy fashion, she rewrote history (it's not against the law to lie, as she likes to say).  I could be way off, but I think this may be what she is referring to.  IMO, she was just trying to be all dramatic for the cameras.

Here's one story I found:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17996146/detail.html
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: April 11, 2009, 03:06:54 AM »

Hi, Monkeys

There is much appalling content in Cindy's and George's depositions (if you can call them that!)   One thing that stood out for me in Cindy's was when John Morgan tried to get her to answer Yes or No to whether it had turned out that Casey had been right when she said "I feel like she's close to home."   When backed to the wall, Cindy has to say Yes.  But she adds: 

CA:  And someone probably heard that, and put Caylee's body there, after the fact.

JM:  What does that mean?

CA:  What does that mean?  She wasn't there when Dominic was there in November*, so someone had to put it there.  So don't take things outta context and think that just 'cause it's said, that it means anything.

(* Note:  Huge contradiction here.  Earlier in the deposition, she made the point that she cannot confirm that DC and JH were indeed searching at or near the spot where Caylee's body was later found!!  I wasn't there; you can't tell by the pictures; they could have been filming anywhere, etc.  Sorry, Cindy -- can't have it both ways.)

btw, When she said "someone had to put it there" -- referring to Caylee's remains (and yes, she said "it") -- I saw something scary in her eyes.  I grabbed a screen capture of the very next moment, when she had finished the sentence and the impact of what she had just said was still hanging in the silence. 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: April 11, 2009, 03:19:50 AM »

Whew!  I'm spent, Monkeys.  Watched all three hours of demented, possessed Cindy... I may never be okay again... Pure, unadulterated EVIL. 

In the words of John Morgan:  "Brad, please, for God's sake... This is outrageous!"

At the end, when I heard Brad utter to no effect, "Cindy, stop. Stop. Stop."  -- it occurred to me how vastly different things might have turned out if Trainwreck Cindy had ever listened to those who gave her sound advice:

Kick Casey out.    File theft charges against Casey.    Stop enabling her.   Call the police immediately about that car.    Please stay calm.    Tell us the truth.    Just answer the question.    Please give us your cooperation.    Stop interrupting me.    Focus your efforts on Caylee, not Casey.    Stop covering for your daughter.    Don't talk to the media.    Stop losing your temper on camera.    Just ignore the protesters.    Face the facts.    Just answer yes or no.    Listen.    Shut up.   Shut up.  Shut up.

Poor Caylee.  Yes, it is a blessing she is free from that despicable family... it is just so tragic.

Sorry to post-and-run, but I'm truly exhausted and have to work in the morning.  Still haven't shopped for Easter dinner, either.  Take care, Monkeys.  (( hugs ))

Desi

God Bless Our Caylee

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: April 11, 2009, 04:44:25 AM »

I could not believe the way Cindy spoke to Zenaida saying she was not a 10 and that her teeth were not straight.  I wanted to wipe that smirk off Cindy's face.  Zenaida's place of residency is listed as Motel 6.  I truly feel sorry for her after watching Cindy.  George expects "courtesy" but I guess they don't think Zenaida deserves it.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: April 11, 2009, 05:52:39 AM »

I have said this once and will say it again. KC killed Caylee not because KC hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee, but because she knew that if Cindy got custody, what kind of sad sorry life Caylee would have to live with those two (GA and CA). That has always been JSM's opinion.  I hope this makes some sense, it never does coming from my brain to my fingers. [/color]   

True, being raised by the Evil Mistress of Doom was probably more than Skankerella wanted for Caylee. But, uhmmm....helllo? There's a door, and a car. Use It! If the Skank truly didn't want the child, and could get off her lazy ass to take care of business (not just the kind she did horizontally), SHE HAD EVERY CHANCE TO LEAVE. She could have put Caylee up for adoption. But nooooooo, she had to take the easy lazy way out.

Sorry, but when Skankerella tries to play the "Mom made me do it" card, there will be NO sympathy for her. It's not like she was a pregnant 12 year old. Frankly, I have changed my mind on using Ol Sparky for Skankerella...I think they should sentence her to LWOP, and to share a cell with her mom, the Evil Mistress of Doom.

Absolutely......no excuse...she killed Caylee to get back at her mom for the fight.....for not allowing her to adopt Caylee out and because she is a psycho bitch

But...both Cindy and George have both testified under oath that a fight did not happen.  So there goes that theory!

Can't wait for Lenny's depo....and for CINDY to listen what Lenny has to say about her.

I think Lenny knows all about that fight that Cindy and Casey had....think Lee told him.

They have reports from neighbors as to the fight- it was one of many, but this one was heard by several.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: April 11, 2009, 06:25:41 AM »

Woman arrested in Sandra Cantu murder -
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30159623/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: April 11, 2009, 06:50:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #516 on: April 11, 2009, 06:56:18 AM »

OMFG, you're killing me GNM!

that's how you like it... (just to enjoy the moment more, as I watched it over and over, I imagined that Morgan had an inside scoop from some super secret source who told him that DC said cindy likes it rough)
bwahahaha

We better be careful CC and Sea Searcher might end up doing some more "research." 

and just where are those boys    

Morning Trimm and WesternO....This question I have been asking as well. SS had some family stuff going on I think?  Trimm have you heard anything? 

I read Klaas had to purchase the Enquirer...I beleive SS is the one who puts on a disguise and stands in line hiding the Mag so no one can see.....  

So......where is SS darn it!!    Did SS get a time out????   

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #517 on: April 11, 2009, 07:11:41 AM »

Don't forget the "Silence of the Lambs" monster guy's face mask for Cindy/EMOD. Maybe THAT will shut her up.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #518 on: April 11, 2009, 07:11:51 AM »

Hey Pooky....That deputy Cain got fired!!  HaHa... Good

I can't stand LE officers that are lazy, fat, and doing time to collect the check.  This cop was a jerk and was doing the least he could to pass the 8 hours on his shift!  JMO

If he is afraid of a snake?.....Imagine coming up against a real criminal with a gun!!  Run Deputy Cain Run!!  You are a disgrace to the uniform and good riddance!!

Trimm..Just read about the storm...Did you make it through unscathed??

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: April 11, 2009, 07:28:13 AM »

Hey Scarlett.Hope you are doing well this morning.
Sea hasn't been on line since April 2.I hope he is o.k.
Be back in a bit.Going to the Sandra thread.So sad. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.